I Am So Totes Willing To Bet That Some Fluffers Worked Overtime Catapulting The Party Line At The Time

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
332 posts
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Did I mention - THE WORST HUMAN BEING TO EVER OCCUPY THE OFFICE?

DELRAY BEACH, FLa. (AP) — A new report details multiple instances of President Donald Trump making disparaging remarks about members of the U.S. military who have been captured or killed, including referring to the American war dead at the Aisne-Marne American Cemetery in France in 2018 as “losers” and “suckers.”

The allegations were first reported in The Atlantic. A senior Defense Department official with firsthand knowledge of events confirmed some of the remarks to The Associated Press, including the 2018 cemetery comments.

The defense official said Trump made the comments as he begged off visiting the cemetery outside Paris during a meeting following his presidential daily briefing on the morning of Nov. 10, 2018.....

Staffers from the National Security Council and the Secret Service told Trump that rainy weather made helicopter travel to the cemetery risky, but they could drive there. Trump responded by saying he didn't want to visit the cemetery because it was “filled with losers,” the official said, speaking on condition of anonymity because the official was not authorized to discuss it publicly.

The White House blamed the canceled visit on poor weather at the time.

In another conversation on the trip, The Atlantic said, Trump referred to the 1,800 Marines who died in the World War I battle of Belleau Wood as “suckers” for getting killed....

The Defense official also confirmed to The AP reporting in The Atlantic that Trump on Memorial Day 2017 had gone with his chief of staff, John Kelly, to visit the Arlington Cemetery gravesite of Kelly's son, Robert, who was killed in 2010 in Afghanistan, and said to Kelly: “I don't get it. What was in it for them?"

https://www.nytimes.com/aponline/2020/0 ... itary.html

Huey » wrote:
I had to lie to do it, but hey, I get to do that for a living.

I repeat slogans.

I don't care about frequency. 4 of the last 8 winners were from small countries. THat is the point.

Don't bother if it is going to be from behind. It could be anyone.

Your context is irrelevant.

If you are going to get all personal, as is your tactic, there is no need to continue

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Noooooooo, Fake News! Fake News! He wouldn't hurt troops, think about it! 

**** slack jawed imbeciles...
Huey » wrote:

I repeat slogans.

I don't care about frequency. 4 of the last 8 winners were from small countries. THat is the point.

If you are going to get all personal, as is your tactic, there is no need to continue

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Huey
This is what happens when you take off in sketchy weather:

And then this is how the **** you figure out where you are:

Office Nerd, you play with numbers. Leave the decision to fly the Prez in bad weather to the pilots.
https://liberalforum.net/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=39683

@Huey  
Last edited by Blackvegetable on 03 Sep 2020, 9:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Huey » wrote:

I repeat slogans.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Twat Creek
But I saw the Don on tweeter say barrie depleted the military
and that he, the Don, was having to rebuild it.

Someones lying
@Hat_Creek  
Huey » wrote:

I repeat slogans.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
MacedonianMarky
There's a reason why the military overwhelmingly votes Republican, Jim. Figger it out. Get some

@MarkMathews  
Huey » wrote:

I repeat slogans.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa

I know, right?

@nefarious101  
Last edited by Blackvegetable on 03 Sep 2020, 9:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Huey » wrote:

I repeat slogans.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
QaNeon
Trump:Making liberals care about veterans again
@NeoConvict  
Last edited by Blackvegetable on 03 Sep 2020, 9:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Huey » wrote:

I repeat slogans.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa

I'd say someone's a **** dildo alright...

@Rock  

Last edited by Blackvegetable on 04 Sep 2020, 8:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Huey » wrote:

I repeat slogans.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa

OMG!!!... LOGISTICALLY it was not possible, you **** imbecile!

The trip was initially planned by HELICOPTER!

...and, give us a link where and when the president HIMSELF decided not to go!

In the meantime, go **** yourself, my nigga
..so, where's this loser *** on this?

His own thread!

**** moron
@TheAmerican  
Huey » wrote:

I repeat slogans.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
An impromptu, long distance, presidential motorcade in a foreign country is not the best of ideas. How would you all feel about Obama taking that risk? Flying around in a helicopter in that kind of weather is about as dumb as it gets. If his destination had established cat2 plus instrument landing systems, maybe but only maybe.

Not that you care but

@Nubber  
Huey » wrote:

I repeat slogans.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa

"Losers!"
Huey » wrote:

I repeat slogans.

Phelix_Dacat

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberal

Antifa
nuckinfutz » 10 Nov 2018, 5:33 pm » wrote: Trump thinks dead soldiers are LOSERS!
DAMN! You called that one. Two years ago.

Good job, nuckin'. I bought you a beer
Reasonably Priced Rippy's. Inquires Welcome.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Where are all The Grifter's Little *******?
Huey » wrote:

I repeat slogans.

omh

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 03 Sep 2020, 9:17 pm » wrote: Did I mention - THE WORST HUMAN BEING TO EVER OCCUPY THE OFFICE?

DELRAY BEACH, FLa. (AP) — A new report details multiple instances of President Donald Trump making disparaging remarks about members of the U.S. military who have been captured or killed, including referring to the American war dead at the Aisne-Marne American Cemetery in France in 2018 as “losers” and “suckers.”

The allegations were first reported in The Atlantic. A senior Defense Department official with firsthand knowledge of events confirmed some of the remarks to The Associated Press, including the 2018 cemetery comments.

The defense official said Trump made the comments as he begged off visiting the cemetery outside Paris during a meeting following his presidential daily briefing on the morning of Nov. 10, 2018.....

Staffers from the National Security Council and the Secret Service told Trump that rainy weather made helicopter travel to the cemetery risky, but they could drive there. Trump responded by saying he didn't want to visit the cemetery because it was “filled with losers,” the official said, speaking on condition of anonymity because the official was not authorized to discuss it publicly.

The White House blamed the canceled visit on poor weather at the time.

In another conversation on the trip, The Atlantic said, Trump referred to the 1,800 Marines who died in the World War I battle of Belleau Wood as “suckers” for getting killed....

The Defense official also confirmed to The AP reporting in The Atlantic that Trump on Memorial Day 2017 had gone with his chief of staff, John Kelly, to visit the Arlington Cemetery gravesite of Kelly's son, Robert, who was killed in 2010 in Afghanistan, and said to Kelly: “I don't get it. What was in it for them?"

https://www.nytimes.com/aponline/2020/0 ... itary.html
Trump may be the worst human being holding the office of social governance among people denying life only lasts as long as a reproduciton occupies time being alive now conceived to decomposed.

but you are among the worst reproductions added to the species so far.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
c'mon, fluffers..

Get sum...

@Huey  
@MarkMathews  
@Nubber  
@Rock  
@Hat_Creek  
@NeoConvict  
@nefarious101  
@TheAmerican  

Huey » wrote:

I repeat slogans.

Huey

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberacon

Blackvegetable » 04 Sep 2020, 8:14 am » wrote: c'mon, fluffers..

Get sum...

@Huey  
@MarkMathews  
@Nubber  
@Rock  
@Hat_Creek  
@NeoConvict  
@nefarious101  
@TheAmerican

Now he is begging for attention.  No attention for you!
no, you haven't proven that by assertion. Unless you can show your mention prior to my post of Feb 8, you lose..

Hey BV, did Jan 24th 2020 come before or after Feb 8th 2020?

omh

Share      Unread post

Get sum...

@Huey  
@MarkMathews  
@Nubber  
@Rock  
@Hat_Creek  
@NeoConvict  
@nefarious101  
@TheAmerican
fellow believers now isn't eternity from separate angles denying it same time you are. Bring it on You think beyond actually being centered as eternally timed apart so far, I just have to close that down. stay outside the box mentally and your insanity is in full display.

Neo

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Roll Out

Get sum...

@Huey  
@MarkMathews  
@Nubber  
@Rock  
@Hat_Creek  
@NeoConvict  
@nefarious101  
@TheAmerican
Oh noes, not multiple reports?!? Whatever shall we do? Is this like the multiple reports of Russian collusion? The multiple reports of a pee pee tape? The multiple reports of bounties placed on US troops? You **** are getting desperate. Trump is scaling back and ending FOOLISH middle eastern wars. 

"I WOULD RATHER HAVE QUESTIONS THAT CANNOT BE ANSWERED...
THAN TO HAVE ANSWERS THAT CANNOT BE QUESTIONED"

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
NeoConvict » 04 Sep 2020, 8:19 am » wrote: Oh noes, not multiple reports?!? Whatever shall we do? Is this like the multiple reports of Russian collusion? The multiple reports of a pee pee tape? The multiple reports of bounties placed on US troops? You **** are getting desperate. Trump is scaling back and ending FOOLISH middle eastern wars.
You're a **** punk.

You'd fall to your knees before anyone waving a Holy Fetus before you...You'd sell out your country without hesitation.

Huey » wrote:

I repeat slogans.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Huey » 04 Sep 2020, 8:17 am » wrote: Now he is begging for attention.  No attention for you!
What's the rule on that, dwarf?

Were you quoted out of context?

Huey » wrote:

I repeat slogans.