Yosimites

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
45 posts
JeanMoulin

Unread post

Politics: Democratic

And you right wingers call Biden brain dead.   

nuckin futz

Unread post

Politics: Independent

Slavery is the fiction that people are property
Corporate personhood is the fiction that corporations are people

nuckin futz

Unread post

Slavery is the fiction that people are property
Corporate personhood is the fiction that corporations are people

duck615

Unread post

POOR LYING CRYING LIBERAL ASSWIPE ***

JeanMoulin

Unread post

Poor waterfowl supports a president that can't even read a script. Too funny.

Misty

Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Politics: Liberal

PPE Mask
JeanMoulin » 04 Aug 2020, 8:58 pm » wrote: And you right wingers call Biden brain dead. 

We're all trapped in this insane hellscape.

Rock

Unread post

Politics: Conservative

JeanMoulin » 04 Aug 2020, 8:58 pm » wrote: And you right wingers call Biden brain dead. 

What the **** are you talking about? It might help if you posted some kind of link.

JeanMoulin

Unread post

Rock » 04 Aug 2020, 9:25 pm » wrote: What the **** are you talking about? It might help if you posted some kind of link.
Try to keep up. Maybe if you listened to something other then faux news you'd know what's going on. 

Rock

Unread post

Politics: Conservative

JeanMoulin » 04 Aug 2020, 9:58 pm » wrote: Try to keep up. Maybe if you listened to something other then faux news you'd know what's going on.

You have 30 posts on this board and you're telling me to try and keep up? It is generally considered a courtesy here to post a link when making a point, especially when someone doesn't know what the **** you're bellyaching about. 

Olivaw

Unread post

Rock » 04 Aug 2020, 10:51 pm » wrote: You have 30 posts on this board and you're telling me to try and keep up? It is generally considered a courtesy here to post a link when making a point, especially when someone doesn't know what the **** you're bellyaching about. 
Is Trump’s inability to pronounce Yosemite a sign of cognitive decline or was he always this ignorant? 

It comes on the heels of his bumbling Axios interview too. 

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/pol ... 289122001/

Science is not a liberal conspiracy.

supraTruth

Unread post

& the dumb bass didn't even know where Old Faithful is!    

sooted up Cyndi

Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
 watch it and cry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ADDrSvNyqEY

Olivaw

Unread post

99% of the people who know Biden personally say he shows signs of great leadership.
99% of the people who know Trump personally say he shows signs of cognitive decline.

http://blog.draperinc.com/wp-content/up ... _Emoji.png

supraTruth

Unread post

WHAAA!  WHAAA!  WHAAA!  EVERYBODY IS SO MEAN TO MEEE!  WHAAA!  WHAAAA!  WHAAAA!
It must be my personality, WHAAAAA! WHAAAAA! WHAAAA!  MAKE THE FAKE NEWS STOP REPORTING EVERYTHING I SAY!  WHAAAA! WHAAAA! WHAAAA! MOMMY!

Last edited by supraTruth on 05 Aug 2020, 11:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

sooted up Cyndi

Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
Olivaw » 05 Aug 2020, 3:06 am » wrote: 99% of the people who know Biden personally say he shows signs of great leadership.
99% of the people who know Trump personally say he shows signs of cognitive decline.

http://blog.draperinc.com/wp-content/up ... _Emoji.png
I take it you didn't watch the video.?    

Olivaw

Unread post

sootedupCyndi » 05 Aug 2020, 5:36 am » wrote: I take it you didn't watch the video.?  
Watched a few minutes of it. I saw nothing that as bad as the confusion exhibited by Trump on a daily basis. 

Let’s enjoy some music now.

https://youtu.be/ign_vZupjno

duck615

Unread post

Biden **** up daily.

sooted up Cyndi

Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
Olivaw » 05 Aug 2020, 1:45 pm » wrote: Watched a few minutes of it. I saw nothing that as bad as the confusion exhibited by Trump on a daily basis. 

Let’s enjoy some music now.

https://youtu.be/ign_vZupjno
That video IS the exact reason.. My family who was always been in a union? quit and left!!!! You won!! the piece of crap? hey Cyndi?  Calls from  the unions???  member of the AFLCIO, carpenters family...  NO go f yourself I say? don't look for me for help . This ain't my democratic party I grew up with.., it's all gone full circle.. it always does.  MAGA! there is NO turning back you know,.   its all been destroyed!

Olivaw

Unread post

sootedupCyndi » 05 Aug 2020, 2:22 pm » wrote: That video IS the exact reason.. My family who was always been in a union? quit and left!!!! You won!! the piece of crap? hey Cyndi?  Calls from  the unions???  member of the AFLCIO, carpenters family...  NO go f yourself I say? don't look for me for help . This ain't my democratic party I grew up with.., it's all gone full circle.. it always does.  MAGA! there is NO turning back you know,.   its all been destroyed!
Surely you didn’t give up union membership over a you-tube video? 

I gave up on unions as a teen after they screwed me over. They are a necessary counter to the excesses of capitalism but they can be a problem too. 

sooted up Cyndi

Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
Olivaw » 05 Aug 2020, 2:33 pm » wrote: Surely you didn’t give up union membership over a you-tube video? 

I gave up on unions as a teen after they screwed me over. They are a necessary counter to the excesses of capitalism but they can be a problem too.
The dems upset me now. YES! I want no part of it, Olivaw… none.. this isn't the decent dems I knew. OUT ! I can see the writing on the wall.!   
    here     https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8rlDTK6QI-w