Impeller Versus Agitator....Which Do You Recommend?

Talk about anything but politics in this room.
63 posts
sooted up Cyndi

Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Politics: Independent

ROFL
nuckinfutz » 06 Aug 2020, 2:39 pm » wrote: RACKS? Hmmmmmmm. Interesting!

I picked up this gurl on the Highway, this you! She says she makes samicheses!

you do know? This is what misty wants?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RiEIToOWr64

deezer shoove

Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Politics: Fascist

Brevity in the sole of it.   

Please seat yourself.

I like the very things you hate.

Blue Devil

Unread post

Misty » 06 Aug 2020, 11:47 am » wrote: I remember when appliances used to last that long.
When I was growing up we had an old fridge in the garage that was like a hundred years old. 
They never died.

The washer I am replacing is only 4 years old.
GE wants $118 just to show up at our house, plus parts and labor.
We only paid about $500 for it, and we've never been all that happy with it, so we decided to get a new one.

You almost have to buy an extended warranty on appliances these days.  Then the manufacturers act like they're doing you a favor by honoring the commitment they made when they took your money.  When we bought our first house, the previous owners sold it with the appliances and a home warranty.  The refrigerator was a GE, and it had problems immediately after we moved in.  So we used the warranty, the guy showed up, said he didn't have the tools, came back, said it was irreparable but another repairman would have to sign off on it, and finally a week and a half later we got a replacement.  We sold it all as is, except for the stove before selling the house.  

My beer fridge is a top freezer that was probably built in 95.  It's noisy AF and probably uses more electricity than the refrigerator in the kitchen which is twice as big, but I don't think it'll never stop working.  

Anyway, I don't know if I was being clear earlier, but I prefer an agitator.  I also like my washing machines full of water.