The Cheeto Führer says 'read the manuals' when asked who told him that you can 'test too much' for COVID-19

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
106 posts
DennisTheMenace

Unread post

Politics: Independent

What "manuals" is Trump referring to...and who wrote them?

The RNC?

duck615

Unread post

DennisTheMenace » 01 Aug 2020, 8:02 am » wrote: What "manuals" is Trump referring to...and who wrote them?

The RNC?

You don't even live in the USA... STFU you ****** coward

Ike Bana

Unread post

NeoConvict » 01 Aug 2020, 7:08 am » wrote: The more asymptomatic positives we find, the less lethal it becomes. The April antibody tests in nyc was showing it was already at 25% of the population infected. Still don't see a problem counting those who died with covid19 as having died from it?
So in three weeks when we have another 20,000 deaths from covid-19, you Trumpers will
say, "How many of them would have died from infected hair follicles anyway?", or, "Who ****' cares, they were all ****** Democrats."

Last edited by Ike Bana on 01 Aug 2020, 9:45 am, edited 3 times in total.

NeoConvict

Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Roll Out
IkeBana » 01 Aug 2020, 9:34 am » wrote: So in three weeks when we have another 20,000 deaths from covid-19, you Trumpers will
say, "How many of them would have died from infected hair follicles anyway?", or, "Who ****' cares, they were all ****** Democrats."
Deaths and hospitalizations are down nationwide. Your Chinese pet virus was released too early, need to ask for a refund. Fatality rate per incident has fallen below flu levels for those under 60.

"I WOULD RATHER HAVE QUESTIONS THAT CANNOT BE ANSWERED...
THAN TO HAVE ANSWERS THAT CANNOT BE QUESTIONED"

Ike Bana

Unread post

NeoConvict » 01 Aug 2020, 9:39 am » wrote: Deaths and hospitalizations are down nationwide. Your Chinese pet virus was released too early, need to ask for a refund. Fatality rate per incident has fallen below flu levels for those under 60.
Who cares how many dead ******... got it Neo.
Last edited by Ike Bana on 01 Aug 2020, 9:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

NeoConvict

Unread post

Roll Out
IkeBana » 01 Aug 2020, 9:46 am » wrote: Who cares how many dead ******... got it Neo.
All lives matter. 

NeoConvict

Unread post

Roll Out
IkeBana » 01 Aug 2020, 9:49 am » wrote: Not to you confederates they don't.
One in three black pregnancies end in abortion. If I was racist I certainly would be a fan of planned parenthood. I would be a fan of what the great society programs has done to the once admirable multi generational black family. I would celebrate the Chicago and Oakland shooting galleries. If I was a racist, I would be a progressive Democrat. 

RollingRock

Unread post

Liberals Only Moderator
Liberals Only Moderator
Politics: Progressive

Beer
NeoConvict » 01 Aug 2020, 7:08 am » wrote: The more asymptomatic positives we find, the less lethal it becomes. The April antibody tests in nyc was showing it was already at 25% of the population infected.

The entire population of NYC did not test 25% positive for antibodies.  Only 25% of a (much smaller) sample did.

"A nation will not survive morally or economically when a few have so much yet so many have so little." ....Bernie Sanders

NeoConvict

Unread post

Roll Out
RollingRock » 01 Aug 2020, 10:33 am » wrote: The entire population of NYC did not test 25% positive for antibodies.  Only 25% of a (much smaller) sample did.
A statically representative sample size.Did you need statistical function explained?

RollingRock

Unread post

Liberals Only Moderator
Liberals Only Moderator

Beer
NeoConvict » 01 Aug 2020, 10:37 am » wrote: A statically representative sample size.Did you need statistical function explained?
A sample, nothing more.   You (and I) have no idea if it's representative or not.   The only way to get a truly accurate number is to test EVERYONE.  Every single person.

Otherwise it's no more reliable than polling (which you regularly claim is inaccurate). 

"A nation will not survive morally or economically when a few have so much yet so many have so little." ....Bernie Sanders

NeoConvict

Unread post

Roll Out
RollingRock » 01 Aug 2020, 10:40 am » wrote: A sample, nothing more.   You (and I) have no idea if it's representative or not.   The only way to get a truly accurate number is to test EVERYONE.  Every single person.

Otherwise it's no more reliable than polling (which you regularly claim is inaccurate).
Polls and medical testing both rely on taking statistically relevant sample sizes. Key differences being medical testing is generally binary and more resilient to built in bias. 

RollingRock

Unread post

Liberals Only Moderator
Liberals Only Moderator

Beer
NeoConvict » 01 Aug 2020, 10:46 am » wrote: Polls and medical testing both rely on taking statistically relevant sample sizes. Key differences being medical testing is generally binary and more resilient to built in bias.
I have no problem with that.  I'm just saying that any results need to be presented as a sample.  You presented that stat as "25% of NYC."  You didn't say "25% of a sample within NYC."  There IS a difference.

NeoConvict

Unread post

Roll Out
RollingRock » 01 Aug 2020, 10:58 am » wrote: I have no problem with that.  I'm just saying that any results need to be presented as a sample.  You presented that stat as "25% of NYC."  You didn't say "25% of a sample within NYC."  There IS a difference.
Omitted because the sample size was large enough to be representative. Obviously we have not tested 100% of nyc residents so we do not know how accurate the sample reflects the entire population but it's in the ballpark. That means we had millions of infections already in New York and a vast majority of people didn't require any professional medical treatment. 

RollingRock

Unread post

Liberals Only Moderator
Liberals Only Moderator

Beer
NeoConvict » 01 Aug 2020, 11:10 am » wrote: That means we had millions of infections already in New York and a vast majority of people didn't require any professional medical treatment.

While I agree that many report no symptoms at all, I believe that's also a big part of the problem.  This virus is so damn contagious that an asymptomatic person can spread the virus to dozens of others before they even realize they're infected. 

One man's "sniffles" is another man's trip to the ICU (or, worse, the morgue).

Ike Bana

Unread post

NeoConvict » 01 Aug 2020, 9:58 am » wrote: One in three black pregnancies end in abortion. If I was racist I certainly would be a fan of planned parenthood.
What you confederate christians refuse to understand or accept is that the legal choice any woman regardless of her color, her social standing, or her financial situation, makes regarding her body in general and her reproductive system specifically...

...IS NONE OF YOUR **** BUSINESS.
It is nobody's business beyond the business of the woman and her physician.  Nobody is forcing you people to have an abortion, so mind your own business.

duck615

Unread post

IkeBana » 01 Aug 2020, 12:03 pm » wrote: What you confederate christians refuse to understand or accept is that the legal choice any woman regardless of her color, her social standing, or her financial situation, makes regarding her body in general and her reproductive system specifically...

...IS NONE OF YOUR **** BUSINESS.
It is nobody's business beyond the business of the woman and her physician.  Nobody is forcing you people to have an abortion, so mind your own business.

so in that mindset... we could say the same thing about wearing masks... my body...my choice...

Ike Bana

Unread post

duck615 » 01 Aug 2020, 12:05 pm » wrote: so in that mindset... we could say the same thing about wearing masks... my body...my choice...
Are you really this **** simple?  An abortion is not a threat to your life.  Walking around without a mask in a pandemic is a threat to the lives of others..  Texting while you're driving is a threat to the lives of others.

Your body is your choice until what you do with your body becomes a danger to others.

duck615

Unread post

IkeBana » 01 Aug 2020, 12:14 pm » wrote: Are you really this **** simple?  An abortion is not a threat to your life.  Walking around without a mask in a pandemic is a threat to the lives of others..  Texting while you're driving is a threat to the lives of others.

Your body is your choice until what you do with your body becomes a danger to others.
So you are ok with women murdering children... got it you POS