Brace Yourselves, Kids......It's Actually Far Worse Than You Can Imagine...

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
161 posts
Huey

Unread post

Politics: Liberacon

Blackvegetable » 01 Aug 2020, 11:53 am » wrote: Before we start....

Post the rule on questions and your stipulation to abide by it...

Saw that coming, Tattoo....
**** off junior.  What specific steps should the WH have taken?  You are **** retard.

“There is No Big There, There”

No further indictments. No instances of obstruction

Alex Vindman-"As the transcript is in the public record, we are aware of what was said"

https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/politics/Read-Alexander-Vindmans-Opening-Statement-on-Trumps-Ukraine-Call-564036951.html

Vegas

Unread post

Over-bathroom Under-secretary of Awesomeness
Politics: Capitalist

Blackvegetable » 01 Aug 2020, 11:52 am » wrote: Can you draw a crude stick figure?
Are these the notifications that you brag about? These are the kind of notifications you get...members making fun of you. Lol. 

And you brag about it. LOL. 

Blackvegetable

Unread post

Antifa
Huey » 01 Aug 2020, 11:49 am » wrote: no sir.  I a, trying to get you to stay and topic and answer the question put to you as you deny what Pelosi, Cuomo, and DeBlasio said and did.  That is all common knowledge.  If you can’t answer stop trying to reframe.

Now stop stalking me with ****.

No...read the OP.......

Stay on topic....

Why is it always you noinfo ******* insisting on "common knowledge"?
Huey » wrote: I had to lie to do it, but hey, I get to do that for a living.

If that is really him I won’t post for a month.

I repeat slogans.

I don't care about frequency. 4 of the last 8 winners were from small countries. THat is the point.

Don't bother if it is going to be from behind. It could be anyone.

Huey

Unread post

Blackvegetable » 01 Aug 2020, 11:54 am » wrote: No...read the OP.......

Stay on topic....

Why is it always you noinfo ******* insisting on "common knowledge"?
but bye loinfo.

Alex Vindman-"As the transcript is in the public record, we are aware of what was said"

https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/politics/Read-Alexander-Vindmans-Opening-Statement-on-Trumps-Ukraine-Call-564036951.html

bludog

Unread post

Liberals Only Moderator
Liberals Only Moderator
Politics: Progressive

Blackvegetable » 31 Jul 2020, 1:06 pm » wrote: https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2020/07 ... popular4-1

This spring, a team working under the president's son-in-law produced a plan for an aggressive, coordinated national COVID-19 response that could have brought the pandemic under control. So why did the White House spike it in favor of a shambolic 50-state response?

Jared's book is gonna be a Must Read...
Trump has no one but himself to blame for the bad state of the economy, which is being driven by the growing disease.  If Trump had listened to Fauci and other medical experts and launched a national effort based on that advice, we would not be the most infected nation in the world and the economy could have been in recovery by now.  

By failing to lead the nation when it needed him, Trump hurt his own chances for reelection.

The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much it is whether we provide enough for those who have little :--- Franklin D. Roosevelt

Blackvegetable

Unread post

Antifa
Vegas » 01 Aug 2020, 11:54 am » wrote: Are these the notifications that you brag about? These are the kind of notifications you get...members making fun of you. Lol. 

And you brag about it. LOL.

Your incessant cries for help ARE included...

You're welcome to do your chigger act elsewhere...

You may shortly become my first IGNORE ever - I doubt you'll expand your repertoire, and it may cut down on the spam in my notifications box...

It's not like I'm gonna miss anything.

I repeat slogans.

I don't care about frequency. 4 of the last 8 winners were from small countries. THat is the point.

Blackvegetable

Unread post

Antifa
bludog » 01 Aug 2020, 11:55 am » wrote: Trump has no one but himself to blame for the bad state of the economy, which is being driven by the growing disease.  If Trump had listened to Fauci and other medical experts and launched a national effort based on that advice, we would not be the most infected nation in the world and the economy could have been in recovery by now.  

By failing to lead the nation when it needed him, Trump hurt his own chances for reelection.

We can see where Reason prevailed...

I actually drove into rush hour traffic north of Boston last week....

I repeat slogans.

Blackvegetable

Unread post

Antifa

I repeat slogans.

Huey

Unread post

Yes, you tapped out when you refused to tell us what the WH should have done.

Vegas

Unread post

Blackvegetable » 01 Aug 2020, 11:56 am » wrote: Your incessant cries for help ARE included...

You're welcome to do your chigger act elsewhere...

You may shortly become my first IGNORE ever - I doubt you'll expand your repertoire, and it may cut down on the spam in my notifications box...

It's not like I'm gonna miss anything.
All your notifications are members owning you. All of them. You can't admit to that because you are a narcissistic lump of ****. 

It must chap your *** that your knavish tricks don't work here. 

Blackvegetable

Unread post

Antifa
Huey » 01 Aug 2020, 11:54 am » wrote: **** off junior.  What specific steps should the WH have taken?  You are **** retard.

No....

If you are asking questions, I want you to stipulate to the Rule and your agreement to play by it.....

because you know how you are a zerointegrity coward like that....

I repeat slogans.

Blackvegetable

Unread post

Antifa
Vegas » 01 Aug 2020, 11:59 am » wrote: All your notifications are members owning you. All of them. You can't admit to that because you are a narcissistic lump of ****. 

It must chap your *** that your knavish tricks don't work here.

Without me, you are nothing......

Think about that....

I repeat slogans.

Blackvegetable

Unread post

Antifa
Huey » 01 Aug 2020, 11:59 am » wrote: Yes, you tapped out when you refused to tell us what the WH should have done.

"....b..b...b...b....but I didn't mean b'bye....I was just running to the potty...."

Get lost, Tattoo....

I repeat slogans.

Huey

Unread post

Blackvegetable » 01 Aug 2020, 11:59 am » wrote: No....

If you are asking questions, I want you to stipulate to the Rule and your agreement to play by it.....

Answer the question or 

Vegas

Unread post

Blackvegetable » 01 Aug 2020, 12:00 pm » wrote: Without me, you are nothing......

Think about that....
Lol. I troll you. You are my *******.

Without online forums, you are nothing. I have a life to which I blissfully partake in. You on the other hand? Lol

Think about that...

Huey

Unread post

Blackvegetable » 01 Aug 2020, 12:02 pm » wrote: "....b..b...b...b....but I didn't mean b'bye....I was just running to the potty...."

Get lost, Tattoo....
I don’t think I will.  I will stay and laugh at the fact I own you.

Blackvegetable

Unread post

Antifa
Huey » 01 Aug 2020, 12:02 pm » wrote:
Blackvegetable » 01 Aug 2020, 11:59 am » wrote: No....

Answer the question or 

Vegas » 01 Aug 2020, 12:02 pm » wrote:
Blackvegetable » 01 Aug 2020, 12:00 pm » wrote: Without me, you are nothing......

Think about that....
Lol. I troll you. You are my *******.

Without online forums, you are nothing. I have a life to which I blissfully partake in. You on the other hand? Lol

Think about that...

Huey » 01 Aug 2020, 12:03 pm » wrote:
Blackvegetable » 01 Aug 2020, 12:02 pm » wrote: "....b..b...b...b....but I didn't mean b'bye....I was just running to the potty...."

Get lost, Tattoo....
I don’t think I will.  I will stay and laugh at the fact I own you.

Losers cry?
Last edited by Blackvegetable on 01 Aug 2020, 12:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I repeat slogans.

Vegas

Unread post

Huey » 01 Aug 2020, 12:03 pm » wrote: I don’t think I will.  I will stay and laugh at the fact I own you.
We all do. He is a ping pong ball. 

Huey

Unread post

Huey » 01 Aug 2020, 9:04 am » wrote: Lmao!

What should the WH have done?

Now you are arguing Pelosi, Cuomo and DeBlasio DID NOT say or do what I posted.

I know you prefer to pick up Trannies.  That’s cool if that is your thing.

Famagusta

Unread post

Politics: Libertarian

Blackvegetable » 01 Aug 2020, 11:49 am » wrote: How about emulating the examples of the countries whose response to COVID wasn't a deadly ****?
Stupid premise.