Anatomy of a Deplorable

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
42 posts
Famagusta

Unread post

Politics: Libertarian

sootedupCyndi » 16 Sep 2020, 12:27 pm » wrote: Husband material is camy?  In my world.  hi Fama. I've been missing you.
I’ve noticed that some husbands have OCD issues with the dishwasher.

I suppose they’re useful for some things. Assembling IKEA furniture, having  backs for foot warming on cold nights, digging holes in the garden.

sooted up Cyndi

Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Politics: Independent

ROFL
Famagusta » 16 Sep 2020, 12:35 pm » wrote: I’ve noticed that some husbands have OCD issues with the dishwasher.

I suppose they’re useful for some things. Assembling IKEA furniture, having  backs for foot warming on cold nights, digging holes in the garden.
Oh you know what my pet peeve is with men? Stop letting food gather in the drain plug in the sink.... ! they always argue with me. "that's what it's there for." No I say. food from your plate shouldn't get that far! Your plugging up my drain! KILL KILL.      I'm the one who has to take the thing out and bang the crud into the trash can.