Just finished Michael Cohens Book "Disloyal"

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
142 posts
Anti-republiKlan

Unread post

Politics: Democratic

can't wait to see the next Idiot the rednecks want in the WH...

Ike Bana

Unread post

Termin8tor » 15 Sep 2020, 1:04 pm » wrote: Mueller and his prosecutors are corrupt Beltway hacks and part of the coup attempt against Trump.

You are a **** moron.

omh

Unread post

IkeBana » 15 Sep 2020, 1:40 pm » wrote: You are a **** moron.
you are an empty sole mutually evolving only able to recite wishful thinking that has never worked out as designed. then again it was designed to fail. Planned obslescence comes from something actually going on in plain sight.
when your reality won't explain real completely, you joined a socially corrupt intellectual mind that won't tolerate you using your own brain.

Ike Bana

Unread post

omh » 15 Sep 2020, 1:46 pm » wrote: you are an empty sole mutually evolving only able to recite wishful thinking that has never worked out as designed. 
You are a headcase.

omh

Unread post

IkeBana » 15 Sep 2020, 1:57 pm » wrote: You are a headcase.
Inaccurate, I am a mutually evolving replacement occupying time same way you are spaced apart now. I just happen to be the rare one that understands all your corrupted methodologies and all you can do in response is call me names.
when your reality won't explain real completely, you joined a socially corrupt intellectual mind that won't tolerate you using your own brain.

Phoenix68.2.0

Unread post

Politics: Liberal

omh » 15 Sep 2020, 2:00 pm » wrote:
IkeBana » 15 Sep 2020, 1:57 pm » wrote: You are a headcase.

Inaccurate, I am.... 

Termin8tor

Unread post

Politics: Conservative

IkeBana » 15 Sep 2020, 1:40 pm » wrote:
Termin8tor » 15 Sep 2020, 1:04 pm » wrote: Mueller and his prosecutors are corrupt Beltway hacks and part of the coup attempt against Trump.

You are a **** moron.
You're so stupid and ignorant, you don't know how stupid and ignorant you are.

Entire books have been written about this, wackjob.

Anti-republiKlan

Unread post

ROTFFLMFAO!!!

Woodward also responded to Jared Kushner’s threat that he has tapes of his own and could easily release them.

Termin8tor

Unread post

Anti-republiKlan » 15 Sep 2020, 2:26 pm » wrote: ROTFFLMFAO!!!

Woodward also responded to Jared Kushner’s threat that he has tapes of his own and could easily release them.

And every political hack in the Beltway would care.

No one else would.

Anti-republiKlan

Unread post

Jared Kushner’s threat that he has tapes of his own and could easily release them.....ROTFLMFAO

Get the Popcorn out...this is going to be GREAT!!!!!

NeoConvict

Unread post

Roll Out
Anti-republiKlan » 15 Sep 2020, 2:40 pm » wrote: Jared Kushner’s threat that he has tapes of his own and could easily release them.....ROTFLMFAO

Get the Popcorn out...this is going to be GREAT!!!!!
Mueller time!!

When are you going to learn to set realistic expectations? It's just sad at this point!

"I WOULD RATHER HAVE QUESTIONS THAT CANNOT BE ANSWERED...
THAN TO HAVE ANSWERS THAT CANNOT BE QUESTIONED"

Anti-republiKlan

Unread post

yea....real sad, your ConMan Huckster is going NUTS, he knows he's going to JAIL, the entire world is laughing at the Crazy sob

omh

Unread post

Anti-republiKlan » 15 Sep 2020, 2:26 pm » wrote: ROTFFLMFAO!!!

Wow, he said he says. earth shattering.
Ever see the universe exist with time being stationary? you are in it.

Cannonpointer

Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Politics: Insurrectionist

WhistleSNAP
Anti-republiKlan » 15 Sep 2020, 6:03 am » wrote: Got it from Ebay on-line $3.95.....read it in one day, hard to out down. A great inside look at the ConMan thats killing America and our democracy... going to read "Rage" next. The biggest thing I learned reading Disloyal was, trump has been a Fake and a ConMan his entire life,
I wonder if you might indulge me?

I was as repulsed by trump as any american, as I held an extremely poor view of his character for may years before he ran for president. I had read his "seminal" work, The Art of the Deal, and found it to be a pile of worthless fluff. I had watched his career, and had added to my rules of life the same proscription against getting between trump and a camera as I observe in the case of al sharpton.

I believe that trump is an odious human being - a charlatan, a con, a megalomaniac, a narcissist, a cheap little sneak thief whose "wins" require chicanery and theft, and a compulsive liar.

And I celebrated his win and hope to see another - though I could not and cannot bring myself to vote for the man.

In a nation with TWO corporatist war parties and NO labor party, voting in a maniac as a **** you candidate seems more sane than capitulating to your chicken hawk, Diaper Joe Biden. OTHERWISE, YOU ARE VOTING FOR WAR.

Is that your actual intention, or just the weakness you will stoop to for a "win?"

Accomplishments are helpful, yes - but the critical qualifications for VP are melanin and a vagina.

When your map disputes the territory, it's your map that is wrong.
Hearing much sizzle, expect little steak
Lies are a lazy man's truths
Humanity's law of the jungle is survival of the tribe

Only weak ideas must be protected from debate, and only religions declare people heretics.

Nostalgia is a crime against past and present
You cannot betray me, only yourself, to me

SJConspirator

Unread post

Politics: Green

Cannonpointer » 15 Sep 2020, 3:57 pm » wrote: I wonder if you might indulge me?

I was as repulsed by trump as any american, as I held an extremely poor view of his character for may years before he ran for president. I had read his "seminal" work, The Art of the Deal, and found it to be a pile of worthless fluff. I had watched his career, and had added to my rules of life the same proscription against getting between trump and a camera as I observe in the case of al sharpton.

I believe that trump is an odious human being - a charlatan, a con, a megalomaniac, a narcissist, a cheap little snea thief whose "wins" require chicanery and theft, and a compulsive liar.

And I celebrated his win and hope to see another - though I could not and cannot bring myself to vote for the man.

In a nation with TWO corporatist war parties and NO labor party, voting in a maniac as a **** you candidate seems more sane than capitulating to your chicken hawk, Diaper Joe Biden. LOTHERWISE, YOU ARE VOTING FOR WAR.

Is that your intention, or just the weakness you will stoop to for a "win?"

Trump isn’t a warmonger.  For all his flaws, that’s a huge redeeming value.  He could have started a hot war with Iran, he didn’t, that’s probly why he had the big falling out with Bolton.  

The equal right of all men to the use of land is as clear as their equal right to breathe the air - it is a right proclaimed by the very fact of their existence. Henry George

skews13

Unread post

NeoConvict » 15 Sep 2020, 6:50 am » wrote: 2 years, 50 million dollars, thousands of hours of testimony and interviews. He wasn't limited. There was no collusion with Russia, you wasted millions investigating a throw away joke line. Not very efficient.

There was plenty of collusion with Russia. Proven beyond every doubt. It must have been all of the indictments, prosecutions, and convictions that confused. I realize you are conservative i.e. not that bright, so i'll let you in on a little secret. They have records, and tapes of these things. 

That's ok, you're ignorance is a pre existing condition. 

Cannonpointer

Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
SJConspirator » 15 Sep 2020, 8:44 pm » wrote: Trump isn’t a warmonger.  For all his flaws, that’s a huge redeeming value.  He could have started a hot war with Iran, he didn’t, that’s probly why he had the big falling out with Bolton.
Yeah, he clowned bolton. He only took him on to buy time with the hawks - then he laughed at all of his advice, and pinched his cheeks.

So Bolton switched war parties and went to the corporatist war candidate's team, where the dick suckers hang out.

Accomplishments are helpful, yes - but the critical qualifications for VP are melanin and a vagina.

Only weak ideas must be protected from debate, and only religions declare people heretics.

NeoConvict

Unread post

Roll Out
skews13 » 15 Sep 2020, 8:52 pm » wrote: There was plenty of collusion with Russia. Proven beyond every doubt. It must have been all of the indictments, prosecutions, and convictions that confused. I realize you are conservative i.e. not that bright, so i'll let you in on a little secret. They have records, and tapes of these things. 

That's ok, you're ignorance is a pre existing condition.
Russia isn't an enemy of the United States. Now that they aren't distributing communism and have dropped the iron curtain, they are even less so. They are not an expansionist nation. The cold war is over, capitalism and democracy won. The progressives in the western world are simply victims poisoned by residual Marxist propaganda. Screaming for relevance, wanting to continue the failed utopia promised by communism. 

"I WOULD RATHER HAVE QUESTIONS THAT CANNOT BE ANSWERED...
THAN TO HAVE ANSWERS THAT CANNOT BE QUESTIONED"

Cannonpointer

Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
NeoConvict » 15 Sep 2020, 10:22 pm » wrote: Russia isn't an enemy of the United States. Now that they aren't distributing communism and have dropped the iron curtain, they are even less so. They are not an expansionist nation. The cold war is over, capitalism and democracy won. The progressives in the western world are simply victims poisoned by residual Marxist propaganda. Screaming for relevance, wanting to continue the failed utopia promised by communism.

And day would have it, too - if dose wascawy wacists wowent awound. Huh huh huh huh huh.

Cannonpointer

Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
skews13 » 15 Sep 2020, 8:52 pm » wrote: There was plenty of collusion with Russia. Proven beyond every doubt. It must have been all of the indictments, prosecutions, and convictions

Name one.

Just one.

Name anyone who was jailed for colluding with russia.

Or you could shut the **** up. Either of those will be fine.