Just finished Michael Cohens Book "Disloyal"

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
142 posts
Cannonpointer

Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Politics: Insurrectionist

WhistleSNAP
Anti-republiKlan » 15 Sep 2020, 1:17 pm » wrote: can't wait to see the next Idiot the rednecks want in the WH...

His name is diaper joe biden.

Accomplishments are helpful, yes - but the critical qualifications for VP are melanin and a vagina.

When your map disputes the territory, it's your map that is wrong.
Hearing much sizzle, expect little steak
Lies are a lazy man's truths
Humanity's law of the jungle is survival of the tribe

Only weak ideas must be protected from debate, and only religions declare people heretics.

Nostalgia is a crime against past and present
You cannot betray me, only yourself, to me

Phoenix68.2.0

Unread post

Politics: Liberal

Yeah, I know.....'cause everyone (else) has an obligation to make Life more-entertaining for The Least Educated, right??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R9YPYRaeTW0

Phoenix68.2.0

Unread post

Politics: Liberal

Anti-republiKlan » 15 Sep 2020, 1:17 pm » wrote: can't wait to see the next Idiot the rednecks want in the WH...

We're gonna need a good eight-years (AS USUAL), to clean-up....after the CURRENT-ONES....first.
http://news4florida.tripod.com/indexfraud.html
https://www.businessinsider.com/2008/1/ ... wedexperts

omh

Unread post

NeoConvict » 15 Sep 2020, 10:22 pm » wrote: Russia isn't an enemy of the United States. Now that they aren't distributing communism and have dropped the iron curtain, they are even less so. They are not an expansionist nation. The cold war is over, capitalism and democracy won. The progressives in the western world are simply victims poisoned by residual Marxist propaganda. Screaming for relevance, wanting to continue the failed utopia promised by communism.
What are allies again? Friends like allies one doesn't need enemies.
when your reality won't explain real completely, you joined a socially corrupt intellectual mind that won't tolerate you using your own brain.

Anti-republiKlan

Unread post

Politics: Democratic

shadddup sole, seek mental help

omh

Unread post

Anti-republiKlan » 16 Sep 2020, 9:49 am » wrote: shadddup sole, seek mental help
for what, honesty in absolute corrupted realities. Notice I don't tear down what benefits everyone equally. I am not demanding ending how society is designed to make adapting as mutually timed part easier, I am against the abuses people take power of suggestion down mob rule persuasion of power "we say so".
when your reality won't explain real completely, you joined a socially corrupt intellectual mind that won't tolerate you using your own brain.

skews13

Unread post

Cannonpointer » 15 Sep 2020, 10:26 pm » wrote: Name one.

Just one.

Name anyone who was jailed for colluding with russia.

Or you could shut the **** up. Either of those will be fine.
The topic is was there collusion with Russia.

The answer is yes.

The evidence is overwhelming.

https://time.com/5556331/mueller-invest ... lty-pleas/

You should stick to watching musicals at the gay club. 

Cannonpointer

Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
skews13 » 16 Sep 2020, 11:59 am » wrote:

Just one.

The topic is was there collusion with Russia.

The answer is yes.

****** named how many?

****** named none.

Let's give you a bonus round at being a little ******, ******:

Just one.

Accomplishments are helpful, yes - but the critical qualifications for VP are melanin and a vagina.

Only weak ideas must be protected from debate, and only religions declare people heretics.

omh

Unread post

skews13 » 16 Sep 2020, 11:59 am » wrote: The topic is was there collusion with Russia.

The answer is yes.

since when is colluding wrong? thought conspiring was the error. trade is what created a need for standard value currency. How that goes wrong is making currency trade between countries' monetary systems. It allows many to undermine one or one to manipulate many. Either way, corruption abounds.

skews13

Unread post

Cannonpointer » 16 Sep 2020, 12:03 pm » wrote: ****** named how many?

****** named none.

Let's give you a bonus round at being a little ******, ******:

Russian collusion proved. Again.

Your denial of reality so noted.

Your level of spin leaves a lot to be desired though.

Fair warning. Trump will be leaving office, and losing control of the narrative, and control of the information.

You're really going to like the revisited version.

Crazytrain

Unread post

Politics: Beer and Popcorn

Anti-republiKlan » 15 Sep 2020, 6:03 am » wrote: Got it from Ebay on-line $3.95.....read it in one day, hard to out down. A great inside look at the ConMan thats killing America and our democracy... going to read "Rage" next. The biggest thing I learned reading Disloyal was, trump has been a Fake and a ConMan his entire life, cheating and lying his way through life since since he was a kid. Cohen was an ambulance chaser before he so willingly joined the trump cult, then got even more corrupt as time went by, covering for trump at every turn and happy to do it. Cohens remorse is as phony as trump, he's not sorry for anything except getting caught. Page 294, he stated..."None of this had to happen if people would have gotten paid"...ie... (he and the National Enquirer Editor..covering for the Playboy Bunny and Stormy Daniels).
Trump is the biggest con man in the game. Nobody with half a brain listens to the man any more. 

omh

Unread post

Crazytrain » 16 Sep 2020, 1:55 pm » wrote: Trump is the biggest con man in the game. Nobody with half a brain listens to the man any more.
who is your mind again?

Crazytrain

Unread post

skews13 » 16 Sep 2020, 11:59 am » wrote: The topic is was there collusion with Russia.

The answer is yes.

So true. 

Anti-republiKlan

Unread post

Politics: Democratic

omh

Unread post

Because he isn't the only one making it happen, and I cannot stop everyone involved including you and everyone you associate with. I am an equal reproduction with instincts nobody else is using only defining life intellectually..

Crazytrain

Unread post

Trump is taking America out for his buddy Putin.

omh

Unread post

Crazytrain » 16 Sep 2020, 2:37 pm » wrote: Trump is taking America out for his buddy Putin.
you on the side of Xi reducing America to 3rd world status.

Cannonpointer

Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
skews13 » 16 Sep 2020, 1:52 pm » wrote: Russian collusion proved. Again.

Your denial of reality so noted.

Your level of spin leaves a lot to be desired though.

Fair warning. Trump will be leaving office, and losing control of the narrative, and control of the information.

You're really going to like the revisited version.
****** boy claimed people were jailed for collusion with russia. Challenged, ****** boy started **** mouthing - keeps **** mouthing.

Name one, ****** boy. Or better yet, you low browed cretin, panty dance some more.

Just one.

You heard me, ****** boy. Panty dance. Give the old two step followed by the four flush.

Crazytrain

Unread post

omh » 16 Sep 2020, 2:54 pm » wrote: you on the side of Xi reducing America to 3rd world status.

No I'm not afraid of china like you guys. 

Crazytrain

Unread post

On January 25, 2019, Stone was arrested at his Fort Lauderdale, Florida, home in connection with Robert Mueller's Special Counsel investigation and charged in an indictment with witness tampering, obstructing an official proceeding, and five counts of making false statements.