More Peaceful Protestors Burn Bibles, American Flags

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
42 posts
righteous

Unread post

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/bronsonst ... d-n2573553

Huey

Unread post

Politics: Liberacon

I thought the talking was the protests on Friday were peaceful?
“There is No Big There, There”

No further indictments. No instances of obstruction

Alex Vindman-"As the transcript is in the public record, we are aware of what was said"

https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/politics/Read-Alexander-Vindmans-Opening-Statement-on-Trumps-Ukraine-Call-564036951.html

NeoConvict

Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Roll Out
"I WOULD RATHER HAVE QUESTIONS THAT CANNOT BE ANSWERED...
THAN TO HAVE ANSWERS THAT CANNOT BE QUESTIONED"

NeoConvict

Unread post

Roll Out

DennisTheMenace

Unread post

Politics: Independent

There is not much difference between the Bible and the Quran.

They are both filled with religious "indoctrination" BS.

Stack them one on top of the other and roast some marshmallows.

Huey

Unread post

DennisTheMenace » 02 Aug 2020, 9:23 am » wrote: There is not much difference between the Bible and the Quran.

So you support book burning.  Good to know.

Alex Vindman-"As the transcript is in the public record, we are aware of what was said"

https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/politics/Read-Alexander-Vindmans-Opening-Statement-on-Trumps-Ukraine-Call-564036951.html

Mrkelly

Unread post

Politics: Nationalist

Huey » 02 Aug 2020, 9:26 am » wrote: So you support book burning.  Good to know.

supporting 1st amendment rights  is a far cry from "supporting book burning"

what would you have them do to people that burn bibles and flags in protest in America?

Huey

Unread post

Mrkelly » 02 Aug 2020, 9:38 am » wrote: supporting 1st amendment rights  is a far cry from "supporting book burning"

what would you have them do to people that burn bibles and flags in protest in America?
Stop ASSuming junior.

Nothing.  Never said I did.  I think it is stupid.  In reference to the Flag I particularly think it is stupid because you are burning the symbol of the country that allows you do it.

NeoConvict

Unread post

Roll Out
DennisTheMenace » 02 Aug 2020, 9:23 am » wrote: There is not much difference between the Bible and the Quran.

The primary difference being Christians won't saw your head off with a rusty knife and post it on the internet for burning a Bible. 

NeoConvict

Unread post

Roll Out
Mrkelly » 02 Aug 2020, 9:38 am » wrote: supporting 1st amendment rights  is a far cry from "supporting book burning"

As long as they purchased the Bibles and flags in question, and aren't violating laws about publicly burning, go for it. 

righteous

Unread post

I'd much rather stack all the so called "Peaceful Protestors" on top of one another and roast them. **** Problem Solved. You can jump on top of the pile you Liberal Nit Wit 

Phoenix68.2.0

Unread post

Politics: Liberal

Biblical And Quranic Narratives  

Ike Bana

Unread post

Why do you hate free expression so much?

Well you don't, you just prefer "Jews will not replace us" to burning a bible or a flag, you despicable nazi sack of ****.

Last edited by Ike Bana on 02 Aug 2020, 10:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

Phoenix68.2.0

Unread post

Politics: Liberal

NeoConvict » 02 Aug 2020, 9:45 am » wrote:

The primary difference being Christians won't saw your head off with a rusty knife and post it on the internet for burning a Bible. 

Yeah.....whatever happened to all-o'-those Traditional Values....and, creative-punishment????
  http://nospank.net/fortune.htm

Rock

Unread post

Like this American flag draping the coffin of John Lewis? That's what they were burning? 

righteous

Unread post

You ******* Liberals burning books must have watched Fahrenheit 451 too many times.  

Mrkelly

Unread post

Politics: Nationalist

Huey » 02 Aug 2020, 9:44 am » wrote: Stop ASSuming junior.

Nothing.  Never said I did.  I think it is stupid.  In reference to the Flag I particularly think it is stupid because you are burning the symbol of the country that allows you do it.

it was you that said "it good to see that you support book burning"

not the same as burning a book in protest

get over it

Ike Bana

Unread post

Rock » 02 Aug 2020, 10:13 am » wrote: Like this American flag draping the coffin of John Lewis? That's what they were burning? 
So **** what?  When the flag represents anything less than every American's right to burn the flag, it's all over for this country.  Hell...it's probably all over for this country already.