This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Log in or Register to remove ads


User avatar
Pengwin

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 10,150
Politics: Liberal

Trying for the right side of history before it's too late.

Sorry, already too late.

User avatar
Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 2,771

Pengwin » 25 Aug 2020, 4:48 pm » wrote: Trying for the right side of history before it's too late.

Sorry, already too late.
Agreed.  They're scum.  My subject line already says they're rats! 

But I post this because where these Republicans are coming from there must be others.  The more of them that show up at the polls the bigger the loss for the orange **** and all the congressional Republican ****.  And that's what's  needed.  The culture war is not going away, but first things first...this racist, misogynist, sociopathic grifter, malignant narcissist goes away.
 
 

User avatar
Pengwin

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 10,150
Politics: Liberal

IkeBana » 25 Aug 2020, 4:55 pm » wrote: Agreed.  They're scum.  My subject line already says they're rats! 

But I post this because where these Republicans are coming from there must be others.  The more of them that show up at the polls the bigger the loss for the orange **** and all the congressional Republican ****.  And that's what's  needed.  The culture war is not going away, but first things first...this racist, misogynist, sociopathic grifter, malignant narcissist goes away.

Next time please remember to tell us how you really feel...

User avatar
Olivaw

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 2,562
Politics: Liberal

Black Lives MatterDemocratic Party 1PPE Mask
Interesting that those who know Trump best say he is unfit.

Many of those who still stand at his side do so only because there is something in it for them. The minute he cuts them off they suddenly remember that he is a crooked clown.

User avatar
Arris

Share      Unread post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 348

Olivaw » 25 Aug 2020, 5:04 pm » wrote: Interesting that those who know Trump best say he is unfit.

Many of those who still stand at his side do so only because there is something in it for them. The minute he cuts them off they suddenly remember that he is a crooked clown.

That's a good indication of how corrupt the republican party is.

User avatar
Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 2,771

Pengwin » 25 Aug 2020, 4:58 pm » wrote: Next time please remember to tell us how you really feel...
Okey dokey.
 
PS - the deranged orange anal cyst doesn't just go away, he goes to **** prison.

User avatar
Olivaw

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 2,562
Politics: Liberal

Black Lives MatterDemocratic Party 1PPE Mask
Arris » 25 Aug 2020, 5:45 pm » wrote: That's a good indication of how corrupt the republican party is.
How true this is. 

Character can be measured by how one performs when there is a personal cost. Too few Republicans demonstrated it when it came to standing up to Trump. 

Can’t wait until Lyin’ Lindsey Graham has his epiphany. The drama should be hilarious. 

User avatar
Termin8tor

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 44,212
Politics: Conservative

Pengwin » 25 Aug 2020, 4:48 pm » wrote: Trying for the right side of history before it's too late.

Sorry, already too late.

Boy, won't you be disappointed when he easily beats Slow Joe. :rofl:   :rofl:  

User avatar
nuckin futz

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 32,440
Politics: Independent

Pengwin » 25 Aug 2020, 4:58 pm » wrote: Next time please remember to tell us how you really feel...
Image
 
 

User avatar
nuckin futz

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 32,440
Politics: Independent

Image
Log in or Register to remove ads


User avatar
Termin8tor

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 44,212
Politics: Conservative

IkeBana » 25 Aug 2020, 4:55 pm » wrote: Agreed.  They're scum.  My subject line already says they're rats! 

But I post this because where these Republicans are coming from there must be others.  The more of them that show up at the polls the bigger the loss for the orange **** and all the congressional Republican ****.  And that's what's  needed.  The culture war is not going away, but first things first...this racist, misogynist, sociopathic grifter, malignant narcissist goes away.
.
You'll have to start your own break away country in some island off Alaska or something, wackjob. :\  

All you wackjobs can do is write ugly rhetorical ****.

User avatar
crimsongulf

Share      Unread post

User avatar
        
        
Posts: 40,706
Politics: Capitalist

AbitaBeer
Just one more in a long line of progtard premature ejaculation threads.

User avatar
Racetex (RSIG)

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 5,524
Politics: Independent

crimsongulf » 25 Aug 2020, 8:14 pm » wrote: Just one more in a long line of progtard premature ejaculation threads.

Bro these **** have lost it. It's been 3 1/2 years on nonstop ****. I can't wait till Nov. 

User avatar
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 67,588

Antifa
Termin8tor » 25 Aug 2020, 6:26 pm » wrote: Boy, won't you be disappointed when he easily beats Slow Joe. Image   Image
https://youtu.be/i3VqKsUSNQE

User avatar
slideman

Share      Unread post

User avatar
  
  
Posts: 241
Politics: Progressive

Pengwin » 25 Aug 2020, 4:48 pm » wrote: Trying for the right side of history before it's too late.

Sorry, already too late.

Nah. America is all about redemption and second  chances. They need help.

User avatar
nefarious101

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 32,353

Termin8tor » 25 Aug 2020, 6:26 pm » wrote: Boy, won't you be disappointed when he easily beats Slow Joe. Image   Image

shhhhh...they are having a gay circle jerk....penguin's going to do a money shot

User avatar
slideman

Share      Unread post

User avatar
  
  
Posts: 241
Politics: Progressive

nefarious101 » 25 Aug 2020, 9:13 pm » wrote: shhhhh...they are having a gay circle jerk....penguin's going to do a money shot

You're scared to death of your own sexuality, aren't you. You'll probably grow out of it with time.

User avatar
nefarious101

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 32,353

slideman » 25 Aug 2020, 9:15 pm » wrote: You're scared to death of your own sexuality, aren't you. You'll probably grow out of it with time.

sure *** *** stretcher.....I'm afraid and insecure of whatever you need me to be afraid and insecure of.


Up your game buddy....you're really looking like a piker here.  Pull the guitar out of your *** and show us what you got *** *** stretcher

User avatar
slideman

Share      Unread post

User avatar
  
  
Posts: 241
Politics: Progressive

nefarious101 » 25 Aug 2020, 9:18 pm » wrote: sure *** *** stretcher.....I'm afraid and insecure of whatever you need me to be afraid and insecure of.

Up your game buddy....you're really looking like a piker here.  Pull the guitar out of your *** and show us what you got *** *** stretcher

YoU are ALREADY DEFEATED. Silly boy.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Al Donal, Alexa [Bot], Annoyed Liberall, Anti-republiKlan, Arris, Bidennextpresident, Bill Gates [Bot], Buffalo, Cedar, ConsRule, Coolguy10013, crimsongulf, Dr. Sliptinschit, Famagusta, FOS, Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], Google Feedfetcher, Ike Bana, Isabel, Jantje_Smit, JeanMoulin, nefarious101, Neo, OdeToJoy, Olivaw, omh, OpenSiteExplorer [Bot], Pengwin, Pinterest [Bot], Polar1ty, PoliticalPopUp, SJConspirator, solon, sooted up Cyndi, Squatchman, Taipan, Twitter [Bot], Vegas and 309 guests


Log in or Register to remove ads