Yosimites

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
45 posts
supraTruth

Unread post

Politics: Democratic

sootedupCyndi » 05 Aug 2020, 2:22 pm » wrote: That video IS the exact reason.. My family who was always been in a union? quit and left!!!! You won!! the piece of crap? hey Cyndi?  Calls from  the unions???  member of the AFLCIO, carpenters family...  NO go f yourself I say? don't look for me for help . This ain't my democratic party I grew up with.., it's all gone full circle.. it always does.  MAGA! there is NO turning back you know,.   its all been destroyed!
What the hell does that ramp have to do with your hate for unions?  & why the **** would u pick oligarchs & putin over unions & fair wages & taxes?

sooted up Cyndi

Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Politics: Independent

ROFL
supraTruth » 05 Aug 2020, 3:40 pm » wrote: What the hell does that ramp have to do with your hate for unions?  & why the **** would u pick oligarchs & putin over unions & fair wages & taxes?

Supra? You really want to know what I think?... you sure. Number one. I don't hate unions. I rather like them. member of the alfcio. Family was all carpenters.. They call every election and they remember too. Come lobby for us.. because once I made the mistake of shooting the chit with them.  Now.. never mind the unions.
   I don't want anything to do with the democratic  party anymore.. These are not democrats taking over your party! not saying I am a republican, because I am not. I will not support a party that has sunk this low... bathrooms, genders, statues, riots, racism..stop free speech.  Stop it.. it's a bunch of crap.  *** and weirdos burning down cities.. a candidate that is nothing  but a brain dead idiot.. you all SEE it. Stop pretending to yourselves. I could go on and on. but lets keep it short and sweet. That's why.. it's become a disgrace.. Oh and one more thing? The Oligarchs? tell me about them... look and see who endorses sniff sniff Joe.. It's a who's who of the republican deep state... we have Bush, Romney, Madeline not so bright and every other creepy republican out there.  We all know who they are. .. the list goes on and on. Your democratic party has sold it's sole to satan.

supraTruth

Unread post

sootedupCyndi » 05 Aug 2020, 4:22 pm » wrote: Supra? You really want to know what I think?... you sure. Number one. I don't hate unions. I rather like them. member of the alfcio. Family was all carpenters.. They call every election and they remember too. Come lobby for us.. because once I made the mistake of shooting the chit with them.  Now.. never mind the unions.
   I don't want anything to do with the democratic  party anymore.. These are not democrats taking over your party! not saying I am a republican, because I am not. I will not support a party that has sunk this low... bathrooms, genders, statues, riots, racism..stop free speech.  Stop it.. it's a bunch of crap.  *** and weirdos burning down cities.. a candidate that is nothing  but a brain dead idiot.. you all SEE it. Stop pretending to yourselves. I could go on and on. but lets keep it short and sweet. That's why.. it's become a disgrace.. Oh and one more thing? The Oligarchs? tell me about them... look and see who endorses sniff sniff Joe.. It's a who's who of the republican deep state... we have Bush, Romney, Madeline not so bright and every other creepy republican out there.  We all know who they are. .. the list goes on and on. Your democratic party has sold it's sole to satan.
Typ. tCON myths spread @FoxNews, so u pick a dumb bass who raises the prices of EVERYTHING with his FLAT TAX TARIFFS & BORDER WARS BANKRUPTING tourism & import & export businesses & FARMS BEFORE COVID-19, & NOW "LEADS" the DUMBEST *** supporters in HISTORY with a POLITICAL WAR ON MASKS & anti-CROWD GATHERINGS that earns him the #TrumpVirus handle?  MORON!

Replying to
@realDonaldTrump

4:24 AM

https://cdni.rt.com/files/2019.07/xxs/5 ... 8b45c9.jpg

Olivaw

Unread post

Politics: Liberal

sootedupCyndi » 05 Aug 2020, 2:41 pm » wrote: The dems upset me now. YES! I want no part of it, Olivaw… none.. this isn't the decent dems I knew. OUT ! I can see the writing on the wall.!   
    here     https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8rlDTK6QI-w
Coincidentally, Cindi, I once considered the Republican Party to be a decent party at one time. My tolerance for them extended through the Bush years. I used to tell friends that he was misguided but not evil and that listening to conservatives would serve us well 

During the Obama years, I came to realize that the Republican Party was no longer to be trusted. The lies became too many to ignore. It culminated in the nomination of Trump, a despicable human being, 

The chickens will come home to roost in November. Will the Republican Party use the opportunity to rebuild the grand old party of Lincoln or will they double down on Trumpism and McConnellism?

Science is not a liberal conspiracy.

sooted up Cyndi

Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
Olivaw » 05 Aug 2020, 6:29 pm » wrote: Coincidentally, Cindi, I once considered the Republican Party to be a decent party at one time. My tolerance for them extended through the Bush years. I used to tell friends that he was misguided but not evil and that listening to conservatives would serve us well 

During the Obama years, I came to realize that the Republican Party was no longer to be trusted. The lies became too many to ignore. It culminated in the nomination of Trump, a despicable human being, 

The chickens will come home to roost in November. Will the Republican Party use the opportunity to rebuild the grand old party of Lincoln or will they double down on Trumpism and McConnellism?
That's the thing. I never liked them either. And for years I thought they were the problem. One day I woke up and said Holy cow.. the dems are just as bad. So now. I don't like either. At this point I have no idea what I would classify myself as politically.?

Blackvegetable

Unread post

Antifa
duck615 » 04 Aug 2020, 9:09 pm » wrote: POOR LYING CRYING LIBERAL ASSWIPE ***
Air getting a bit fetid on that bunker, Duck?
Huey » wrote:
I had to lie to do it, but hey, I get to do that for a living.

I repeat slogans.

I don't care about frequency. 4 of the last 8 winners were from small countries. THat is the point.

Don't bother if it is going to be from behind. It could be anyone.

Your context is irrelevant.

Ike Bana

Unread post

Yo! Semite!!!

Sounds like Jew calling to me.

"Yo! Semite! Vote for me! I have a kike son-in-law! What the **** more do you want from me? A bialy with a schmear maybe???"

Olivaw

Unread post

Politics: Liberal

sootedupCyndi » 05 Aug 2020, 7:25 pm » wrote: That's the thing. I never liked them either. And for years I thought they were the problem. One day I woke up and said Holy cow.. the dems are just as bad. So now. I don't like either. At this point I have no idea what I would classify myself as politically.?
Can’t argue with that. Organizations become corrupted over time - political parties, corporations, unions, government departments, school boards and even churches. They become self serving institutions that lose sight of their mission and focus on their own well-being. 

Our disagreement seems to be over Trump. He said he would drain the swamp but he is the swamp, IMO.
Science is not a liberal conspiracy.

simple jack

Unread post

Trump is one dangerous satanic retard.
Do not trust any vaccine that Trump is forcing the FDA to approve before the election if you value your life.

'FUN FACT: Donald Trump's healthcare plan has been "2 weeks away" for 43 months now.'

supraTruth

Unread post

simplejack » 05 Aug 2020, 11:24 pm » wrote: Trump is one dangerous satanic retard.
If there is a hell, he & his FAKE Christian ******* will all definitely end up there.
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EcNS5UrXgAA ... name=small

sooted up Cyndi

Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
Olivaw » 05 Aug 2020, 8:59 pm » wrote: Can’t argue with that. Organizations become corrupted over time - political parties, corporations, unions, government departments, school boards and even churches. They become self serving institutions that lose sight of their mission and focus on their own well-being. 

Our disagreement seems to be over Trump. He said he would drain the swamp but he is the swamp, IMO.
Maybe so. Part of A swamp of some sort.     But maybe Not the political swamp.      He maybe a newbie there?  

DennisTheMenace

Unread post

Rock » 04 Aug 2020, 10:51 pm » wrote: You have 30 posts on this board and you're telling me to try and keep up?
What does "post counts" have to do with credibility?  Try to keep up. 

Independent

Unread post

supraTruth » 05 Aug 2020, 1:09 am » wrote: & the dumb bass didn't even know where Old Faithful is!  
******* spreading a lie because you’re either an idiot or you were told he said old faithful was in Yosemite. 

Listen again and admit one of the above. If you’re honest that is. 

Independent

Unread post

I heard they are renaming the park to represent the Democrat party’s views.

Yo anti semite.

Rock

Unread post

Politics: Conservative

DennisTheMenace » 06 Aug 2020, 6:07 am » wrote: What does "post counts" have to do with credibility?  Try to keep up. 
You have a 1075 posts and you're telling me to keep up?

DennisTheMenace

Unread post

Rock » 06 Aug 2020, 7:50 am » wrote: You have a 1075 posts and you're telling me to keep up?
Again, dumb ***, post counts have nothing to do with anything. 

You are talking **** about post counts, and 95% of your posts are total garbage. Grow a set lad. 

Rock

Unread post

DennisTheMenace » 06 Aug 2020, 7:56 am » wrote: Again, dumb ***, post counts have nothing to do with anything. 

You are talking **** about post counts, and 95% of your posts are total garbage. Grow a set lad. 

You have a 1077 posts and you're telling me to grow a set?

DennisTheMenace

Unread post

Rock » 06 Aug 2020, 7:59 am » wrote: You have a 1077 posts and you're telling me to grow a set?
Again, dumb ***, you are misguided in your thinking.  Ducky posts all the time, that doesn't give him credibility, does it?

Are you two twin brothers separated at birth and given up for adoption?  

Post counts mean jack ****.  Especially when a dumb *** is continually posting dumb ****.

Hint...quality is better than quantity.    

Rock

Unread post

DennisTheMenace » 06 Aug 2020, 8:13 am » wrote: Again, dumb ***, you are misguided in your thinking.  Ducky posts all the time, that doesn't give him credibility, does it?

Are you two twin brothers separated at birth and given up for adoption?  

Post counts mean jack ****.  Especially when a dumb *** is continually posting dumb ****.

Hint...quality is better than quantity.  

Can you not recognize sarcasm when you hear it? Lad.

DennisTheMenace

Unread post

Rock » 06 Aug 2020, 8:20 am » wrote: Can you not recognize sarcasm when you hear it? Lad.
You wouldn't know sarcasm on the end of a big black dick if it hit you in the face.

How many times have you been "Peter" whipped? 

Last edited by DennisTheMenace on 06 Aug 2020, 8:23 am, edited 1 time in total.