What’s going on with this site now?

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
115 posts
deezer shoove

Unread post

Politics: Fascist

sootedupCyndi » 31 Jul 2020, 12:06 pm » wrote: don't make fun of OMH you guys! ever again!

I must. It's what I do...

Please seat yourself.

I like the very things you hate.

righteous

Unread post

Rock » 31 Jul 2020, 9:06 pm » wrote: See Misty's post #27.
Cleared 7 days worth of cache and it worked

sooted up Cyndi

Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Politics: Independent

ROFL
righteous » 31 Jul 2020, 9:15 pm » wrote: Cleared 7 days worth of cache and it worked
YES. it worked. I'm glad she posted that because I would have never thought of the changing the time thing.  THANKS MISTY!

Famagusta

Unread post

Politics: Libertarian

sootedupCyndi » 31 Jul 2020, 12:12 pm » wrote: Omh? i'm still not sure I understand what just happened here. I do go to tools... (internet explorer) and there's a bunch of boxes checked.. I hit delete. Bob unchecked most of the boxes. and left the cookies check off. It worked?
I’d love to do algorithms.  

DennisTheMenace

Unread post

Rock » 31 Jul 2020, 8:50 am » wrote: I can’t log in on my computer but my iPhone works. I heard Duck mention the same thing yesterday.
Send Kfools a PM. I'm sure you'll figure it out once you get his reply. 

duck615

Unread post

righteous » 31 Jul 2020, 9:15 pm » wrote: Cleared 7 days worth of cache and it worked

you need to clear all cache or you will have the same problem in a week

sooted up Cyndi

Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
duck615 » 01 Aug 2020, 8:49 am » wrote: you need to clear all cache or you will have the same problem in a week

Does that include the cookie button at the bottom of this site duckie?

duck615

Unread post

sootedupCyndi » 01 Aug 2020, 8:56 am » wrote: Does that include the cookie button at the bottom of this site duckie?

I just did it from my browser. 

sooted up Cyndi

Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
duck615 » 01 Aug 2020, 8:58 am » wrote: I just did it from my browser.
ok  we should make sure that thread stays up top. In case people are still having issues, they will see it.

skews13

Unread post

righteous » 31 Jul 2020, 8:19 pm » wrote: Clearing cache and cookies does not solve problem. Get some maintenance on this site. Run just the way Liberals want to run the country.

The site runs fine. The server running the open source software is under a ddos attack. 

I wonder who could be doing it?

bludog

Unread post

Liberals Only Moderator
Liberals Only Moderator
Politics: Progressive

Posted in error
The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much it is whether we provide enough for those who have little :--- Franklin D. Roosevelt

sooted up Cyndi

Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
Is this still going on? Everyone is missing? Is it just a slow Saturday? please post if you can get in people?

Misty

Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Politics: Liberal

PPE Mask
sootedupCyndi » 01 Aug 2020, 3:30 am » wrote:
YES. it worked. I'm glad she posted that because I would have never thought of the changing the time thing.  THANKS MISTY!
Believe me Cyndi it was a complete accident that I even discovered that.

HEE, HEE, HEE...........

Rock

Unread post

Politics: Conservative

DennisTheMenace » 01 Aug 2020, 8:24 am » wrote: Send Kfools a PM. I'm sure you'll figure it out once you get his reply. 
Who’s Kfools?

Misty

Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

PPE Mask
skews13 » 01 Aug 2020, 9:10 am » wrote:
righteous » 31 Jul 2020, 8:19 pm » wrote: Clearing cache and cookies does not solve problem. Get some maintenance on this site. Run just the way Liberals want to run the country.
The site runs fine. The server running the open source software is under a ddos attack. 
I wonder who could be doing it?
Probably someone who knows something about computers.
duck615 » 30 Jul 2020, 4:33 pm » wrote: Just so you know... I am a computer tech...

HEE, HEE, HEE...........

Misty

Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

PPE Mask
Rock » 01 Aug 2020, 2:15 pm » wrote:
DennisTheMenace » 01 Aug 2020, 8:24 am » wrote: Send Kfools a PM. I'm sure you'll figure it out once you get his reply. 
Who’s Kfools?
The guy who bought .org from David_R.

HEE, HEE, HEE...........

duck615

Unread post

Misty » 01 Aug 2020, 2:19 pm » wrote: Probably someone who knows something about computers.

I wouldn't crash a whole site...

Cannonpointer

Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Politics: Insurrectionist

WhistleSNAP
GeorgeWashington » 31 Jul 2020, 8:55 am » wrote: Clear your cache/cookies and restart your browser... That worked for me

Worked for me. logged on from an ipad the other day when I was getting my car serviced at the dealership - was unable to log on from my desk top afterward.

Works now.
Conjobs LOVE Wall Street but hate the federal government - their masters' puppet.

When your map disputes the territory, it's your map that is wrong.
Hearing much sizzle, expect little steak
Lies are a lazy man's truths
Humanity's law of the jungle is survival of the tribe

Only weak ideas must be protected from debate, and only religions declare people heretics.

Nostalgia is a crime against past and present
You cannot betray me, only yourself, to me

sooted up Cyndi

Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
Misty » 01 Aug 2020, 2:14 pm » wrote: Believe me Cyndi it was a complete accident that I even discovered that.

Misty? post something about this in the announcements section.. You should? because ? I didn't what to do? I see a lot of people just missing? They may not  even know? I didn't? can you do that? are folks still having problems?

supraTruth

Unread post

Politics: Democratic

What does the message in the bottom right triangle with the "!" mean that says, "This site is being hacked by Viper! Stand Back!"?