Trump's "mishandling" of the virus.

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
184 posts
rippy3838

Unread post

Politics: Libertarian

Beer
Olivaw » 12 Sep 2020, 7:12 pm » wrote: The real figure from CDC as of this minute is:

TOTAL DEATHS
+1,035 Deaths since yesterday
CDC | Updated: Sep 12 2020 12:16PM

https://covid.cdc.gov/covid-data-tracke ... totalcases
When considering how they are counting COVID "deaths" you could easily take about 40% of the reported number as actually being a direct result of the virus.

The fact that dying with the virus verses dying from the virus equates to a lot lower number.

If I have COVID and get hit by a bus, the bus killed me, not the virus... but the way it's being tabulated would put me in that 192K that's being shown.

Olivaw

Unread post

Politics: Liberal

rippy3838 » 12 Sep 2020, 7:19 pm » wrote: When considering how they are counting COVID "deaths" you could easily take about 40% of the reported number as actually being a direct result of the virus.

The fact that dying with the virus verses dying from the virus equates to a lot lower number.

If I have COVID and get hit by a bus, the bus killed me, not the virus... but the way it's being tabulated would put me in that 192K that's being shown.
****.  The misattributed death conspiracy theory is nothing more than the latest bit of nonsense cooked up in the bowels of the cult’s propaganda division. There is no credible evidence for it. 

If you are hit by a bus and killed, your cause of death is the bus. If you have cancer, or measles, or bone spurs, or COVID-19 it will not alter the cause of death. 

Science is not a liberal conspiracy.

rippy3838

Unread post

Beer
Olivaw » 12 Sep 2020, 7:29 pm » wrote: ****.  The misattributed death conspiracy theory is nothing more than the latest bit of nonsense cooked up in the bowels of the cult’s propaganda division. There is no credible evidence for it. 

If you are hit by a bus and killed, your cause of death is the bus. If you have cancer, or measles, or bone spurs, or COVID-19 it will not alter the cause of death.
Only it's not a theory.

Key officials as well as people on the ground have stayed publicly that the collection of data at time of death was being collected this way.

If someone who officially tested positive for COVID dies, then it's a COVID death.

That leaves a ton of wiggle room, and skewed numbers at the end. Garbage in, garbage out.

Olivaw

Unread post

Politics: Liberal

rippy3838 » 12 Sep 2020, 7:37 pm » wrote: Only it's not a theory.

Key officials as well as people on the ground have stayed publicly that the collection of data at time of death was being collected this way.

If someone who officially tested positive for COVID dies, then it's a COVID death.

That leaves a ton of wiggle room, and skewed numbers at the end. Garbage in, garbage out.
It’s a long debunked conspiracy theory.  Trump won’t even parrot it.   

https://www.eastidahonews.com/2020/04/r ... ly-untrue/

https://www.forbes.com/sites/mattperez/ ... 0d02257d59

193,650 deaths from COVID-19 so far. 
Will hit 200,000 in about a week. 
Science is not a liberal conspiracy.

NeoConvict

Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Roll Out
Olivaw » 12 Sep 2020, 7:12 pm » wrote: The real figure from CDC as of this minute is:

TOTAL DEATHS
+1,035 Deaths since yesterday
CDC | Updated: Sep 12 2020 12:16PM

https://covid.cdc.gov/covid-data-tracke ... totalcases
Cdc says 9k died FROM Covid-19. The rest died with covid19 and 2.6 significant comorbidities. 

"I WOULD RATHER HAVE QUESTIONS THAT CANNOT BE ANSWERED...
THAN TO HAVE ANSWERS THAT CANNOT BE QUESTIONED"

rippy3838

Unread post

Beer
Olivaw » 12 Sep 2020, 8:25 pm » wrote: It’s a long debunked conspiracy theory.  Trump won’t even parrot it.   

https://www.eastidahonews.com/2020/04/r ... ly-untrue/

https://www.forbes.com/sites/mattperez/ ... 0d02257d59

193,650 deaths from COVID-19 so far. 
Will hit 200,000 in about a week.
I'll just take it from the horses mouth.

Of course it may not be found at this point, but Dr Birx said herself that the way they were counting COVID deaths was if someone dies with a C-19 positive designation, they were counting it as a COVID death.

Add that to the fact that testing the itself has been less than close to accurate, then the whole final total falls apart.

Believe as you wish.

Crazytrain

Unread post

Politics: Beer and Popcorn

Beer
Places like democrats wanted to lead had already defeated the virus.

rippy3838

Unread post

Beer
Crazytrain » 12 Sep 2020, 9:08 pm » wrote: Places like democrats wanted to lead had already defeated the virus.
Alrighty then...

Lol

Crazytrain

Unread post

Politics: Beer and Popcorn

Beer
rippy3838 » 12 Sep 2020, 9:20 pm » wrote: Alrighty then...

Lol

Canada had zero deaths yesterday. Lmao. 

simple jack

Unread post

Trump said fifteen cases. 
Funny how my avatar turned out 100% spot on..

Deezer Shoove

Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Politics: Fascist

Olivaw » 11 Sep 2020, 11:58 pm » wrote: You are a cult member. Your judgement is therefore worthless.

No, I just don't despise Trump because I'm told to do so.
That's how you post.

Everything about you is worthless when you have no spine.
Poor judgement is the least of your problems.

Please seat yourself.

I like the very things you hate.

Cannonpointer

Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Politics: Insurrectionist

WhistleSNAP
Olivaw » 11 Sep 2020, 3:10 pm » wrote: The lack of reason falls squarely on the cult. They blame everybody but Trump for Trump’s failures.

The climate cult? The gender cult? The fake science cult?

The cult that misraces people when it suits their agenda? The cult that pretends pelosi and other left leaders were not downplaying the virus?
Accomplishments are helpful, yes - but the critical qualifications for VP are melanin and a vagina.

When your map disputes the territory, it's your map that is wrong.
Hearing much sizzle, expect little steak
Lies are a lazy man's truths
Humanity's law of the jungle is survival of the tribe

Only weak ideas must be protected from debate, and only religions declare people heretics.

Nostalgia is a crime against past and present
You cannot betray me, only yourself, to me

Cannonpointer

Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
NeoConvict » 11 Sep 2020, 3:39 pm » wrote: 9k have died from covid19. 170k have died with covid19.

Those are just CDC numbers. Cult members prefer pelosi narratives.
Accomplishments are helpful, yes - but the critical qualifications for VP are melanin and a vagina.

Only weak ideas must be protected from debate, and only religions declare people heretics.

Cannonpointer

Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
Pengwin » 11 Sep 2020, 4:55 pm » wrote: Because it overtaxes the body which was doing fine without it, or at least getting by, but can't take the extra stress.

My normal blood pressure says I should be in the E.R. every damn morning, I'm in a hypertensive crisis every morning when I wake up until the medication kicks in, but so far, every morning, years later, I'm still here.  Will that be true if I catch Covid-19 or will that be the end of me?

I could live maybe 30 years longer without Covid-19.  But the odds are not anything near that good if I get it.  Roughly 1 in 10, I'm toast if I do.  That changes things, eh?

Covid-19, the Flu, a common cold, etc., so many of us are walking around on the edge that we can't just say the odds are low.  They aren't low for us, it can be life or death.

So, yeah, we can do the math.  Most of you will be fine.  You can go out and live as if everything is normal, but it's not for a lot of us, and we still matter, at least to us.

When you think of all this we are living through, at least take into account that these are real lives on the line.  The odds might be low but the risk is still - real.

Maybe you should have taken better care of yourself, instead of relying on trump being superman.

Cannonpointer

Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
Olivaw » 11 Sep 2020, 6:41 pm » wrote: 191,800 have died from COVID-19 according to JHU. https://coronavirus.jhu.edu

If we did as well as Canada it would be 92K. Those 100K excess deaths are attributable to Trump’s incompetence.
Sorry, sugar plum. The CDC trumps your JHU link, EVEN IF IT AGREED WITH YOU INSTEAD OF CONTRADICTING YOU - moron. .

Cannonpointer

Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
Olivaw » 11 Sep 2020, 6:46 pm » wrote: Pelosi is speaker of the House. She can pass legislation in the House but she has no authority to force Moscow Mitch McConnell or Dishonest Donald Trump to do their jobs. Their absence without leave is their own doing.

Just stfu and go eat in china town like your cult leader said, *** hat.

DennisTheMenace

Unread post

Politics: Independent

Cannonpointer » 13 Sep 2020, 5:10 am » wrote: Just stfu and go eat in china town like your cult leader said, *** hat.
There is only one "*** hat" here.  You need to look in the mirror little Lady. 

Don't make me sic Ronjul on you. He will tear your tender little *** up. 

Ronjul rocks, you suck. 

Last edited by DennisTheMenace on 13 Sep 2020, 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

duck615

Unread post

DennisTheMenace » 13 Sep 2020, 7:12 am » wrote: There is only one "*** hat" here.  You need to look in the mirror little Lady. 

Don't make me sick Ronjul on you. He will tear your tender little *** up. 

Ronjul rocks, you suck. 

seems dennis is sucking someone's dick

nefarious101

Unread post

what a blog supposed to mean?...you found people to reinforce your opinion?...big deal!