Trump Ordered Russian and RightWing Threats Covered Up

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
114 posts
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
nefarious101 » 09 Sep 2020, 8:11 pm » wrote: Both of you are crazies
So what's the rule on whistleblowers, Naffy?

Huey » wrote:
I had to lie to do it, but hey, I get to do that for a living.

I repeat slogans.

I don't care about frequency. 4 of the last 8 winners were from small countries. THat is the point.

Don't bother if it is going to be from behind. It could be anyone.

Your context is irrelevant.

If you are going to get all personal, as is your tactic, there is no need to continue

Buffalo

Share      Unread post

Termin8tor » 10 Sep 2020, 7:52 am » wrote: .
Trump has accomplished far more in one term than any president in many, many decades, perhaps ever, psycho.

Not that you have the integrity to admit that.

An economic boom.

Fast rising wages for the first time in two decades.

A big tax cut for the middle class.

Not only did Americans get thousands of dollars from his tax cut, but saved thousands of dollars in the cost of regulation.

Falling poverty rates, welfare use and food stamp use.

Not only is working to prevent China from stealing and cheating its way to economic superiority, but established a strong bipartisan consensus about the issue. That's one of the biggest issues perhaps of the century, certainly for decades to come.

Vastly cutting illlegal immigration, much of it paid for by Mexico's controlling its southern border.

Building a border wall.

Induced Mexico to protect their southern border and prevent illegals from passing through Mexico to the US.

Changing many policies regarding immigration to lower immigration fraud, most prominently "asylum" claims, 90% of which are fraudulent.

Rebuilding the military that Obama left in horrific shape.

Reform of veteran's health care to the point it has 90% approval.

Signed Right to Try Executive Order allowingAmericans to try potentially life saving drugs not yet approved by the FDA.

Most deregulation in almost half a century.

Ended Obama's War on Coal.

Expansion of oil and gas exploration and production.

Partial repeal of Obamacare toward far superior Free Market policies.

An executive order mandating that hospitals reveals full costs for treatment BEFORE it is done, so Americans can price shop.

Fullly eliminated Obama's attempt to subjugate the suburbs to federal bureaucratic rule.

Ended Marxist racial seminars conducted broadly across the federal government.

Abandoned Obama's “waterways of the U.S.” policy rightfully returned control of water on private lands to the owners of those lands, rather than the federal government seizing control over nearly all waterways in the United States.

Stopped Obama's dangerous increase in gas mileage "CAFE" standards.

Expanded educational freedom with vouchers and other forms of choice.

Going from losing manufacturing jobs to gaining them.

A good post-NAFTA trade deal and an excellent one with China; working on the second.

Stopping flights from China early, against the opposition not only of his cabinet, but of Democrats.

Pressured NATO counties into paying their promised obligations in military spending.

Taking the first steps to stop Big Tech's assault on conservative speech.

An excellent and greatly important achievement toward toward peace in the Middle East.

He is draining the Swamp. How many high FBI, Justice Dept and State Dept officials have been fired? And indictments will come of Obama and Deep State officials who participated in the coup attempt against him.
Moonbats cannot wrap their **** little minds around such accomplishments. Their messiah, the magic negro, never accomplished a 10th of what Trump has. 
War is a Racket

Termin8tor

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Buffalo » 10 Sep 2020, 8:23 am » wrote: Moonbats cannot wrap their **** little minds around such accomplishments. Their messiah, the magic negro, never accomplished a 10th of what Trump has.

When they encounter actual reality, their minds either shut down or explode with rage.

I have an ex-friend like that.

Last two times I saw him, I refuted stupid talking point she was repeating mindlessly. My last point was literally undeniable.

He reacted by bellowing obscenities at me in a loud rage, shouting "**** you! Get the **** out of my house!".

Leftists are severely mentally ill.

Buffalo

Share      Unread post

Termin8tor » 10 Sep 2020, 8:27 am » wrote: .
When they encounter actual reality, their minds either shut down or explode with rage.

I have an ex-friend like that.

Last two times I saw him, I refuted stupid talking point she was repeating mindlessly. My last point was literally undeniable.

He reacted by bellowing obscenities at me in a loud rage, shouting "**** you! Get the **** out of my house!".

Leftists are severely mentally ill.
The radical left hates us, friend.

FOUR YEARS AGO, the many titted empress called us DEPLORABLE.

Then, Braindead biden said we aren’t good people.

NOW, Nancy is calling us a DOMESTIC ENEMY.

That’s what the liberal elites think of us. They hate everything we stand for and they’ll do whatever it takes to BRING US DOWN.
War is a Racket

Termin8tor

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Buffalo » 10 Sep 2020, 8:35 am » wrote: The radical left hates us, friend.

FOUR YEARS AGO, the many titted empress called us DEPLORABLE.

Then, Braindead biden said we aren’t good people.

NOW, Nancy is calling us a DOMESTIC ENEMY.

That’s what the liberal elites think of us. They hate everything we stand for and they’ll do whatever it takes to BRING US DOWN.
What ever they say, the truth is the opposite. They are the ones who ignore the Constitution, cheat in elections, lie and smear.

Yup, and if you look behind the scenes, you'll see that many are getting rich off taxpayer money.

They are arrogant and selfish.

Isabel

Share      Unread post

Buffalo » 10 Sep 2020, 5:21 am » wrote: w
Who is the whore?"
You are.
You spend all day long on social media, telling lies for money.
And not very much money, either - which makes you a CHEAP whore.

nefarious101

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 10 Sep 2020, 8:19 am » wrote: So what's the rule on whistleblowers, Naffy?

they can't be fake and only show up during election or supreme court appointments

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
nefarious101 » 10 Sep 2020, 3:38 pm » wrote: they can't be fake and only show up during election or supreme court appointments
How do we know if they are fake?
Huey » wrote:

I repeat slogans.

I don't care about frequency. 4 of the last 8 winners were from small countries. THat is the point.

If you are going to get all personal, as is your tactic, there is no need to continue

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Buffalo » 10 Sep 2020, 8:23 am » wrote: Moonbats cannot wrap their **** little minds around such accomplishments. Their messiah, the magic negro, never accomplished a 10th of what Trump has.
List 3 measurables....
Huey » wrote:

I repeat slogans.

nefarious101

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 10 Sep 2020, 3:46 pm » wrote: How do we know if they are fake?

Who knows....it's at least one or two number fake outrages you all pull out of your *** everyday.  You people can't be trusted or believed at all

JeanMoulin

Share      Unread post

Politics: Democratic

Maybe the DHS was just trying to keep us calm.   

Racetex (RSIG)

Share      Unread post

Politics: Independent

OMG ****, every **** hostle gov is doing whatever they can to influence our election. Been doing it for many many years. WTF is this even newsworthy? Americans are tired of all this ****!!! You **** wonder why DT is in the big house and will be for another **** 4 years. How about coming up with something to offer the American People instead of all these **** games?

Buffalo

Share      Unread post

Racetex(RSIG) » 10 Sep 2020, 4:27 pm » wrote: OMG ****, every **** hostle gov is doing whatever they can to influence our election. Been doing it for many many years. WTF is this even newsworthy? Americans are tired of all this ****!!! You **** wonder why DT is in the big house and will be for another **** 4 years. How about coming up with something to offer the American People instead of all these **** games?
And a goddamn dim-0-crap do nothing for 47 years except sponge off the taxpayers and enrich members of his family off the taxpayers asses, be wrong on every national security and foreign policy issue, sniff and feel up little girls and is now so demented and braindead he rarely even knows where he is. Ah, but that is what his dim-0-crap establishment handlers want, a puppet.
War is a Racket

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
nefarious101 » 10 Sep 2020, 4:08 pm » wrote: Who knows....it's at least one or two number fake outrages you all pull out of your *** everyday.  You people can't be trusted or believed at all
No meme to "speak" for you?
Huey » wrote:

I repeat slogans.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Racetex(RSIG) » 10 Sep 2020, 4:27 pm » wrote: OMG ****, every **** hostle gov is doing whatever they can to influence our election. Been doing it for many many years. WTF is this even newsworthy? Americans are tired of all this ****!!! You **** wonder why DT is in the big house and will be for another **** 4 years. How about coming up with something to offer the American People instead of all these **** games?
What the **** does that rancid ******* offer?
Huey » wrote:

I repeat slogans.

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Politics: Insurrectionist

WhistleSNAP
Isabel » 10 Sep 2020, 12:19 am » wrote: Nah - they are hard at work trying to decide what lie to **** up their obedient whores'' asses in the morning.
Watch - first thing tomorrow, they will all start chanting the exact same talking point, whatever it is.

I want COHEN to release his recorded convos with trump, too.
Having that vile **** ON TAPE will be the game changer.

If trump orders him murdered as obama did snowden, will you support that?

YOU:
Nah - they are hard at work trying to decide what lie to **** up their obedient whores'' asses in the morning.
Watch - first thing tomorrow, they will all start chanting the exact same talking point, whatever it is.

Russia doesn't decide America's presidents, dear. You need to take a midol and calm way down.
Tax dollars are like husbands and sons. The farther from home they get, the worse they behave.

When your map disputes the territory, your map is wrong - not the territory.
Hearing much sizzle, expect little steak
Lies are a lazy man's truths
Humanity's law of the jungle is survival of the tribe

Only weak ideas must be protected from debate, and only religions declare people heretics.

Nostalgia is a crime against past and present
You cannot betray me, only yourself, to me

Olivaw

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberal

Black Lives MatterDemocratic Party 1PPE Mask
The cult believes that every American who has sworn an oath to defend the constitution is lying and conman Trump is telling the truth. Proof positive that the film Idiocracy was a documentary about Republicans.   

The only way Trump gets to 270 is if he loses 50 pounds

Isabel

Share      Unread post

Cannonpointer » 10 Sep 2020, 6:00 pm » wrote: If trump orders him murdered as obama did snowden, will you support that?

YOU:
Nah - they are hard at work trying to decide what lie to **** up their obedient whores'' asses in the morning.

Russia doesn't decide America's presidents, dear.
Russia develops propaganda, dear, and then feeds it to willing, traitorous American sacks of **** who repeat it endlessly.

YOU: You need to take a midol and calm way down.

You need to stop betraying America and sucking the **** of her greatest enemy

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Politics: Insurrectionist

WhistleSNAP
Isabel » 10 Sep 2020, 7:11 pm » wrote:
Cannonpointer » 10 Sep 2020, 6:00 pm » wrote: If trump orders him murdered as obama did snowden, will you support that?
Russia develops propaganda, dear, and then feeds it to willing, traitorous American sacks of **** who repeat it endlessly.

YOU: ....duck and cover

If trump orders him murdered as obama did snowden, will you support that?

Tax dollars are like husbands and sons. The farther from home they get, the worse they behave.

When your map disputes the territory, your map is wrong - not the territory.
Hearing much sizzle, expect little steak
Lies are a lazy man's truths
Humanity's law of the jungle is survival of the tribe

Only weak ideas must be protected from debate, and only religions declare people heretics.

Nostalgia is a crime against past and present
You cannot betray me, only yourself, to me

Buffalo

Share      Unread post

Isabel » 10 Sep 2020, 7:11 pm » wrote: Russia develops propaganda, dear, and then feeds it to willing, traitorous American sacks of **** who repeat it endlessly.

Why don't you give us some samples of the propaganda that Russia "feeds to willing, traitorous American sacks of **** who repeat it endlessly"?
What is this propaganda and who are these traitorous Americans spreading it?

How do you know this? A $30 MILLION investigation by folks with a lot more experience and connections couldn't turn up anything.  So how are you so informed?  Give us some examples of the propaganda and who repeats it.
War is a Racket