This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Crazytrain

Share      Unread post

Politics: Beer and Popcorn

Beer
Interesting. 

omh

Share      Unread post

Could be because he took care of it himself before dying. You won't allow anyone to think for themselves since you never have living by social concensus.

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Politics: Insurrectionist

WhistleSNAP

Yes yes - interesting.

Black = victim.

According to you. Not according to Herman Cain. :)  

Rock

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Oh. I didn't know Herman was related to the president.  :blink:  

nefarious101

Share      Unread post

no...it's not interesting at all....let's call this thread a fail....just to be kind to the ******* who posted it

Phelix_Dacat

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberal

Antifa
I'm here in the field and just asked Herman Cain about your comment. I'll let Herman Cain reply for himself:

And there you have it directly from Herman Cain, himself. Wait a second, President Trump just showed up and has a comment.

Good to know.  Back to the studio to you Ozzy....

Crazytrain

Share      Unread post

Politics: Beer and Popcorn

Beer
Cannonpointer » 25 Aug 2020, 8:29 pm » wrote: Yes yes - interesting.

Black = victim.

According to you. Not according to Herman Cain. Image

are you saying hermain Cain was a victim?

DennisTheMenace

Share      Unread post

Politics: Independent

Crazytrain » 26 Aug 2020, 12:06 am » wrote: are you saying hermain Cain was a victim?
He was a victim of Trump not taking COVID-19 seriously and calling it a hoax.

simple jack

Share      Unread post

Trumpalopes all hate ***. There, I said it.

DennisTheMenace

Share      Unread post

simplejack » 26 Aug 2020, 5:35 am » wrote: Trumpalopes all hate ***. There, I said it.
"Trumpalopes"  that's a new one.  Image

I'm old fashioned, I still call 'em "Trumpanzees". 

omh

Share      Unread post

Crazytrain » 26 Aug 2020, 12:06 am » wrote: are you saying hermain Cain was a victim?
More like your ideology implying to keep the racial divide topic of the generation, over and over expecting a different outcome next generation life never exceeds eternally separated as biologically displaced now as living here.

That kinetic self evident thing everyone agrees to argue cannot happen theoretically or theologiecally but does anyway.

Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

Cannonpointer » 25 Aug 2020, 8:29 pm » wrote: Yes yes - interesting.

Black = victim.

According to you. Not according to Herman Cain. Image
According to Herman Cain he was gonna have to learn the name of the President of "Ubeki-beki-beki-beki-stan-​stan." :)  

DennisTheMenace

Share      Unread post

In **** rhyming slang...Herman is "brown bread dead".

Let him RIP. 

Neo

Share      Unread post

Roll Out
You ******* about his brother getting a Whitehouse funeral, can only imagine the rage if they did the same for Caine.

Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

NeoConvict » 26 Aug 2020, 6:55 am » wrote: You ******* about his brother getting a Whitehouse funeral, can only imagine the rage if they did the same for Caine.

BWAAAAAHAHAHAH!  OK, you **** dolt, let's argue about who ******* the most when things don't go their way.  My vote for the number one whining schmuck in the country goes to, you guessed it....THE ORANGE ****.

Neo

Share      Unread post

Roll Out
IkeBana » 26 Aug 2020, 7:15 am » wrote: BWAAAAAHAHAHAH!  OK, you **** dolt, let's argue about who ******* the most when things don't go their way.  My vote for the number one whining schmuck in the country goes to, you guessed it....THE ORANGE ****.
That's called fighting back and it's about time Republicans elected someone with balls and no concerns about their media portrayal. Mango Mussolini is funnier than orange **** and should be used more often. You're welcome. 

DennisTheMenace

Share      Unread post

There is no need to make fun of one of Trump's Uncle Toms.

Granted, it's poetic justice that he died from that left wing "hoax" of a fake virus. 

At the end of the day, everyone "chooses" their fate.  

duck615

Share      Unread post

DennisTheMenace » 26 Aug 2020, 3:41 am » wrote: He was a victim of Trump not taking COVID-19 seriously and calling it a hoax.

you are next

DennisTheMenace

Share      Unread post

Herman is Herman. He's pushing up daisies these days. Let's all say a "prayer" for him.

omh

Share      Unread post

DennisTheMenace » 26 Aug 2020, 10:10 am » wrote: Herman is Herman. He's pushing up daisies these days. Let's all say a "prayer" for him.
one isn't needed.