This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
bigred1cav

Share      Unread post

Why would any sane person want to hear this lying mumbling moron attempt to speak?

annLee

Share      Unread post

Politics: Democratic

nuckinfutz » 24 Aug 2020, 12:37 pm » wrote: I want to hear Michael Cohen speak(sing) praises of the "Don".
And lets hear praise by John Bolton, Jeff Sessions, Paul Manafort, General Mattis, and all of his "firees".
And top it off hearing from Bobby Mueller!
Image   Image   Image  

Yeapppppppppppppp

Racetex (RSIG)

Share      Unread post

Politics: Independent

Vegas » 24 Aug 2020, 3:47 pm » wrote: Not one word of this vomit pile said anything about Trump surrendering. He ended phase 1. It was planned. There was no surrender. You are still level 1. Tool.
These fools are **** whacked!!! I would say that putting China in check has been one of DT's best moves. They have been running all over us and we have helped them do it these past 20+ years. 

Isabel

Share      Unread post

Of course Trump is "speaking" all 4 days. What's surprising is that he isn't speaking all four days, the entire time.

Trump is a severely pathological narcissist.

For narcissists, reality is whatever story they make up to shield themselves from admitting their failures.
The way to address any problem is to make up a different story and then shout it.
That makes it real.
No one came to your inauguration?
Just shout that it was the most popular EVER.
You are ignorant of every subject?
Just shout that you are the smartest EVER.

I think that what people don't get about his pathology is that he isn't lying, at least not in the way that we think of lying .
The moment he shouts his made up story - IT BECOMES REAL to him.

Trump REALLY BELIEVES that by shouting that COVID isn't bad and will go away, that he has solved that problem.

He REALLY BELIEVES that if his fabricated stories aren't working, it's simply because he hasn't shouted them enough.

Republicans - The Party of Political Terrorism

Polar1ty

Share      Unread post

RickyTavy » 24 Aug 2020, 11:13 am » wrote: but it still does not explain why we were hit harder under trump than was any other developed country.
You are undoubtedly an exemplary case of pseudo-intellectualism, proving that eloquence and intelligence are two separate facets.

https://coronavirus.jhu.edu/data/mortality

(And this is taking CDC #'s at face value)

Maybe the average IQ liberals you seek to impress will believe you; I suppose I cannot fault you for that, for they are indeed misled without effort as long as you deploy some rudimentary GRE-level vocab.

Crazytrain

Share      Unread post

Politics: Beer and Popcorn

Beer
Well trump first speech was a lie filled one for sure.

https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-f ... ies-2020-8

Trump rambled on for minute telling many lies. 

skews13

Share      Unread post

annLee » 24 Aug 2020, 10:31 am » wrote: This is all Joe Biden needs... an idiot speaking

skews13

Share      Unread post

Buffalo » 24 Aug 2020, 10:36 am » wrote: President Trump: ‘It Is Time To Reject The Anger And The Hate of The Democrat Party’.

http://www.air.tv/watch?v=n9jduC8tSRmAJ ... =errorlink

At least Trump knows what's going on and where he is!

Coolguy10013

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberal

When I "dismiss" you it only means that I have determined that further discussion is useless or counter-productive. Don't take it personally. Go ahead and have your last word...and move on.

Stephen Hawking said 'people who boast about their IQ are losers'

Coolguy10013

Share      Unread post

Oh wait, here is the official line-up

When I "dismiss" you it only means that I have determined that further discussion is useless or counter-productive. Don't take it personally. Go ahead and have your last word...and move on.

Stephen Hawking said 'people who boast about their IQ are losers'

Isabel

Share      Unread post

Republicans - The Party of Political Terrorism

Olivaw

Share      Unread post

Black Lives MatterDemocratic Party 1PPE Mask
Forgot to watch the first night of Trump’s celebration of failure but I did see Kimberly Guilfoyle‘s unhinged shouting match on my newsfeed. Was Trump grabbing her by the vocal chords?
The electoral college has voted. Biden won 306-232. Landslide!

DennisTheMenace

Share      Unread post

Famagusta » 24 Aug 2020, 12:14 pm » wrote: Some women will do it for nothing, if they like the guy enough.

Ever thought of that?
I'm sure you do it for nothing all the time, like the guy or not.  Image  

Famagusta

Share      Unread post

Politics: Libertarian

DennisTheMenace » 25 Aug 2020, 3:48 am » wrote: I'm sure you do it for nothing all the time, like the guy or not.  Image
You don’t stand a chance, you delusional dolt.

DennisTheMenace

Share      Unread post

Famagusta » 25 Aug 2020, 3:51 am » wrote: You don’t stand a chance, you delusional dolt.
I've never claimed to want to get into your panties.  I'm a tire kicker.  It seems there are lot's of miles on your piss flaps. 

With many drivers. 

Famagusta

Share      Unread post

Politics: Libertarian

DennisTheMenace » 25 Aug 2020, 3:58 am » wrote: I've never claimed to want to get into your panties.  I'm a tire kicker.  It seems there are lot's of miles on your piss flaps. 

With many drivers. 
You’re a Tavy  type.

Must be lonely.

DennisTheMenace

Share      Unread post

Famagusta » 25 Aug 2020, 4:10 am » wrote: You’re a Tavy  type.

Must be lonely.
I'm certainly not lonely.  To borrow a phase from Eminem "I get more *** than a toilet seat". 

Buffalo

Share      Unread post

War is a Racket