Free Chicken!

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
63 posts
User avatar
Ricky Tavy

Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 19,124
Politics: Liberal
Location: Behind the cactus curtain in Arizona

NeoConvict » 16 Sep 2020, 10:16 am » wrote: I appreciate that you are operating on a force fed narrative and are skilled at regurgitating it on command. Perhaps we focus on objective reality? Lets start by you conceeding that blm was started on a lie. That Michael Brown was shot while peacefully surrendering. Hands up, don't shoot never happened. Let's build from that indisputable objective truth and move from there.
Why should I assist you in parroting clumsy lies about BLM and clumsier general deflections, cultist?  Rather than address Brianna Taylor or executing  black people for petty crimes while you fluff pardoning white traitors, you rely on your lack of honor or integrity to pretend citing the Michael Brown incident somehow erases valid outrages?  I understand that you are afraid of losing your white privilege.  You are a poorly educated Deplorable, so it is understandable that you would fear having to compete on a more level playing field.  You are probably right in believing that only fascism can protect you.
Log in or Register to remove ads

"It's very hard not to be condescending, when you are trying to explain something to an idiot." ~ Bill Maher

User avatar
Huey

Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 65,145
Politics: Liberacon

RickyTavy » 16 Sep 2020, 10:42 am » wrote: It is appropriate that you began your latest ankle gumming by stealing my a bit of my material.  You have always shown good taste in that regard.

First, we need to move past the casually dishonest way in which you describe protests that are largely peaceful as "riots."  We know that trump's fascist response to protests did cause riots in Portland that were greatly calmed, when trump's brown shirts were removed.  People with measurable IQs might see this as evidence your vicarious sucking of trumpy tough guy might not be a good solution to the problem.

Next, asserting that the problem of systemic racism only exists in cities and under Dem rule is stupid even by your ******* standards.  The protests occur in cities, because that's where most of the people are, *******. It is difficult to have a large protest in Bumfuque, Redneckistan, moron.  These cities are governed by Dems partly because the Dems are the only ones doing anything at all to help their poor and minority residents.  For some reason these people are not enthralled by a Republican Party that has that has the one Black guy in the Senate.  This is where you parrot your favorite bit of oblivious bigotry and squeal the cliche that black people are suckered into living on the Dem Plantation, because as a race they are more easily fooled and/or more susceptible to promises of free stuff.

Finally, we address the oblivious hypocrisy of a simp oarrot like you squealing about talking points in rant stuffed with rightard-media talking points:  "The (supposed" riots are happening in Dem cities, so don't let that buck stop anywhere near the pampered brat."  "Why haven't Dems fixed the racism we see in trump's pandering to white supremacists?"  "trump was only protecting federal property, when he sent unmarked gestapo, so he could pose badass to sissy cultists so desperate for manhood they try to suck it from a pampered, fatass draft dodger."  "And stop diluting the discourse between riots, violence, and peaceful protesters."

Oh wait, that last one was just more of the illiterate gibberish that you drool anytime you stray from your cliched script.  Your next coherent, original thought will be your first, Polly.

Still bloviating.  
no, you haven't proven that by assertion. Unless you can show your mention prior to my post of Feb 8, you lose..

Hey BV, did Jan 24th 2020 come before or after Feb 8th 2020?

User avatar
NeoConvict

Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 26,543
Politics: Conservative

Roll Out
RickyTavy » 16 Sep 2020, 10:49 am » wrote: Why should I assist you in parroting clumsy lies about BLM and clumsier general deflections, cultist?  Rather than address Brianna Taylor or executing  black people for petty crimes while you fluff pardoning white traitors, you rely on your lack of honor or integrity to pretend citing the Michael Brown incident somehow erases valid outrages?  I understand that you are afraid of losing your white privilege.  You are a poorly educated Deplorable, so it is understandable that you would fear having to compete on a more level playing field.  You are probably right in believing that only fascism can protect you.
There is not systemic oppression of blacks. There are no cops hunting unarmed black people. Brianna Taylor was unfortunate but she wasn't targeted. The police had a valid warrant as her ex boyfriend was a drug dealer. Her new hookup shot at police and they returned fire. Her case isn't evidence of blacks being targeted by police. Blm started on a lie, nothing positive can come from that.

There are valid outrages but they cannot be addressed when we are distracted by a race based snipe hunt. The fact police are growing more and more separated from the communities they are policing, the fact local law enforcement agencies are deploying surplus military hardware, the fact no knock raids should be banned are all valid. We should focus on these rather than the false notion unarmed blacks are being targeted by police for execution. 
 
"I WOULD RATHER HAVE QUESTIONS THAT CANNOT BE ANSWERED...
THAN TO HAVE ANSWERS THAT CANNOT BE QUESTIONED"






User avatar
NeoConvict

Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 26,543
Politics: Conservative

Roll Out
RickyTavy » 16 Sep 2020, 10:49 am » wrote: Why should I assist you in parroting clumsy lies about BLM and clumsier general deflections, cultist?  Rather than address Brianna Taylor or executing  black people for petty crimes while you fluff pardoning white traitors, you rely on your lack of honor or integrity to pretend citing the Michael Brown incident somehow erases valid outrages?  I understand that you are afraid of losing your white privilege.  You are a poorly educated Deplorable, so it is understandable that you would fear having to compete on a more level playing field.  You are probably right in believing that only fascism can protect you.
White privilege no longer exists, if it ever did.


 
 
 
"I WOULD RATHER HAVE QUESTIONS THAT CANNOT BE ANSWERED...
THAN TO HAVE ANSWERS THAT CANNOT BE QUESTIONED"






Blackvegetable

Unread post

      
      
Posts: 58,749

Antifa
NeoConvict » 16 Sep 2020, 11:15 am » wrote: White privilege no longer exists, if it ever did.


 
White privilege no longer exists, if it ever did.
 "I heard he was a terrible student, terrible," Trump told the Associated Press in an interview, a claim he's made in the past but one he doubled down on by suggesting he's probing that area of the president's life.
 "How does a bad student go to Columbia and then to Harvard? I'm thinking about it, I'm certainly looking into it. Let him show his records," he said, without providing backup for his claim.
 Trump added, "I have friends who have smart sons with great marks, great boards, great everything and they can't get into Harvard."

https://www.politico.com/story/2011/04/ ... ies-053694
 After two years at Fordham University, did Trump need special treatment to gain admission to Wharton?The answer begins with James A. Nolan, the Penn admissions officer who interviewed Trump and ushered his application through the vetting process, which he says he did at the behest of Trump’s older brother, Fred Trump Jr. Nolan grew up in Queens and had been friends with Fred since high school in the mid-1950s. During an interview at his apartment on Washington Square, Nolan told me he spent a lot of time in those days at the Trump McMansion in Jamaica Estates, which he described as “very big, with lots of bedrooms” and blackface lawn jockeys lining the approach. Both friends planned to enroll at Penn, but only Nolan got accepted. Ten years later, Nolan was working in Penn’s admissions department — he would later become director of undergraduate admissions — when Fred called in a favor.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.philly ... a/%3famp=1

 
Huey » wrote:
I had to lie to do it, but hey, I get to do that for a living.

I repeat slogans.

I don't care about frequency. 4 of the last 8 winners were from small countries. THat is the point.

Don't bother if it is going to be from behind. It could be anyone.

Your context is irrelevant.

User avatar
NeoConvict

Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 26,543
Politics: Conservative

Roll Out
Blackvegetable » 16 Sep 2020, 11:38 am » wrote:  "I heard he was a terrible student, terrible," Trump told the Associated Press in an interview, a claim he's made in the past but one he doubled down on by suggesting he's probing that area of the president's life.
 "How does a bad student go to Columbia and then to Harvard? I'm thinking about it, I'm certainly looking into it. Let him show his records," he said, without providing backup for his claim.
 Trump added, "I have friends who have smart sons with great marks, great boards, great everything and they can't get into Harvard."

https://www.politico.com/story/2011/04/ ... ies-053694
 After two years at Fordham University, did Trump need special treatment to gain admission to Wharton?The answer begins with James A. Nolan, the Penn admissions officer who interviewed Trump and ushered his application through the vetting process, which he says he did at the behest of Trump’s older brother, Fred Trump Jr. Nolan grew up in Queens and had been friends with Fred since high school in the mid-1950s. During an interview at his apartment on Washington Square, Nolan told me he spent a lot of time in those days at the Trump McMansion in Jamaica Estates, which he described as “very big, with lots of bedrooms” and blackface lawn jockeys lining the approach. Both friends planned to enroll at Penn, but only Nolan got accepted. Ten years later, Nolan was working in Penn’s admissions department — he would later become director of undergraduate admissions — when Fred called in a favor.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.philly ... a/%3famp=1
That is rich privilege, has nothing to do with race.
 
"I WOULD RATHER HAVE QUESTIONS THAT CANNOT BE ANSWERED...
THAN TO HAVE ANSWERS THAT CANNOT BE QUESTIONED"






Blackvegetable

Unread post

      
      
Posts: 58,749

Antifa
NeoConvict » 16 Sep 2020, 11:40 am » wrote: That is rich privilege, has nothing to do with race.
QaNeon,

You're a **** moron.
 
Huey » wrote:
I had to lie to do it, but hey, I get to do that for a living.

I repeat slogans.

I don't care about frequency. 4 of the last 8 winners were from small countries. THat is the point.

Don't bother if it is going to be from behind. It could be anyone.

Your context is irrelevant.

User avatar
NeoConvict

Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 26,543
Politics: Conservative

Roll Out
Blackvegetable » 16 Sep 2020, 11:54 am » wrote: QaNeon,

You're a **** moron.
Compelling debate tactic there.
 
"I WOULD RATHER HAVE QUESTIONS THAT CANNOT BE ANSWERED...
THAN TO HAVE ANSWERS THAT CANNOT BE QUESTIONED"






Blackvegetable

Unread post

      
      
Posts: 58,749

Antifa
NeoConvict » 16 Sep 2020, 12:27 pm » wrote: Compelling debate tactic there.
I'm struggling to play down to the level of my competition..


Maybe if you linked me to your meme mall..
 
Huey » wrote:
I had to lie to do it, but hey, I get to do that for a living.

I repeat slogans.

I don't care about frequency. 4 of the last 8 winners were from small countries. THat is the point.

Don't bother if it is going to be from behind. It could be anyone.

Your context is irrelevant.

User avatar
Huey

Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 65,145
Politics: Liberacon

NeoConvict » 16 Sep 2020, 12:27 pm » wrote: Compelling debate tactic there.
Yup
 
no, you haven't proven that by assertion. Unless you can show your mention prior to my post of Feb 8, you lose..

Hey BV, did Jan 24th 2020 come before or after Feb 8th 2020?

Crazytrain

Unread post

     
     
Posts: 4,340
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

The right wing doesn't care about Russia. The right wing wants Putin as our leader.

User avatar
NeoConvict

Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 26,543
Politics: Conservative

Roll Out
Blackvegetable » 16 Sep 2020, 12:34 pm » wrote: I'm struggling to play down to the level of my competition..

Maybe if you linked me to your meme mall..
Take your training wheels off, they perhaps do not serve you well.
 
"I WOULD RATHER HAVE QUESTIONS THAT CANNOT BE ANSWERED...
THAN TO HAVE ANSWERS THAT CANNOT BE QUESTIONED"






User avatar
NeoConvict

Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 26,543
Politics: Conservative

Roll Out
Crazytrain » 16 Sep 2020, 12:38 pm » wrote: The right wing doesn't care about Russia. The right wing wants Putin as our leader.
Putin isn't a Communist. Democrats are becoming increasingly so. 
 
"I WOULD RATHER HAVE QUESTIONS THAT CANNOT BE ANSWERED...
THAN TO HAVE ANSWERS THAT CANNOT BE QUESTIONED"






Blackvegetable

Unread post

      
      
Posts: 58,749

Antifa
NeoConvict » 16 Sep 2020, 12:44 pm » wrote: Take your training wheels off, they perhaps do not serve you well.
What's so evolved about Assertion?
Huey » wrote:
I had to lie to do it, but hey, I get to do that for a living.

I repeat slogans.

I don't care about frequency. 4 of the last 8 winners were from small countries. THat is the point.

Don't bother if it is going to be from behind. It could be anyone.

Your context is irrelevant.

Blackvegetable

Unread post

      
      
Posts: 58,749

Antifa
NeoConvict » 16 Sep 2020, 12:44 pm » wrote: Putin isn't a Communist. Democrats are becoming increasingly so.

So, it's "Spot On".
Huey » wrote:
I had to lie to do it, but hey, I get to do that for a living.

I repeat slogans.

I don't care about frequency. 4 of the last 8 winners were from small countries. THat is the point.

Don't bother if it is going to be from behind. It could be anyone.

Your context is irrelevant.

Termin8tor

Unread post

      
      
Posts: 40,618
Politics: Conservative

NeoConvict » 16 Sep 2020, 12:44 pm » wrote: Putin isn't a Communist. Democrats are becoming increasingly so.

.
BOOM!

Excellent point.
   

User avatar
Ricky Tavy

Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 19,124
Politics: Liberal
Location: Behind the cactus curtain in Arizona

Huey » 16 Sep 2020, 11:12 am » wrote: Still bloviating.
Unable to compete, Hoeey is "up-playing" his "herd mentality."
"It's very hard not to be condescending, when you are trying to explain something to an idiot." ~ Bill Maher

User avatar
Huey

Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 65,145
Politics: Liberacon

RickyTavy » 17 Sep 2020, 11:04 am » wrote: Unable to compete, Hoeey is "up-playing" his "herd mentality."

LMAO!  Says the idiot who votes for progtards
no, you haven't proven that by assertion. Unless you can show your mention prior to my post of Feb 8, you lose..

Hey BV, did Jan 24th 2020 come before or after Feb 8th 2020?

User avatar
Ricky Tavy

Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 19,124
Politics: Liberal
Location: Behind the cactus curtain in Arizona

NeoConvict » 16 Sep 2020, 11:13 am » wrote: There is not systemic oppression of blacks. 
Squealed the Deplorable from behind White Privilege.  You then go on to wax orgasmic over fascist no-knock warrants that are no longer allowed as part of blaming the victim, based upon ignorance fed to you by the rightard media.  If you are willing to risk heresy charges, your ignorance can be fixed here:

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/fac ... 235029001/
 
"It's very hard not to be condescending, when you are trying to explain something to an idiot." ~ Bill Maher

User avatar
Ricky Tavy

Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 19,124
Politics: Liberal
Location: Behind the cactus curtain in Arizona

Huey » 17 Sep 2020, 11:09 am » wrote: LMAO!  Says the idiot who votes for progtards
Ooh, a girly giggle really enhanced the cleverness of that limp flailing.  If you are going to try to salvage your humiliation with still more ankle gumming, I suggest you move away from the glory hole and put in your dentures.
"It's very hard not to be condescending, when you are trying to explain something to an idiot." ~ Bill Maher

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Al Donal, Alexa [Bot], Anti-republiKlan, Arris, Bill Gates [Bot], Buffalo, Cannonpointer, Cedar, Crazytrain, Delta, Google [Bot], Ike Bana, JeanMoulin, Majestic-12 [Bot], nefarious101, neue regel, OdeToJoy, omh, PaperLi [Bot], Pengwin, Semrush [Bot], SJConspirator, skews13, slideman, Spy Car, Steve Jobs [Bot], Taipan, Termin8tor, Twitter [Bot], Vegas, WillFranklin, Yandex [Bot], Zeets2 and 668 guests


Log in or Register to remove ads