This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

NeoConvict » 26 Aug 2020, 7:20 am » wrote: That's called fighting back...
No...what it's called is...lying billionaire malignant narcissist who can't ever have enough money at the expense of innocent victims, who can't ever have enough power and control over innocent victims, and who's primary enjoyment in life is **** over the next victim who innocently crosses his path.

Y'know...for 25 years I've been a State of Illinois Department of Professional Regulation licensed clinical mental health professional.  I have a specialty in diagnostics with a focus on DSM Axis II personality disorders.  If any of you mutts are interested in an actual discussion of all that is twisted, sick and wrong about this guy I would be happy to make a sincere and legitimate attempt to help you understand why so many of us are seriously terrified of having someone like this in the job...I would be happy to oblige.

And...if any of you might be so inclined, but concerned about being called a cocsucking anti-American communist traitor by one of your compatriots...just PM me and we can do it that way.

Trump and his mob of **** hypocrites...
The call of the Trump patriots as they tazed narcotics detective Michael Fanone into a heart attack...

"KILL HIM WITH HIS OWN GUN!!!"

Blue lives matter...my ***.
The Thin Blue Line...my ***.

Neo

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Roll Out
IkeBana » 26 Aug 2020, 11:23 am » wrote: No...what it's called is...lying billionaire malignant narcissist who can't ever have enough money at the expense of innocent victims, who can't ever have enough power and control over innocent victims, and who's primary enjoyment in life is **** over the next victim who innocently crosses his path.

Y'know...for 25 years I've been a State of Illinois Department of Professional Regulation licensed clinical mental health professional.  I have a specialty in diagnostics with a focus on DSM Axis II personality disorders.  If any of you mutts are interested in an actual discussion of all that is twisted, sick and wrong about this guy I would be happy to make a sincere and legitimate attempt to help you understand why so many of us are seriously terrified of having someone like this in the job...I would be happy to oblige.

And...if any of you might be so inclined, but concerned about being called a cocsucking anti-American communist traitor by one of your compatriots...just PM me and we can do it that way.
That is the current media narrative. Funny that only came about when Trump questioned Obama's citizenship qualifications. Before that they were scheduling him on Oprah's couch. 

"I WOULD RATHER HAVE QUESTIONS THAT CANNOT BE ANSWERED...
THAN TO HAVE ANSWERS THAT CANNOT BE QUESTIONED"

Crazytrain

Share      Unread post

Politics: Beer and Popcorn

Beer
NeoConvict » 26 Aug 2020, 1:46 pm » wrote: That is the current media narrative. Funny that only came about when Trump questioned Obama's citizenship qualifications. Before that they were scheduling him on Oprah's couch.

Yeah he went on Oprah. 

Crazytrain

Share      Unread post

Beer
Obama was born in America. To an American. Even if Obama mother had him in Kenya he would still be a citizen.

Crazytrain

Share      Unread post

Beer
The right wing don't know that if an.anerican citizen has birth in another country you are still american citizen. This is so funny.

Neo

Share      Unread post

Roll Out

Neo

Share      Unread post

Roll Out
Crazytrain » 26 Aug 2020, 1:48 pm » wrote: The right wing don't know that if an.anerican citizen has birth in another country you are still american citizen. This is so funny.
To a teen mother by a foreign national? If Obama was indeed born in Kenya to a US citizen and a foreign father he would be disqualified. 

Crazytrain

Share      Unread post

Beer
Yeah but trumps brother get a nice funeral.

Crazytrain

Share      Unread post

Beer
I guess the optics of having him die of covid after not wearing a mask had something to do with it.

omh

Share      Unread post

Crazytrain » 26 Aug 2020, 1:48 pm » wrote: The right wing don't know that if an.anerican citizen has birth in another country you are still american citizen. This is so funny.
Ideology vs geography among one species reproducing lifetimes that never existed before being conceived each lifetime changing the population since inception of this species and all its intellectually defined varieties within it. Males and females evolving from fertilized cell into born, maturing into parenting or not all done in the configuration of currently occupying space so far.

Your relative time table logistics is leaving out 90% of how life is limited to now, why?

Crazytrain

Share      Unread post

Beer
omh » 26 Aug 2020, 2:09 pm » wrote: Ideology vs geography among one species reproducing lifetimes that never existed before being conceived each lifetime changing the population since inception of this species and all its intellectually defined varieties within it. Males and females evolving from fertilized cell into born, maturing into parenting or not all done in the configuration of currently occupying space so far.

Your relative time table logistics is leaving out 90% of how life is limited to now, why?
You don't seem to understand his mother was a u.s. citizen. Any where she had him he would be a u.s. citizen. Feel stupid yet?

omh

Share      Unread post

Crazytrain » 26 Aug 2020, 2:11 pm » wrote: You don't seem to understand his mother was a u.s. citizen. Any where she had him he would be a u.s. citizen. Feel stupid yet?
You don't grasp the concept life doesn't kinetically exceed being timed apart now in plain sight your enlightened mind won't accept socially while biologically timed apart as eternally centered by your reproduced results of ever changing form shaped so far.

Denial is your code of honor. You never tolerate anyone being honest about how life works naturally nurturing the nature of trained cultivated behavior as historically played out ciorrupting each ancestor added to the species taught to believe life originated anywhere else beyond now.

All facts comprised by theories and theologies justify mob rule, not specific ancestral displacement.

Racetex (RSIG)

Share      Unread post

Politics: Independent

Can you imagine the lefts reaction if he did? 

annLee

Share      Unread post

Politics: Democratic

Donald tRump does not like Black people he is abigot racist.......shame on Blacks who do not know that.

duck615

Share      Unread post

annLee » 26 Aug 2020, 4:42 pm » wrote: Donald tRump does not like Black people he is abigot racist.......shame on Blacks who do not know that.

STFU *******

Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

NeoConvict » 26 Aug 2020, 1:46 pm » wrote: That is the current media narrative. Funny that only came about when Trump questioned Obama's citizenship qualifications. Before that they were scheduling him on Oprah's couch.
Oprah's couch is not a therapeutic environment and has nothing to do with what I'm offering you.  And if the media has adopted the evaluation of the mental health community, which many of them, not on FOX, have...they are to be applauded for seeking out a scientific/medical model for understanding what goes on between Trump's ears.

Many of us were pointing out Trump's raging psychopathology decades before Barack Obama came on the scene, so your reference is ****. 

Do you want an education from a professional on Trump's classic case of psychopathology or not?  Yes or no question.  Do you want to remain utterly ignorant or perhaps achieve a dose of enlightenment?  Feh...

The call of the Trump patriots as they tazed narcotics detective Michael Fanone into a heart attack...

Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

omh » 26 Aug 2020, 2:20 pm » wrote: You don't grasp the concept life doesn't kinetically exceed being timed apart now in plain sight your enlightened mind won't accept socially while biologically timed apart as eternally centered by your reproduced results of ever changing form shaped so far.

Denial is your code of honor. You never tolerate anyone being honest about how life works naturally nurturing the nature of trained cultivated behavior as historically played out ciorrupting each ancestor added to the species taught to believe life originated anywhere else beyond now.

All facts comprised by theories and theologies justify mob rule, not specific ancestral displacement.
Feh...meantime, Barack Obama was a natural born US citizen the moment he emerged from his momma's loins.   It happened in the US territory of Hawaii, but it could just as well have happened in Kenya...he would still have been a natural born American citizen.  Just like Ted Cruz.

omh

Share      Unread post

IkeBana » 26 Aug 2020, 5:23 pm » wrote: Feh...meantime, Barack Obama was a natural born US citizen the moment he emerged from his momma's loins.   It happened in the US territory of Hawaii, but it could just as well have happened in Kenya...he would still have been a natural born American citizen.  Just like Ted Cruz.
Yawn. It is his adopted after birth ideology, not his displacement as one of a kind equally sustaining the numbers living now. Why can't you comprehend vocabulary doesn't define anything actually, just factually justifies people pretending life isn't limited to biologically separated while simultaneously alive.

Cycles of beginning to end as ancestries and species in this atmosphere regardless intellectual category promoting hypothetical standards moralized, legalized, ethically used against each ancestor changing the population historically, currently.

Deezer Shoove

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Politics: Theocratic

Why? You **** wads hated him anyway...

Please seat yourself.

I like the very things you hate.

annLee

Share      Unread post

Politics: Democratic

You cuss a lot for a Republican Pastor....I need to call your pastor but he might just be the same as Jerry 
Falwell :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl: