Trump's "mishandling" of the virus.

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
184 posts
rippy3838

Unread post

Politics: Libertarian

Beer
https://www.facebook.com/DailyCaller/vi ... 1wVVwRWUk4

Olivaw

Unread post

Politics: Liberal

Trump is president, not Pelosi.

One can reasonably conclude that there have been 100,000 excess deaths in America due to Trump’s mishandling of the pandemic.
Science is not a liberal conspiracy.

rippy3838

Unread post

Beer
Olivaw » 11 Sep 2020, 2:44 pm » wrote: Trump is president, not Pelosi.

One can reasonably conclude that there have been 100,000 excess deaths in America due to Trump’s mishandling of the pandemic.
There is no reason in the left... therefore their conclusions are flawed.

Olivaw

Unread post

rippy3838 » 11 Sep 2020, 2:47 pm » wrote: There is no reason in the left... therefore their conclusions are flawed.
The lack of reason falls squarely on the cult. They blame everybody but Trump for Trump’s failures. 

Termin8tor

Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Amazing how liberals form a brainless herd to all tell the same stupid lies.

Olivaw

Unread post

Termin8tor » 11 Sep 2020, 3:11 pm » wrote: .
Amazing how liberals form a brainless herd to all tell the same stupid lies.
You’re in a cult where the sky is green, the grass is blue and Trump is not an habitual liar. 

Termin8tor

Unread post

Olivaw » 11 Sep 2020, 3:12 pm » wrote:
Termin8tor » 11 Sep 2020, 3:11 pm » wrote: Amazing how liberals form a brainless herd to all tell the same stupid lies.

You’re in a cult where the sky is green, the grass is blue and Trump is not an habitual liar.
I've never seen a single one of your posts where you had even half a clue.

Have a nice moonbat life.

NeoConvict

Unread post

Roll Out

9k have died from covid19. 170k have died with covid19. 

"I WOULD RATHER HAVE QUESTIONS THAT CANNOT BE ANSWERED...
THAN TO HAVE ANSWERS THAT CANNOT BE QUESTIONED"

Pengwin

Unread post

NeoConvict » 11 Sep 2020, 3:39 pm » wrote: 9k have died from covid19. 170k have died with covid19.
And how many "with" the Flu?

Maybe no one ever dies of the Flu, right, just with it?

Coolguy10013

Unread post

When I "dismiss" you it only means that I have determined that further discussion is useless or counter-productive. Don't take it personally. Go ahead and have your last word...and move on.

rippy3838

Unread post

Beer
Pelosi thinks she's running ****.

Pelosi is a hypocritical gasbag... a perfect representation of the left today.

DeBlasio too.

NeoConvict

Unread post

Roll Out
Pengwin » 11 Sep 2020, 4:14 pm » wrote: And how many "with" the Flu?

Maybe no one ever dies of the Flu, right, just with it?
Influenza is almost always symptomatic. How does a virus that is asymptomatic contribute to a person's death? 40-80% of covid19 victims don't even know they are infected. 

nefarious101

Unread post

you are a ****' moron aren't you?  Everything for the last four year has been Trump's fault according to you nutjobs....you all have no credibility left on anything.  Your numbers are small....ours are great....and we aren't a bunch of feminized she-men facing no current resistance.

People are tired of your ****.  American's are good decent people....except when you bloody their noses or threaten them, their families and their livelihoods.  You won't like them when they get pissed off....the good decent goes away real quick 

Pengwin

Unread post

NeoConvict » 11 Sep 2020, 4:33 pm » wrote: Influenza is almost always symptomatic. How does a virus that is asymptomatic contribute to a person's death? 40-80% of covid19 victims don't even know they are infected. 

Because it overtaxes the body which was doing fine without it, or at least getting by, but can't take the extra stress.

My normal blood pressure says I should be in the E.R. every damn morning, I'm in a hypertensive crisis every morning when I wake up until the medication kicks in, but so far, every morning, years later, I'm still here.  Will that be true if I catch Covid-19 or will that be the end of me?

I could live maybe 30 years longer without Covid-19.  But the odds are not anything near that good if I get it.  Roughly 1 in 10, I'm toast if I do.  That changes things, eh?

Covid-19, the Flu, a common cold, etc., so many of us are walking around on the edge that we can't just say the odds are low.  They aren't low for us, it can be life or death.

So, yeah, we can do the math.  Most of you will be fine.  You can go out and live as if everything is normal, but it's not for a lot of us, and we still matter, at least to us.

When you think of all this we are living through, at least take into account that these are real lives on the line.  The odds might be low but the risk is still - real.

NeoConvict

Unread post

Roll Out
Pengwin » 11 Sep 2020, 4:55 pm » wrote: Because it overtaxes the body which was doing fine without it, or at least getting by, but can't take the extra stress.

My normal blood pressure says I should be in the E.R. every damn morning, I'm in a hypertensive crisis every morning when I wake up until the medication kicks in, but so far, every morning, years later, I'm still here.  Will that be true if I catch Covid-19 or will that be the end of me?

I could live maybe 30 years longer without Covid-19.  But the odds are not anything near that good if I get it.  Roughly 1 in 10, I'm toast if I do.  That changes things, eh?

Covid-19, the Flu, a common cold, etc., so many of us are walking around on the edge that we can't just say the odds are low.  They aren't low for us, it can be life or death.

So, yeah, we can do the math.  Most of you will be fine.  You can go out and live as if everything is normal, but it's not for a lot of us, and we still matter, at least to us.

When you think of all this we are living through, at least take into account that these are real lives on the line.  The odds might be low but the risk is still - real.
So does herpes. With a virus that is 80% asymptomatic a positive finding after death isn't compelling. 

Olivaw

Unread post

Termin8tor » 11 Sep 2020, 3:33 pm » wrote: .
I've never seen a single one of your posts where you had even half a clue.

Have a nice moonbat life.
You’re in a cult. All you know - all you think you know - has been dictated by your cult leader. He’s laughing at you too.

Olivaw

Unread post

NeoConvict » 11 Sep 2020, 3:39 pm » wrote: 9k have died from covid19. 170k have died with covid19.
191,800 have died from COVID-19 according to JHU. https://coronavirus.jhu.edu

If we did as well as Canada it would be 92K. Those 100K excess deaths are attributable to Trump’s incompetence. 

Olivaw

Unread post

nefarious101 » 11 Sep 2020, 4:36 pm » wrote: you are a ****' moron aren't you?  Everything for the last four year has been Trump's fault according to you nutjobs....you all have no credibility left on anything.  Your numbers are small....ours are great....and we aren't a bunch of feminized she-men facing no current resistance.

People are tired of your ****.  American's are good decent people....except when you bloody their noses or threaten them, their families and their livelihoods.  You won't like them when they get pissed off....the good decent goes away real quick
The national tragedy that is our Coronavirus response is Trump’s fault. To deny it is to deny reality. 

Olivaw

Unread post

rippy3838 » 11 Sep 2020, 4:27 pm » wrote: Pelosi thinks she's running ****.

Pelosi is a hypocritical gasbag... a perfect representation of the left today.

DeBlasio too.
Pelosi is speaker of the House. She can pass legislation in the House but she has no authority to force Moscow Mitch McConnell or Dishonest Donald Trump to do their jobs. Their absence without leave is their own doing. 

supraTruth

Unread post

Politics: Democratic

Mocking those who wear masks, which Trump did numerous times, & modeling reckless behavior with maskless crowds, encouraged thousands of immature citizens to do the same, resulting in the spread of the pandemic & thousands of unnecessary American deaths --- definitely not the actions of a good leader, & it makes him an accessory to negligent homicide.

VOTE BLUE to bring PEACE & SANITY back to America!

Last edited by supraTruth on 11 Sep 2020, 7:06 pm, edited 6 times in total.