This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
slideman

Share      Unread post

Politics: Progressive

Her problem is that black people are the Democratic party

neue regel

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Pengwin » 25 Aug 2020, 2:13 pm » wrote: I'm not a ***.  Are they just stupid *** for not voting GOP?
Not necessarily. Im saying that they are foolish for believing Democrats / government can or has the desire to lift them out of circumstances. 

Pengwin

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberal

neueregel » 25 Aug 2020, 2:31 pm » wrote: Not necessarily. Im saying that they are foolish for believing Democrats / government can or has the desire to lift them out of circumstances.
Except that it does.  Learn American history, don't repeat right-wing dogma.

Pengwin

Share      Unread post

slideman » 25 Aug 2020, 2:24 pm » wrote: Her problem is that black people are the Democratic party

Her problem is the GOP thinks they are mostly stupid ***, except for their few tokens, like her.

Famagusta

Share      Unread post

Politics: Libertarian

Rock » 25 Aug 2020, 9:41 am » wrote: Oh great. Someone else claiming his father was murdered. Lol. BTW, I appreciate you and Fama adding some interesting history to this thread. It's a pleasant diversion from the hate coming from the leftists here.
Where does that hate come from? I’ve never seen anything like it.

It doesn’t make sense.

Pengwin

Share      Unread post

Famagusta » 25 Aug 2020, 2:41 pm » wrote: Where does that hate come from? I’ve never seen anything like it.

It doesn’t make sense.
Hatred can make a great deal of sense, but maybe not to you since you are not in the same situation.

Jews hating Nazis, pretty simple.  Liberals hating Fascists, pretty simple.

In my case I hate all illiberal people, which is most of them.

I'm also a big fan of hating evil, therefore humanity is a disease.

Last edited by Pengwin on 25 Aug 2020, 2:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Rock

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Famagusta » 25 Aug 2020, 2:41 pm » wrote: Where does that hate come from? I’ve never seen anything like it.

It doesn’t make sense.

It seems to have gotten worse since the beginning of the year. 2020 sucks.

Famagusta

Share      Unread post

Pengwin » 25 Aug 2020, 2:52 pm » wrote: Hatred can make a great deal of sense, but maybe not to you since you are not in the same situation.

Jews hating Nazis, pretty simple.  Liberals hating Fascists, pretty simple.

In my case I hate al illiberal people, which is most of them.

I'm also a big fan of hating evil, therefore humanity is a disease.
It’s all woke stuff by me. Equally as loathesome.

Famagusta

Share      Unread post

Rock » 25 Aug 2020, 2:53 pm » wrote: It seems to have gotten worse since the beginning of the year. 2020 sucks.
Yes. What a year!

Pengwin

Share      Unread post

Famagusta » 25 Aug 2020, 2:55 pm » wrote: It’s all woke stuff by me. Equally as loathesome.

Wrong, but that can't be helped in your case.

Pengwin

Share      Unread post

It ain't over yet, kids, and it's going to get even worse.

Racetex (RSIG)

Share      Unread post

Politics: Independent

Cannonpointer » 25 Aug 2020, 3:27 am » wrote: And there it is - the predictable racism when a negress tries to get off the democrat plantation.

These **** are so disgusting.  The good old party of hate. They even have the nerve to ask why DT is in the big house. 

Famagusta

Share      Unread post

Pengwin » 25 Aug 2020, 2:56 pm » wrote: Wrong, but that can't be helped in your case.
There’s no need for that.

Pengwin

Share      Unread post

Racetex(RSIG) » 25 Aug 2020, 2:59 pm » wrote: These **** are so disgusting.  The good old party of hate. They even have the nerve to ask why DT is in the big house.
The Big House is where he and his criminal enterprise belong.  Unfortunately he's still squatting in our White House (but not for long).

Last edited by Pengwin on 25 Aug 2020, 3:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

skews13

Share      Unread post

Rock » 24 Aug 2020, 8:12 pm » wrote: A strong black woman who says it like it is. Now the libs here will call her an Uncle/Aunt Tom in 3....2....1....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H4rYc3QcPX8

Troll post. You rightards own the racist rhetoric. There will never be a time when you don't, or anyway to get away from it.

It does raise some interesting questions though. Is she being paid? What should she be classified as, when Biden walks away with over 90% of the black vote? Is she in this for herself, or does she really believe she can pass herself off as a Republican? Or not so much a Republican, but Trumplican?

Racetex (RSIG)

Share      Unread post

Pengwin » 25 Aug 2020, 3:03 pm » wrote: The Big House is where he and his criminal enterprise belong.  Unfortunately he's still squatting in our White House (but not for long).
U R **** clueless. He will be in for another 4 years and there isnt a **** thing you can do about it. Keep living in ur fanasty world and I'm sure come Nov you will be floored. 

Racetex (RSIG)

Share      Unread post

skews13 » 25 Aug 2020, 3:10 pm » wrote: Troll post. You rightards own the racist rhetoric. There will never be a time when you don't, or anyway to get away from it.

It does raise some interesting questions though. Is she being paid? What should she be classified as, when Biden walks away with over 90% of the black vote? Is she in this for herself, or does she really believe she can pass herself off as a Republican? Or not so much a Republican, but Trumplican?

Not true and keep spewing ur hate, America is tired of it. Please tell us why a black person would ever vote for Biden

Pengwin

Share      Unread post

Racetex(RSIG) » 25 Aug 2020, 3:18 pm » wrote: U R **** clueless. He will be in for another 4 years and there isnt a **** thing you can do about it. Keep living in ur fanasty world and I'm sure come Nov you will be floored.

Time will tell (but I'm glad I'm not you).

Isabel

Share      Unread post

skews13 » 25 Aug 2020, 3:10 pm » wrote: Troll post. You rightards own the racist rhetoric. There will never be a time when you don't, or anyway to get away from it.

It does raise some interesting questions though. Is she being paid?
Of course she is. Cash, and the promise of a nice, cushy job in the next administration.

Pengwin

Share      Unread post

Racetex(RSIG) » 25 Aug 2020, 3:20 pm » wrote:  Please tell us why a black person would ever vote for Biden
Because 9 to 1 they vote for the Dems, who actually try to help them, and unlike the GOP don't think of them as stupid violent lazy criminal welfare ***.