Car plows through protesters in new Yorks times square.

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
52 posts
Crazytrain

Share      Unread post

Politics: Beer and Popcorn

Beer
Like I thought the right wingers don't really care about life.

Crazytrain

Share      Unread post

Beer
Or protest for that matter.

Neo

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Roll Out
Crazytrain » 06 Sep 2020, 1:31 am » wrote: Well as long as youre ok with protesters opening fire cause they fear for their life. I'm good.
Who knew deathrace would be a prophetic film? Hell yeah, they should be able to shoot. Give them a sporting chance. Drivers that fear for their lives should be allowed to rapidly "retreat" through crowds on highways. This thing would be over in a week.

"I WOULD RATHER HAVE QUESTIONS THAT CANNOT BE ANSWERED...
THAN TO HAVE ANSWERS THAT CANNOT BE QUESTIONED"

Racetex (RSIG)

Share      Unread post

Politics: Independent

Crazytrain » 05 Sep 2020, 10:04 pm » wrote: Now it's time for right winger to defend this. Go.

​​​​​​https://ifunny.co/video/when-protesters ... -2nyFCYAd7

Crazytrain

Share      Unread post

Beer
Yes only cowards run over people. And this fits the trump crowd perfectly.

Huey

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberacon

Crazytrain » 05 Sep 2020, 10:29 pm » wrote: Ok it sounds like parades are out of the question. And so it the constitution. Protest is protected.
Did they have a permit for that parade?
no, you haven't proven that by assertion. Unless you can show your mention prior to my post of Feb 8, you lose..

Hey BV, did Jan 24th 2020 come before or after Feb 8th 2020?

Huey

Share      Unread post

Crazytrain » 06 Sep 2020, 9:25 am » wrote: Yes only cowards run over people. And this fits the trump crowd perfectly.
I just read the story.  It is obvious why you did provide a link. 
no, you haven't proven that by assertion. Unless you can show your mention prior to my post of Feb 8, you lose..

Crazytrain

Share      Unread post

Beer
Huey » 06 Sep 2020, 9:31 am » wrote: Did they have a permit for that parade?
Where in the constitution does it say you need a permit to protest?

Crazytrain

Share      Unread post

Beer
And where in the constitution does it say if you don't have a permit you're allowed to run people over and threaten their life?

Termin8tor

Share      Unread post

Crazytrain » 05 Sep 2020, 11:06 pm » wrote: This country is turning into Germany in the 1920s. Street fights armed thugs in the street.

Yes, because of the anti-American violence your side is committing.

With occasional resistance.

Crazytrain

Share      Unread post

Beer
Termin8tor » 06 Sep 2020, 9:49 am » wrote: .
Yes, because of the anti-American violence your side is committing.

With occasional resistance.

So vigilante justice is your call of the day huh buddy. Don't follow local governance like the law says huh buddy. 

Huey

Share      Unread post

Crazytrain » 06 Sep 2020, 9:46 am » wrote: Where in the constitution does it say you need a permit to protest?
You don’t need oane from the Fed Gov.  plus it is not covered.  So that means it goes to the states to decide.

Additionally moron you said parade.

Crazytrain

Share      Unread post

Beer
Huey » 06 Sep 2020, 9:53 am » wrote: You don’t need oane from the Fed Gov.  plus it is not covered.  So that means it goes to the states to decide.

Additionally moron you said parade.

Exactly what I said. When does government control protests in the constitution. I asked a question buddy. 

Zeets2

Share      Unread post

Crazytrain » 05 Sep 2020, 10:04 pm » wrote: Now it's time for right winger to defend this. Go.
What's to defend?  There were no reported injuries of any of the protesters who were too dumb to come in out of the rain!
As if their brains weren't soggy enough already!

Huey

Share      Unread post

Crazytrain » 06 Sep 2020, 9:55 am » wrote: Exactly what I said. When does government control protests in the constitution. I asked a question buddy.
you did not say protest moron.

Crazytrain

Share      Unread post

Beer
Huey » 06 Sep 2020, 9:55 am » wrote: you did not say protest moron.
You said why didn't they have a permit. Saying government has to sanction protest. I asked you where in the constitution does it say that they need a permit?

Huey

Share      Unread post

Crazytrain » 06 Sep 2020, 10:00 am » wrote: You said why didn't they have a permit. Saying government has to sanction protest. I asked you where in the constitution does it say that they need a permit?
I was addressing your parade comment.  And I answered your question.  

Crazytrain

Share      Unread post

Beer
Huey » 06 Sep 2020, 10:08 am » wrote: I was addressing your parade comment.  And I answered your question.

Im addressing you trying to justify running over people with your car.

omh

Share      Unread post

Protestors don't have the right to stop individual liberty getting on with their time occupying space. Your protestors as demanding tyranny by their way or the highway they block everyone else trying to live equally here.

Huey

Share      Unread post

Crazytrain » 06 Sep 2020, 10:11 am » wrote: Im addressing you trying to justify running over people with your car.
no one was hurt or willing to speak to the cops.  Who got run over?