Trump Ordered Russian and RightWing Threats Covered Up

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
114 posts
Isabel

Share      Unread post

Intelligence whistleblower says he was pressured to downplay threats from Russia, white supremacists

WASHINGTON – Trump administration officials at the Department of Homeland Security directed intelligence analysts to stop providing assessments of Russian interference in the U.S. election and to instead focus on China and Iran, according to a whistleblower complaint released on Wednesday.  

The whistleblower, Brian Murphy, who served as an undersecretary in the Homeland Security agency's intelligence office, said acting DHS secretary Chad Wolf told him to squash information about Russian election interference in May of this year.

Mr. Wolf instructed Mr. Murphy to cease providing intelligence assessments on the threat of Russian interference in the United States, and instead start reporting on interference activities by China and Iran,
"
states the complaint filed by Murphy's attorneys.  Wolf told Murphy the instructions came directly from President Donald Trump's national security adviser, Robert O’Brien."Mr. Murphy informed Mr. Wolf he would not comply with these instructions, as doing so would put the country in substantial and specific danger," the complaint says.

Cedar

Share      Unread post

Cannonpointer's Internet Barrister
Politics: Classical Liberal

Isabel » 09 Sep 2020, 7:25 pm » wrote: Intelligence whistleblower says he was pressured to downplay threats from Russia, white supremacists

WASHINGTON – Trump administration officials at the Department of Homeland Security directed intelligence analysts to stop providing assessments of Russian interference in the U.S. election and to instead focus on China and Iran, according to a whistleblower complaint released on Wednesday.  

The whistleblower, Brian Murphy, who served as an undersecretary in the Homeland Security agency's intelligence office, said acting DHS secretary Chad Wolf told him to squash information about Russian election interference in May of this year.

Mr. Wolf instructed Mr. Murphy to cease providing intelligence assessments on the threat of Russian interference in the United States, and instead start reporting on interference activities by China and Iran,
"
states the complaint filed by Murphy's attorneys.  Wolf told Murphy the instructions came directly from President Donald Trump's national security adviser, Robert O’Brien."Mr. Murphy informed Mr. Wolf he would not comply with these instructions, as doing so would put the country in substantial and specific danger," the complaint says.

I’m at the point where I’ll trust a wet fart before I trust the election results.

Isabel

Share      Unread post

Poor whore.

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Politics: Insurrectionist

WhistleSNAP
Isabel » 09 Sep 2020, 7:25 pm » wrote: Intelligence whistleblower says he was pressured to downplay threats from Russia, white supremacists

"
FN
Tax dollars are like husbands and sons. The farther from home they get, the worse they behave.

When your map disputes the territory, your map is wrong - not the territory.
Hearing much sizzle, expect little steak
Lies are a lazy man's truths
Humanity's law of the jungle is survival of the tribe

Only weak ideas must be protected from debate, and only religions declare people heretics.

Nostalgia is a crime against past and present
You cannot betray me, only yourself, to me

nefarious101

Share      Unread post

"
ooohhh whistleblowers...really?  As the election draws near every crazy out there will crawl out of the sewer like roaches making accusations...fine example of that you found

Cedar

Share      Unread post

How are you doing this fine evening, Princess Ad Hominem? I’ve missed you.

I’m at the point where I’ll trust a wet fart before I trust the election results.

Misty

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Politics: Liberal

PPE Mask
nefarious101 » 09 Sep 2020, 7:47 pm » wrote: ooohhh whistleblowers...really?  As the election draws near every crazy out there will crawl out of the sewer like roaches making accusations...fine example of that you found
On what basis do you call Mr. Murphy a 'crazy'?
My money says you've never even heard of him, and that this is just your normal knee jerk reaction to anything negative about Trump.

#StopTheSteal = #StartTheGrift

duck615

Share      Unread post

Funny how liberals can not provide proof for anything they claim...

nefarious101

Share      Unread post

Misty » 09 Sep 2020, 8:02 pm » wrote: On what basis do you call Mr. Murphy a 'crazy'?
My money says you've never even heard of him, and that this is just your normal knee jerk reaction to anything negative about Trump.

Both of you are crazies

Isabel

Share      Unread post

Cedar » 09 Sep 2020, 7:53 pm » wrote: How are you doing this fine evening, Princess Ad Hominem? I’ve missed you.
How are you, Cedar the Child Rapist?

Pengwin

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberal

Putin to his minions tonight - Shut it down, we're ****, find out what Biden wants.

Isabel

Share      Unread post

Pengwin » 10 Sep 2020, 12:13 am » wrote: Putin to his minions tonight - Shut it down, we're ****, find out what Biden wants.
Nah - they are hard at work trying to decide what lie to **** up their obedient whores'' asses in the morning.
Watch - first thing tomorrow, they will all start chanting the exact same talking point, whatever it is.

I want COHEN to release his recorded convos with trump, too.
Having that vile **** ON TAPE will be the game changer.

Cedar

Share      Unread post

Isabel » 10 Sep 2020, 12:02 am » wrote: How are you, Cedar the Child Rapist?
Are you accusing me of something?

Isabel

Share      Unread post

Cedar » 10 Sep 2020, 12:41 am » wrote: Are you accusing me of something?
That's just my little nickname for you, Cedar the Child Rapist.

Cedar

Share      Unread post

Isabel » 10 Sep 2020, 1:09 am » wrote: That's just my little nickname for you, Cedar the Child Rapist.
Cool

Buffalo

Share      Unread post

When all else fails dim-0-craps and their lapdog, lying, corporate media resurrect the Russia/Trump hoax despite the lack of any evidence whatsoever and their obedient **** moonbatty useful idiots (isabel) run with it. They are truly in bizzaro land when it comes to the **** they will believe.
War is a Racket

Isabel

Share      Unread post

Buffalo » 10 Sep 2020, 4:16 am » wrote: When all else fails dim-0-craps and their lapdog, lying, corporate media resurrect the Russia/Trump hoax despite the lack of any evidence whatsoever and their obedient **** moonbatty useful idiots (isabel) run with it. They are truly in bizzaro land when it comes to the **** they will believe.
**** Russian whore say what?

Buffalo

Share      Unread post

Isabel » 10 Sep 2020, 5:03 am » wrote: **** Russian whore say what?
w
Who is the whore?"Mueller’s report found — after three years of investigating — that there was no criminal conspiracy, cooperation, or coordination between the Trump campaign and Russia."
https://truepundit.com/report-peter-str ... collusion/ 
War is a Racket

Termin8tor

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Misty » 09 Sep 2020, 8:02 pm » wrote: You're in a cult
Trump has accomplished far more in one term than any president in many, many decades, perhaps ever, psycho.

Not that you have the integrity to admit that.

An economic boom.

Fast rising wages for the first time in two decades.

A big tax cut for the middle class.

Not only did Americans get thousands of dollars from his tax cut, but saved thousands of dollars in the cost of regulation.

Falling poverty rates, welfare use and food stamp use.

Not only is working to prevent China from stealing and cheating its way to economic superiority, but established a strong bipartisan consensus about the issue. That's one of the biggest issues perhaps of the century, certainly for decades to come.

Vastly cutting illlegal immigration, much of it paid for by Mexico's controlling its southern border.

Building a border wall.

Induced Mexico to protect their southern border and prevent illegals from passing through Mexico to the US.

Changing many policies regarding immigration to lower immigration fraud, most prominently "asylum" claims, 90% of which are fraudulent.

Rebuilding the military that Obama left in horrific shape.

Reform of veteran's health care to the point it has 90% approval.

Signed Right to Try Executive Order allowingAmericans to try potentially life saving drugs not yet approved by the FDA.

Most deregulation in almost half a century.

Ended Obama's War on Coal.

Expansion of oil and gas exploration and production.

Partial repeal of Obamacare toward far superior Free Market policies.

An executive order mandating that hospitals reveals full costs for treatment BEFORE it is done, so Americans can price shop.

Fullly eliminated Obama's attempt to subjugate the suburbs to federal bureaucratic rule.

Ended Marxist racial seminars conducted broadly across the federal government.

Abandoned Obama's “waterways of the U.S.” policy rightfully returned control of water on private lands to the owners of those lands, rather than the federal government seizing control over nearly all waterways in the United States.

Stopped Obama's dangerous increase in gas mileage "CAFE" standards.

Expanded educational freedom with vouchers and other forms of choice.

Going from losing manufacturing jobs to gaining them.

A good post-NAFTA trade deal and an excellent one with China; working on the second.

Stopping flights from China early, against the opposition not only of his cabinet, but of Democrats.

Pressured NATO counties into paying their promised obligations in military spending.

Taking the first steps to stop Big Tech's assault on conservative speech.

An excellent and greatly important achievement toward toward peace in the Middle East.

He is draining the Swamp. How many high FBI, Justice Dept and State Dept officials have been fired? And indictments will come of Obama and Deep State officials who participated in the coup attempt against him.

Termin8tor

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Misty » 09 Sep 2020, 8:02 pm » wrote:
nefarious101 » 09 Sep 2020, 7:47 pm » wrote: ooohhh whistleblowers...really?  As the election draws near every crazy out there will crawl out of the sewer like roaches making accusations...fine example of that you found

On what basis do you call Mr. Murphy a 'crazy'?
Maybe the fact that there's been a string of dishonest bureaucrats telling lies about Trump and 100's of felonies have been committed by corrupt officials illegally leaking classified information gives you a hint, psycho?

That there was an attempted coup against Trump gives you another hint?