This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Misty

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Politics: Liberal

PPE Mask
Kyle Rittenhouse, 17, was arrested today on first-degree murder charges after he shot three protesters — two of whom have died — in Kenosha, WI., on Tuesday night, The New York Times and USA Today reported.

The teenager, who was armed with an AR-15,  is from Antioch, Illinois, and crossed state lines to stand guard outside businesses during unrest stemming from the police shooting of Jacob Blake days earlier. 

He was taken into custody in and will be charged with first-degree intentional homicide.

Hours before police named Rittenhouse as a suspect, websluths had already gone to work tracking him down online and shared details about his social media presence. 
On Facebook, Rittenhouse, who lives about 4o minutes outside of Kenosha, WI, posed with his long gun in American Flag slippers.
Several of his photos on Facebook were set on the background of Blue Lives Matter flags and insignia. 
One photo of him from 2017 shows him dressed as a safety cadet, a program for youths interested in law enforcement, at Target.
The photo has since been removed.

duck615

Share      Unread post

He is a patriot...

Racetex (RSIG)

Share      Unread post

Politics: Independent

Misty » 26 Aug 2020, 2:22 pm » wrote: Kyle Rittenhouse, 17, was arrested today on first-degree murder charges after he shot three protesters — two of whom have died — in Kenosha, WI., on Tuesday night, The New York Times and USA Today reported.

The teenager, who was armed with an AR-15,  is from Antioch, Illinois, and crossed state lines to stand guard outside businesses during unrest stemming from the police shooting of Jacob Blake days earlier. 

He was taken into custody in and will be charged with first-degree intentional homicide.

Hours before police named Rittenhouse as a suspect, websluths had already gone to work tracking him down online and shared details about his social media presence. 
On Facebook, Rittenhouse, who lives about 4o minutes outside of Kenosha, WI, posed with his long gun in American Flag slippers.
Several of his photos on Facebook were set on the background of Blue Lives Matter flags and insignia. 
One photo of him from 2017 shows him dressed as a safety cadet, a program for youths interested in law enforcement, at Target.

I think we are going to see more and more of this. 

Huey

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberacon

Racetex(RSIG) » 26 Aug 2020, 2:26 pm » wrote: I think we are going to see more and more of this.

And this is why I am no fan of these so called militias.  

Racetex (RSIG)

Share      Unread post

Huey » 26 Aug 2020, 2:28 pm » wrote: And this is why I am no fan of these so called militias.
This madness has got to stop. Our weak leaders letting people run rampant are as much to blame if you ask me. Look at Misty, couldnt **** wait to post a white Rep shooting someone but doesn't say a **** thing when the mob does it. 

Last edited by Racetex (RSIG) on 26 Aug 2020, 2:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Misty

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

PPE Mask
duck615 » 26 Aug 2020, 2:26 pm » wrote: He is a patriot...
And you're an idiot.
Police in Antioch, Illinois, announced they have arrested a 17-year-old man in connection for Wednesday morning's shooting in Kenosha.

He is expected to be extradited to Kenosha on homicide charges. 

Two people were killed and a third injured in a shooting at a used car lot on the corner of Sheridan Road and 63rd Street overnight Wednesday by a man armed with an AR-15-style rifle.

The shooting captured on video and shared widely on social media.

The man, who was white, was seen on social media with a group of armed men described online as “militia” who were at a small used car lot on the northwest corner of Sheridan Road and 63rd Street.

https://www.kenoshanews.com/news/local/ ... 07f2d.html

Huey

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberacon

Racetex(RSIG) » 26 Aug 2020, 2:31 pm » wrote: This madness has got to stop. Our weak leaders letting people run rampant as as much to blame if you ask me. Look at Misty, couldnt **** wait to post a white Rep shotting someone but doesnt say a **** thing when the mob does it.

Oh yeah, the  leaders are as much to blame. And you are right it has to end.  

Misty

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

PPE Mask
Racetex(RSIG) » 26 Aug 2020, 2:31 pm » wrote:
Huey » 26 Aug 2020, 2:28 pm » wrote: And this is why I am no fan of these so called militias.
This madness has got to stop. Our weak leaders letting people run rampant as as much to blame if you ask me. Look at Misty, couldnt **** wait to post a white Rep shotting someone but doesnt say a **** thing when the mob does it.
That is ****.
I stand with the peaceful protesters 100%.
But I have NEVER condoned violence or property damage of any kind, and in fact have denounced it.

Many of you right wingers only want to talk about the people committing violence or property damage, while you ignore the thousands of people who are protesting peacefully.

You also ignore the fact that White Supremacists and militia members are infiltrating the peaceful protests and are responsible for committing some of the violence.

So instead of attacking me, maybe you need to denounce the violence coming from your own side.

I guess you mean 'weak leaders' like AG Barr, who refuses to even acknowledge that some of the violence is coming from the right, and is allowing these armed right wing militias to run rampant.

Racetex (RSIG)

Share      Unread post

Misty » 26 Aug 2020, 2:41 pm » wrote: That is ****.
But I have NEVER condoned violence or property damage of any kind, and in fact have denounced it.

Many of you right wingers only want to talk about the people committing violence or property damage, while you ignore the thousands of people who are protesting peacefully.
You also ignore the fact that White Supremacists and militia members are infiltrating the peaceful protests and are responsible for committing some of the violence.

So instead of attacking me, maybe you need to denounce the violence coming from your own side.
****. Notice how u only post when it's a white Rep. WTF where you when the mob was killing off duty PO's and other innocent people. Where is ur proof that white surp are infiltrating the protest? I denounce all violence from both sides. I'm not sure what this kid was doing there but it appears to me he went looking for trouble and found it. If that is the case than lock him the **** up. Lock up all those that are rioting, killing, burning, vandalizing, car jacking and blocking the **** road!!!!!! 

Pengwin

Share      Unread post

17 and off to prison for the rest of his life.

Well, his life no longer matters.

Coolguy10013

Share      Unread post

Pengwin » 26 Aug 2020, 2:50 pm » wrote: 17 and off to prison for the rest of his life.

There goes irony. 

Racetex (RSIG)

Share      Unread post

Pengwin » 26 Aug 2020, 2:50 pm » wrote: 17 and off to prison for the rest of his life.

Not the smartest thing he could have done. Not sure wtf went down but i'm sure we will find out in the coming days

Misty

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

PPE Mask
Racetex(RSIG) » 26 Aug 2020, 2:47 pm » wrote:
Misty » 26 Aug 2020, 2:41 pm » wrote: That is ****.
****. Notice how u only post when it's a white Rep.
So you have read all of my posts?
I'm flattered.
Racetex(RSIG) » 26 Aug 2020, 2:47 pm » wrote: WTF where you when the mob was killing off duty PO's and other innocent people.
I don't know where I was, do you?
Are you trying to say that I condone that ****, just because I didn't have a thread about it?
FYI, I don't start that many new threads, so I have not started threads on a lot of subjects.
Racetex(RSIG) » 26 Aug 2020, 2:47 pm » wrote: Where is ur proff that white surp are infiltrating the protest?
Right here: 

Federal agencies including the DEA are now working together to stop groups like the Boogaloo Boys which they say hijack peaceful protests across the country.
Just within the last couple of days, two men believed to be a part of the “Boogaloo” movement were charged with the murder of two law enforcement officers in Oakland, California, during a George Floyd protest.

https://foxsanantonio.com/news/yami-inv ... galoo-boys
Racetex(RSIG) » 26 Aug 2020, 2:47 pm » wrote: I denounce all violence from both sides.
And so do I.
Racetex(RSIG) » 26 Aug 2020, 2:47 pm » wrote: I'm not sure what this kid was doing there but it appears to me he went looking for trouble and found it. If that is the case than lock him the **** up. Lock up all those that are rioting, killing, burning, vandalizing, car jacking and blocking the **** road!!!!!!
I agree.

Misty

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

PPE Mask

Don't you know that ALL LIVES MATTER?
:rofl:  

skews13

Share      Unread post

Misty » 26 Aug 2020, 2:22 pm » wrote: Kyle Rittenhouse, 17, was arrested today on first-degree murder charges after he shot three protesters — two of whom have died — in Kenosha, WI., on Tuesday night, The New York Times and USA Today reported.

He should be tried as an adult, and given the ultimate penalty for his actions. His parents should be arrested and put in a cell right beside him, for allowing him to be in possession of that rifle.

nuckin futz

Share      Unread post

This is what happens when DORKS have automatic weopens!

Misty

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

PPE Mask
Racetex(RSIG) » 26 Aug 2020, 2:56 pm » wrote: Not sure wtf went down but i'm sure we will find out in the coming days
This is what went down.
Right wing militia groups put out the call.

A closer look:

nuckin futz

Share      Unread post

Misty » 26 Aug 2020, 2:31 pm » wrote: And you're an idiot.

And this is why Duck is stuck with the VILLAGE IDIOT moniker!
Voted most likely to shoot up a school in his G.E.D. class of Morons!
:die:  

Misty

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

PPE Mask
skews13 » 26 Aug 2020, 3:04 pm » wrote: He should be tried as an adult, and given the ultimate penalty for his actions. His parents should be arrested and put in a cell right beside him, for allowing him to be in possession of that rifle.

Misty

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

PPE Mask