Brace Yourselves, Kids......It's Actually Far Worse Than You Can Imagine...

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
161 posts
Huey

Unread post

Politics: Liberacon

****, he didn’t have time to read it.  Go hit golf boys.  That is a mindless activity that suits your low level of intelligence.

“There is No Big There, There”

No further indictments. No instances of obstruction

Alex Vindman-"As the transcript is in the public record, we are aware of what was said"

https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/politics/Read-Alexander-Vindmans-Opening-Statement-on-Trumps-Ukraine-Call-564036951.html

Huey

Unread post

Blackvegetable » 01 Aug 2020, 1:08 pm » wrote: POST THE RULE ON QUESTIONS, YOU PATHETIC LITTLE FRUIT!

AND YOUR STIPULATION TO ABIDE BY IT.
you are a retard.  

Alex Vindman-"As the transcript is in the public record, we are aware of what was said"

https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/politics/Read-Alexander-Vindmans-Opening-Statement-on-Trumps-Ukraine-Call-564036951.html

Famagusta

Unread post

Politics: Libertarian

Blackvegetable » 01 Aug 2020, 1:01 pm » wrote: No....You are lying....

The minute you post the rule on questions, and your stipulation to play by it, I will post a link to the details of the most obvious policy....

But I want to go hit golf balls, so you have about 10 minutes.
Petit bourgeois activity.

Blackvegetable

Unread post

Antifa
Huey » 31 Jul 2020, 5:16 pm » wrote:
Crazytrain » 31 Jul 2020, 4:33 pm » wrote: You're right Huey trump is playing political games while Americans die daily. You said it Huey. And America know it now also. Thanks Huey.
Seriously, go back to whatever Junior forum you came from.

Huey » 31 Jul 2020, 5:18 pm » wrote:
Crazytrain » 31 Jul 2020, 4:40 pm » wrote: wow you got something right. What I was saying is the democrats would of handle this by now. Do I have to spell that out for you?
you mean like old Pelosi inviting everyone to Chinatown and have a gathering?  Or DeBlasio telling everyone to go to bars and ride the subway?  Or Cuomo putting infected seniors back into Nursing homes?

Huey » 01 Aug 2020, 8:01 am » wrote:
you mean none of those said or did those things?  Lmao!  Typical.  Rewrite history to fit the narrative.

Huey » 01 Aug 2020, 8:17 am » wrote:
Blackvegetable » 01 Aug 2020, 8:13 am » wrote: History shows that Grifty's "response" the the pandemic is an unvarnished disaster...

You will be bleating what you are told..
that wasn’t the question.  You decided to comment now explain yourself.  Did Pelosi, Cuomo and DeBlasio say and do the things I mentioned?  And as a bonus what was it that Biden, your choice for President, say when Trump announced the Travel Ban?  

Try to focus Swedish meatball.

The Mind Reels....
Huey » wrote: I had to lie to do it, but hey, I get to do that for a living.

If that is really him I won’t post for a month.

I repeat slogans.

I don't care about frequency. 4 of the last 8 winners were from small countries. THat is the point.

Don't bother if it is going to be from behind. It could be anyone.

Blackvegetable

Unread post

Antifa
Huey » 01 Aug 2020, 1:08 pm » wrote: ****, he didn’t have time to read it.  Go hit golf boys.  That is a mindless activity that suits your low level of intelligence.

What are you reading at the moment?

I repeat slogans.

I don't care about frequency. 4 of the last 8 winners were from small countries. THat is the point.

Huey

Unread post

And still no answers from the Swedish Meatball

Blackvegetable

Unread post

Antifa
Huey » 01 Aug 2020, 1:08 pm » wrote: you are a retard.

Because you play by one rule while preaching another?

I repeat slogans.

Huey

Unread post

Blackvegetable » 01 Aug 2020, 1:12 pm » wrote: What are you reading at the moment?

Huey

Unread post

Blackvegetable » 01 Aug 2020, 1:13 pm » wrote: Because you play by one rule while preaching another?
there is no **** rule ya retard.  You made two assertions.  Neither of which you can specific about.

i am done retard.

Blackvegetable

Unread post

Antifa
Huey » 01 Aug 2020, 1:13 pm » wrote: And still no answers from the Swedish Meatball

You came on the thread, trolled and immediately asked questions, and demanded they be answered...

Are you currently under a court ordered regimen of mood controlling drugs?

I repeat slogans.

Blackvegetable

Unread post

Antifa
Huey » 01 Aug 2020, 1:14 pm » wrote: there is no **** rule ya retard.  You made two assertions.  Neither of which you can specific about.

i am done retard.

No...you announced your thread, with a rule...

I made clear that I would answer the question, if you posted the rule and your stipulation to play by it....

You STILL won't do so....

You're a **** idiot....

I repeat slogans.

Blackvegetable

Unread post

Antifa

Why do you persist in laboring the subject, Brick?

I repeat slogans.

Blackvegetable

Unread post

Antifa
Huey » 01 Aug 2020, 1:06 pm » wrote: here is the rule.  I started a thread.  You may participate or not.  PG is enabled for dip **** reframes like yours.  You make specific points they will remain.  If all you do is ask questions they will be removed.

PG is enabled for dip **** reframes like yours.  You make specific points they will remain.
Can you find any post wherein you address the OP in this thread, sniveling little ****?

I repeat slogans.

Huey

Unread post

Blackvegetable » 01 Aug 2020, 1:19 pm » wrote: Can you find any post wherein you address the OP in this thread, sniveling little ****?
4 rapid fire posts in a row after I said I was done.  What a lil unmanly punk.

Vegas

Unread post

Over-bathroom Under-secretary of Awesomeness
Politics: Capitalist

Yes, you cry a lot. Believe us, we know. 

righteous

Unread post

Crazytrain » 31 Jul 2020, 1:27 pm » wrote: Trump is the worse president ever. Biden would of stopped the virus by now.
LOL

Huey

Unread post

Crazytrain » 31 Jul 2020, 1:27 pm » wrote: Trump is the worse president ever. Biden would of stopped the virus by now.
lol!  His plan almost mirrored trumps loinfo.

righteous

Unread post

Biden needs his sister to change his depends. Oh wait, I mean his wife. Lol        

Jill is that you?

Phoenix68.2.0

Unread post

Politics: Liberal

Blackvegetable » 31 Jul 2020, 1:06 pm » wrote: Brace Yourselves, Kids......It's Actually Far Worse Than You Can Imagine...

I thought you might be delivering a HEART-BREAKER, FOR FAUX NOISE FANS.

Phoenix68.2.0

Unread post

Politics: Liberal

righteous » 01 Aug 2020, 3:23 pm » wrote: Biden needs his sister to change his depends.

.....And, Spanky Trump doesn't even know where HIS crooked-sister is HIDING-OUT!