Is there any way Bidens VP choice doesn't hurt his electability?

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
99 posts
NeoConvict

Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Roll Out
Hillary said the reason she lost was the existence of rampant misogyny. America wasn't ready for a female president. Bidens age makes his choice of VP even higher profile than most as there is a good chance he would not finish his first term. If he chooses Warren he will lose the black vote. If he chooses a black woman then he will be entering uncharted territory. Democrats are so confident that Americans hate Trump that they feel emboldened enough to attempt to install a black female president. Not sure this is the time to dance in the end zone.

"I WOULD RATHER HAVE QUESTIONS THAT CANNOT BE ANSWERED...
THAN TO HAVE ANSWERS THAT CANNOT BE QUESTIONED"

Vegas

Unread post

Over-bathroom Under-secretary of Awesomeness

Hillary and her minions are sore losers. They will come up with any excuse for losing. It would never occur to liberals that Biden should choose a VP based on qualifications, not genitalia or skin color.
BlackVeg offers us the peak of his intellect.

NeoConvict

Unread post

Roll Out
Vegas » 05 Aug 2020, 7:56 am » wrote: Hillary and her minions are sore losers. They will come up with any excuse for losing. It would never occur to liberals that Biden should choose a VP based on qualifications, not genitalia or skin color.
No ******, no consideration. 

Deezer Shoove

Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Politics: Fascist

Please seat yourself.

I like the very things you hate.

Independent

Unread post

If there was a black female democrat that was qualified to be president, this would be a no brained. But there isn’t.

Country is more than willing to elect a black woman candidate.

Cannonpointer

Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Politics: Insurrectionist

WhistleSNAP
NeoConvict » 05 Aug 2020, 6:45 am » wrote: Hillary said the reason she lost was the existence of rampant misogyny. America wasn't ready for a female president. Bidens age makes his choice of VP even higher profile than most as there is a good chance he would not finish his first term. If he chooses Warren he will lose the black vote. If he chooses a black woman then he will be entering uncharted territory. Democrats are so confident that Americans hate Trump that they feel emboldened enough to attempt to install a black female president. Not sure this is the time to dance in the end zone.
They engineered trump's run to squeeze hitlery past the earned hate of a nation. That blew up in their faces. I predict a repeat.
Accomplishments are helpful, yes - but the critical qualifications for VP are melanin and a vagina.

When your map disputes the territory, it's your map that is wrong.
Hearing much sizzle, expect little steak
Lies are a lazy man's truths
Humanity's law of the jungle is survival of the tribe

Only weak ideas must be protected from debate, and only religions declare people heretics.

Nostalgia is a crime against past and present
You cannot betray me, only yourself, to me

NeoConvict

Unread post

Roll Out
Cannonpointer » 05 Aug 2020, 3:45 pm » wrote: They engineered trump's run to squeeze hitlery past the earned hate of a nation. That blew up in their faces. I predict a repeat.
Like a Lebanese fireworks factory. 

Cannonpointer

Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
Vegas » 05 Aug 2020, 7:56 am » wrote: Hillary and her minions are sore losers. They will come up with any excuse for losing. It would never occur to liberals that Biden should choose a VP based on qualifications, not genitalia or skin color.

Black females comprise maybe 6% of the population - and half of those are illiterate members of the underclass who speak only broken english.

This leaves diaper joe with a field of contenders representing 3% of the population. That's slim pickins.
Accomplishments are helpful, yes - but the critical qualifications for VP are melanin and a vagina.

Only weak ideas must be protected from debate, and only religions declare people heretics.

Cannonpointer

Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
NeoConvict » 05 Aug 2020, 10:45 am » wrote: No ******, no consideration.
And she has to be clean and articulate and good looking, and her hair has to smell nice.

Hillary Clinton

Unread post

Politics: Democratic

Does she HAVE to be black?

NeoConvict

Unread post

Roll Out
Cannonpointer » 05 Aug 2020, 3:48 pm » wrote: And she has to be clean and articulate and good looking, and her hair has to smell nice.
They can change the black lesbians hair care products for the brief time Biden would serve in office. I actually feel somewhat sorry for the man. He's getting Bruce Jennered and doesn't even know it.

Misty

Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Politics: Liberal

PPE Mask
NeoConvict » 05 Aug 2020, 6:45 am » wrote: Hillary said the reason she lost was the existence of rampant misogyny. America wasn't ready for a female president. Bidens age makes his choice of VP even higher profile than most as there is a good chance he would not finish his first term. If he chooses Warren he will lose the black vote. If he chooses a black woman then he will be entering uncharted territory. Democrats are so confident that Americans hate Trump that they feel emboldened enough to attempt to install a black female president. Not sure this is the time to dance in the end zone.
I would vote for Biden if he chose a tree stump as his running mate.

We're all trapped in this insane hellscape.

NeoConvict

Unread post

Roll Out
NeoConvict » 05 Aug 2020, 10:45 am » wrote: No ******, no consideration.
If only progressives kept the barrier for entry into little girls showers so high.

NeoConvict

Unread post

Roll Out
Misty » 05 Aug 2020, 3:55 pm » wrote: I would vote for Biden if he chose a tree stump as his running mate.
Fair enough but do you think the American public will support an angry black female knowing she is likely to be called on to serve as president?

Rock

Unread post

Cannonpointer » 05 Aug 2020, 3:46 pm » wrote: Black females comprise maybe 6% of the population - and half of those are illiterate members of the underclass who speak only broken english.

This leaves diaper joe with a field of contenders representing 3% of the population. That's slim pickins.

No. This is Slim Pickens.

Vegas

Unread post

Over-bathroom Under-secretary of Awesomeness

Cannonpointer » 05 Aug 2020, 3:48 pm » wrote: And she has to be clean and articulate and good looking, and her hair has to smell nice.
Don't forget that she also has to have adolescent daughters or granddaughters. 
BlackVeg offers us the peak of his intellect.

NeoConvict

Unread post

Roll Out
Vegas » 05 Aug 2020, 6:29 pm » wrote: Don't forget that she also has to have adolescent daughters or granddaughters.
Scratch and sniff ****.   

nefarious101

Unread post

Misty » 05 Aug 2020, 3:55 pm » wrote: I would vote for Biden if he chose a tree stump as his running mate.

We are very aware of that fact already....It's like bragging that you have the clap

nefarious101

Unread post

Biden's qualifications for the perfect Vice President:

1. Must be black
2. Must be a woman

everyone else is disqualified regardless of qualifications

Polar1ty

Unread post

How would Kamala Harris be "uncharted territory?" She was actually quite popular with the Democratic base until Tulsi Gabbard shredded her.

Likewise, someone like Michelle Obama (not that she's interested, but let's assume she were) would also resonate among Democrats.

I'll need some kind of evidence Warren would be unpopular with blacks. Historically blacks have supported Democrats (since LBJ) with overwhelming majorities. I don't see how Warren would buck this trend.