What’s going on with this site now?

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
115 posts
Rock

Unread post

Politics: Conservative

I can’t log in on my computer but my iPhone works. I heard Duck mention the same thing yesterday. 

Huey

Unread post

Politics: Liberacon

Rock » 31 Jul 2020, 8:50 am » wrote: I can’t log in on my computer but my iPhone works. I heard Duck mention the same thing yesterday.
I got the same thing going on.
“There is No Big There, There”

No further indictments. No instances of obstruction

Alex Vindman-"As the transcript is in the public record, we are aware of what was said"

https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/politics/Read-Alexander-Vindmans-Opening-Statement-on-Trumps-Ukraine-Call-564036951.html

GeorgeWashington

Unread post

Politics: Revolutionary

SoapBeerPopcorn
Rock » 31 Jul 2020, 8:50 am » wrote: I can’t log in on my computer but my iPhone works. I heard Duck mention the same thing yesterday.

Clear your cache/cookies and restart your browser... That worked for me

Rock

Unread post

GeorgeWashington » 31 Jul 2020, 8:55 am » wrote: Clear your cache/cookies and restart your browser... That worked for me
Do you mean click delete cookies at the bottom of the screen?

Crazytrain

Unread post

Politics: Beer and Popcorn

GeorgeWashington » 31 Jul 2020, 8:55 am » wrote: Clear your cache/cookies and restart your browser... That worked for me

Im not very computer savvy. I'm having the same problem. 

GeorgeWashington

Unread post

SoapBeerPopcorn
Crazytrain » 31 Jul 2020, 8:59 am » wrote:
Im not very computer savvy. I'm having the same problem.
CTRL+SHIFT+DELETE

For Mac:

COMMAND+SHIFT+DELETE

Rock

Unread post

GeorgeWashington » 31 Jul 2020, 9:02 am » wrote: CTRL+SHIFT+DELETE

For Mac:

COMMAND+SHIFT+DELETE
Didn’t work. 

GeorgeWashington

Unread post

SoapBeerPopcorn
Rock » 31 Jul 2020, 9:11 am » wrote:

For Mac:

COMMAND+SHIFT+DELETE
Didn’t work.

What browser are you using?

Huey

Unread post

Politics: Liberacon

For Mac:

COMMAND+SHIFT+DELETE

That worked in Chrome.  I didn't have to restart.
“There is No Big There, There”

No further indictments. No instances of obstruction

Alex Vindman-"As the transcript is in the public record, we are aware of what was said"

https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/politics/Read-Alexander-Vindmans-Opening-Statement-on-Trumps-Ukraine-Call-564036951.html

omh

Unread post

just some free advice, communication networks have multiple points of commnections between persoan devices everywhere and one website on the internet.

the problems everyone is experiencing may not be the fault of this website but the multple paths that connect each person to it. Could be one common courier or the point common couriers meet before reaching eac end destination.

Nobody wants to know the how it works, just why it isn't working as expected.
when your reality won't explain real completely, you joined a socially corrupt intellectual mind that won't tolerate you using your own brain.

duck615

Unread post

Something like this does not happen to multiple people at the same time.

Racetex (RSIG)

Unread post

Politics: Independent

Worked for me

omh

Unread post

duck615 » 31 Jul 2020, 10:31 am » wrote: Something like this does not happen to multiple people at the same time.
why? Explain why. I can explain how and you won't accept it.
when your reality won't explain real completely, you joined a socially corrupt intellectual mind that won't tolerate you using your own brain.

duck615

Unread post

omh » 31 Jul 2020, 10:44 am » wrote: why? Explain why. I can explain how and you won't accept it.

ask viper

omh

Unread post

Deflection is your way out? Not this time.

sooted up Cyndi

Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL

ask OMH! he just helped me? I don't understand it.

sooted up Cyndi

Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
omh » 31 Jul 2020, 11:16 am » wrote: Deflection is your way out? Not this time.
OMH? it worked! I don't understand it . bob helped me.. I had to go into explorer tools and uncheck boxes.. and leave the cookie box.. then it worked. do i have to do that on my other computers too? help rock. he's having problems too.

Famagusta

Unread post

Politics: Libertarian

sootedupCyndi » 31 Jul 2020, 12:00 pm » wrote: OMH? it worked! I don't understand it . bob helped me.. I had to go into explorer tools and uncheck boxes.. and leave the cookie box.. then it worked. do i have to do that on my other computers too? help rock. he's having problems too.
So you managed it?

sooted up Cyndi

Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
Only because by luck I got in on an old windows 7 and I could ask a question of George.. and him and omh saw my post. DAM windows 10 I HATE HATE IT!

sooted up Cyndi

Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
sootedupCyndi » 31 Jul 2020, 12:05 pm » wrote: Only because by luck I got in on an old windows 7 and I could ask a question of George.. and him and omh saw my post. DAM windows 10 I HATE HATE IT!
don't make fun of OMH you guys! ever again!