Just finished Michael Cohens Book "Disloyal"

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
142 posts
Blackvegetable

Unread post

      
      
Posts: 59,045

Antifa
NeoConvict » 15 Sep 2020, 9:15 am » wrote: It was doing just that before Rona. Amazing timing, just when the Chinese were about to give in to the pressure from tariffs a virus from China infects the globe. Coincidence??
No, it wasn't.
Amazing timing, just when the Chinese were about to give in to the pressure from tariffs a virus from China infects the globe.
No...Grifty surrendered in 2 parts, in December  and January.
 
Log in or Register to remove ads

Huey » wrote:
I had to lie to do it, but hey, I get to do that for a living.

I repeat slogans.

I don't care about frequency. 4 of the last 8 winners were from small countries. THat is the point.

Don't bother if it is going to be from behind. It could be anyone.

Your context is irrelevant.

User avatar
NeoConvict

Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 26,640
Politics: Conservative

Roll Out
Blackvegetable » 15 Sep 2020, 8:59 am » wrote: Link?

We KNOW it's a cut & paste...


 
"I WOULD RATHER HAVE QUESTIONS THAT CANNOT BE ANSWERED...
THAN TO HAVE ANSWERS THAT CANNOT BE QUESTIONED"






User avatar
NeoConvict

Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 26,640
Politics: Conservative

Roll Out
Blackvegetable » 15 Sep 2020, 9:17 am » wrote: No, it wasn't.

No...Grifty surrendered in 2 parts, in December  and January.
He didn't surrender, the Chinese were caving. They agreed to 60 billion in increased agriculture exports and other concessions. 
 
"I WOULD RATHER HAVE QUESTIONS THAT CANNOT BE ANSWERED...
THAN TO HAVE ANSWERS THAT CANNOT BE QUESTIONED"






Blackvegetable

Unread post

      
      
Posts: 59,045

Antifa
Unavailable since they clipped your buddy in New Jersey?
Huey » wrote:
I had to lie to do it, but hey, I get to do that for a living.

I repeat slogans.

I don't care about frequency. 4 of the last 8 winners were from small countries. THat is the point.

Don't bother if it is going to be from behind. It could be anyone.

Your context is irrelevant.

User avatar
omh

Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 9,085

Blackvegetable » 15 Sep 2020, 9:03 am » wrote: Every **** post?

Just sit on your hands, for ONE day..
You waste of DNA, I spend 40 years of my life nose to the grindstone everyone telling me how worthless I am, while playing by society's rules to have a comfortable lifestyle tucked away on my modest homestead. I used the system available to everyone and reward I get stfu and go with the flow while the flow devalues that symbolic payment I received for 53 years of paying my own way.

Society didn't give me language to understand self evident life, it gave me enough to believe life must be more than living proportionately here. My instincts rattled my brain all the time I would mind social narratives. then, when social narratives rose up to destroy my sister which in turn destroyed our mom's will to live, I hit my breaking point. Now I decribe how and why life is what it kinetically remains in plain sight and I am doing all anyone can as a mutually evolving replacement occupying space now.

How do you manage your time equally displaced? Disrupting everyone else's so they pay you to leave them alone? That is extortion, sedition, organized embezzlement of other's people's ancestral position mutually timed apart now..

You have screwed yourself for however old you become, Don't let me stop you from continuing from now on, but be assured, don't bring it to my doorstep. I stand my time, not the grounds to what I believe possible. I am surrounded by everyone else's possibilities telling me to stfu.
when your reality won't explain real completely, you joined a socially corrupt intellectual mind that won't tolerate you using your own brain.

Blackvegetable

Unread post

      
      
Posts: 59,045

Antifa
NeoConvict » 15 Sep 2020, 9:18 am » wrote: He didn't surrender, the Chinese were caving. They agreed to 60 billion in increased agriculture exports and other concessions.
Yes, he surrendered....got down on his hands and knees, and meekly whimpered "uncle".

Another spectacular, and costly, Griftian failure.
Huey » wrote:
I had to lie to do it, but hey, I get to do that for a living.

I repeat slogans.

I don't care about frequency. 4 of the last 8 winners were from small countries. THat is the point.

Don't bother if it is going to be from behind. It could be anyone.

Your context is irrelevant.

Blackvegetable

Unread post

      
      
Posts: 59,045

Antifa
omh » 15 Sep 2020, 9:19 am » wrote: You waste of DNA, I spend 40 years of my life nose to the grindstone everyone telling me how worthless I am, while playing by society's rules to have a comfortable lifestyle tucked away on my modest homestead. I used the system available to everyone and reward I get stfu and go with the flow while the flow devalues that symbolic payment I received for 53 years of paying my own way.

Society didn't give me language to understand self evident life, it gave me enough to believe life must be more than living proportionately here. My instincts rattled my brain all the time I would mind social narratives. then, when social narratives rose up to destroy my sister which in turn destroyed our mom's will to live, I hit my breaking point. Now I decribe how and why life is what it kinetically remains in plain sight and I am doing all anyone can as a mutually evolving replacement occupying space now.

How do you manage your time equally displaced? Disrupting everyone else's so they pay you to leave them alone? That is extortion, sedition, organized embezzlement of other's people's ancestral position mutually timed apart now..

You have screwed yourself for however old you become, Don't let me stop you from continuing from now on, but be assured, don't bring it to my doorstep. I stand my time, not the grounds to what I believe possible. I am surrounded by everyone else's possibilities telling me to stfu.
They were right.
 
Huey » wrote:
I had to lie to do it, but hey, I get to do that for a living.

I repeat slogans.

I don't care about frequency. 4 of the last 8 winners were from small countries. THat is the point.

Don't bother if it is going to be from behind. It could be anyone.

Your context is irrelevant.

User avatar
NeoConvict

Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 26,640
Politics: Conservative

Roll Out
Blackvegetable » 15 Sep 2020, 9:19 am » wrote: Unavailable since they clipped your buddy in New Jersey?
You asked for a link. You people are never satisfied! 


 
"I WOULD RATHER HAVE QUESTIONS THAT CANNOT BE ANSWERED...
THAN TO HAVE ANSWERS THAT CANNOT BE QUESTIONED"






User avatar
omh

Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 9,085

and corruption is all that is left socially governing human behavior inception as a species to extinction of mutually evolving replacements here so far..
when your reality won't explain real completely, you joined a socially corrupt intellectual mind that won't tolerate you using your own brain.

Anti-republiKlan

Unread post

   
   
Posts: 861
Politics: Democratic

right rednecks...that damn Woodward....what does he know..along with all the other 600 People that have quit the Criminal trump admin

LMAO

User avatar
duck615

Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 5,295

Hey Benson aka Anti... you still furious you got banned from the other site?

Blackvegetable

Unread post

      
      
Posts: 59,045

Antifa
NeoConvict » 15 Sep 2020, 9:22 am » wrote: You asked for a link. You people are never satisfied! 

It wasn't a link, it was an image..

Even your Clever is stupid.
 
Huey » wrote:
I had to lie to do it, but hey, I get to do that for a living.

I repeat slogans.

I don't care about frequency. 4 of the last 8 winners were from small countries. THat is the point.

Don't bother if it is going to be from behind. It could be anyone.

Your context is irrelevant.

Anti-republiKlan

Unread post

   
   
Posts: 861
Politics: Democratic

banned Room Idiot?.....you mean like trump firing anyone honest or smart in his admin
 

Termin8tor

Unread post

      
      
Posts: 40,840
Politics: Conservative

Anti-republiKlan » 15 Sep 2020, 9:27 am » wrote: right rednecks...that damn Woodward....what does he know..along with all the other 600 People that have quit the Criminal trump admin

LMAO

.
If he thinks Trump is unfit for office, he's either a liar or an imbecile.


Far and away the best president since the great Ronald Reagan.

An economic boom.

Fast rising wages for the first time in two decades.

A big tax cut for the middle class.

Not only did Americans get thousands of dollars from his tax cut, but saved thousands of dollars in the cost of regulation.

Falling poverty rates, welfare use and food stamp use.

Not only is working to prevent China from stealing and cheating its way to economic superiority, but established a strong bipartisan consensus about the issue. That's one of the biggest issues perhaps of the century, certainly for decades to come.

Vastly cutting illlegal immigration, much of it paid for by Mexico's controlling its southern border.

Building a border wall.

Induced Mexico to protect their southern border and prevent illegals from passing through Mexico to the US.

Changing many policies regarding immigration to lower immigration fraud, most prominently "asylum" claims, 90% of which are fraudulent.

Rebuilding the military that Obama left in horrific shape.

Reform of veteran's health care to the point it has 90% approval.

Signed Right to Try Executive Order allowingAmericans to try potentially life saving drugs not yet approved by the FDA.

Most deregulation in almost half a century.

Ended Obama's War on Coal.

Expansion of oil and gas exploration and production.

Partial repeal of Obamacare toward far superior Free Market policies.

An executive order mandating that hospitals reveals full costs for treatment BEFORE it is done, so Americans can price shop.

Fullly eliminated Obama's attempt to subjugate the suburbs to federal bureaucratic rule.

Ended Marxist racial seminars conducted broadly across the federal government.

Abandoned Obama's “waterways of the U.S.” policy rightfully returned control of water on private lands to the owners of those lands, rather than the federal government seizing control over nearly all waterways in the United States.

Stopped Obama's dangerous increase in gas mileage "CAFE" standards.

Expanded educational freedom with vouchers and other forms of choice.

Going from losing manufacturing jobs to gaining them.

A good post-NAFTA trade deal and an excellent one with China; working on the second.

Stopping flights from China early, against the opposition not only of his cabinet, but of Democrats.

Pressured NATO counties into paying their promised obligations in military spending.

Taking the first steps to stop Big Tech's assault on conservative speech.

An excellent and greatly important achievement toward toward peace in the Middle East.

He is draining the Swamp. How many high FBI, Justice Dept and State Dept officials have been fired? And indictments will come of Obama and Deep State officials who participated in the coup attempt against him.
 

Blackvegetable

Unread post

      
      
Posts: 59,045

Antifa
Termin8tor » 15 Sep 2020, 9:30 am » wrote: .
If he thinks Trump is unfit for office, he's either a liar or an imbecile.

Far and away the best president since the great Ronald Reagan.

An economic boom.

Fast rising wages for the first time in two decades.

A big tax cut for the middle class.

Not only did Americans get thousands of dollars from his tax cut, but saved thousands of dollars in the cost of regulation.

Falling poverty rates, welfare use and food stamp use.

Not only is working to prevent China from stealing and cheating its way to economic superiority, but established a strong bipartisan consensus about the issue. That's one of the biggest issues perhaps of the century, certainly for decades to come.

Vastly cutting illlegal immigration, much of it paid for by Mexico's controlling its southern border.

Building a border wall.

Induced Mexico to protect their southern border and prevent illegals from passing through Mexico to the US.

Changing many policies regarding immigration to lower immigration fraud, most prominently "asylum" claims, 90% of which are fraudulent.

Rebuilding the military that Obama left in horrific shape.

Reform of veteran's health care to the point it has 90% approval.

Signed Right to Try Executive Order allowingAmericans to try potentially life saving drugs not yet approved by the FDA.

Most deregulation in almost half a century.

Ended Obama's War on Coal.

Expansion of oil and gas exploration and production.

Partial repeal of Obamacare toward far superior Free Market policies.

An executive order mandating that hospitals reveals full costs for treatment BEFORE it is done, so Americans can price shop.

Fullly eliminated Obama's attempt to subjugate the suburbs to federal bureaucratic rule.

Ended Marxist racial seminars conducted broadly across the federal government.

Abandoned Obama's “waterways of the U.S.” policy rightfully returned control of water on private lands to the owners of those lands, rather than the federal government seizing control over nearly all waterways in the United States.

Stopped Obama's dangerous increase in gas mileage "CAFE" standards.

Expanded educational freedom with vouchers and other forms of choice.

Going from losing manufacturing jobs to gaining them.

A good post-NAFTA trade deal and an excellent one with China; working on the second.

Stopping flights from China early, against the opposition not only of his cabinet, but of Democrats.

Pressured NATO counties into paying their promised obligations in military spending.

Taking the first steps to stop Big Tech's assault on conservative speech.

An excellent and greatly important achievement toward toward peace in the Middle East.

He is draining the Swamp. How many high FBI, Justice Dept and State Dept officials have been fired? And indictments will come of Obama and Deep State officials who participated in the coup attempt against him.
Not only is that **** not attributed, you won't even try to defend any of it...

So why repost it 20 times a day?
 
Huey » wrote:
I had to lie to do it, but hey, I get to do that for a living.

I repeat slogans.

I don't care about frequency. 4 of the last 8 winners were from small countries. THat is the point.

Don't bother if it is going to be from behind. It could be anyone.

Your context is irrelevant.

Phoenix68.2.0

Unread post

     
     
Posts: 4,762
Politics: Liberal
Location: PA

Anti-republiKlan » 15 Sep 2020, 6:03 am » wrote: Got it from Ebay on-line $3.95.....read it in one day, hard to out down. A great inside look at the ConMan thats killing America and our democracy... going to read "Rage" next. The biggest thing I learned reading Disloyal was, trump has been a Fake and a ConMan his entire life, cheating and lying his way through life since since he was a kid. Cohen was an ambulance chaser before he so willingly joined the trump cult, then got even more corrupt as time went by, covering for trump at every turn and happy to do it. Cohens remorse is as phony as trump, he's not sorry for anything except getting caught. Page 294, he stated..."None of this had to happen if people would have gotten paid"...ie... (he and the National Enquirer Editor..covering for the Playboy Bunny and Stormy Daniels).
.September 5, 2020
Phoenix68.2.0 » 05 Sep 2020, 5:49 am » wrote:
JeanMoulin » 04 Sep 2020, 10:10 pm » wrote: FAT BASTARD BARR is a lying son of a *******, and under oath no less. He doesn't care how many people die because in his own words we all die. He wants this country to be a theocracy. He's THE PIG's little ******* boy who was hired by him for one reason and one reason only.

 

.....IF you totally disregard Froggy Barr's long-term plan; i.e. his current INTERNSHIP to replace Michael Cohen....Spanky's PREVIOUS "fixer".
 

Termin8tor

Unread post

      
      
Posts: 40,840
Politics: Conservative

Blackvegetable » 15 Sep 2020, 9:34 am » wrote: Not only is that **** not attributed, you won't even try to defend any of it...

So why repost it 20 times a day?

.
Why would I waste time with a babbling, lying little dweeb like you?

It's all solidly documented.

Blackvegetable

Unread post

      
      
Posts: 59,045

Antifa
Termin8tor » 15 Sep 2020, 9:46 am » wrote: .
Why would I waste time with a babbling, lying little dweeb like you?

It's all solidly documented.

No, it isn't, Sodomite....You're lying..


If it was, you'd share the "documents"....
Huey » wrote:
I had to lie to do it, but hey, I get to do that for a living.

I repeat slogans.

I don't care about frequency. 4 of the last 8 winners were from small countries. THat is the point.

Don't bother if it is going to be from behind. It could be anyone.

Your context is irrelevant.

Phoenix68.2.0

Unread post

     
     
Posts: 4,762
Politics: Liberal
Location: PA

NeoConvict » 15 Sep 2020, 8:53 am » wrote: Disaster for progressives, yes. 

what have PRESIDENT TRUMP and his cabinet accomplished.....

* Trump recently signed.....

Progressives hate Trump because he's effective despite their unprecedented and occasionally seditious attempts to stop him.

 

Phoenix68.2.0

Unread post

     
     
Posts: 4,762
Politics: Liberal
Location: PA

Termin8tor » 15 Sep 2020, 9:30 am » wrote:

.
If he thinks Trump is unfit for office, he's either a liar or an imbecile.

Far and away the best president since the great Ronald Reagan.
  ......Our First Corporate Politician!!!
"Mean-spirited, and not very funny."
.

.
http://news4florida.tripod.com/indexfraud.html
 
 
Last edited by Phoenix68.2.0 on 15 Sep 2020, 10:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Alexa [Bot], Annoyed Liberall, Anti-republiKlan, Bill Gates [Bot], bludog, Buffalo, Cannonpointer, Crazytrain, Deezer Shoove, FOS, Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], Ike Bana, Isabel, JeanMoulin, Majestic-12 [Bot], NeoConvict, neue regel, OdeToJoy, Olivaw, omh, PaperLi [Bot], Polar1ty, precilla, Ricky Tavy, RollingRock, Sa'ra the Hippiecrit, Semrush [Bot], SJConspirator, slideman, sooted up Cyndi, Taipan, Termin8tor, Twitter [Bot], Vegas, WillFranklin, Yandex [Bot], Zeets2 and 627 guests


Log in or Register to remove ads