This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Coolguy10013

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberal

This stuff is nauseating.  This is Trump's America. This is what it has come down to in these last 4 years. It's been a complete and total mess. 

duck615

Share      Unread post

Misty » 26 Aug 2020, 2:31 pm » wrote: And you're an idiot.

those punks were looting an setting fires...

skews13

Share      Unread post

Absolutely. They should be put in jail right next to him, but even worse, sued right down to their underwear, lose their house, bank accounts, and left homeless, by the other families of those their little **** roach killed.

That's how you deal with these "patriots".

Buffalo

Share      Unread post

Why aren't the blm *** and antifa *** that kill innocent citizens and injure and kill policemen being arrested and charged?

"The Democratic Party has had decades to fulfill its promises to black Americans, but all it has delivered is crime-ridden cities bereft of economic opportunity. It’s time to shake things up, show the extent of DNC failure and expose BLM, Inc. for the fraud it is.

For weeks Americans have watched radical leftist anarchists and Antifa thugs engage in extreme violence and murder that will haunt many people for the rest of their lives.

Dozens of innocent civilians and police officers have been killed, hundreds of civilians brutally beaten, and more than 700 police officers were injured nationwide. Hundreds of millions of dollars worth of property was destroyed as businesses and communities in more than 42 states were devastated by arson, looting, and mayhem that activists quickly followed with a call to defund the police."

https://townhall.com/columnists/kenblac ... a-n2571970

What about those lives? Where is the lapdog media? You act like you're so proud that a child has been arrested for the justified killing of a couple of rioting  blm ***. In my book the kid is a HERO! It is past time to stop all the lawless destruction and killing by blm *** and antifa ***, even if it means killing a bunch of them to get the message across that their lawless destruction and killing will STOP and NOW!
Those of you delusional **** moonbats that side with them are just a guilty.

omh

Share      Unread post

Misty » 26 Aug 2020, 2:22 pm » wrote: Kyle Rittenhouse, 17, was arrested today on first-degree murder charges after he shot three protesters — two of whom have died — in Kenosha, WI., on Tuesday night, The New York Times and USA Today reported.

The teenager, who was armed with an AR-15,  is from Antioch, Illinois, and crossed state lines to stand guard outside businesses during unrest stemming from the police shooting of Jacob Blake days earlier. 

He was taken into custody in and will be charged with first-degree intentional homicide.

Hours before police named Rittenhouse as a suspect, websluths had already gone to work tracking him down online and shared details about his social media presence. 
On Facebook, Rittenhouse, who lives about 4o minutes outside of Kenosha, WI, posed with his long gun in American Flag slippers.
Several of his photos on Facebook were set on the background of Blue Lives Matter flags and insignia. 
One photo of him from 2017 shows him dressed as a safety cadet, a program for youths interested in law enforcement, at Target.
The photo has since been removed.

Your adopted after birth ideology is the problem. Mob mentality always fails.

Racetex (RSIG)

Share      Unread post

Politics: Independent

Misty » 26 Aug 2020, 3:11 pm » wrote: This is what went down.
Right wing militia groups put out the call.

A closer look:

Like I said, this will be happening more and more unless our leaders get this under control. I'm afraid it's gonna be the new norm. 

Misty

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

PPE Mask
duck615 » 26 Aug 2020, 3:28 pm » wrote:
Misty » 26 Aug 2020, 2:31 pm » wrote: And you're an idiot.
those punks were looting an setting fires...
Where do you see anyone looting or setting fires in this video?

https://twitter.com/anoncatanoncat/stat ... 29280?s=20

And even if they were, that doesn't give anyone the right to gun them down in the street.

Misty

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

PPE Mask

Buffalo

Share      Unread post

Misty » 26 Aug 2020, 3:45 pm » wrote: Where do you see anyone looting or setting fires in this video?

https://twitter.com/anoncatanoncat/stat ... 29280?s=20

And even if they were, that doesn't give anyone the right to gun them down in the street.
If it were my property they were destroying it damn sure would give me the right to protect my property!!!
You probably have nothing so you don't care if they destroy other peoples' property that you are jealous of.
Let them come to central Texas and they will get rewarded with lead.

Neo

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Roll Out
Misty » 26 Aug 2020, 2:41 pm » wrote: That is ****.
I stand with the peaceful protesters 100%.
But I have NEVER condoned violence or property damage of any kind, and in fact have denounced it.

Many of you right wingers only want to talk about the people committing violence or property damage, while you ignore the thousands of people who are protesting peacefully.

You also ignore the fact that White Supremacists and militia members are infiltrating the peaceful protests and are responsible for committing some of the violence.

So instead of attacking me, maybe you need to denounce the violence coming from your own side.

I guess you mean 'weak leaders' like AG Barr, who refuses to even acknowledge that some of the violence is coming from the right, and is allowing these armed right wing militias to run rampant.
He was defending private property when attacked. The auto lot he was defending was burned to the ground and you are going to charge the teenager charged with guarding it? He didn't get out in the middle of that street without some motivation. He should have shot sooner. 

Misty

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

PPE Mask
Buffalo » 26 Aug 2020, 3:35 pm » wrote: Why aren't the blm *** and antifa *** that kill innocent citizens and injure and kill policemen being arrested and charged?
How many people have BLM members murdered?

Anti-fascists linked to zero murders in the US in 25 years

Right-wing extremists have killed 329 victims in the last 25 years, while antifa members haven't killed any, according to a new study.

nuckin futz

Share      Unread post

KFSW » 26 Aug 2020, 3:36 pm » wrote: OBAMA.....

turned America into a BANANA REPUBLIC.......

Thanks Niggar!!
Blacks in cities deteriorated over decades because the RETHUGLIRAT party did nothing for them!
And bred white nationalist racism to hate them and oppress them even further!
:x   :x   :x  
And trump has brought out RACISIM and BIGOTRY as his main platform!  And set back Civil Rights by decades to the 1920's, when the Klan was in its heyday! :twisted:  

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Huey » 26 Aug 2020, 2:28 pm » wrote: And this is why I am no fan of these so called militias.
He may not be regulated...but he's probably regular...

Hand him a weapon designed for military use... what's the worst that could happen?

Misty

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

PPE Mask
NeoConvict » 26 Aug 2020, 3:55 pm » wrote:
Misty » 26 Aug 2020, 2:41 pm » wrote: That is ****.
I stand with the peaceful protesters 100%.
But I have NEVER condoned violence or property damage of any kind, and in fact have denounced it.

Many of you right wingers only want to talk about the people committing violence or property damage, while you ignore the thousands of people who are protesting peacefully.

You also ignore the fact that White Supremacists and militia members are infiltrating the peaceful protests and are responsible for committing some of the violence.

So instead of attacking me, maybe you need to denounce the violence coming from your own side.

I guess you mean 'weak leaders' like AG Barr, who refuses to even acknowledge that some of the violence is coming from the right, and is allowing these armed right wing militias to run rampant.
He was defending private property when attacked. The auto lot he was defending was burned to the ground and you are going to charge the teenager charged with guarding it? He didn't get out in the middle of that street without some motivation. He should have shot sooner.
1. It wasn't his property. He doesn't even live in Kenosha.
2. Any proof that the two people he murdered started any fires at all?
3. He's NOT a cop, and even if he was, we don't execute people in this country without an arrest, and indictment and a trial.

Funny how due process seems to be something that only applies to white people now.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
As if that makes these murderous Antifa thugs any less murdero.....

Uhhhhh....wait....

Can I get back to you?

nuckin futz

Share      Unread post

KFSW » 26 Aug 2020, 4:03 pm » wrote: Crawl back into yer wheelchair you old ***

Misty

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

PPE Mask
Buffalo » 26 Aug 2020, 3:51 pm » wrote:
Misty » 26 Aug 2020, 3:45 pm » wrote: Where do you see anyone looting or setting fires in this video?
If it were my property they were destroying it damn sure would give me the right to protect my property!!!
This 17 year old wannabe cop had no property.
He is not even from Kenosha.
Buffalo » 26 Aug 2020, 3:51 pm » wrote: You probably have nothing so you don't care if they destroy other peoples' property that you are jealous of.
I'm jealous of other people's property?
I have no reason to be jealous of anyone.
And I can assure you that I have a lot more than that 17 year old punk has.
Buffalo » 26 Aug 2020, 3:51 pm » wrote: Let them come to central Texas and they will get rewarded with lead.
Another keyboard cowboy.
Image   Image   Image  

nuckin futz

Share      Unread post

Misty

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

PPE Mask
OMG! I remember most of those (except #7 and #10).
I'm older than dirt.

Neo

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Roll Out
Misty » 26 Aug 2020, 4:02 pm » wrote: 1. It wasn't his property. He doesn't even live in Kenosha.
2. Any proof that the two people he murdered started any fires at all?
3. He's NOT a cop, and even if he was, we don't execute people in this country without an arrest, and indictment and a trial.

Funny how due process seems to be something that only applies to white people now.
1. 2nd ammendment is national, not regional. 
2. Immaterial. 
3. He wasn't trying to effect an arrest.  Cop status is moot.