So...why are we withdrawing out military personnel from Germany?

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
155 posts
Ike Bana

Unread post

   
   
Posts: 550

Because, as the orange **** is saying (during the few moments Putin's dick is not in his mouth), the German's haven't anted up enough money in their own defense?   Steaming load of ****.

It's because, of their recent phone chat...

Putin, "Look Donald, when you're out of office in January and you need someplace to go hide to avoid going to prison for lying in your response to the Mueller investigation,  for mail fraud in your business practices, for tax fraud in your non-profit scams, I'm the only one who you're gonna be able to turn to.  So...get these **** troops out of Germany.  It makes me uncomfortable."

Donald, "Yes dear, whatever you say."  
Log in or Register to remove ads


User avatar
duck615

Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 2,962

IkeBana » 30 Jul 2020, 8:17 am » wrote: Because, as the orange **** is saying (during the few moments Putin's dick is not in his mouth), the German's haven't anted up enough money in their own defense?   Steaming load of ****.

It's because, of their recent phone chat...

Putin, "Look Donald, when you're out of office in January and you need someplace to go hide to avoid going to prison for lying in your response to the Mueller investigation,  for mail fraud in your business practices, for tax fraud in your non-profit scams, I'm the only one who you're gonna be able to turn to.  So...get these **** troops out of Germany.  It makes me uncomfortable."

Donald, "Yes dear, whatever you say."

you really need to get that chinese dick out of your mouth

User avatar
omh

Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 5,538

IkeBana » 30 Jul 2020, 8:17 am » wrote: Because, as the orange **** is saying (during the few moments Putin's dick is not in his mouth), the German's haven't anted up enough money in their own defense?   Steaming load of ****.

It's because, of their recent phone chat...

Putin, "Look Donald, when you're out of office in January and you need someplace to go hide to avoid going to prison for lying in your response to the Mueller investigation,  for mail fraud in your business practices, for tax fraud in your non-profit scams, I'm the only one who you're gonna be able to turn to.  So...get these **** troops out of Germany.  It makes me uncomfortable."

Donald, "Yes dear, whatever you say."
Is there a chance Germany asked the US to remove their military, not Putin?
when your reality won't explain real completely, you joined a socially corrupt intellectual mind that won't tolerate you using your own brain.

KFSW

Unread post

     
     
Posts: 2,000

IkeBana » 30 Jul 2020, 8:17 am » wrote: Im the newest NEOCON....I used to lie and say I was a Progressive. 

But honestly, I want troops everywhere policing the world

We are the world police and must start wars to protect the Empire as well as Nation Building wars.....My new name WAR BANA
 
 

User avatar
Misty

Unread post

User avatar
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Posts: 38,502
Politics: Liberal
Contact:

PPE Mask
IkeBana » 30 Jul 2020, 8:17 am » wrote: So...why are we withdrawing out military personnel from Germany?
Because that was at the top of Putin's wish list.
 
HEE, HEE, HEE...........

User avatar
Misty

Unread post

User avatar
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Posts: 38,502
Politics: Liberal
Contact:

PPE Mask
duck615 » 30 Jul 2020, 8:31 am » wrote: you really need to get that chinese dick out of your mouth
Someone needs to shove a big dick in your mouth so you will finally STFU.
 
 
HEE, HEE, HEE...........

KFSW

Unread post

     
     
Posts: 2,000

LIBS=======THE NEW NEOCONS

DEMS voted in mass for Trumps massive defense bill


                 

 

KFSW

Unread post

     
     
Posts: 2,000

Seems DEMS want troops everywhere.....THE NEW NEOCONS

       

User avatar
omh

Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 5,538

Misty » 30 Jul 2020, 12:04 pm » wrote: Because that was at the top of Putin's wish list.
Close friends with Putin to know his personal wishlist?
when your reality won't explain real completely, you joined a socially corrupt intellectual mind that won't tolerate you using your own brain.

User avatar
duck615

Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 2,962

Misty » 30 Jul 2020, 12:05 pm » wrote: Someone needs to shove a big dick in your mouth so you will finally STFU.

STFU you censoring *******

Ike Bana

Unread post

   
   
Posts: 550

omh » 30 Jul 2020, 8:33 am » wrote: Is there a chance Germany asked the US to remove their military, not Putin?
No.
 

User avatar
omh

Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 5,538

I don't believe you or your sources.
when your reality won't explain real completely, you joined a socially corrupt intellectual mind that won't tolerate you using your own brain.

User avatar
Annoyed Liberall

Unread post

User avatar
Hot Little Twist
Hot Little Twist
Posts: 14,101
Politics: Classical Liberal

Is there really a valid reason we need to be in Germany?
I mean that war is long over.
I don't think we need a presence there anymore.

User avatar
omh

Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 5,538

AnnoyedLiberall » 30 Jul 2020, 1:06 pm » wrote: Is there really a valid reason we need to be in Germany?
I mean that war is long over.
I don't think we need a presence there anymore.
Gee we agree. Time for America to stop being the global police and let these countries learn the hard way their own behavior will create extinction before any natural disaster does it.
when your reality won't explain real completely, you joined a socially corrupt intellectual mind that won't tolerate you using your own brain.

User avatar
Misty

Unread post

User avatar
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Posts: 38,502
Politics: Liberal
Contact:

PPE Mask
omh » 30 Jul 2020, 12:21 pm » wrote:
Misty » 30 Jul 2020, 12:04 pm » wrote: Because that was at the top of Putin's wish list.
Close friends with Putin to know his personal wishlist?
It's no big secret that Putin wants to come between the U.S. and our European and NATO allies.
And Trump is giving him exactly what he wants.
 
HEE, HEE, HEE...........

User avatar
omh

Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 5,538

Misty » 30 Jul 2020, 1:10 pm » wrote: It's no big secret that Putin wants to come between the U.S. and our European and NATO allies.
And Trump is giving him exactly what he wants.
You really are a closed brain mentalist sticking to scripted social narratives cradle to grave. Unlease the Kracken of human awareness life doesn't exceed now. It is where miracles come from.
when your reality won't explain real completely, you joined a socially corrupt intellectual mind that won't tolerate you using your own brain.

User avatar
Misty

Unread post

User avatar
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Posts: 38,502
Politics: Liberal
Contact:

PPE Mask
duck615 » 30 Jul 2020, 12:50 pm » wrote:
Misty » 30 Jul 2020, 12:05 pm » wrote: Someone needs to shove a big dick in your mouth so you will finally STFU.
STFU you censoring *******

 
 
HEE, HEE, HEE...........

User avatar
Misty

Unread post

User avatar
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Posts: 38,502
Politics: Liberal
Contact:

PPE Mask
omh » 30 Jul 2020, 1:13 pm » wrote:
Misty » 30 Jul 2020, 1:10 pm » wrote: It's no big secret that Putin wants to come between the U.S. and our European and NATO allies.
And Trump is giving him exactly what he wants.
You really are a closed brain mentalist sticking to scripted social narratives cradle to grave. Unlease the Kracken of human awareness life doesn't exceed now. It is where miracles come from.
How did you know that I am a closed brain mentalist?
That's what I do for a living.
 
HEE, HEE, HEE...........

User avatar
omh

Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 5,538

Misty » 30 Jul 2020, 1:17 pm » wrote: How did you know that I am a closed brain mentalist?
That's what I do for a living.
it is obvious you stay in character trained after birth. You gave away understanding your proportionately here time being alive so far.
when your reality won't explain real completely, you joined a socially corrupt intellectual mind that won't tolerate you using your own brain.

Buffalo

Unread post

   
   
Posts: 401
Location: Central Texas

I see **** barking anti-Trump moonbats are still puking the Trump/Putin ****. The krauts pay the ruskies BILLIONS a year for energy. They do not need our protection from those they are doing business with. And yes, Germany has not paid it fair share for the cost of the military alliance.
But the dim-0-craps and their lapdog, enemy of the people, lying, leftist media will ******* and complain and try to make Trump look bad for this, ignoring the fact that 24,000 troops will still be left in Germany. I say get ALL of our troops the hell out of Germany!
A big part of the rift between the US and Germany is the fact that Germany continues the construction of the Nord Stream 2 pipeline across the EU that Trump has be trying to get them to abandon. Because the Nord Stream 2 pipeline will cost suppliers of US own liquefied natural gas (LNG) Gee,  the halting of that pipeline prevent Russia from selling MORE gas to Germany and the EU and help US domestic producers. Now, who is looking out for US interests? It goddamn sure ain't the treasonous dim-0-craps!
Wouldn't this be against Russian interests? I thought you goddamn barking moonbats said that Trump placating to Russia and kissing Putin's ***. Shows that you barking moonbat idiots don't know **** except what your **** with by the dim-0-craps and their lapdog media lies. Earlier this month, the US stepped up its pressure campaign, saying it would impose sanctions on anyone investing or working on the construction or maintenance of the pipeline in the future. Hoax? NOT!
Biden would make them buy gas from Burisma!!!

If YOU do not vote Republican this Novemeber, YOU are a traitor to this country.
 
 
War is a Racket

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Al Donal, Alexa [Bot], Annoyed Liberall, Baidu [Spider], Bill Gates [Bot], Cannonpointer, Cedar, Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], Ike Bana, Isabel, Karen Taint, Majestic-12 [Bot], nefarious101, NeoConvict, Olivaw, OpenSiteExplorer [Bot], Polar1ty, RollingRock, Semrush [Bot], simple jack, SJConspirator, skews13, sooted up Cyndi, Steve Jobs [Bot], Termin8tor, thelion, Twitter [Bot], Vegas, WillFranklin, Zeets2 and 810 guests


Log in or Register to remove ads