At Least 4 Boats Sink During Trump Boat Parade In Texas

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
149 posts
Deezer Shoove

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Politics: Theocratic

Olivaw » 08 Sep 2020, 11:45 am » wrote: Truth bears repeating, ditzy. Your trolling is no more compelling than Duckies. 

Please bear your standard lightly, Sir Redundant.
I am beyond the trappings with which you are trying to ballast my heart.

Please seat yourself.

I like the very things you hate.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
deezershoove » 08 Sep 2020, 11:49 am » wrote: Thank you. I needed that total beatdown.
Your demonstrated skill at winning has been formidable to say the least. What was I thinking?!

My only excuse is that I generally smile or even titter a bit when someone has made a funny.
That was my unfortunate base of reference. Obviously my PC judgement has gone askew.
 I have never smiled at a single thing you and your ilk have produced here. That's got to be my fault.

Again, thank you and Pastaface, ****.
I can't tell you it is sincerely not unappreciated.
All killah, no fillah!

Why have you been hiding this light under a bushel?

MORE!

MORE!

Huey » wrote:
I had to lie to do it, but hey, I get to do that for a living.

I repeat slogans.

I don't care about frequency. 4 of the last 8 winners were from small countries. THat is the point.

Don't bother if it is going to be from behind. It could be anyone.

Your context is irrelevant.

If you are going to get all personal, as is your tactic, there is no need to continue

Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

omh » 08 Sep 2020, 11:14 am » wrote: I am absent identity politics, 
My ***.

omh

Share      Unread post

You bet it life isn't kinetic parallel existing in series parallel evolving reproductions so far. not my fault you lose it.

Olivaw

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberal

Black Lives MatterDemocratic Party 1PPE Mask
deezershoove » 08 Sep 2020, 11:55 am » wrote: Please bear your standard lightly, Sir Redundant.
I am beyond the trappings with which you are trying to ballast my heart.
You’re sensitive. Are you weary of being labelled a troll? 
The only way Trump gets to 270 is if he loses 50 pounds

Deezer Shoove

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Politics: Theocratic

Olivaw » 08 Sep 2020, 9:18 pm » wrote: You’re sensitive. Are you weary of being labelled a troll?

Not at all. You?

Please seat yourself.

I like the very things you hate.

Racetex (RSIG)

Share      Unread post

Politics: Independent

Great news from the Biden Camp. Not one single boat sank today at his boat parade.

omh

Share      Unread post

Racetex(RSIG) » 09 Sep 2020, 7:50 am » wrote: Great news from the Biden Camp. Not one single boat sank today at his boat parade.
ph, but how many building burned down last night?

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Racetex(RSIG) » 09 Sep 2020, 7:50 am » wrote: Great news from the Biden Camp. Not one single boat sank today at his boat parade.
As Captain ShowerCap put it...

It’s truly a shame Gordon Lightfoot is no longer with us to immortalize the **** MAGAt Boat Parade on Lake Travis in song. Now, we all enjoyed a richly-deserved laugh here, but seriously, when the universe keeps slapping you in the **** face with metaphors this obvious, you HAVE to start noticing, don’t you? Like, as your craft sinks to the bottom of a lake because you have chosen to pass your time amongst the dangerously selfish and incompetent, surely it must occur to you, “holy crud, I’m in a loser cult and all these people are losers and cultists! I need to make some CHANGES!” Surely. 

UPDATE: HEY GUESS WHAT? Gordon Lightfoot is alive. That’s actually wonderful news. I don’t know why I thought he was dead, but he’s not. It’s late, and I’m tired, and I’m not rewriting the paragraph, but I’ve never been happier to be wrong. 

http://showercapblog.com/america-went-t ... -outbreak/
Huey » wrote:
I had to lie to do it, but hey, I get to do that for a living.

I repeat slogans.

I don't care about frequency. 4 of the last 8 winners were from small countries. THat is the point.

Don't bother if it is going to be from behind. It could be anyone.

Your context is irrelevant.

If you are going to get all personal, as is your tactic, there is no need to continue