Trump's "mishandling" of the virus.

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
184 posts
Phoenix68.2.0

Unread post

Politics: Liberal

nefarious101 » 13 Sep 2020, 7:19 am » wrote:

what's a blog supposed to mean?...you found people to reinforce your opinion?...big deal!

Ya' gotta watch your punctuation, there.....

NeoConvict

Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Roll Out
Cannonpointer » 13 Sep 2020, 5:05 am » wrote: Those are just CDC numbers. Cult members prefer pelosi narratives.
My bad

"I WOULD RATHER HAVE QUESTIONS THAT CANNOT BE ANSWERED...
THAN TO HAVE ANSWERS THAT CANNOT BE QUESTIONED"

supraTruth

Unread post

Politics: Democratic

NeoConvict » 12 Sep 2020, 7:05 pm » wrote: WITH. 9k died FROM. 

Regardless of the fact that u are wrong, the fact that u dismiss even 9k dead Americans in 6 months as acceptable for not wearing masks & avoiding crowds is deplorable as .

NeoConvict

Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Roll Out
supraTruth » 13 Sep 2020, 1:42 pm » wrote: Regardless of the fact that u are wrong, the fact that u dismiss even 9k dead Americans in 6 months as acceptable for not wearing masks & avoiding crowds is deplorable as .
How am I dismissing 9k dead?  You are attributing tens of thousands of dead that had nothing to do with covid19. 

"I WOULD RATHER HAVE QUESTIONS THAT CANNOT BE ANSWERED...
THAN TO HAVE ANSWERS THAT CANNOT BE QUESTIONED"

supraTruth

Unread post

supraTruth

Unread post

NeoConvict » 13 Sep 2020, 4:49 pm » wrote: How am I dismissing 9k dead?  You are attributing tens of thousands of dead that had nothing to do with covid19.
That is YOUR LIE.  6% OF 194K is more than 11k Americans dead in only 6 months with **** tRUMP inviting his SCUMBAG tRUMPcons to his MASKLESS CROWDED RALLIES TO GET THE VIRUS & TAKE IT BACK TO THEIR FAMILIES & COMMUNITIES to SPREAD THE PANDEMIC EVEN MORE!  

Olivaw

Unread post

Cannonpointer » 13 Sep 2020, 5:08 am » wrote: Sorry, sugar plum. The CDC trumps your JHU link, EVEN IF IT AGREED WITH YOU INSTEAD OF CONTRADICTING YOU - moron. .
 The CDC does not contradict JHU, fool. The 9k figure is a lie. It comes as no surprise that you’re on board with it. The question is, are you an habitual liar or a clueless cult follower? 

Last edited by Olivaw on 14 Sep 2020, 11:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Science is not a liberal conspiracy.

Olivaw

Unread post

deezershoove » 12 Sep 2020, 10:36 pm » wrote: No, I just don't despise Trump because I'm told to do so.
That's how you post.

Everything about you is worthless when you have no spine.
Poor judgement is the least of your problems.
You’ve become tedious again, trollboy. Time for you to ... scram!

Cannonpointer

Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Politics: Insurrectionist

WhistleSNAP
Olivaw » 14 Sep 2020, 10:47 am » wrote:  The CDC does not contradict JHU, fool. The 9k figure is a lie. It comes as no surprise that you’re on board with it. The question is, are you an habitual liar or a clueless cult follower?
Paste your relevant quote, then - your link leads to a complete skunking of your thesis, retard.

PASTE IT, or shut you penis intake, you weak little pice of **** that mis-races black women to shut down their truth.

Accomplishments are helpful, yes - but the critical qualifications for VP are melanin and a vagina.

When your map disputes the territory, it's your map that is wrong.
Hearing much sizzle, expect little steak
Lies are a lazy man's truths
Humanity's law of the jungle is survival of the tribe

Only weak ideas must be protected from debate, and only religions declare people heretics.

Nostalgia is a crime against past and present
You cannot betray me, only yourself, to me

simple jack

Unread post

Funny how my avatar turned out 100% spot on..

Cannonpointer

Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
A 17 year old kid did precisely that - and you queers dogpiled.

Accomplishments are helpful, yes - but the critical qualifications for VP are melanin and a vagina.

Only weak ideas must be protected from debate, and only religions declare people heretics.

Olivaw

Unread post

Cannonpointer » 14 Sep 2020, 1:59 pm » wrote: Paste your relevant quote, then - your link leads to a complete skunking of your thesis, retard.

PASTE IT, or shut you penis intake, you weak little pice of **** that mis-races black women to shut down their truth.
You are even more of a buffoon than I previously thought. The link and quote were clear the first time. What part confuses you? 
USA
TOTAL DEATHS
+510 Deaths since yesterday
CDC | Updated: Sep 14 2020 12:16PM
https://covid.cdc.gov/covid-data-tracke ... totalcases

Cannonpointer

Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
Olivaw » 14 Sep 2020, 2:36 pm » wrote: You are even more of a buffoon than I previously thought. The link and quote were clear the first time. What part confuses you? 

The part where you omit the fact that the CDC declared that covid was only CAUSAL in 6% of those deaths.

97% of those corpses tested positive for herpes simplex. But herpes simplex was not CAUSAL - and neither was covid except in 6%.

Good talk.

Olivaw

Unread post

Cannonpointer » 14 Sep 2020, 2:39 pm » wrote: The part where you omit the fact that the CDC declared that covid was only CAUSAL in 6% of those deaths.

97% of those corpses tested positive for herpes simplex. But herpes simplex was not CAUSAL - and neither was covid except in 6%.

Good talk.
^ Yawn, more unsourced **** from a boring ****.

Dismissed. 
Last edited by Olivaw on 14 Sep 2020, 3:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

simple jack

Unread post

Cannonpointer » 14 Sep 2020, 2:32 pm » wrote: A 17 year old kid did precisely that - and you queers dogpiled.

You are **** delusional. 
Funny how my avatar turned out 100% spot on..

supraTruth

Unread post

& here u have it, another example of **** Trump's idiot mishandling of our nation with HIS SCUMBAG judges as he continues spreading HIS PANDEMIC to all parts of our nation with his #SuperSpreaderEvents! 196K MURDERED AMERICANS in 6 months by a PSYCHOPATHIC NARCISSIST who begs his cult to worship his scummy *** in MASKLESS CROWDS! 
https://twitter.com/muh_thoughts/status ... 95682?s=20

supraTruth

Unread post

https://twitter.com/ABC/status/1305564995124686849?s=20 
57% of our forests are National, what the **** has BIG DORKY done in 3 years to manage them? 

BRING PEACE & SANITY BACK to AMERICA with BIDEN-HARRIS & a
#BlueWave2020

Arris

Unread post

simplejack » 14 Sep 2020, 3:03 pm » wrote: You are **** delusional.

You might also add he is **** stupid
“It is a man's own mind, not his enemy or foe that lures him to evil ways.” ---Buddha[

duck615

Unread post

Arris » 14 Sep 2020, 8:46 pm » wrote: You might also add he is **** stupid

Liberals governors caused all the deaths in their states

Deezer Shoove

Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Politics: Fascist

Olivaw » 14 Sep 2020, 11:13 am » wrote: You’ve become tedious again, trollboy. Time for you to ... scram!

I'm usually not here simply due to recitals of rote liberal **** from the likes of you.
Fear not, Baby Hitler, I will be gone quickly.
Thumping heads as hard as yours is as worthless as beating on a stump.

Please seat yourself.

I like the very things you hate.