White liberal woman, once next in line, are losing their place in America

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
40 posts
Blue Devil

Share      Unread post

These days, we make fun of them all for being Karens who spend their days drinking Starbuck's and wasting time on Facebook, but there was a time when white women were a formidable force in the US.

Hillary Clinton was the chosen one for the Presidency.  Then the irony of ironies occur, and a black man she could have had arrested and hung by lying about him raping her in 1908 took the Presidential nomination she was owed a hundred years later.  Then when it was her turn again, she got the nomination but a bunch of crusty old white dudes conspired to take it from her.  Fast forward four more years, the white women can't even win their own states in the primaries, and the white guy who does win picks a black woman as his running mate.

I can't say a whole lot.  My wife's parents were born in South Korea, but then again, Asian women haven't made many attempts at political office.  

Last edited by Blue Devil on 04 Sep 2020, 1:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Isabel

Share      Unread post

BlueDevil » 04 Sep 2020, 12:19 pm » wrote:  My wife's parents were born in South Korea,
Of course they were.

Blue Devil

Share      Unread post

Isabel » 04 Sep 2020, 12:21 pm » wrote: Of course they were.
case in point.  

nuckin futz

Share      Unread post

Politics: Independent

The Women's *MeToo Movement will turn women out in droves to beat Mango Unchained and put him in prison chains, and the Black vote will show up for Sleepy Joe! They are FIGHTING MAD!

Slavery is the fiction that people are property
Corporate personhood is the fiction that corporations are people

Blue Devil

Share      Unread post

nuckinfutz » 04 Sep 2020, 1:00 pm » wrote: The Women's *MeToo Movement will turn women out in droves to beat Mango Unchained and put him in prison chains, and the Black vote will show up for Sleepy Joe! They are FIGHTING MAD!
thanks for bringing this up.  I shoulda qualified it.  it's limited to liberal white women.  they need to be victims to explain why their lives suck.  the conservative ladies in my law school class are off being successful.  the liberals???  working as prosecutors and volunteering for campaigns hoping it'll lead to anything.  

nuckin futz

Share      Unread post

BlueDevil » 04 Sep 2020, 1:16 pm » wrote: thanks for bringing this up.  I shoulda qualified it.  it's limited to liberal white women.  they need to be victims to explain why their lives suck.  the conservative ladies in my law school class are off being successful.  the liberals???  working as prosecutors and volunteering for campaigns hoping it'll lead to anything.
You mean the obedient "Stepford Wives" who OBEY Trump's every command! They are automatons!
Liberal women are out protesting peacefully to try to form a better America, and correct injustice  wherever they see it.

bludog

Share      Unread post

Liberals Only Moderator
Liberals Only Moderator
Politics: Progressive

USADemocratic Party 1PistolPPE MaskBlack Lives Matter
BlueDevil » 04 Sep 2020, 12:19 pm » wrote: These days, we make fun of them all for being Karens who spend their days drinking Starbuck's and wasting time on Facebook, but there was a time when white women were a formidable force in the US.

Hillary Clinton was the chosen one for the Presidency.  Then the irony of ironies occur, and a black man she could have had arrested and hung by lying about him raping her in 1908 took the Presidential nomination she was owed a hundred years later.  Then when it was her turn again, she got the nomination but a bunch of crusty old white dudes conspired to take it from her.  Fast forward four more years, the white women can't even win their own states in the primaries, and the white guy who does win picks a black woman as his running mate.

I can't say a whole lot.  My wife's parents were born in South Korea, but then again, Asian women haven't made many attempts at political office.
Since when did you give a flying **** about women? 

The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much it is whether we provide enough for those who have little :--- Franklin D. Roosevelt

Pengwin

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberal

Isabel » 04 Sep 2020, 12:21 pm » wrote: Of course they were.

Mail-order bride.  What else could he manage.

Pengwin

Share      Unread post

BlueDevil » 04 Sep 2020, 12:19 pm » wrote: These days, we make fun of them all for being Karens who spend their days drinking Starbuck's and wasting time on Facebook, but there was a time when white women were a formidable force in the US.

Barefoot and pregnant, then to power, and back again, it's cycle, don't worry your pretty little head about it.

In men we call it war and peace, same **** different day.

And always remember the old joke:

Why do you never buy a woman a watch for a gift?  Because there's always a clock in the kitchen.

Isabel

Share      Unread post

How is that a "case in point"?
Oh, right  - you don't know what that phrase means.

What are you - some stupid, unemployable  loser who had to get a trade school diploma from DeVry or something?

Last edited by Isabel on 04 Sep 2020, 6:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Isabel

Share      Unread post

Pengwin » 04 Sep 2020, 2:38 pm » wrote: Mail-order bride.  What else could he manage.
Yep.

duck615

Share      Unread post

meanwhile Isabel is still sucking her dads dick...

Coolguy10013

Share      Unread post

BlueDevil » 04 Sep 2020, 1:16 pm » wrote:  the conservative ladies in my law school class are off being successful.  t
Is this one of your classmates? Successful and classy indeed. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZP0L1uWzKG4

When I "dismiss" you it only means that I have determined that further discussion is useless or counter-productive. Don't take it personally. Go ahead and have your last word...and move on.

Stephen Hawking said 'people who boast about their IQ are losers'

Deezer Shoove

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Politics: Fascist

nuckinfutz » 04 Sep 2020, 1:38 pm » wrote: You mean the obedient "Stepford Wives" who OBEY Trump's every command! They are automatons!
Liberal women are out protesting peacefully to try to form a better America, and correct injustice  wherever they see it.

Grabbing hats from little kids? Swinging their tiny, angry fists at people?

Please seat yourself.

I like the very things you hate.

nuckin futz

Share      Unread post

deezershoove » 04 Sep 2020, 8:30 pm » wrote: Grabbing hats from little kids? Swinging their tiny, angry fists at people?
Did one of those widdle wimen hit you with their widdle fist?
Knowing you, I would imagine that you deserved it!
Or did a Lesbo break your balls?

Deezer Shoove

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

nuckinfutz » 04 Sep 2020, 8:36 pm » wrote: Did one of those widdle wimen hit you with their widdle fist?
Knowing you, I would imagine that you deserved it!
Or did a Lesbo break your balls?

Hey ****, keep on topic.

Are my comments about "peaceful protestors"?
It's obvious you stupid progs have to spin EVERY SITUATION in the news these days.
Your narrative is getting a beat down just like last cycle.       

Please seat yourself.

Deezer Shoove

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Coolguy10013 » 04 Sep 2020, 6:55 pm » wrote: Is this one of your classmates? Successful and classy indeed. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZP0L1uWzKG4

Latinks is a really stupid **** word.

Please seat yourself.

nuckin futz

Share      Unread post

deezershoove » 04 Sep 2020, 8:40 pm » wrote: Hey ****, keep on topic.

Are my comments about "peaceful protestors"?
It's obvious you stupid progs have to spin EVERY SITUATION in the news these days.
Your narrative is getting a beat down just like last cycle.     
Why are you so hostile? Was jes jokin!  

Deezer Shoove

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

nuckinfutz » 04 Sep 2020, 8:46 pm » wrote: Why are you so hostile? Was jes jokin!

Your jabs are all the same. I just look at text coming from a prog.

Please seat yourself.

Ricky Tavy

Share      Unread post

Did I miss the vote where a whiny ******* like Blue Devil was elected spokesmodel for liberal women?

"It's very hard not to be condescending, when you are trying to explain something to an idiot." ~ Bill Maher