Accused Killer Of California Cops Was Associated With Right-Wing 'Boogaloo Movement'

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
64 posts
Cannonpointer

Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Politics: Insurrectionist

WhistleSNAP
simplejack » 15 Sep 2020, 1:25 pm » wrote: Why is the magacult killing cops?

Why is the gender cult trying to defund them?

Hatred, I guess.

Accomplishments are helpful, yes - but the critical qualifications for VP are melanin and a vagina.

When your map disputes the territory, it's your map that is wrong.
Hearing much sizzle, expect little steak
Lies are a lazy man's truths
Humanity's law of the jungle is survival of the tribe

Only weak ideas must be protected from debate, and only religions declare people heretics.

Nostalgia is a crime against past and present
You cannot betray me, only yourself, to me

simple jack

Unread post

duck615 » 15 Sep 2020, 8:53 pm » wrote: **** you *******... you **** lie like a little *******

Funny how my avatar turned out 100% spot on..

simple jack

Unread post

Cannonpointer » 15 Sep 2020, 10:33 pm » wrote: Why is the gender cult trying to defund them?

Hatred, I guess.

Trumps henchmen killing cops in not hate? You are one strange pervert.

Olivaw

Unread post

Politics: Liberal

The long, dangerous history of right-wing calls for violence and civil war After the anti-government right-wing organization Oath Keepers and its president Stewart Rhodes called for violence, Twitter has banned their accounts. According to a Twitter spokesperson on Thursday, “These accounts were suspended for violating our rules against violent extremist groups.”
 Here’s what happened: After deadly shootings in Kenosha, Wis., and Portland, Ore., Rhodes declared in tweets that antifa and the Black Lives Matter movement are terrorists engaged in an “open communist insurrection.”He called on President Trump to declare the current unrest a “nationwide insurrection” and to federalize the entire National Guard to oppose it, adding, “Civil war is here, right now” and that the “street assassination of a Trump supporter in Portland” was the “first shot.” He contended that this man was murdered in cold blood by “a member of an international terrorist organization — Antifa.”
 The Oath Keepers Twitter account also described the young man who killed two protesters in Kenosha as “a Hero, a Patriot” who acted in self-defense, and retweeted an account alleging that those killed “were scum of the earth” who had felony records — a tweet that Twitter removed for violating its guidelines.
 Rhodes’s call for violence against the left has historical echoes — and potentially serious consequences.
Full story: https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics ... civil-war/
Science is not a liberal conspiracy.

Olivaw

Unread post

NeoConvict » 15 Sep 2020, 12:59 pm » wrote: Ok, that is one. The difference is his cop killing actions won't be celebrated by conservatives. They are likely already celebrated by antifa and the more violence prone blm supporters.
Right wing terrorism and violence is often celebrated by the far right. The far right is, by far, the greatest terror threat in the US. https://www.rawstory.com/2020/09/19-yea ... ove-trump/

ANTIFA is not even a cohesive organization. #BLM is a peaceful protest movement. You’re talking points ain’t selling. Quit pointing fingers and put your house in order.

Al Donal

Unread post

Politics: Republican

Olivaw » 15 Sep 2020, 11:40 pm » wrote: Right wing terrorism and violence is often celebrated by the far right. The far right is, by far, the greatest terror threat in the US. https://www.rawstory.com/2020/09/19-yea ... ove-trump/

ANTIFA is not even a cohesive organization. #BLM is a peaceful protest movement. You’re talking points ain’t selling. Quit pointing fingers and put your house in order.
BLM is a peaceful protest movement? I took a stroll downtown this evening and was coerced into washing a BLM brother’s feet. Peaceful or not, they’re vindictive and needy. They seem to be angry at ME for something someone else may or may not have done years before. Next time, maybe I can give them the pawn ticket for the White Privilege I pawned a few weeks ago. They’ll need to cough up 16.19 in scrilla. 

NeoConvict

Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Roll Out
Olivaw » 15 Sep 2020, 11:40 pm » wrote: Right wing terrorism and violence is often celebrated by the far right. The far right is, by far, the greatest terror threat in the US. https://www.rawstory.com/2020/09/19-yea ... ove-trump/

Right wing terrorism is celebrated by the radical right and condemned by the moderates. Left wing terrorism is celebrated by the radical left and either rationalized by the moderate left or its existence is denied. See the difference? Agree, we are becoming polarized and should fight to maintain common ground.

"I WOULD RATHER HAVE QUESTIONS THAT CANNOT BE ANSWERED...
THAN TO HAVE ANSWERS THAT CANNOT BE QUESTIONED"

simple jack

Unread post

nefarious101 » 16 Sep 2020, 6:35 am » wrote: Breaking news:

These 3 guys were caught doing the boogaloo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2gGQmLYVZe0

You and yer boyfriends are not only inbred, white-trash perverts, yer cop killers.

nefarious101

Unread post

simplejack » 16 Sep 2020, 6:41 am » wrote: You and yer boyfriends are not only inbred, white-trash perverts, yer cop killers.

Olivaw

Unread post

NeoConvict » 16 Sep 2020, 6:26 am » wrote: Right wing terrorism is celebrated by the radical right and condemned by the moderates. Left wing terrorism is celebrated by the radical left and either rationalized by the moderate left or its existence is denied. See the difference? Agree, we are becoming polarized and should fight to maintain common ground.
Right wing terrorism is significant problem. We seldom hear mention of it in conservative media.

Left wing terrorism is much smaller problem. If a guy throws a brick through a window during a protest, conservative media runs with it for weeks.

Nobody rationalizes terrorism but when it turns out the guy who smashed the window is a right wing provocateur the left may point it out. 

All political violence should be condemned. The punks need to stay home and let the rest of us argue in peace. 

Olivaw

Unread post

AlDonal » 16 Sep 2020, 12:34 am » wrote: BLM is a peaceful protest movement? I took a stroll downtown this evening and was coerced into washing a BLM brother’s feet. Peaceful or not, they’re vindictive and needy. They seem to be angry at ME for something someone else may or may not have done years before. Next time, maybe I can give them the pawn ticket for the White Privilege I pawned a few weeks ago. They’ll need to cough up 16.19 in scrilla.
What is it about you that makes them put the sins of the world on your shoulders? Were you wearing a MAGA cap  and carrying a sign that read “To be honest, black lives don’t matter to me”? 

Crazytrain

Unread post

Politics: Beer and Popcorn

Beer
The right wing killing police. Hmmmm

NeoConvict

Unread post

Roll Out
Olivaw » 16 Sep 2020, 12:45 pm » wrote: Right wing terrorism is significant problem. We seldom hear mention of it in conservative media.

Left wing terrorism is much smaller problem. If a guy throws a brick through a window during a protest, conservative media runs with it for weeks.

Nobody rationalizes terrorism but when it turns out the guy who smashed the window is a right wing provocateur the left may point it out. 

All political violence should be condemned. The punks need to stay home and let the rest of us argue in peace.
Let's compare body counts. Wide spread unrest over left wing lies about racial injustices vs white hillbillies playing  Gi Joe in the woods. Go!

Crazytrain

Unread post

Politics: Beer and Popcorn

Beer
NeoConvict » 16 Sep 2020, 1:02 pm » wrote: Let's compare body counts. Wide spread unrest over left wing lies about racial injustices vs white hillbillies playing  Gi Joe in the woods. Go!

Boogalo boys trying to frame antifa. 

Olivaw

Unread post

NeoConvict » 16 Sep 2020, 1:02 pm » wrote: Let's compare body counts. Wide spread unrest over left wing lies about racial injustices vs white hillbillies playing  Gi Joe in the woods. Go!
A database compiled by the Type Media Center’s David Neiwert and based on government interpretations of ideological motivations showed that at least 87 people were “killed by far-right terrorists” during Trump’s first three years in office. That number swells to 145 dead in three years if the 58 people killed by Stephen Paddockduring the Las Vegas massacre in October 2017 are added in.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... r-BB16UAPH

NeoConvict

Unread post

Roll Out
Padlock was a liberal loon shooting at a country music venue. 

NeoConvict

Unread post

Roll Out
Crazytrain » 16 Sep 2020, 1:06 pm » wrote: Boogalo boys trying to frame antifa.

Phoenix68.2.0

Unread post

simplejack » 15 Sep 2020, 12:55 pm » wrote:
Trumps henchmen at work.

Yeah....they're some real badasses......

Blackvegetable

Unread post

Antifa
NeoConvict » 15 Sep 2020, 12:59 pm » wrote: Ok, that is one. The difference is his cop killing actions won't be celebrated by conservatives. They are likely already celebrated by antifa and the more violence prone blm supporters.
Sure...

Link me to your meme mall/militia pick up joint/ QAnon University Extension...

Huey » wrote:
I had to lie to do it, but hey, I get to do that for a living.

I repeat slogans.

I don't care about frequency. 4 of the last 8 winners were from small countries. THat is the point.

Don't bother if it is going to be from behind. It could be anyone.

Your context is irrelevant.