Accused Killer Of California Cops Was Associated With Right-Wing 'Boogaloo Movement'

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
64 posts
simple jack

Unread post

https://www.forbes.com/sites/tommybeer/ ... 96f9e159bd

Trumps henchmen at work.

Funny how my avatar turned out 100% spot on..

NeoConvict

Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Roll Out
Ok, that is one. The difference is his cop killing actions won't be celebrated by conservatives. They are likely already celebrated by antifa and the more violence prone blm supporters. 

"I WOULD RATHER HAVE QUESTIONS THAT CANNOT BE ANSWERED...
THAN TO HAVE ANSWERS THAT CANNOT BE QUESTIONED"

Termin8tor

Unread post

simplejack » 15 Sep 2020, 12:55 pm » wrote: Trumps henchmen at work.
Think any Trump aides or Republican politicians or aides tacitly supported him or will post bail for him like so many Democrat have done for violent rioters around the country?

Conservatives despise people like this.

Liberals have been working quietly with the radical left for years now.

Anti-republiKlan

Unread post

Politics: Democratic

Like "Umbrella Man"...that broke all the windows in Minn

Police: 'Umbrella Man' was a white supremacist trying to incite Floyd rioting

https://www.washingtonpost.com/

Last edited by Anti-republiKlan on 15 Sep 2020, 1:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Huey

Unread post

Politics: Liberacon

Anti-republiKlan » 15 Sep 2020, 1:07 pm » wrote: Like "Umbrella Man"...that broke all the windows in Minn

That was discussed here and many on both sides did not argue the point.
no, you haven't proven that by assertion. Unless you can show your mention prior to my post of Feb 8, you lose..

Hey BV, did Jan 24th 2020 come before or after Feb 8th 2020?

simple jack

Unread post

NeoConvict » 15 Sep 2020, 12:59 pm » wrote: Ok, that is one. The difference is his cop killing actions won't be celebrated by conservatives. They are likely already celebrated by antifa and the more violence prone blm supporters.

Why is the magacult killing cops?
Funny how my avatar turned out 100% spot on..

Phoenix68.2.0

Unread post

Politics: Liberal

simplejack » 15 Sep 2020, 1:25 pm » wrote: Why is the magacult killing cops?

Tradition....
https://www.mediamatters.org/roger-ston ... -potential

https://www.mediamatters.org/cnn/watch- ... rime-rates
https://www.smh.com.au/world/north-amer ... ohvy2.html
https://www.politifact.com/article/2016 ... nd-his-ti/
https://www.forbes.com/sites/paulroderi ... 1678dd30ba
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/03/18/us/p ... .html?_r=0

**** is an American slang term for political sabotage or dirty tricks. It was first brought to public attention by Bob Woodward and Carl Bernstein in their book All the President's Men.

Last edited by Phoenix68.2.0 on 15 Sep 2020, 2:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SJConspirator

Unread post

Politics: Green

False flag operation
The equal right of all men to the use of land is as clear as their equal right to breathe the air - it is a right proclaimed by the very fact of their existence. Henry George

NeoConvict

Unread post

Roll Out
simplejack » 15 Sep 2020, 1:25 pm » wrote: Why is the magacult killing cops?
They are anarchists, not Trump supporters. Certainly not conservative. I repudiate all violence from the Boogaloo boys or other right wing groups, just as I do violence from antifa and blm. 

NeoConvict

Unread post

Roll Out
Anti-republiKlan » 15 Sep 2020, 1:07 pm » wrote: Like "Umbrella Man"...that broke all the windows in Minn

https://www.washingtonpost.com/
Dat evil cracker done tricked us into looting!       

Ike Bana

Unread post

NeoConvict » 15 Sep 2020, 12:59 pm » wrote: Ok, that is one. The difference is his cop killing actions won't be celebrated by conservatives. They are likely already celebrated by antifa and the more violence prone blm supporters.
 You **** people and your convenient on and off support for law enforcement.  As two faced about this as you are about pretty much everything else.

Ike Bana

Unread post

NeoConvict » 15 Sep 2020, 2:30 pm » wrote: They are anarchists, not Trump supporters. Certainly not conservative. I repudiate all violence from the Boogaloo boys or other right wing groups, just as I do violence from antifa and blm.
BWAAHAHAH!   They're anarchists not BLM.

NeoConvict

Unread post

Roll Out
IkeBana » 15 Sep 2020, 3:14 pm » wrote: BWAAHAHAH!   They're anarchists not BLM.
Most of the looters are opportunistic criminals. Most of the rioters are blm and antifa. Obviously these things are going to attract anarchists and agent provocateur white supremacists. Blm is the best recruiting tool the kkk ever had.

Blackvegetable

Unread post

Antifa
Why is EVERYTHING you believe premised on a lie, QaNeon?

Attorney General William Barr and other top government officials, including President Trump, have frequently blamed Antifa activists for the violence stemming from recent demonstrations in the wake of George Floyd's death.

However, last week NPR published a review of court documents of 51 individuals facing federal charges related to protests, and none is alleged to have links to the Antifa movement. Among all the cases brought by the Justice Department thus far, the only extremist group mentioned in court documents is the right-wing "Boogaloo movement."

Huey » wrote:
I had to lie to do it, but hey, I get to do that for a living.

I repeat slogans.

I don't care about frequency. 4 of the last 8 winners were from small countries. THat is the point.

Don't bother if it is going to be from behind. It could be anyone.

Your context is irrelevant.

NeoConvict

Unread post

Roll Out
Blackvegetable » 15 Sep 2020, 4:10 pm » wrote: Why is EVERYTHING you believe premised on a lie, QaNeon?

Attorney General William Barr and other top government officials, including President Trump, have frequently blamed Antifa activists for the violence stemming from recent demonstrations in the wake of George Floyd's death.

However, last week NPR published a review of court documents of 51 individuals facing federal charges related to protests, and none is alleged to have links to the Antifa movement. Among all the cases brought by the Justice Department thus far, the only extremist group mentioned in court documents is the right-wing "Boogaloo movement."
As others have pointed out antifa has no formal structure. There is no official membership, no real leaders. Many terrorist organizations use this kind of headless model.

Blackvegetable

Unread post

Antifa
NeoConvict » 15 Sep 2020, 4:40 pm » wrote: As others have pointed out antifa has no formal structure. There is no official membership, no real leaders. Many terrorist organizations use this kind of headless model.

it's, like, a vibe...
Huey » wrote:

I repeat slogans.

I don't care about frequency. 4 of the last 8 winners were from small countries. THat is the point.

Ike Bana

Unread post

NeoConvict » 15 Sep 2020, 3:17 pm » wrote: Most of the looters are opportunistic criminals. Most of the rioters are blm and antifa.
Sources...

NeoConvict

Unread post

Roll Out
More like a gender confused al qada.

Blackvegetable

Unread post

Antifa
NeoConvict » 15 Sep 2020, 4:43 pm » wrote: More like a gender confused al qada.
al qada.
Have you ever seen this WRITTEN in English,  Tovarish?
Huey » wrote:

I repeat slogans.