This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
User avatar
Rock

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 7,533
Politics: Conservative

A strong black woman who says it like it is. Now the libs here will call her an Uncle/Aunt Tom in 3....2....1....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H4rYc3QcPX8
 
Have we reached the ultimate stage of absurdity where some people are held responsible for things that happened before they were born, while other people are not held responsible for what they themselves are doing today?

Thomas Sowell
Log in or Register to remove ads


User avatar
righteous

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 2,070

AntifaBlack Lives MatterPPE MaskSNAPDemocratic Party 2
Rock » 24 Aug 2020, 8:12 pm » wrote: A strong black woman who says it like it is. Now the libs here will call her an Uncle/Aunt Tom in 3....2....1....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H4rYc3QcPX8
They will probably call her a privileged ***.

User avatar
Rock

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 7,533
Politics: Conservative

righteous » 24 Aug 2020, 9:39 pm » wrote: They will probably call her a privileged ***.

No doubt. 
Have we reached the ultimate stage of absurdity where some people are held responsible for things that happened before they were born, while other people are not held responsible for what they themselves are doing today?

Thomas Sowell

User avatar
Crazytrain

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 6,825
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

Beer
Yawn.

User avatar
Crazytrain

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 6,825
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

Beer
They celebrate when they get one black person. Kinda sad.

User avatar
Al Donal

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 1,951
Politics: Republican

Crazytrain » 24 Aug 2020, 10:32 pm » wrote: They celebrate when they get one black person. Kinda sad.
At least we do celebrate. Your convention looked more like a wake, with no alcohol. 
Did your guy decide if he will debate the President?
Joe’s wearing Bad Idea Jeans but at least he’s finally wearing pants. 

User avatar
Famagusta

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 5,977
Politics: Libertarian

Rock » 24 Aug 2020, 8:12 pm » wrote: A strong black woman who says it like it is. Now the libs here will call her an Uncle/Aunt Tom in 3....2....1....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H4rYc3QcPX8
They’ll think of something.

User avatar
Isabel

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 6,999

Crazytrain » 24 Aug 2020, 10:32 pm » wrote: They celebrate when they get one black person. Kinda sad.
They have to do something about Kamala, so they went to Planet Black Folks and brought back Kim Klacik.
 
 
Last edited by Isabel on 25 Aug 2020, 1:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Republicans - The Party of Political Terrorism

User avatar
simple jack

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 2,567

I hate ***.
In the end, trump lost the republicans the Presidency, the
Senate, and the House. The son of a ******* actually did it,
he made America great again.

User avatar
Pengwin

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 9,997
Politics: Liberal

Rock » 24 Aug 2020, 8:12 pm » wrote: A strong black woman who says it like it is. Now the libs here will call her an Uncle/Aunt Tom in 3....2....1....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H4rYc3QcPX8
I see she is the new Mia Love kitchen ***, and will last just as long.

Why must you people pump these tokens like this?  You know they won't last and what you need to do is stop the GOP from calling nearly all of the darkies stupid.  They might actually vote for you then, but not as long as everyone you put on a pedestal is a token Uncle Tom/Tanya for Whitey.
 
 
Last edited by Pengwin on 25 Aug 2020, 1:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Pengwin

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 9,997
Politics: Liberal

Rock » 24 Aug 2020, 8:12 pm » wrote: A strong black woman who says it like it is. Now the libs here will call her an Uncle/Aunt Tom in 3....2....1....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H4rYc3QcPX8

She has nice teeth, and a decent voice, but the problem is she is way too much House *** to get to the rest of her race.  Her dogma plays even worse from her black skin than from the white skin.

What she needs to do is stand in the middle and call a spade a spade.  *** for Trump is roughly as popular as Jews for Hitler.  Until she can be honest about that she's just preaching to the choir.

Maybe it's a shame, but it's true.  Her dog won't hunt.
Log in or Register to remove ads


User avatar
Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

User avatar
98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Posts: 106,852
Politics: Insurrectionist
Location: See ya in court, biden dogs

WhistleSNAP
Rock » 24 Aug 2020, 8:12 pm » wrote: A strong black woman who says it like it is. Now the libs here will call her an Uncle/Aunt Tom in 3....2....1....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H4rYc3QcPX8

Let the democrat racism spew in 3,2,1...
Tax dollars are like people. The farther from home, the worse they behave.

When your map disputes the territory, your map is wrong - not the territory.
There is no retreating FROM a home - only to
"Invisible Hands" pick pockets
Humanity's law of the jungle is survival of the tribe

Only weak ideas must be protected from debate, and only religions declare people heretics.

Nostalgia is a crime against past and present
You cannot betray me, only yourself, to me

User avatar
Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

User avatar
98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Posts: 106,852
Politics: Insurrectionist
Location: See ya in court, biden dogs

WhistleSNAP
Pengwin » 25 Aug 2020, 1:47 am » wrote: She has nice teeth, and a decent voice, but the problem is she is way too much House *** to get to the rest of her race.  Her dogma plays even worse from her black skin than from the white skin.

What she needs to do is stand in the middle and call a spade a spade.  *** for Trump is roughly as popular as Jews for Hitler.  Until she can be honest about that she's just preaching to the choir.

Maybe it's a shame, but it's true.  Her dog won't hunt.

And there it is - the predictable racism when a negress tries to get off the democrat plantation.
Tax dollars are like people. The farther from home, the worse they behave.

When your map disputes the territory, your map is wrong - not the territory.
There is no retreating FROM a home - only to
"Invisible Hands" pick pockets
Humanity's law of the jungle is survival of the tribe

Only weak ideas must be protected from debate, and only religions declare people heretics.

Nostalgia is a crime against past and present
You cannot betray me, only yourself, to me

User avatar
Pengwin

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 9,997
Politics: Liberal

Cannonpointer » 25 Aug 2020, 3:27 am » wrote: And there it is - the predictable racism when a negress tries to get off the democrat plantation.
Plantation Nation. Always has been, always will be.  We founded it that way - when ***, and women, and children, and land, and animals were property.

Want to fix it 230 years later - yes, or no?
.
 
 

User avatar
Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

User avatar
98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Posts: 106,852
Politics: Insurrectionist
Location: See ya in court, biden dogs

WhistleSNAP
Pengwin » 25 Aug 2020, 4:02 am » wrote: Plantation Nation. Always has been, always will be.  We founded it that way - when ***, and women, and children, and land, and animals were property.

Want to fix it 230 years later - yes, or no?
.

What the **** are you babbling about? None of those conditions exist today, wish as you might that it were so, racist.
Tax dollars are like people. The farther from home, the worse they behave.

When your map disputes the territory, your map is wrong - not the territory.
There is no retreating FROM a home - only to
"Invisible Hands" pick pockets
Humanity's law of the jungle is survival of the tribe

Only weak ideas must be protected from debate, and only religions declare people heretics.

Nostalgia is a crime against past and present
You cannot betray me, only yourself, to me

User avatar
Famagusta

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 5,977
Politics: Libertarian

Cannonpointer » 25 Aug 2020, 3:25 am » wrote: Let the democrat racism spew in 3,2,1...
Have you heard of this?


White *** of America: The Precocious Autobiography of a Quebec "Terrorist" is a work of non-fiction literature written by Pierre Vallières, a leader of the Front de libération du Québec . It was translated by Joan Pinkham from the original 1968 French language edition titled Nègres blancs d'Amérique, autobiographie précoce d'un « terroriste » québécois. The translation was published by McClelland and Stewart in 1971 (ISBN 0-7710-8670-9). The translated title uses the word "***" as an accurate translation of the equally offensive French word "nègre".

White *** of America chronicles the history of the French colonists of North America, first in the New France colonial empire, and then in British North America. A book about exploitation, author Vallières compares to some extent the plight of these immigrants to that of blacks in the American South, arguing that both groups were forcibly imported to the New World and subsequently exploited by aristocrat capitalists.

 

User avatar
Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

User avatar
98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Posts: 106,852
Politics: Insurrectionist
Location: See ya in court, biden dogs

WhistleSNAP
Famagusta » 25 Aug 2020, 4:18 am » wrote: Have you heard of this?

White *** of America: The Precocious Autobiography of a Quebec "Terrorist" is a work of non-fiction literature written by Pierre Vallières, a leader of the Front de libération du Québec . It was translated by Joan Pinkham from the original 1968 French language edition titled Nègres blancs d'Amérique, autobiographie précoce d'un « terroriste » québécois. The translation was published by McClelland and Stewart in 1971 (ISBN 0-7710-8670-9). The translated title uses the word "***" as an accurate translation of the equally offensive French word "nègre".

White *** of America chronicles the history of the French colonists of North America, first in the New France colonial empire, and then in British North America. A book about exploitation, author Vallières compares to some extent the plight of these immigrants to that of blacks in the American South, arguing that both groups were forcibly imported to the New World and subsequently exploited by aristocrat capitalists.
When the french lost quebec to the british, thousands of arcadians fled down the mississippi, and did not debark until they hit briny swamps. These arcadians came to be known as cajuns. They scavenged for food and lived squalid lives of poverty, while the mulatto scions of french aristocracy lived bourgeois lives as educated craftsmen and professionals in New Orleans and Baton Rouge. This is what the americans encountered when they took over - it was quite embarrassing to their narrative that blacks are inherently inferior. Lol. It took them generations to bring the blacks down - and they never did bring the cajuns up. They remain white *** to this day. :)
 
Tax dollars are like people. The farther from home, the worse they behave.

When your map disputes the territory, your map is wrong - not the territory.
There is no retreating FROM a home - only to
"Invisible Hands" pick pockets
Humanity's law of the jungle is survival of the tribe

Only weak ideas must be protected from debate, and only religions declare people heretics.

Nostalgia is a crime against past and present
You cannot betray me, only yourself, to me

User avatar
DennisTheMenace

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 3,352
Politics: Independent

Uncle Kim Kalcik...she's credible.
 
Image

User avatar
Famagusta

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 5,977
Politics: Libertarian

Cannonpointer » 25 Aug 2020, 4:36 am » wrote: When the french lost quebec to the british, thousands of arcadians fled down the mississippi, and did not debark until they hit briny swamps. These arcadians came to be known as cajuns. They scavenged for food and lived squalid lives of poverty, while the mulatto scions of french aristocracy lived bourgeois lives as educated craftsmen and professionals in New Orleans and Baton Rouge. This is what the americans encountered when they took over - it was quite embarrassing to their narrative that blacks are inherently inferior. Lol. It took them generations to bring the blacks down - and they never did bring the cajuns up. They remain white *** to this day. Image
I’m starting to become interested in the French colonial history. That central region, stretching up to Quebec. Does that include the Ozarks ?

User avatar
Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

User avatar
98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Posts: 106,852
Politics: Insurrectionist
Location: See ya in court, biden dogs

WhistleSNAP
Famagusta » 25 Aug 2020, 4:53 am » wrote: I’m starting to become interested in the French colonial history. That central region, stretching up to Quebec. Does that include the Ozarks ?
Yes, arkansas, and missouri were part of the louisiana purchase. They are the locus of the ozarks.
 
Tax dollars are like people. The farther from home, the worse they behave.

When your map disputes the territory, your map is wrong - not the territory.
There is no retreating FROM a home - only to
"Invisible Hands" pick pockets
Humanity's law of the jungle is survival of the tribe

Only weak ideas must be protected from debate, and only religions declare people heretics.

Nostalgia is a crime against past and present
You cannot betray me, only yourself, to me

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Annoyed Liberall, Bill Gates [Bot], bludog, Buffalo, Cedar, Famagusta, FOS, Google [Bot], Google Feedfetcher, Ike Bana, Independent, Isabel, nefarious101, neue regel, omh, OpenSiteExplorer [Bot], Pengwin, Polar1ty, PoliticalPopUp, RollingRock, SJConspirator, sooted up Cyndi, Squatchman, Vegas, Yahoo [Bot], Zeets2, zkyll8 and 235 guests


Log in or Register to remove ads