AOC's Goya Boycott Becomes a Suppository

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
108 posts
User avatar
Cannonpointer

Unread post

User avatar
98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Posts: 101,599
Politics: Insurrectionist
Location: Your sister's bedroom

WhistleSNAP
It got shoved up her ***.        


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7rOL0ywWHZU
Log in or Register to remove ads

Accomplishments are helpful, yes - but the critical qualifications for VP are melanin and a vagina.

When your map disputes the territory, it's your map that is wrong.
Hearing much sizzle, expect little steak
Lies are a lazy man's truths
Humanity's law of the jungle is survival of the tribe

Only weak ideas must be protected from debate, and only religions declare people heretics.

Nostalgia is a crime against past and present
You cannot betray me, only yourself, to me

User avatar
SJConspirator

Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 3,822
Politics: Green

I watched that whole video, nowhere in it is AOC humiliated.
The equal right of all men to the use of land is as clear as their equal right to breathe the air - it is a right proclaimed by the very fact of their existence. Henry George

Pastafarian

Unread post

   
   
Posts: 579
Politics: Progressive

AOC is in your head. Why the hate?

She is better than any Republican politician out there. 


 

User avatar
Cannonpointer

Unread post

User avatar
98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Posts: 101,599
Politics: Insurrectionist
Location: Your sister's bedroom

WhistleSNAP
Pastafarian » 14 Sep 2020, 12:01 pm » wrote: AOC is in your head. Why the hate?

She is better than any Republican politician out there.

Ain't got nothin to do with the blank slate with nice titties called AOC - she ain't even IN my world and you won't find me attacking her. She's just a girl I would **** on the other side - not unlike Palin, who I woulda grudge-**** and man handled while slab grabbing and breath stealing.

Cancel culture is the real subject of that OP - but AOC is a little sexier than a mere idea, AND she was the progenitor of the failed attempt to destroy a company - so she carries the OP. If there had been a shot with her tits out, I'd have used that.

Trust and believe that if AOC ever demonstrates the intellect and gravitas to earn my hatred, as hores pelosi and hitlery have done, I will start hammering the air head. For now, she's just a pretty and stupid girl whose drink I wanna get next to, just coz.
Accomplishments are helpful, yes - but the critical qualifications for VP are melanin and a vagina.

When your map disputes the territory, it's your map that is wrong.
Hearing much sizzle, expect little steak
Lies are a lazy man's truths
Humanity's law of the jungle is survival of the tribe

Only weak ideas must be protected from debate, and only religions declare people heretics.

Nostalgia is a crime against past and present
You cannot betray me, only yourself, to me

User avatar
Cannonpointer

Unread post

User avatar
98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Posts: 101,599
Politics: Insurrectionist
Location: Your sister's bedroom

WhistleSNAP
SJConspirator » 14 Sep 2020, 8:26 am » wrote: I watched that whole video, nowhere in it is AOC humiliated.
You don't miss ANYTHING, do ya.

Oh, wait. Yeah - ya do.

The humiliation comes in... wait - get your thinking cap. Go get it, this is rully rully complex. I'll wait.

Okay, got it?

The humiliation comes in the form of HER (AOC, that girl in the pitcher) axing Murka to STOP buying Goya, and Murka responding buy purchasing MORE Goya. That's called one of those go **** yourselves - a denied.

She got denied. Publicly.

Tomorrow, I'm going to teach you why getting dunked on in the NBA is embarrassing - but first, have some ice cream. You earned it by learning today's lesson.
 
Accomplishments are helpful, yes - but the critical qualifications for VP are melanin and a vagina.

When your map disputes the territory, it's your map that is wrong.
Hearing much sizzle, expect little steak
Lies are a lazy man's truths
Humanity's law of the jungle is survival of the tribe

Only weak ideas must be protected from debate, and only religions declare people heretics.

Nostalgia is a crime against past and present
You cannot betray me, only yourself, to me

User avatar
SJConspirator

Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 3,822
Politics: Green

Cannonpointer » 14 Sep 2020, 2:16 pm » wrote: You don't miss ANYTHING, do ya.

Oh, wait. Yeah - ya do.

The humiliation comes in... wait - get your thinking cap. Go get it, this is rully rully complex. I'll wait.

Okay, got it?

The humiliation comes in the form of HER (AOC, that girl in the pitcher) axing Murka to STOP buying Goya, and Murka responding buy purchasing MORE Goya. That's called one of those go **** yourselves - a denied.

She got denied. Publicly.

Tomorrow, I'm going to teach you why getting dunked on in the NBA is embarrassing - but first, have some ice cream. You earned it by learning today's lesson.
AOC made one tweet in support of the boycott.  Just one that I know of.  Thats a very small investment.

If I spent a million dollars , say on a casino, then had to shut it down and declare bankruptcy, the sheer magnitude of that failure would be humiliating.

If I make one tweet that apparently just got ignored, not so much.
 
The equal right of all men to the use of land is as clear as their equal right to breathe the air - it is a right proclaimed by the very fact of their existence. Henry George

User avatar
Cannonpointer

Unread post

User avatar
98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Posts: 101,599
Politics: Insurrectionist
Location: Your sister's bedroom

WhistleSNAP
SJConspirator » 14 Sep 2020, 2:43 pm » wrote:
Cannonpointer » 14 Sep 2020, 2:16 pm » wrote:
She got denied. Publicly.

Tomorrow, I'm going to teach you why getting dunked on in the NBA is embarrassing - but first, have some ice cream. You earned it by learning today's lesson.
AOC made one tweet in support of the boycott.  Just one that I know of.  Thats a very small investment.

If I spent a million dollars , say on a casino, then had to shut it down and declare bankruptcy, the sheer magnitude of that failure would be humiliating.

If I make one tweet that apparently just got ignored, not so much.
 
Yeah, but it didn't, now did it.

It got the OPPOSITE of ignored.

It got stuffed. Put the ice cream back and sit down - you're not through studying.
 
Accomplishments are helpful, yes - but the critical qualifications for VP are melanin and a vagina.

When your map disputes the territory, it's your map that is wrong.
Hearing much sizzle, expect little steak
Lies are a lazy man's truths
Humanity's law of the jungle is survival of the tribe

Only weak ideas must be protected from debate, and only religions declare people heretics.

Nostalgia is a crime against past and present
You cannot betray me, only yourself, to me

User avatar
nuckin futz

Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 30,963
Politics: Independent

sigh. I remember you from years ago, when you actually stood for something. Now, you have gone over to the "Dark Side" forever! We've lost you!
     

Slavery is the fiction that people are property
Corporate personhood is the fiction that corporations are people






User avatar
Cannonpointer

Unread post

User avatar
98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Posts: 101,599
Politics: Insurrectionist
Location: Your sister's bedroom

WhistleSNAP
nuckinfutz » 14 Sep 2020, 2:46 pm » wrote: sigh. I remember you from years ago, when you actually stood for something. Now, you have gone over to the "Dark Side" forever! We've lost you!
   
I don't remember you having stood for much of anything.

I continue to stand for the innocence of children and the rights of women - both of which you continue to attack.

 
Accomplishments are helpful, yes - but the critical qualifications for VP are melanin and a vagina.

When your map disputes the territory, it's your map that is wrong.
Hearing much sizzle, expect little steak
Lies are a lazy man's truths
Humanity's law of the jungle is survival of the tribe

Only weak ideas must be protected from debate, and only religions declare people heretics.

Nostalgia is a crime against past and present
You cannot betray me, only yourself, to me

Pastafarian

Unread post

   
   
Posts: 579
Politics: Progressive

Cannonpointer » 14 Sep 2020, 2:11 pm » wrote: Ain't got nothin to do with the blank slate with nice titties called AOC - she ain't even IN my world and you won't find me attacking her. She's just a girl I would **** on the other side - not unlike Palin, who I woulda grudge-**** and man handled while slab grabbing and breath stealing.

Cancel culture is the real subject of that OP - but AOC is a little sexier than a mere idea, AND she was the progenitor of the failed attempt to destroy a company - so she carries the OP. If there had been a shot with her tits out, I'd have used that.

Trust and believe that if AOC ever demonstrates the intellect and gravitas to earn my hatred, as hores pelosi and hitlery have done, I will start hammering the air head. For now, she's just a pretty and stupid girl whose drink I wanna get next to, just coz.
She felt betrayed by a company that endorsed the pedo-in-chief. It’s understandable she’d wanna boycott them. 

She’s right about a lot of other issues that hurt Americans. Like MFA and the corruption of our paid officials by lobby groups 

More important issues. 

User avatar
nuckin futz

Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 30,963
Politics: Independent

Cannonpointer » 14 Sep 2020, 2:48 pm » wrote: I don't remember you having stood for much of anything.

I continue to stand for the innocence of children and the rights of women - both of which you continue to attack.

You are a LYING ****!      

Slavery is the fiction that people are property
Corporate personhood is the fiction that corporations are people






User avatar
Cannonpointer

Unread post

User avatar
98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Posts: 101,599
Politics: Insurrectionist
Location: Your sister's bedroom

WhistleSNAP
SJConspirator » 14 Sep 2020, 2:43 pm » wrote: AOC made one tweet in support of the boycott.  Just one that I know of.  Thats a very small investment.

 
Pretend it was trump.

Okay, you can take your chair.
 
Accomplishments are helpful, yes - but the critical qualifications for VP are melanin and a vagina.

When your map disputes the territory, it's your map that is wrong.
Hearing much sizzle, expect little steak
Lies are a lazy man's truths
Humanity's law of the jungle is survival of the tribe

Only weak ideas must be protected from debate, and only religions declare people heretics.

Nostalgia is a crime against past and present
You cannot betray me, only yourself, to me

User avatar
Cannonpointer

Unread post

User avatar
98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Posts: 101,599
Politics: Insurrectionist
Location: Your sister's bedroom

WhistleSNAP
Pastafarian » 14 Sep 2020, 3:00 pm » wrote: She felt betrayed by a company that endorsed the pedo-in-chief. It’s understandable she’d wanna boycott them. 

She’s right about a lot of other issues that hurt Americans. Like MFA and the corruption of our paid officials by lobby groups 

More important issues.

Oh, you want REAL issues that she's on the wrong side of? How about these **** wild fires? The left won't allow controlled burns. Forest fires have one cause, and one cause only - FORESTS. If you doubt me, then accept this challenge. Show me ONE (1) foest fire in the history of history that happened anywhere else except a **** foreest. Ya can't. Forest fires are the most natural **** thing on earth - and the left INSISTS on living in the trees and canyons of California. But they will not allow controlled burns, so we get UNcontrolled burns. She's on the wrong side of that issue.

Women have a **** right to compete and shower with other women. She's on the wrong side of that issue.

Carbon is what life is made of - and when the air had more of it - ten times more, in cases, five times more - THERE WAS MORE LIFE. It was bigger, and there were 100 times as many species. We are not threatened by carbon, which is very LOW by legitimate historical standards. We are threatened by the (previously) REPUBLICAN plan called cap and trade, which intended to give wall street ANOTHER thing to speculate on: the air we breathe, which they are going to get to sell to us. She is on the wrong side of that issue.

AOC is a new comer, and not particularly bright, based on what I have seen. I don't hate on her or wish her ill, as I do hitlery and pelosi. But I got about the same respect for her as I had for sarah palin - two nice ladies in over their heads.

The green new deal is the briar patch that wall street is begging not to be thrown into. She's a useful idiot, in my honest opinion.
Accomplishments are helpful, yes - but the critical qualifications for VP are melanin and a vagina.

When your map disputes the territory, it's your map that is wrong.
Hearing much sizzle, expect little steak
Lies are a lazy man's truths
Humanity's law of the jungle is survival of the tribe

Only weak ideas must be protected from debate, and only religions declare people heretics.

Nostalgia is a crime against past and present
You cannot betray me, only yourself, to me

Pastafarian

Unread post

   
   
Posts: 579
Politics: Progressive

Cannonpointer » 15 Sep 2020, 2:10 am » wrote: Oh, you want REAL issues that she's on the wrong side of? How about these **** wild fires? The left won't allow controlled burns. Forest fires have one cause, and one cause only - FORESTS. If you doubt me, then accept this challenge. Show me ONE (1) foest fire in the history of history that happened anywhere else except a **** foreest. Ya can't. Forest fires are the most natural **** thing on earth - and the left INSISTS on living in the trees and canyons of California. But they will not allow controlled burns, so we get UNcontrolled burns. She's on the wrong side of that issue.

Women have a **** right to compete and shower with other women. She's on the wrong side of that issue.

Carbon is what life is made of - and when the air had more of it - ten times more, in cases, five times more - THERE WAS MORE LIFE. It was bigger, and there were 100 times as many species. We are not threatened by carbon, which is very LOW by legitimate historical standards. We are threatened by the (previously) REPUBLICAN plan called cap and trade, which intended to give wall street ANOTHER thing to speculate on: the air we breathe, which they are going to get to sell to us. She is on the wrong side of that issue.

AOC is a new comer, and not particularly bright, based on what I have seen. I don't hate on her or wish her ill, as I do hitlery and pelosi. But I got about the same respect for her as I had for sarah palin - two nice ladies in over their heads.

The green new deal is the briar patch that wall street is begging not to be thrown into. She's a useful idiot, in my honest opinion.
She’s hardly at fault for the forest fires and their clearing. 

I tend to side with professionals about climate change. What are your credentials?

Solution for the bathroom issue is make all bathrooms unisex. 
 

User avatar
simple jack

Unread post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 1,084

AOC will make a fine President in 2024.

Do not trust any vaccine that Trump is forcing the FDA to approve before the election if you value your life.


'FUN FACT: Donald Trump's healthcare plan has been "2 weeks away" for 43 months now.'

User avatar
Cannonpointer

Unread post

User avatar
98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Posts: 101,599
Politics: Insurrectionist
Location: Your sister's bedroom

WhistleSNAP
Pastafarian » 15 Sep 2020, 7:58 am » wrote: She’s hardly at fault for the forest fires and their clearing.
Her politics are. People need to own their ****, not shuffle it off - especially when folks are dying from their retarded notions. How many people and homes have to burn before your precious little girl needs to stop with the politics of gaia and hysteria and come around to the notion of human STEWARDSHIP of the environment? Her cult considers every twig to be "natural" and therefore "good."

News flash - those twigs are **** fuel. IF WE ARE GOING TO LIVE IN FORESTS AND CANYONS, WE HAVE TO CLEAR THE UNDERBRUSH OR HAVE A MASS CULLING FROM TIME TO TIME.

CHOOSE.
Pastafarian » 15 Sep 2020, 7:58 am » wrote: I tend to side with professionals about climate change.
No, you don't. You tend to side with mouth pieces who speak in the stead of professionals, lying every time their lips move. You listen to talking heads. Tasked to read an actual science abstract, your head might explode, getting a very small amount of grey matter in a tiny but messy area.
Pastafarian » 15 Sep 2020, 7:58 am » wrote: What are your credentials?
I can read and understand the relevant science abstracts, and am not too lazy to do so, before joining a death cult - as opposed to drinking the koolaid and never CLICKING THE LINK to fact check the talking head's agenda. I can apply statistics. I know the difference between a florid fluff piece and a rigorous statement of scientific finding.

You don't - or you haven't done your due diligence. Else, you would be my cohort, pointing anf laughing at the climate cultists who are useful idiots for wall street and whose gaia worship costs lives.

I will wager you believe the republicans are AGAINST climate change and a global carbon trading board (the "solution" to the phony "problem" of climate change). They've gone to significant trouble to fool you thus. And being American, you lack the non-goldfish meory to remember when THEY were the ones pushing for cap and trade.
Pastafarian » 15 Sep 2020, 7:58 am » wrote: Solution for the bathroom issue is make all bathrooms unisex.
That is going to be a bit expensive. We currently have GROUP showers at gyms, jr. high schools, high schools, the ywca...

Are you suggesting that you don't believe women have privacy and safety interests which preclude being made to shower with men? Are you one of those who also believes that women should have to fist fight men, or get out of professional mma?
 
 
Accomplishments are helpful, yes - but the critical qualifications for VP are melanin and a vagina.

When your map disputes the territory, it's your map that is wrong.
Hearing much sizzle, expect little steak
Lies are a lazy man's truths
Humanity's law of the jungle is survival of the tribe

Only weak ideas must be protected from debate, and only religions declare people heretics.

Nostalgia is a crime against past and present
You cannot betray me, only yourself, to me

Pastafarian

Unread post

   
   
Posts: 579
Politics: Progressive

Cannonpointer » 15 Sep 2020, 3:38 pm » wrote: Her politics are. People need to own their ****, not shuffle it off - especially when folks are dying from their retarded notions. How many people and homes have to burn before your precious little girl needs to stop with the politics of gaia and hysteria and come around to the notion of human STEWARDSHIP of the environment? Her cult considers every twig to be "natural" and therefore "good."

News flash - those twigs are **** fuel. IF WE ARE GOING TO LIVE IN FORESTS AND CANYONS, WE HAVE TO CLEAR THE UNDERBRUSH OR HAVE A MASS CULLING FROM TIME TO TIME.

CHOOSE.

No, you don't. You tend to side with mouth pieces who speak in the stead of professionals, lying every time their lips move. You listen to talking heads. Tasked to read an actual science abstract, your head might explode, getting a very small amount of grey matter in a tiny but messy area.

I can read and understand the relevant science abstracts, and am not too lazy to do so, before joining a death cult - as opposed to drinking the koolaid and never CLICKING THE LINK to fact check the talking head's agenda. I can apply statistics. I know the difference between a florid fluff piece and a rigorous statement of scientific finding.

You don't - or you haven't done your due diligence. Else, you would be my cohort, pointing anf laughing at the climate cultists who are useful idiots for wall street and whose gaia worship costs lives.

I will wager you believe the republicans are AGAINST climate change and a global carbon trading board (the "solution" to the phony "problem" of climate change). They've gone to significant trouble to fool you thus. And being American, you lack the non-goldfish meory to remember when THEY were the ones pushing for cap and trade.

That is going to be a bit expensive. We currently have GROUP showers at gyms, jr. high schools, high schools, the ywca...

Are you suggesting that you don't believe women have privacy and safety interests which preclude being made to shower with men? Are you one of those who also believes that women should have to fist fight men, or get out of professional mma?
You are blaming her for **** the boomer generation did t do like clearing underbrush. Blame your generation not mine. 

I’m not gonna die on the climate change hill but all I’ll say is science has been pretty good to me so there is no reason for me not to believe climatologists. 

I don’t have to agree with AOC on everything. 

I did not know they were showering together? With their junk still on?  I’m only referring to unisex bathrooms. They work in Japan and those niggaz be uptight. 

User avatar
simple jack

Unread post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 1,084

Cannonpointer » 14 Sep 2020, 2:48 pm » wrote: I don't remember you having stood for much of anything.

I continue to stand for the innocence of children and the rights of women - both of which you continue to attack.

'She's just a girl I would **** on the other side - not unlike Palin, who I woulda grudge-**** and man handled while slab grabbing and breath stealing'
Yeah you do....



******* ******.
Do not trust any vaccine that Trump is forcing the FDA to approve before the election if you value your life.


'FUN FACT: Donald Trump's healthcare plan has been "2 weeks away" for 43 months now.'

User avatar
Cannonpointer

Unread post

User avatar
98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Posts: 101,599
Politics: Insurrectionist
Location: Your sister's bedroom

WhistleSNAP
Pastafarian » 15 Sep 2020, 3:55 pm » wrote: You are blaming her for **** the boomer generation didn't do like clearing underbrush. Blame your generation not mine.
I blame your girl's leftist politics - I don't segregate the world by demographics, and THEN chop up the blame pie. That's the mechanism racists use - the group identity ruse.
Pastafarian » 15 Sep 2020, 3:55 pm » wrote: I’m not gonna die on the climate change hill but all I’ll say is science has been pretty good to me so there is no reason for me not to believe climatologists.
I am the one who believes climatologists. You believe talking heads who lie that they speak for climatologists. That puts you in the dummy camp. NO CLIMATOLOGIST HAS AUTHORED AN ABSTRACT THAT PROVES CLIMATE CHANGE OR PURPORTS TO DO SO. They can't predict next week's weather, much less next century's climate - and their work says as much, rather uniformly.

I challenge you to go read the most recent IPCC report, which is the headwaters of everything you hear each year about climate change. It's chilling - it's scary - it's doom and gloom. Then click the links to the actual science.

That's right - stop reading bureaucrats and patting yourself on the back that you have read the science, and GO READ THE **** SCIENCE. It's a little harder, it has less adjective and adverbs - but it's the actual **** science, presented in plan, educated english by the actual investigators. You will find it does not say ANYTHING like the IPCC report, which is compiled by agenda-driven bureaucrats, and which misinforms useful idiots.
Pastafarian » 15 Sep 2020, 3:55 pm » wrote: I don’t have to agree with AOC on everything.
Nor do I - nor did I need that for Palin. I still wanna **** either one of them, even though Palin is getting some gray down there.
Pastafarian » 15 Sep 2020, 3:55 pm » wrote: I did not know they were showering together? With their junk still on?  I’m only referring to unisex bathrooms. They work in Japan and those niggaz be uptight.
That leaves your dumb girl on the side of creeps perving on women in public showers and beating their asses in the octagon and crushing their records in sports - one of several reasons I don't respect her much.

Look, I value her humanity. I think she is a decent person. I could totally hang with her. She was acting in all sincerity when she got the win and the spotlight that comes with it. But life is tough, truth is important, and the girl lacks snap. I gotta tell it how it is. If it was how I wished, I promise you on a bible that girl would have her **** all the way together, instead of about half. As it stands, she qualifies for useful idiot status.

 
 
Accomplishments are helpful, yes - but the critical qualifications for VP are melanin and a vagina.

When your map disputes the territory, it's your map that is wrong.
Hearing much sizzle, expect little steak
Lies are a lazy man's truths
Humanity's law of the jungle is survival of the tribe

Only weak ideas must be protected from debate, and only religions declare people heretics.

Nostalgia is a crime against past and present
You cannot betray me, only yourself, to me

User avatar
Cannonpointer

Unread post

User avatar
98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Posts: 101,599
Politics: Insurrectionist
Location: Your sister's bedroom

WhistleSNAP
simplejack » 15 Sep 2020, 4:00 pm » wrote: 'She's just a girl I would **** on the other side - not unlike Palin, who I woulda grudge-**** and man handled while slab grabbing and breath stealing'
Yeah you do....

******* ******.
Let's recap.

I want to **** women, and you want to **** them out of their privacy and safety rights, while you suck your boyfriend's dick.

And that looked like a "win" to you, dick sucker?
 
Accomplishments are helpful, yes - but the critical qualifications for VP are melanin and a vagina.

When your map disputes the territory, it's your map that is wrong.
Hearing much sizzle, expect little steak
Lies are a lazy man's truths
Humanity's law of the jungle is survival of the tribe

Only weak ideas must be protected from debate, and only religions declare people heretics.

Nostalgia is a crime against past and present
You cannot betray me, only yourself, to me

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Al Donal, Alexa [Bot], Annoyed Liberall, Anti-republiKlan, Bill Gates [Bot], Buffalo, Cedar, Crazytrain, Doug1943, Famagusta, FOS, Google Adsense [Bot], Ike Bana, Independent, JeanMoulin, Majestic-12 [Bot], nefarious101, OdeToJoy, omh, OpenSiteExplorer [Bot], PaperLi [Bot], Pengwin, Polar1ty, PoliticalPopUp, precilla, Sa'ra the Hippiecrit, Semrush [Bot], SJConspirator, skews13, slideman, Spy Car, Steve Jobs [Bot], Taipan, Termin8tor, Twitter [Bot], Vegas, WillFranklin, Zeets2 and 642 guests


Log in or Register to remove ads