Bob Woodward--"Donald Trump a ‘bulldozer’ to the country ‘without a plan’ to save us"

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
32 posts
User avatar
supraTruth

Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 1,924
Politics: Democratic
Location: Internet
Contact:


The only plan his pandemic response could be is to create enough pain & chaos to declare martial law & try to declare himself dictator for life.
Log in or Register to remove ads


User avatar
omh

Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 9,116

IkeBana » 15 Sep 2020, 7:55 pm » wrote: Because you say so?

      indeed!
the great and mighty "You say so" is meaningless but "we say so" and every you must submit. pound salt out of sea water.
when your reality won't explain real completely, you joined a socially corrupt intellectual mind that won't tolerate you using your own brain.

Zeets2

Unread post

     
     
Posts: 2,090
Politics: Conservative

Blackvegetable » 15 Sep 2020, 9:26 pm » wrote: With more assertions and narrative?

That must have been the **** college ever.
Sounds like you couldn't sleep again last night thinking about it!  You probably wonder how I can come here and kick your *** here every day if I went to such a crummy college.  It's obviously causing you a nightly dilemma and inside your tiny brain there's a massive quagmire!  Should be exploding like the Big Bang right around Nov. 4th when your worst nightmare will cause you to wake up screaming!    
 

Blackvegetable

Unread post

      
      
Posts: 59,109

Antifa
Zeets2 » 16 Sep 2020, 6:58 am » wrote: Sounds like you couldn't sleep again last night thinking about it!  You probably wonder how I can come here and kick your *** here every day if I went to such a crummy college.  It's obviously causing you a nightly dilemma and inside your tiny brain there's a massive quagmire!  Should be exploding like the Big Bang right around Nov. 4th when your worst nightmare will cause you to wake up screaming! 
Told you you wouldn't..

And you didn't.

Because it sucks.
 
Huey » wrote:
I had to lie to do it, but hey, I get to do that for a living.

I repeat slogans.

I don't care about frequency. 4 of the last 8 winners were from small countries. THat is the point.

Don't bother if it is going to be from behind. It could be anyone.

Your context is irrelevant.

Anti-republiKlan

Unread post

   
   
Posts: 874
Politics: Democratic

and we thought bush was the WORST PREZ EVER....

Anti-republiKlan

Unread post

   
   
Posts: 874
Politics: Democratic

""ITS A DEM HOAX...""

GW IS A CHINESE HOAX""

Zeets2

Unread post

     
     
Posts: 2,090
Politics: Conservative

Blackvegetable » 16 Sep 2020, 7:48 am » wrote: Told you you wouldn't..

And you didn't.

Because it sucks.
Maybe it's just that I can see how much it irritates you!  After all, that IS my objective whenever I'm dealing with a brainless liberal!
 

Anti-republiKlan

Unread post

   
   
Posts: 874
Politics: Democratic

rednecks...try reading a few books about your Huckster from the Insiders....the Most Corrupt Prez EVER

Blackvegetable

Unread post

      
      
Posts: 59,109

Antifa
Zeets2 » 16 Sep 2020, 8:50 am » wrote: Maybe it's just that I can see how much it irritates you!  After all, that IS my objective whenever I'm dealing with a brainless liberal!
Zeet,

You handed me that cudgel....and I'm more than happy to flog you with it.

Damn, was that Stupid.
 
Huey » wrote:
I had to lie to do it, but hey, I get to do that for a living.

I repeat slogans.

I don't care about frequency. 4 of the last 8 winners were from small countries. THat is the point.

Don't bother if it is going to be from behind. It could be anyone.

Your context is irrelevant.

User avatar
omh

Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 9,116

Anti-republiKlan » 16 Sep 2020, 8:52 am » wrote: rednecks...try reading a few books about your Huckster from the Insiders....the Most Corrupt Prez EVER
Better to watch behavior than believe translations. Results defined by statistical averages are always out of sync with life in plain sight. What can change the perception from intellectual translation of what else was meant, to kinetic events without translations after the results arrive.

Time is stationary and lifetimes are mutually evolving now. damn the clarity erases all shadows of doubt historically used to date.
when your reality won't explain real completely, you joined a socially corrupt intellectual mind that won't tolerate you using your own brain.

Zeets2

Unread post

     
     
Posts: 2,090
Politics: Conservative

Blackvegetable » 16 Sep 2020, 9:07 am » wrote: Zeet,

You handed me that cudgel....and I'm more than happy to flog you with it.

Damn, was that Stupid.
Yeah, watching you obsess daily over how I can so easily disrupt you idiotic logic when you believe I attended a less prestigious university than you is a cudgel you continually bang on your own empty head with regularity!  It totally destroys what you believe is such a great education that you received and proves what a dunce you are in reality, no matter how book smart you think you are.  You're jealous that I took what you think might be an inferior education and combined it with real entrepreneurship to become a success, while you waited for that high-paying job to fall into your lap and whine constantly now because it never did!  That gives you your false belief that capitalism must be the problem, and it's the reason behind your fervent desire to see socialism take over our country, when in reality, you'd be a failure in whatever economic system was in place because you're a worthless loser walking around with a chip on your shoulder because others have what you want!  And I guarantee if you ever did acknowledge your own undeniable mediocrity, your next venture would be to begin to petition for reparations, because you stupidly believe you haven't achieved the success you want because of "systemic racism", the mantra of victimhood as proclaimed by the Fake News radical leftist media telling you what you deserve!

I know you better than you know yourself, loser, and that's because you can't admit the truth to yourself!

 

Blackvegetable

Unread post

      
      
Posts: 59,109

Antifa
Zeets2 » 16 Sep 2020, 2:49 pm » wrote: Yeah, watching you obsess daily over how I can so easily disrupt you idiotic logic when you believe I attended a less prestigious university than you is a cudgel you continually bang on your own empty head with regularity!  It totally destroys what you believe is such a great education that you received and proves what a dunce you are in reality, no matter how book smart you think you are.  You're jealous that I took what you think might be an inferior education and combined it with real entrepreneurship to become a success, while you waited for that high-paying job to fall into your lap and whine constantly now because it never did!  That gives you your false belief that capitalism must be the problem, and it's the reason behind your fervent desire to see socialism take over our country, when in reality, you'd be a failure in whatever economic system was in place because you're a worthless loser walking around with a chip on your shoulder because others have what you want!  And I guarantee if you ever did acknowledge your own undeniable mediocrity, your next venture would be to begin to petition for reparations, because you stupidly believe you haven't achieved the success you want because of "systemic racism", the mantra of victimhood as proclaimed by the Fake News radical leftist media telling you what you deserve!

I know you better than you know yourself, loser, and that's because you can't admit the truth to yourself!
It totally destroys what you believe is such a great education that you received and proves what a dunce you are in reality, no matter how book smart you think you are.  You're jealous that I took what you think might be an inferior education and combined it with real entrepreneurship to become a success
This would be a good time for you to consider how we got here...
Huey » wrote:
I had to lie to do it, but hey, I get to do that for a living.

I repeat slogans.

I don't care about frequency. 4 of the last 8 winners were from small countries. THat is the point.

Don't bother if it is going to be from behind. It could be anyone.

Your context is irrelevant.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Alexa [Bot], Annoyed Liberall, Anti-republiKlan, Arris, Buffalo, Cannonpointer, Cedar, Crazytrain, Doug1943, Famagusta, FOS, Google [Bot], Ike Bana, Isabel, Majestic-12 [Bot], nefarious101, NeoConvict, neue regel, OdeToJoy, Olivaw, OpenSiteExplorer [Bot], PaperLi [Bot], Pengwin, precilla, Ricky Tavy, RollingRock, Semrush [Bot], SJConspirator, skews13, slideman, Spy Car, Steve Jobs [Bot], Termin8tor, Twitter [Bot], Vegas, WillFranklin, Yandex [Bot], Zeets2, zkyll8 and 674 guests


Log in or Register to remove ads