I Am So Totes Willing To Bet That Some Fluffers Worked Overtime Catapulting The Party Line At The Time

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
332 posts
Neo

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Roll Out
Blackvegetable » 04 Sep 2020, 8:21 am » wrote: You're a **** punk.

You'd fall to your knees before anyone waving a Holy Fetus before you...You'd sell out your country without hesitation.

I was never a big fan of John McCain, disagreed with him on many things including ridiculous endless wars and the lack of success he had in dealing with the VA and our great Vets, but the lowering of our Nations American Flags, and the first class funeral he was given by our Country, had to be approved by me, as President, & I did so without hesitation  or complaint. Quite the contrary, I felt it was well deserved. I even sent Air Force One to bring his body, in casket, from Arizona to Washington. It was my honor to do so. Also, I never called John a loser and swear on whatever, or whoever, I was asked to swear on, that I never called our great fallen soldiers anything other than HEROES. This is more made up Fake News given by disgusting & jealous failures in a disgraceful attempt to influence the 2020 Election!- Your President Donald Trump 

You are correct, I belive we would be better off under Putin than Biden. Democrats embrace of the genocide of abortion makes them non starters for me.

"I WOULD RATHER HAVE QUESTIONS THAT CANNOT BE ANSWERED...
THAN TO HAVE ANSWERS THAT CANNOT BE QUESTIONED"

Huey

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberacon

no, you haven't proven that by assertion. Unless you can show your mention prior to my post of Feb 8, you lose..

Hey BV, did Jan 24th 2020 come before or after Feb 8th 2020?

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
NeoConvict » 04 Sep 2020, 8:24 am » wrote: I was never a big fan of John McCain, disagreed with him on many things including ridiculous endless wars and the lack of success he had in dealing with the VA and our great Vets, but the lowering of our Nations American Flags, and the first class funeral he was given by our Country, had to be approved by me, as President, & I did so without hesitation  or complaint. Quite the contrary, I felt it was well deserved. I even sent Air Force One to bring his body, in casket, from Arizona to Washington. It was my honor to do so. Also, I never called John a loser and swear on whatever, or whoever, I was asked to swear on, that I never called our great fallen soldiers anything other than HEROES. This is more made up Fake News given by disgusting & jealous failures in a disgraceful attempt to influence the 2020 Election!- Your President Donald Trump 

You are correct, I belive we would be better off under Putin than Biden. Democrats embrace of the genocide of abortion makes them non starters for me.
Fetus First!

**** loathsome.
Huey » wrote:
I had to lie to do it, but hey, I get to do that for a living.

I repeat slogans.

I don't care about frequency. 4 of the last 8 winners were from small countries. THat is the point.

Don't bother if it is going to be from behind. It could be anyone.

Your context is irrelevant.

If you are going to get all personal, as is your tactic, there is no need to continue

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Huey » 04 Sep 2020, 8:24 am » wrote: You forgot the picture:

Does it mitigate your pathetic kneepadding?
Huey » wrote:

I repeat slogans.

I don't care about frequency. 4 of the last 8 winners were from small countries. THat is the point.

If you are going to get all personal, as is your tactic, there is no need to continue

omh

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 04 Sep 2020, 8:30 am » wrote: Fetus First!

**** loathsome.
fertilized cell, zygote, embro, then fetus becomes infant exiting the womb. doesn't change because of gender. Oops equally created thing again. great grandparents evolved to that ancestral position because of their reproducitons reproduced 2 more times changing the people occupying space so far.

where and why haven't you ever seen eternity in plain sight? Oh you only follow social narrative facts. that is a mind. A brain is unique to each reproduction added.

Beware vocabulary isn't your friend or ally.

Neo

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Roll Out
Blackvegetable » 04 Sep 2020, 8:30 am » wrote: Fetus First!

**** loathsome.
I draw the line at baby butchery. Where's your line, thugs getting shot doing gangsta ****? I have a hard time getting worked up over most of these killings. They take focus off of the victims many of these dead criminals have left scarred.

"I WOULD RATHER HAVE QUESTIONS THAT CANNOT BE ANSWERED...
THAN TO HAVE ANSWERS THAT CANNOT BE QUESTIONED"

Polar1ty

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 04 Sep 2020, 6:59 am » wrote: Where are all The Grifter's Little *******?
You didn't ping all of them.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Polar1ty » 04 Sep 2020, 8:37 am » wrote: You didn't ping all of them.

the ones barking on the original thread..
Huey » wrote:

I repeat slogans.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
NeoConvict » 04 Sep 2020, 8:37 am » wrote: I draw the line at baby butchery. Where's your line, thugs getting shot doing gangsta ****? I have a hard time getting worked up over most of these killings. They take focus off of the victims many of these dead criminals have left scarred.

No...you want to mandate parturition, and use the power of the state to achieve it.

Sharia, in short.
Huey » wrote:

I repeat slogans.

Polar1ty

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 04 Sep 2020, 8:38 am » wrote: the ones barking on the original thread..
Ah, I see. 

Well, I am not surprised that is "the Grifter's" view. 

omh

Share      Unread post

NeoConvict » 04 Sep 2020, 8:37 am » wrote: I draw the line at baby butchery. Where's your line, thugs getting shot doing gangsta ****? I have a hard time getting worked up over most of these killings. They take focus off of the victims many of these dead criminals have left scarred.

off course you draw lines. You won't accept life at living proportions simultaneosuly changing as each only exists when spontaneously here. you have to ration what it should be, not adapt to how it always happens so far.

You want predetermined future that never physically exists from now on.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
omh » 04 Sep 2020, 8:34 am » wrote: fertilized cell, zygote, embro, then fetus becomes infant exiting the womb. doesn't change because of gender. Oops equally created thing again. great grandparents evolved to that ancestral position because of their reproducitons reproduced 2 more times changing the people occupying space so far.

where and why haven't you ever seen eternity in plain sight? Oh you only follow social narrative facts. that is a mind. A brain is unique to each reproduction added.

Beware vocabulary isn't your friend or ally.
Hey, hippie...

Shut the **** up and make my latte..
Huey » wrote:

I repeat slogans.

omh

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 04 Sep 2020, 8:43 am » wrote: Hey, hippie...

Shut the **** up and make my latte..
no. I remained silent too long. I have compromised too often. I civilly stand my time being me pledging to harm nothing physcially real outside the natural means of adapting to living as eternally centered here so far.

I stay equally proportioned as all life outside my skin, who are you beyond being another equally timed apart reproduction parallel to myself?

rhetorical question as demonstrated you defending thugocracy.

Huey

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberacon

Blackvegetable » 04 Sep 2020, 8:31 am » wrote: Does it mitigate your pathetic kneepadding?

Did you stop beating your wife?  
no, you haven't proven that by assertion. Unless you can show your mention prior to my post of Feb 8, you lose..

Hey BV, did Jan 24th 2020 come before or after Feb 8th 2020?

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Huey » 04 Sep 2020, 8:54 am » wrote: Did you stop beating your wife?
Is there a question you may have the balls to answer?
Huey » wrote:

I repeat slogans.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
omh » 04 Sep 2020, 8:48 am » wrote: no. I remained silent too long. I have compromised too often. I civilly stand my time being me pledging to harm nothing physcially real outside the natural means of adapting to living as eternally centered here so far.

I stay equally proportioned as all life outside my skin, who are you beyond being another equally timed apart reproduction parallel to myself?

rhetorical question as demonstrated you defending thugocracy.
When you address Mr Charlie, you best avert your eyes, esne....
Huey » wrote:

I repeat slogans.

omh

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 04 Sep 2020, 9:02 am » wrote: When you address Mr Charlie, you best avert your eyes, esne....
this isn't Last Samurai and you aren't Tom Cruise.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
omh » 04 Sep 2020, 9:04 am » wrote: this isn't Last Samurai and you aren't Tom Cruise.
I'm taller..

Huey » wrote:

I repeat slogans.

omh

Share      Unread post

I'm honest about life in the kinetic flow of reproductions passing through space as timed apart now. I won't harm specific things by choice, not that I am unable.
Last edited by omh on 04 Sep 2020, 9:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

Racetex (RSIG)

Share      Unread post

Politics: Independent

So you see some unsupported gossip and you run the **** out of it. Haven't we been down this road before? I say actions speak louder than words. DT has donated $$$ to vets, has worked to change the VA to the good and has always spoke out in a very positive light about our military. Hell he even wanted to have a military pardade and you **** lost it. I've seen him at Arlington and the Tomb of the Unkown Soldier. We have seen him issue medals and honors to many military personnel over the past three years. But hey, you roll with what an unknown source say.