Free Chicken!

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
63 posts
Blackvegetable

Unread post

Antifa
Vindman, who was born in the Soviet Union and came to the United States as a young child, expressed particular concern about Trump’s approach to Russia and its strongman leader, Vladimir Putin. Describing the president as an “unwitting agent” of Putin, Vindman said the Kremlin wouldn’t even need to use kompromat against Trump if they had it because he “has aspirations to be the kind of leader that Putin is.” “President Trump should be considered to be a useful idiot and a fellow traveler,” Vindman said. “He likes authoritarian strongmen who act with impunity, without checks and balances. So he’ll try to please Putin.”

“In the Army we call this ‘free chicken,’ something you don’t have to work for—it just comes to you,” Vindman added. “This is what the Russians have in Trump: free chicken.”

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2020/09 ... tin-puppet

Huey » wrote:
I had to lie to do it, but hey, I get to do that for a living.

I repeat slogans.

I don't care about frequency. 4 of the last 8 winners were from small countries. THat is the point.

Don't bother if it is going to be from behind. It could be anyone.

Your context is irrelevant.

simple jack

Unread post

Description fits the entire MAGA CULT!
Do not trust any vaccine that Trump is forcing the FDA to approve before the election if you value your life.

'FUN FACT: Donald Trump's healthcare plan has been "2 weeks away" for 43 months now.'

NeoConvict

Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Roll Out
And ya wonder why his *** was removed from his position.
"I WOULD RATHER HAVE QUESTIONS THAT CANNOT BE ANSWERED...
THAN TO HAVE ANSWERS THAT CANNOT BE QUESTIONED"

Zeets2

Unread post

Blackvegetable » 15 Sep 2020, 10:12 am » wrote: Vindman, who was born in the Soviet Union and came to the United States as a young child, expressed particular concern about Trump’s approach to Russia and its strongman leader, Vladimir Putin. Describing the president as an “unwitting agent” of Putin, Vindman said the Kremlin wouldn’t even need to use kompromat against Trump if they had it because he “has aspirations to be the kind of leader that Putin is.” “President Trump should be considered to be a useful idiot and a fellow traveler,” Vindman said. “He likes authoritarian strongmen who act with impunity, without checks and balances. So he’ll try to please Putin.”

“In the Army we call this ‘free chicken,’ something you don’t have to work for—it just comes to you,” Vindman added. “This is what the Russians have in Trump: free chicken.”

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2020/09 ... tin-puppet

Ricky Tavy

Unread post

Politics: Liberal

NeoConvict » 15 Sep 2020, 11:11 am » wrote: And ya wonder why his *** was removed from his position.
No, it was just another unAmerican act of corruption by a sleazy trump brat.  The only wonder is how so many Republican Senators and so many cultists like you have stood in the way of removing the flabby liar from his position, because you find the promotion of various parts of your political agenda trumps any pretense you may have of possessing any semblance of honor or integrity yourselves.
"It's very hard not to be condescending, when you are trying to explain something to an idiot." ~ Bill Maher

Blackvegetable

Unread post

Antifa
He - decorated veteran

You - sad *** loser who believes grifty started with a loan

Huey » wrote:

I repeat slogans.

I don't care about frequency. 4 of the last 8 winners were from small countries. THat is the point.

Blackvegetable

Unread post

Antifa
NeoConvict » 15 Sep 2020, 11:11 am » wrote: And ya wonder why his *** was removed from his position.
Who do you think wonders, QaNeon?
Huey » wrote:

I repeat slogans.

NeoConvict

Unread post

Roll Out
Blackvegetable » 15 Sep 2020, 11:25 am » wrote: Who do you think wonders, QaNeon?
No one should wonder why the seditious little weasel was removed. If you hate the president you probably shouldn't be serving in a position of trust close to the white house.

Blackvegetable

Unread post

Antifa
NeoConvict » 15 Sep 2020, 11:48 am » wrote: No one should wonder why the seditious little weasel was removed. If you hate the president you probably shouldn't be serving in a position of trust close to the white house.
What if the president is the witless **** holster of a foreign leader?
Huey » wrote:

I repeat slogans.

Ricky Tavy

Unread post

Politics: Liberal

Blackvegetable » 15 Sep 2020, 12:07 pm » wrote: What if the president is the witless **** holster of a foreign leader?
Cultist has made it clear he understands that trump is a clumsy con man of limited intellect and abilities generally.  However. having liberated himself from any pretense of honor or integrity, Necon has no problem being a lickspittle groupie for a "leader" with none, so long as it furthers his political agenda.  I believe Deplorables call this "patriotism."
"It's very hard not to be condescending, when you are trying to explain something to an idiot." ~ Bill Maher

Blackvegetable

Unread post

Antifa
RickyTavy » 15 Sep 2020, 12:12 pm » wrote: Cultist has made it clear he understands that trump is a clumsy con man of limited intellect and abilities generally.  However. having liberated himself from any pretense of honor or integrity, Necon has no problem being a lickspittle groupie for a "leader" with none, so long as it furthers his political agenda.  I believe Deplorables call this "patriotism."
Fetus Uber Alles!
Huey » wrote:

I repeat slogans.

Zeets2

Unread post

Blackvegetable » 15 Sep 2020, 11:24 am » wrote: He - decorated veteran

You - sad *** loser who believes grifty started with a loan
Vindman was thisclose to being a traitor.  It figures that those who hate our country as you do would LOVE him!

And I couldn't care less how much money Trump has now, had in the past, or anything else other than what he's been able to accomplish as President.  But obviously since you can't attack his great record (especially when compared to a failure like Obama) it makes an envious nobody like you hate him for his great business acumen and his wealth, simply because he has so much while losers like you have so little.
Beyond that, you couldn't dream of coming close to the great life I have with a woman I love who also loves me, two great kids, a large and comfortable home, and the kind of financial security you could never imagine.

You're jealousy just oozes out of you!

NeoConvict

Unread post

Roll Out
Blackvegetable » 15 Sep 2020, 12:07 pm » wrote: What if the president is the witless **** holster of a foreign leader?
He's been far tougher on Russia in action than the last three guys.

Blackvegetable

Unread post

Antifa
NeoConvict » 15 Sep 2020, 12:26 pm » wrote: He's been far tougher on Russia in action than the last three guys.
Grrrrrrrrr!

Trump Pushed CIA to Give Intelligence to Kremlin, While Taking No Action Against Russia Arming Taliban
Huey » wrote:

I repeat slogans.

Blackvegetable

Unread post

Antifa
Zeets2 » 15 Sep 2020, 12:25 pm » wrote: Vindman was thisclose to being a traitor.  It figures that those who hate our country as you do would LOVE him!

And I couldn't care less how much money Trump has now, had in the past, or anything else other than what he's been able to accomplish as President.  But obviously since you can't attack his great record (especially when compared to a failure like Obama) it makes an envious nobody like you hate him for his great business acumen and his wealth, simply because he has so much while losers like you have so little.
Beyond that, you couldn't dream of coming close to the great life I have with a woman I love who also loves me, two great kids, a large and comfortable home, and the kind of financial security you could never imagine.

You're jealousy just oozes out of you!
What of yours have I ever expressed a desire to have?
Huey » wrote:

I repeat slogans.

NeoConvict

Unread post

Roll Out
Blackvegetable » 15 Sep 2020, 12:51 pm » wrote: Grrrrrrrrr!

Trump Pushed CIA to Give Intelligence to Kremlin, While Taking No Action Against Russia Arming Taliban
We have common enemies, some intelligence obviously should be shared.

Russia has been helping the Taliban in Afghanistan since Bush Jr invaded it. Shouldn't surprise anyone as we armed these same camel **** in the 1980s while they were fighting the USSR.

NeoConvict

Unread post

Roll Out
RickyTavy » 15 Sep 2020, 12:12 pm » wrote: Cultist has made it clear he understands that trump is a clumsy con man of limited intellect and abilities generally.  However. having liberated himself from any pretense of honor or integrity, Necon has no problem being a lickspittle groupie for a "leader" with none, so long as it furthers his political agenda.  I believe Deplorables call this "patriotism."
I appreciate his accomplishments. 

Blackvegetable

Unread post

Antifa
NeoConvict » 15 Sep 2020, 12:54 pm » wrote: We have common enemies, some intelligence obviously should be shared.

Russia has been helping the Taliban in Afghanistan since Bush Jr invaded it. Shouldn't surprise anyone as we armed these same camel **** in the 1980s while they were fighting the USSR.
That's what makes it such a "Grrrrrrrr!" move....
Huey » wrote:

I repeat slogans.

Blackvegetable

Unread post

Antifa
NeoConvict » 15 Sep 2020, 12:56 pm » wrote: I appreciate his accomplishments.
You listed them...

Looked largely like "the ability to put pen to paper, and get his name right"...

Huey » wrote:

I repeat slogans.

Termin8tor

Unread post

Blackvegetable » 15 Sep 2020, 10:12 am » wrote: Vindman,, blah, blah, blah
Vindman is a traitor, a snake and a  liar.

He was the central figure behind the lies that led to the Impeachment Clown Show Hoax. Not one single word he says can be believed, and with luck he'll be indicted at some point.

Figures you'd quote his ****.