Need advice on using Tick Tok

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
2 posts
JeanMoulin

Unread post

Politics: Democratic

Besides using it to make some of my hilarious cat videos, I'm also in the process of designing a new ballistic missile and a nuclear submarine. Should I be concerned?  I worry that the Chinese could steal my designs, and my cat videos. What do you think?

sooted up Cyndi

Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Politics: Independent

ROFL
JeanMoulin » 05 Aug 2020, 8:15 pm » wrote: Besides using it to make some of my hilarious cat videos, I'm also in the process of designing a new ballistic missile and a nuclear submarine. Should I be concerned?  I worry that the Chinese could steal my designs, and my cat videos. What do you think?
worry. They may steal more then that.