What’s going on with this site now?

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
115 posts
sooted up Cyndi

Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Politics: Independent

ROFL
sootedupCyndi » 01 Aug 2020, 3:36 pm » wrote: Misty? post something about this in the announcements section.. You should? because ? I didn't what to do? I see a lot of people just missing? They may not  even know? I didn't? can you do that? are folks still having problems?

supraTruth

Unread post

Politics: Democratic

supraTruth » 01 Aug 2020, 3:47 pm » wrote: What does the message in the bottom right triangle with the "!" mean that says, "This site is being hacked by Viper! Stand Back!"?
???

Karen Taint

Unread post

Not sure. I logged in fine
I am a lesbian

sooted up Cyndi

Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL

I think that is a joke supra? playing around.. these peeps luv to tease?  

sooted up Cyndi

Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
sootedupCyndi » 01 Aug 2020, 5:20 pm » wrote: I think that is a joke supra? playing around.. these peeps luv to tease?
Of course half the time I will fall for it. But I am wising up? me can be so stooopid at times?  

supraTruth

Unread post

Politics: Democratic

sootedupCyndi » 01 Aug 2020, 5:22 pm » wrote: Of course half the time I will fall for it. But I am wising up? me can be so stooopid at times?
A pretty bad joke if the owners truly want to grow this site. 

sooted up Cyndi

Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
KarenHill » 01 Aug 2020, 5:11 pm » wrote: Not sure. I logged in fine
Good. I like to hear that.  

sooted up Cyndi

Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
People are still having problems signing in. Nutin cant get in. And others seem to be missing.

Phelix_Dacat

Unread post

Politics: Liberal

Antifa
sooted » wrote:
sootedupCyndi » 01 Aug 2020, 5:20 pm » wrote: I think that is a joke supra? playing around.. these peeps luv to tease?
Of course half the time I will fall for it. But I am wising up? me can be so stooopid at times?  

In my lifetime I've met a lot of people. The most rare of all are the folks who are nice & decent human beings. Like you and Misty. Don't worry if you miss a joke here and there. If it was truly funny, no one would have to explain it.

You keep being you. 

Taipan » wrote:
Phelix_Dacat » wrote: You're a fraud.
How are YOU going to pay ME my money when you lose?
I am not.
Taipan to kFOOLs at Dot Org » wrote: Please erase that dox post.
I was drunk and made a simple mistake.

WillFranklin

Unread post

KarenHill » 01 Aug 2020, 5:11 pm » wrote: Not sure. I logged in fine

That's because you are a newbie and did not have the cookies that password verification was rejecting about.

WillFranklin

Unread post

sootedupCyndi » 01 Aug 2020, 11:30 pm » wrote: People are still having problems signing in. Nutin cant get in. And others seem to be missing.

Firefox also works if you just clear cookies.

sooted up Cyndi

Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
WillFranklin » 02 Aug 2020, 2:33 am » wrote: Firefox also works if you just clear cookies.
That's good to know Will. Lots of people seem to be missing. It could just be a slow weekend.  But even so... it seemed like a bad problem.. Invalid. Maybe people just don't think to clear the cookies.. I just got in by accident and saw a post by omh. but if hadn't of read the forum. I would have just given up. I posted In wc,    bluedog posted in liberal room.   and the post here... hope people see it if they cant log in.

WillFranklin

Unread post

sootedupCyndi » 02 Aug 2020, 2:43 am » wrote: That's good to know Will. Lots of people seem to be missing. It could just be a slow weekend.  But even so... it seemed like a bad problem.. Invalid. Maybe people just don't think to clear the cookies.. I just got in by accident and saw a post by omh. but if hadn't of read the forum. I would have just given up. I posted In wc,    bluedog posted in liberal room.   and the post here... hope people see it if they cant log in.

So the idea is to keep posts in this pinned thread that say "CLEAR COOKIES TO LOG IN" ...

WillFranklin

Unread post

Maybe Cannonpointer had to drive a long distance because the stores are out of maxi pads.

Cannonpointer, customer service, shoog.

WillFranklin

Unread post

WillFranklin » 02 Aug 2020, 2:45 am » wrote: So the idea is to keep posts in this pinned thread that say "CLEAR COOKIES TO LOG IN" ...

CLEAR COOKIES TO LOG IN!

Karen Taint

Unread post

WillFranklin » 02 Aug 2020, 2:32 am » wrote: That's because you are a newbie and did not have the cookies that password verification was rejecting about.

If I choose to eat cookies or not makes no difference in logging-in.
I am a lesbian

sooted up Cyndi

Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
KarenHill » 02 Aug 2020, 4:13 am » wrote: If I choose to eat cookies or not makes no difference in logging-in.
Now that was cute.      

Karen Taint

Unread post

WillFranklin » 02 Aug 2020, 2:45 am » wrote: So the idea is to keep posts in this pinned thread that say "CLEAR COOKIES TO LOG IN" ...
CLEAR COOKIES?

Is that like clear noodles? Why they call them clear noodles I don't know. You can see them, and no, you can't see through them.

It must be like a "nothing burger"?

I am a lesbian

Famagusta

Unread post

Politics: Libertarian

sootedupCyndi » 02 Aug 2020, 2:43 am » wrote: That's good to know Will. Lots of people seem to be missing. It could just be a slow weekend.  But even so... it seemed like a bad problem.. Invalid. Maybe people just don't think to clear the cookies.. I just got in by accident and saw a post by omh. but if hadn't of read the forum. I would have just given up. I posted In wc,    bluedog posted in liberal room.   and the post here... hope people see it if they cant log in.
No sign of Nefarious. Do you think he’s locked out? Or just enjoying life?

sooted up Cyndi

Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
Famagusta » 02 Aug 2020, 4:42 am » wrote: No sign of Nefarious. Do you think he’s locked out? Or just enjoying life?
He's probably getting that invalid notice.? I haven't seen him for a few days?