Yosimites

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
45 posts
JeanMoulin

Unread post

  
  
Posts: 204
Politics: Democratic

And you right wingers call Biden brain dead.   
Log in or Register to remove ads


User avatar
nuckin futz

Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 30,964
Politics: Independent


Slavery is the fiction that people are property
Corporate personhood is the fiction that corporations are people






User avatar
nuckin futz

Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 30,964
Politics: Independent


Slavery is the fiction that people are property
Corporate personhood is the fiction that corporations are people






User avatar
duck615

Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 5,228

POOR LYING CRYING LIBERAL ASSWIPE ***

JeanMoulin

Unread post

  
  
Posts: 204
Politics: Democratic

Poor waterfowl supports a president that can't even read a script. Too funny.

User avatar
Misty

Unread post

User avatar
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Posts: 38,502
Politics: Liberal
Contact:

PPE Mask
JeanMoulin » 04 Aug 2020, 8:58 pm » wrote: And you right wingers call Biden brain dead. 

 
 
We're all trapped in this insane hellscape.

User avatar
Rock

Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 6,490
Politics: Conservative

JeanMoulin » 04 Aug 2020, 8:58 pm » wrote: And you right wingers call Biden brain dead. 

What the **** are you talking about? It might help if you posted some kind of link.

JeanMoulin

Unread post

  
  
Posts: 204
Politics: Democratic

Rock » 04 Aug 2020, 9:25 pm » wrote: What the **** are you talking about? It might help if you posted some kind of link.
Try to keep up. Maybe if you listened to something other then faux news you'd know what's going on. 
 

User avatar
Rock

Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 6,490
Politics: Conservative

JeanMoulin » 04 Aug 2020, 9:58 pm » wrote: Try to keep up. Maybe if you listened to something other then faux news you'd know what's going on.

You have 30 posts on this board and you're telling me to try and keep up? It is generally considered a courtesy here to post a link when making a point, especially when someone doesn't know what the **** you're bellyaching about. 

User avatar
Olivaw

Unread post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 1,229
Politics: Liberal

Rock » 04 Aug 2020, 10:51 pm » wrote: You have 30 posts on this board and you're telling me to try and keep up? It is generally considered a courtesy here to post a link when making a point, especially when someone doesn't know what the **** you're bellyaching about. 
Is Trump’s inability to pronounce Yosemite a sign of cognitive decline or was he always this ignorant? 

It comes on the heels of his bumbling Axios interview too. 

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/pol ... 289122001/
 
Science is not a liberal conspiracy.

User avatar
supraTruth

Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 1,880
Politics: Democratic
Location: Internet
Contact:

& the dumb bass didn't even know where Old Faithful is!    

User avatar
sooted up Cyndi

Unread post

User avatar
Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Posts: 8,886
Politics: Independent

ROFL
JeanMoulin » 04 Aug 2020, 8:58 pm » wrote: And you right wingers call Biden brain dead. 
 watch it and cry

                           https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ADDrSvNyqEY

User avatar
Olivaw

Unread post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 1,229
Politics: Liberal

99% of the people who know Biden personally say he shows signs of great leadership.
99% of the people who know Trump personally say he shows signs of cognitive decline.

http://blog.draperinc.com/wp-content/up ... _Emoji.png
Science is not a liberal conspiracy.

User avatar
supraTruth

Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 1,880
Politics: Democratic
Location: Internet
Contact:

WHAAA!  WHAAA!  WHAAA!  EVERYBODY IS SO MEAN TO MEEE!  WHAAA!  WHAAAA!  WHAAAA!
It must be my personality, WHAAAAA! WHAAAAA! WHAAAA!  MAKE THE FAKE NEWS STOP REPORTING EVERYTHING I SAY!  WHAAAA! WHAAAA! WHAAAA! MOMMY!


 
 
Last edited by supraTruth on 05 Aug 2020, 11:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
sooted up Cyndi

Unread post

User avatar
Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Posts: 8,886
Politics: Independent

ROFL
Olivaw » 05 Aug 2020, 3:06 am » wrote: 99% of the people who know Biden personally say he shows signs of great leadership.
99% of the people who know Trump personally say he shows signs of cognitive decline.

http://blog.draperinc.com/wp-content/up ... _Emoji.png
I take it you didn't watch the video.?    

User avatar
Olivaw

Unread post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 1,229
Politics: Liberal

sootedupCyndi » 05 Aug 2020, 5:36 am » wrote: I take it you didn't watch the video.?  
Watched a few minutes of it. I saw nothing that as bad as the confusion exhibited by Trump on a daily basis. 

Let’s enjoy some music now.

https://youtu.be/ign_vZupjno
 
Science is not a liberal conspiracy.

User avatar
duck615

Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 5,228

Biden **** up daily.

User avatar
sooted up Cyndi

Unread post

User avatar
Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Posts: 8,886
Politics: Independent

ROFL
Olivaw » 05 Aug 2020, 1:45 pm » wrote: Watched a few minutes of it. I saw nothing that as bad as the confusion exhibited by Trump on a daily basis. 

Let’s enjoy some music now.

https://youtu.be/ign_vZupjno
That video IS the exact reason.. My family who was always been in a union? quit and left!!!! You won!! the piece of crap? hey Cyndi?  Calls from  the unions???  member of the AFLCIO, carpenters family...  NO go f yourself I say? don't look for me for help . This ain't my democratic party I grew up with.., it's all gone full circle.. it always does.  MAGA! there is NO turning back you know,.   its all been destroyed!

User avatar
Olivaw

Unread post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 1,229
Politics: Liberal

sootedupCyndi » 05 Aug 2020, 2:22 pm » wrote: That video IS the exact reason.. My family who was always been in a union? quit and left!!!! You won!! the piece of crap? hey Cyndi?  Calls from  the unions???  member of the AFLCIO, carpenters family...  NO go f yourself I say? don't look for me for help . This ain't my democratic party I grew up with.., it's all gone full circle.. it always does.  MAGA! there is NO turning back you know,.   its all been destroyed!
Surely you didn’t give up union membership over a you-tube video? 

I gave up on unions as a teen after they screwed me over. They are a necessary counter to the excesses of capitalism but they can be a problem too. 
Science is not a liberal conspiracy.

User avatar
sooted up Cyndi

Unread post

User avatar
Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Posts: 8,886
Politics: Independent

ROFL
Olivaw » 05 Aug 2020, 2:33 pm » wrote: Surely you didn’t give up union membership over a you-tube video? 

I gave up on unions as a teen after they screwed me over. They are a necessary counter to the excesses of capitalism but they can be a problem too.
The dems upset me now. YES! I want no part of it, Olivaw… none.. this isn't the decent dems I knew. OUT ! I can see the writing on the wall.!   
    here     https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8rlDTK6QI-w

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Al Donal, Alexa [Bot], Annoyed Liberall, Anti-republiKlan, Bill Gates [Bot], Buffalo, Cedar, Crazytrain, Deezer Shoove, Doug1943, FOS, Google [Bot], Ike Bana, Independent, Isabel, JeanMoulin, Majestic-12 [Bot], NeoConvict, neue regel, OdeToJoy, PaperLi [Bot], Polar1ty, Ricky Tavy, RollingRock, Sa'ra the Hippiecrit, Semrush [Bot], SJConspirator, skews13, slideman, sooted up Cyndi, Spy Car, Steve Jobs [Bot], Taipan, Termin8tor, Twitter [Bot], Vegas, WillFranklin, Zeets2 and 629 guests


Log in or Register to remove ads