Anatomy of a Deplorable

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
42 posts
Ricky Tavy

Unread post

Politics: Liberal

A study of autopsies done on several Deplorables has shown predictable results.

No honor: The reason members of the cult of trump are untroubled by his rampant lying is that doctors could find no honor anywhere in their systems. On the one hand, this liberates them to lie constantly themselves. On the other hand, it leaves them open to being exploited by even the clumsy lies of a moron like trump. This brings us to ...

No brain: You would think that Deplorables would be insulted by the contempt trump showed for them, when he called on them to gather maskless and crammed together at a time he knew that would kill many of them. You would think that, because you have brain. They don't.

No patriotism: trump has launched relentless attacks on important American institutions, including but not limited to voting, the military, FBI, and various agencies that use Science (See lack of brain). In a nation of immigrants (mostly) he pushes xenophobia. In a nation whose strength comes from its mongrelized heritage, he fondles white supremacy AND white victimhood. In a nation that led the world in Science and Technology, he guts both as part of pushing the fear and ignorance he relies on. His goose stepping groupies wrap themselves in the flag but they are absolutely dedicated to the Fuhrerprinzip of trump uber alles. They are untroubled that the American president is a ******* for Russia and dictators generally. Even when trying to defend his contempt for sucker soldiers, trump asserts the generals are all warmongers dedicated to the military/industrial complex. Being a moron, he will brag in the next breath how much money he has thrown at the defense industry. trump and his cult are about as American as apple strudel.

No personal responsibility: One of the ways trump commands the lickspittle obedience of his herd is by validating their addiction to victimhood. He assures them they are right, when they believe they would be somebodies if it weren't for universities and transgenders and Mexicans and "the fake news" and scientists, and Black people and unions and gays and "elites" and California and environmentalists and Muslims and and an endless list of minorities who persecute and bully the dominant race, gender, and religion in America.

No courage: trump has nothing to sell but fear itself. The cretinous con man who excused his covid lies by claiming he wanted to avoid panic has spent his entire term pushing panic. Currently it is BLM/antifa burning our cities and threatening to move black people into the suburbs. In the last midterm, it was caravans of Mexican rapists - some of them may be good people. He tried telling us that Biden is a racist who locked up vast quantities of black people. Now, he insists Biden is weak and will let the ****** run wild. trump understood early that the best way to control his nazi-wannabe base was to keep them trembling and wetting their panties.

No soul: I don't care if it rains or freezes long as I got my plastic Jesus riding on the dashboard of my car ... Bible thumpers in the American Taliban section of his base are just fine with a serial adulterer who never goes to church, unless it involves siccing troops on peaceful protestors so he can get a photo op holding a bible upside down. His existence is a mockery of their empty religion, but he panders to their agenda of political oppression, so ... **** Jesus. The rest of trump's zombies only worship trump, willing to sell what souls they may have once had in exchange for having a "leader" who will "own the libs," while America burns.

In the end, one of the doctors summed it up best when asked what was the most significant thing his team found in their many autopsies: "Nothing," he said. "There's just no there there."

"It's very hard not to be condescending, when you are trying to explain something to an idiot." ~ Bill Maher

nuckin futz

Unread post

Politics: Independent

Good piece! Worthy of a Pulitzer prize!      
Now let's add on to it! Anyone?  

Slavery is the fiction that people are property
Corporate personhood is the fiction that corporations are people

Ricky Tavy

Unread post

nuckinfutz » 11 Sep 2020, 9:39 pm » wrote: Good piece! Worthy of a Pulitzer prize!      
Now let's add on to it! Anyone?
You're good at this.  Go!
"It's very hard not to be condescending, when you are trying to explain something to an idiot." ~ Bill Maher

Ricky Tavy

Unread post

Why did the Deplorable fail at seppuku?

No guts.

Ricky Tavy

Unread post

Deplorable ignorance protects them from understanding the fact that America was born of progressive liberalism. Their poor education protects them from understanding that America was born of the Enlightenment, and that the Enlightenment was itself an indictment of established religion in favor of Science. Instead, their "patriotism" comes down simply to nativist chauvinism that not only has nothing to do with the principles of America, but is actually an anathema of what America is all about. There is nothing more unAmerican than the sniveling, blowhard squawkings of a trumpy Deplorable.

simple jack

Unread post

Quit makin' fun of retards!
Do not trust any vaccine that Trump is forcing the FDA to approve before the election if you value your life.

'FUN FACT: Donald Trump's healthcare plan has been "2 weeks away" for 43 months now.'

Ricky Tavy

Unread post

simplejack » 12 Sep 2020, 12:27 am » wrote: Quit makin' fun of retards!
I am a career educator.  Every "retard" I ever encountered was much smarter and infinitely of more human value than was the best of the selfish Nazi-wannabes who fluff trump out of a lickspittle appreciation for the way he validates their crybaby efforts to be the real victims here.  Never met a "retard" with the degree of self-pity that defines every member of the Deplorable cult.

Independent

Unread post

Wow! Quite a self indictment.

I’ve learned pretty early in life that what you project onto others is a reflection of you.

If you speak positively of others, you have a healthy and positive view of self.

If you project negative things, it’s a person filled with self hatred and darkness.

I will let the members decide how to interpret the OP.

Ricky Tavy

Unread post

Independent » 12 Sep 2020, 1:28 am » wrote: Wow! Quite a self indictment.

I’ve learned pretty early in life that what you project onto others is a reflection of you.
And, I learned even earlier that those incapable of original thought reflex quickly to I-know-you-are-but-what-am I.  In your defense I'm sure that cliched simple-mindedness passes for clever among those in your circle of the uneducated, incapable of an original thought.

Ricky Tavy

Unread post

Famagusta

Unread post

Politics: Libertarian

Yeah.

No need to repeat yourself.  

Ricky Tavy

Unread post

Famagusta » 12 Sep 2020, 2:26 am » wrote: Yeah.

No need to repeat yourself.
Do you really think this will be the time I find you attractive, ancient skank?  

Famagusta

Unread post

RickyTavy » 12 Sep 2020, 2:28 am » wrote: Do you really think this will be the time I find you attractive, ancient skank?

Ricky Tavy

Unread post

Famagusta

Unread post

Ricky Tavy

Unread post

Famagusta » 12 Sep 2020, 2:49 am » wrote: Oh Lord.

Another duplicate.
Like it's my fault your sad efforts to impress me fall flat.  LIke it's my fault that you cannot catch anything better than Glug or Hooey across several dimensions of cyberspace.  Suddenly, I am supposed to see an itchy wrinkled ******* like you as one discriminatory?  You'd sell your worthless soul for a nickel, if  you believed you pcould compete with Cindi for the hearts and minds of the witless.  You know you can't.   You know now that nobody is fooled by an ancient crone posing coquette. 

Bottom line, even more so than trump, your privileges are ending.  Nothing unusual there, except you never had anything to sell but your desiccated vagina.  Finding nobody interested in that has only accented the  ugliness of your envy.

Famagusta

Unread post

RickyTavy » 12 Sep 2020, 3:04 am » wrote: Like it's my fault your sad efforts to impress me fall flat.  LIke it's my fault that you cannot catch anything better than Glug or Hooey across several dimensions of cyberspace.  Suddenly, I am supposed to see an itchy wrinkled ******* like you as one discriminatory?  You'd sell your worthless soul for a nickel, if  you believed you pcould compete with Cindi for the hearts and minds of the witless.  You know you can't.   You know now that nobody is fooled by an ancient crone posing coquette. 

Bottom line, even more so than trump, your privileges are ending.  Nothing unusual there, except you never had anything to sell but your desiccated vagina.  Finding nobody interested in that has only accented the  ugliness of your envy.
^ for the hearts and minds of the witless.

More than obvious. lol.

And what could you possibly know about vaginas?

A catcher of rancid trouts in stagnant ponds, like you?

Ricky Tavy

Unread post

Famagusta » 12 Sep 2020, 3:08 am » wrote:

And what could you possibly know about vaginas?

That the desiccated crack you offer to equally worthless males is not so much a vagina as it is a trap you hope will someday capture something better than a Hooey, Glug, or Seepee.  You seem not to understand that even were you to present what passes for a vagina, you are sucking up to yet another batch of gay boys.

Famagusta

Unread post

RickyTavy » 12 Sep 2020, 3:30 am » wrote: That the desiccated crack you offer to equally worthless males is not so much a vagina as it is a trap you hope will someday capture something better than a Hooey, Glug, or Seepee.  You seem not to understand that even were you to present what passes for a vagina, you are sucking up to yet another batch of gay boys.
No wonder you pursue kangaroos.

Ricky Tavy

Unread post

Famagusta » 12 Sep 2020, 3:40 am » wrote: No wonder you pursue kangaroos.
Squawked obliviously by a dried-up skank whose only successful seduction involved the fat, bald Aussie she now finds embarrassing.   Like we are supposed to believe her fat, bald *** is somehow more attractive.