Cops shoot autistic child

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
140 posts
Pastafarian

Share      Unread post

Politics: Progressive

omh » 09 Sep 2020, 11:45 am » wrote: believe, then you are spreading gossip? shame on you.
That’s why I questioned it. 

Nice try. pretenone

omh

Share      Unread post

Pastafarian » 09 Sep 2020, 11:51 am » wrote: That’s why I questioned it. 

Nice try. pretenone
what try, you just verified you are flaming the situation.

Pastafarian

Share      Unread post

omh » 09 Sep 2020, 11:53 am » wrote: what try, you just verified you are flaming the situation.
No, you’re claiming that, weakling. 

omh

Share      Unread post

Pastafarian » 09 Sep 2020, 11:54 am » wrote: No, you’re claiming that, weakling.
there have been 2 other posters that didn't fall prey to the emotional title, you weren't one of the 3. you are among those going for defunding police, Biden, anti trump malitias and organized flash mobs.

Pastafarian

Share      Unread post

omh » 09 Sep 2020, 11:58 am » wrote: there have been 2 other posters that didn't fall prey to the emotional title, you weren't one of the 3. you are among those going for defunding police, Biden, anti trump malitias and organized flash mobs.
Shut up. 

Terminator brought race into it. Talk to him, pretenone. 

omh

Share      Unread post

Pastafarian » 09 Sep 2020, 12:21 pm » wrote: Shut up. 

Gee, I got two birds with one stone. Wait, I took out a flock of birds with one pebble.

Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

DennisTheMenace » 09 Sep 2020, 8:24 am » wrote: True, my cousin by marriage (Charlie Hanger) arrested Timothy McVeigh in Perry, OK after he bombed the Murrah building in OKC.

Percentage was...good cops vs bad cops?  The thin blue line is a *******. 

The thing is...all cops "should" be good.  Power goes to some of 'ems head and they think they are the Judge, Jury, and Executioner.
My problem with cops these days is the same problem I had with cops fifty years ago when they would harass my *** because I had an Italian pal who's old man was big in the Chicago outfit.

It's blue but it's not the thin blue line nonsense...its the blue wall.  The majority of cops do their reasonable best to be good cops. 

What they don't do is intervene when one of the bad cops is misbehaving.  Why wasn't there one **** cop who would have said to himself, "this is ****" and dragged Danny Pantaleo off of Eric Garner...or dragged Derek Chauvin off of George Floyd...or ripped the spit hood out of the hands of the cop trying to put it over Daniel Prude's head?  

What they also don't do is rat out other cops who are dirty, on the take, or racist. 

Covering for each other when there's a bad actor on the force is ****, and it needs to **** stop.

Last edited by Ike Bana on 09 Sep 2020, 12:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Politics: Independent

ROFL
IkeBana » 09 Sep 2020, 12:24 pm » wrote: My problem with cops these days us the same problem I had with cops fifty years ago.  It's blue but it's not the thin blue line nonsense...its the blue wall.  The majority of cops do their reasonable best to be good cops. 

What they don't do is intervene when one of the bad cops is misbehaving.  What they also don't do is rat out other cops who are dirty or racist.  Why wasn't there one **** cop who would have said to himself, "this is ****" and dragged Danny Pantaleo off of Eric Garner...or dragged Derek Chauvin off of George Floyd...or ripped the spit hood out of the hands of the cop trying to put it over Daniel Prude's head?

Covering for each other when there's a bad actor on the force is ****, and it needs to **** stop.
Icy Ike.. Did you notice we have a new member. cmuck. Say it isn't so? LOL your the only grouchy schmuck I know? you may have competition?  SCHMUCK?

Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

sootedupCyndi » 09 Sep 2020, 12:29 pm » wrote: Icy Ike.. Did you notice we have a new member. cmuck. Say it isn't so? LOL your the only grouchy schmuck I know? you may have competition?  SCHMUCK?
I don't pay all that much attention to the comings and goings of every cheesedick who shows up on an internet forum.  But I got my eye on you, sweetcheeks.

PS - do you mean icy or icky?  There's a difference.  Just tryin' to help you out.

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
IkeBana » 09 Sep 2020, 12:33 pm » wrote: I don't pay all that much attention to the comings and goings of every cheesedick who shows up on an internet forum.  But I got my eye on you, sweetcheeks.

PS - do you mean icy or icky?  There's a difference.  Just tryin' to help you out.
You tell me grouchy? Are you Ike, or Icy?  or Icky Or friendly? you tell me.  

Blue Devil

Share      Unread post

too bad it wasn't greta thunberg

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
IkeBana » 09 Sep 2020, 12:33 pm » wrote: I don't pay all that much attention to the comings and goings of every cheesedick who shows up on an internet forum.  But I got my eye on you, sweetcheeks.

I mean the cutest nasty guy on the board? my favorite SCHMUCK? want to swear   up a storm?

Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

sootedupCyndi » 09 Sep 2020, 12:40 pm » wrote: You tell me grouchy? Are you Ike, or Icy?  or Icky Or friendly? you tell me.
Such things need to be determined by the observer, minus the sneaky/manipulative input of a well educated and experienced geezer like me.

I do have a way with words dontcha think?

Last edited by Ike Bana on 09 Sep 2020, 1:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

BlueDevil » 09 Sep 2020, 1:38 pm » wrote: too bad it wasn't greta thunberg
Too bad for whom?

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
IkeBana » 09 Sep 2020, 1:51 pm » wrote: Such things need to be decided by the observer, minus the sneaky/manipulative input of a well educated and experienced geezer like me.

I do? silly? your the professional? you tell me?

Pastafarian

Share      Unread post

omh » 09 Sep 2020, 12:22 pm » wrote: Gee, I got two birds with one stone. Wait, I took out a flock of birds with one pebble.
The greenie is for participating. 

Racetex (RSIG)

Share      Unread post

Pastafarian » 09 Sep 2020, 12:21 pm » wrote: Shut up. 

The only reason why u didn't is cause he is white. 

omh

Share      Unread post

Pastafarian » 09 Sep 2020, 3:35 pm » wrote: The greenie is for participating.
I am not in this entirely for a reward of a greenie by those I have already debunked a decade ago. Deniers cling to hypothetical standards and riots as much as conservatives do to guns and God.

seduction of hope and sedition of faith with the charity granted by those repaying loyalty is symbolic value of social rank to assure anyone discussing actual life honestly will be met by all sides declaring mental illness, antisocial behavior attacking tomorrow's possibilities..
Last edited by omh on 09 Sep 2020, 4:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
IkeBana » 09 Sep 2020, 1:51 pm » wrote: Such things need to be determined by the observer, minus the sneaky/manipulative input of a well educated and experienced geezer like me.

oh I have your figured out.. and i'm not even trained?    

KFSW

Share      Unread post

DennisTheMenace » 09 Sep 2020, 8:24 am » wrote: True, my cousin by marriage (Charlie Hanger) arrested Timothy McVeigh in Perry, OK after he bombed the Murrah building in OKC.

Percentage was...good cops vs bad cops?  The thin blue line is a *******. 

The thing is...all cops "should" be good.  Power goes to some of 'ems head and they think they are the Judge, Jury, and Executioner.
^^^^Praises and BLOWs war pig**** McCain,,,,child murdering war criminal

But hates cops

LMAO- what a confused lil girl