I Am So Totes Willing To Bet That Some Fluffers Worked Overtime Catapulting The Party Line At The Time

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
332 posts
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
omh » 04 Sep 2020, 9:08 am » wrote: I'm honest about life in the kinetic flow of reproductions passing through space as timed apart now. I won't harm specific things by choice, not that I am unable.
I'm all about not harming things...

I don't even look at married women.

Huey » wrote:
I had to lie to do it, but hey, I get to do that for a living.

I repeat slogans.

I don't care about frequency. 4 of the last 8 winners were from small countries. THat is the point.

Don't bother if it is going to be from behind. It could be anyone.

Your context is irrelevant.

If you are going to get all personal, as is your tactic, there is no need to continue

omh

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 04 Sep 2020, 9:14 am » wrote: I'm all about not harming things...

I don't even look at married women.
you are about controlling people from now on to do as you believe life should evolve by statistical averages and living outside the box mentality, but life only exists when proportionately being timed apart now.

This is why words cannot be the meaning of life, just the vocabulary to exchange ideas between lifetimes timed apart so far. peace is never achievable through deception of how life works naturally here.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Racetex(RSIG) » 04 Sep 2020, 9:09 am » wrote: So you see some unsupported gossip and you run the **** out of it. Haven't we been down this road before? I say actions speak louder than words. DT has donated $$$ to vets, has worked to change the VA to the good and has always spoke out in a very positive light about our military. Hell he even wanted to have a military pardade and you **** lost it. I've seen him at Arlington and the Tomb of the Unkown Soldier. We have seen him issue medals and honors to many military personnel over the past three years. But hey, you roll with what an unknown source say.
Give that whine a break...

Now we know why General Kelly couldn't be made to stay......he must have detested that spray painted piece of ****.....imagine having to bite your tongue,, and then go back to the WH and see Ivanka dressing the part of WH advisor.

How much testimony to this creep's inhumanity does it take before you shed the **** **** the PR trolls feed you?

Huey » wrote:

I repeat slogans.

I don't care about frequency. 4 of the last 8 winners were from small countries. THat is the point.

If you are going to get all personal, as is your tactic, there is no need to continue

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
omh » 04 Sep 2020, 9:18 am » wrote: you are about controlling people from now on to do as you believe life should evolve by statistical averages and living outside the box mentality, but life only exists when proportionately being timed apart now.

This is why words cannot be the meaning of life, just the vocabulary to exchange ideas between lifetimes timed apart so far. peace is never achievable through deception of how life works naturally here.
Nononono...

Stop....

Why am I obliged to be what you need?
Huey » wrote:

I repeat slogans.

omh

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 04 Sep 2020, 9:22 am » wrote: Nononono...

Stop....

Why am I obliged to be what you need?
lot of self promotion there as my post explains I don't need you for anything other than stop getting people to demand I don't deserve what I earned compromising with those directing reality.

Mutually Assured Destruction, you devalue what I earned so far, I devalue what you want to control from now on.
I use actual life to defend my thinking. you incorporate mob action to sustain your demands.

Racetex (RSIG)

Share      Unread post

Politics: Independent

Blackvegetable » 04 Sep 2020, 9:21 am » wrote: Give that whine a break...

Now we know why General Kelly couldn't be made to stay......he must have detested that spray painted piece of ****.....imagine having to bite your tongue,, and then go back to the WH and see Ivanka dressing the part of WH advisor.

How much testimony to this creep's inhumanity does it take before you shed the **** **** the PR trolls feed you?
No whine here just stating the facts while you go off on an instantiated claim from an anonymous offical. DT has been very supportive of our military since day one. Everybody knows and sees it just as you do. But you are hell bent on spewing anything 24/7. I can tell you this, I have hosted military personnel from fort hood and Randolf AFB on Tday and Xmass over the past 4 yrs. I would say I have had 100's at my home and to a T, they all have supported DT when the topic comes up.  I'm sure ur unknown source knows better and we would never see a leftwing rag saw anything that's not true. 

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Racetex(RSIG) » 04 Sep 2020, 9:33 am » wrote: No whine here just stating the facts while you go off on an instantiated claim from an anonymous offical. DT has been very supportive of our military since day one. Everybody knows and sees it just as you do. But you are hell bent on spewing anything 24/7. I can tell you this, I have hosted military personnel from fort hood and Randolf AFB on Tday and Xmass over the past 4 yrs. I would say I have had 100's at my home and to a T, they all have supported DT when the topic comes up.  I'm sure ur unknown source knows better and we would never see a leftwing rag saw anything that's not true.
Here's what we know

General Kelly has nothing good to say about him

General Mattis has nothing good to say about him

General McMaster has nothing good to say about him

General McRaven has nothing good to say about him.

I think I've good a good bead on this.
Huey » wrote:

I repeat slogans.

Huey

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberacon

Blackvegetable » 04 Sep 2020, 9:01 am » wrote: Is there a question you may have the balls to answer?

The question you asked me is in the same category as that one.  
no, you haven't proven that by assertion. Unless you can show your mention prior to my post of Feb 8, you lose..

Hey BV, did Jan 24th 2020 come before or after Feb 8th 2020?

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
omh » 04 Sep 2020, 9:28 am » wrote: lot of self promotion there as my post explains I don't need you for anything other than stop getting people to demand I don't deserve what I earned compromising with those directing reality.

Mutually Assured Destruction, you devalue what I earned so far, I devalue what you want to control from now on.
I use actual life to defend my thinking. you incorporate mob action to sustain your demands.
I don't need you for anything other than stop getting people to demand I don't deserve what I earned compromising with those directing reality.

I've had ******* far less needy than that.
Huey » wrote:

I repeat slogans.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Huey » 04 Sep 2020, 9:38 am » wrote: The question you asked me is in the same category as that one.
Is there, like, a bunch of tweaker vestals who interpret your gibberish?
Huey » wrote:

I repeat slogans.

nuckin futz

Share      Unread post

Phelix_Dacat » 03 Sep 2020, 10:55 pm » wrote: DAMN! You called that one. Two years ago.

Good job, nuckin'. I bought you a beer
Good find! 3 Greenies for ya!

Slavery is the fiction that people are property
Corporate personhood is the fiction that corporations are people

Huey

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 04 Sep 2020, 9:40 am » wrote: Is there, like, a bunch of tweaker vestals who interpret your gibberish?

A sphincter say what?
no, you haven't proven that by assertion. Unless you can show your mention prior to my post of Feb 8, you lose..

Racetex (RSIG)

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 04 Sep 2020, 9:37 am » wrote: Here's what we know

Has nothing to do with the thread. They dislike him and his style and even his military prowess  but it's not proof that he dislike or doesnt care about our military. 

omh

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 04 Sep 2020, 9:37 am » wrote: Here's what we know

How does your "we" know what actual took place reciting interpretations by others summarizing what they believe took place?

General kelly is a human preferring to believe other than how Donald Trump adminstrates? nothing more than conflict of beliefs both ignoring the common point of displacement.

All trained minds obedient to specific interpetations of how life must go forward as designed by human intelelct to be socially arranged from now on.

Deniers ally against understanding the kinetic self evident way life is naturally ;limited to reproductions only occupy space as eternally timed apart so far.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Racetex(RSIG) » 04 Sep 2020, 9:45 am » wrote: Has nothing to do with the thread. They dislike him and his style and even his military prowess  but it's not proof that he dislike or doesnt care about our military.
They speak not only to his intelligence,  but also his character.

Those leaks are deliberate,, as is the readiness of officials to confirm them....it is clear that Grifty is held in very low esteem.

With good reason.

Huey » wrote:

I repeat slogans.

omh

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 04 Sep 2020, 9:38 am » wrote: I've had ******* far less needy than that.
You need worshipped, I need to have people wanting worshipped having their disciples destroy the value of my time being alive hit in the brain by instinctive awareness, not contextual hyperbole.

Huey

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 04 Sep 2020, 10:00 am » wrote: They speak not only to his intelligence,  but also his character.

Those leaks are deliberate,, as is the readiness of officials to confirm them....it is clear that Grifty is held in very low esteem.

With good reason.
When someone goes on record I will then consider discussing them.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
omh » 04 Sep 2020, 10:00 am » wrote: You need worshipped, I need to have people wanting worshipped having their disciples destroy the value of my time being alive hit in the brain by instinctive awareness, not contextual hyperbole.
No....Feared...
Huey » wrote:

I repeat slogans.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Huey » 04 Sep 2020, 10:01 am » wrote: When someone goes on record I will then consider discussing them.
Who gives a ****?

You've been tongue bathing the taint of a complete douche.

Kudos...

Huey » wrote:

I repeat slogans.

omh

Share      Unread post

fear isn't respect. its tyranny. Big vocabularys and little brains.