Bob Woodward--"Donald Trump a ‘bulldozer’ to the country ‘without a plan’ to save us"

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
32 posts
Anti-republiKlan

Unread post

Politics: Democratic

Bob Woodward’s book Rage came out Tuesday as the coronavirus pandemic mortality rate hit 195,000 people. According to Woodward, however, this isn’t a surprise after what he experienced in his 18 interviews with President Donald Trump.In an interview with the Washington Post, Woodward explained that there is no plan to save the country, even after nine months. “I think there was denial across the board,” Woodward said of the White House attitudes on COVID-19. Trump is “a one-man band” who is “going to do what he wants to do on impulse or on information he has.”
"He’s a bulldozer to the staff and, quite frankly, to the country,” Woodward continued. “And he just says what he wants, and so there’s no control. And this is one of the problems of the Trump presidency, that he doesn’t build a team. He doesn’t plan.” Woodward also responded to Jared Kushner’s threat that he has tapes of his own and could easily release them. The revelation will likely be something Congress finds interesting. It’s unclear if there are other tapes of other conversations with Trump, but after Kushner’s statements, there will likely be subpoenas or Freedom of Information Act requests for them.
 The veteran reporter also said that if Trump was so proud of his ban on China he would have gone out to announce it himself before the press.“My reporting shows that it was the doctors and the national security team that told the president that he needed to do this, and he okayed it,” Woodward said. “And if this was such a big deal, he would have gone out and announced it. Instead, he sent the secretary of health and human services, [Alex] Azar, to announce it.” Read the details of the interview at the Washington Post.

Anti-republiKlan

Unread post

ROTFFLMFAO!!!

Woodward also responded to Jared Kushner’s threat that he has tapes of his own and could easily release them.

Termin8tor

Unread post

Politics: Conservative

The Beltway hack who works for the corrupt WashPost?

Who cares, wackjob?

Embalmed Woodward and desperate Dems reliving Deep Throat fantasies
There's a darkened below-ground garage waiting
By Charles Hurt - The Washington Times - Monday, September 14, 2020
ANALYSIS/OPINION:

This just in! Embalmed D.C. journalist Bob Woodward has proof that President Trump killed 200,000 Americans!

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/20 ... -reliving/

Anti-republiKlan

Unread post

I feel sooooooo much love for trump in his circular firing squad admin....LMFAO!

Zeets2

Unread post

Anti-republiKlan » 15 Sep 2020, 1:51 pm » wrote: Bob Woodward’s book Rage came out Tuesday as the coronavirus pandemic mortality rate hit 195,000 people. According to Woodward, however, this isn’t a surprise after what he experienced in his 18 interviews with President Donald Trump.In an interview with the Washington Post, Woodward explained that there is no plan to save the country, even after nine months. “I think there was denial across the board,” Woodward said of the White House attitudes on COVID-19. Trump is “a one-man band” who is “going to do what he wants to do on impulse or on information he has.”
"He’s a bulldozer to the staff and, quite frankly, to the country,” Woodward continued. “And he just says what he wants, and so there’s no control. And this is one of the problems of the Trump presidency, that he doesn’t build a team. He doesn’t plan.” Woodward also responded to Jared Kushner’s threat that he has tapes of his own and could easily release them. The revelation will likely be something Congress finds interesting. It’s unclear if there are other tapes of other conversations with Trump, but after Kushner’s statements, there will likely be subpoenas or Freedom of Information Act requests for them.
 The veteran reporter also said that if Trump was so proud of his ban on China he would have gone out to announce it himself before the press.“My reporting shows that it was the doctors and the national security team that told the president that he needed to do this, and he okayed it,” Woodward said. “And if this was such a big deal, he would have gone out and announced it. Instead, he sent the secretary of health and human services, [Alex] Azar, to announce it.” Read the details of the interview at the Washington Post.
WOW! So this genius is basically saying that even without a plan, in 3 1/2 years, Trump has been able to:

Cut our taxes
Destroy ISIS
Made us energy independent
Set record lows for unemployment among blacks, Hispanics, women, and other minorities
Kill the lousy Iran Nuke deal
Stop TPP
Begin building the wall and get the appropriations to continue it
End NAFTA and replace it with a far better trade deal that has Mexico paying billions more in tariffs
Approve construction of the Keystone XL and Dakota pipelines
Stop the war on coal and become major exporters of it
Slow illegal immigration to a trickle
Raise millions of Americans above the poverty level
Increase wages
Reduce drug prices
Cut thousands of useless regulations
Created the Space Force
Removed the Obamacare mandate
Secured $6 billion in new funding to fight opioid addiction 
Raised Consumer Confidence and Small Business Confidence
Ended the useless Paris Climate Accords
Moved our Israeli embassy to Jerusalem
Brokered peace deals between Israel and several Arab nations
Brought back over 400,000 manufacturing jobs WITHOUT needing a magic wand as Obama claimed!

Can even a dunce like you image how much more Trump would have accomplished IF ONLY HE HAD A PLAN?!??
And morons like you read a dope like Woodward and eat his kind of stupidity up with a spoon, no matter how dumb it makes you look!!!    

nuckin futz

Unread post

Politics: Independent

Anti-republiKlan » 15 Sep 2020, 2:35 pm » wrote: I feel sooooooo much love for trump in his circular firing squad admin....LMFAO!
Trump's only plan is to save his fat, sorry ***!

Slavery is the fiction that people are property
Corporate personhood is the fiction that corporations are people

supraTruth

Unread post

Zeets2 » 15 Sep 2020, 2:58 pm » wrote: WOW! So this genius is basically saying that even without a plan, in 3 1/2 years, Trump has been able to:

Cut our taxes  Raised taxes own ALL home owners with limits on mortgage interest and property tax deductions!
Destroy ISIS  ISIS STILL EXISTS!
Made us energy independent HAPPENED BEFORE TRUMP!
Set record lows for unemployment among blacks, Hispanics, women, and other minorities  LIAR!!!
Kill the lousy Iran Nuke deal. & NOW IRAN IS FURTHER ALONG WITH NUKES THAN EVER BEFORE!
Stop TPP  SAME DAMN DEAL!
Begin building the wall and get the appropriations to continue it  5 miles in 3 YEARS!
End NAFTA and replace it with a far better trade  deal that has Mexico paying billions more in tariffs  SAME DAMN DEAL!  & AMERICANS ARE PAYING THE DAMN FLAT TAX TARIFFS!!!
Approve construction of the Keystone XL and Dakota pipelines. LEAKING INTO ENVIRONMENT ALREADY!
Stop the war on coal and become major exporters of it.  LIAR!
Slow illegal immigration to a trickle. NO 1 WANTS TO COME TO TRUMP'S ******* AMERICA!
Raise millions of Americans above the poverty level
Increase wages  U LYING **** SCUMBAG!
Reduce drug prices  ANOTHER LIE!
Cut thousands of useless regulations AT THE EXPENSE OF OUR ENVIRONMENT & SAFETY!
Created the Space Force  WHOOPIE FOR TAKING WARS TO SPACE!!!
Removed the Obamacare mandate. RASING THE COSTS OF HEALTH INSURANCE!
Secured $6 billion in new funding to fight opioid addiction  USELESS WASTE OF OUR TAX$!!!
Raised Consumer Confidence and Small Business Confidence      
Ended the useless Paris Climate Accords. MORE RAGING FOREST FIRES & STORMS!!!
Moved our Israeli embassy to Jerusalem. ​​​​​​​PISSING OFF TERRORISTS!
Brokered peace deals between Israel and several Arab nations THERE WAS NO **** WAR BETWEEN THEM!
Brought back over 400,000 manufacturing jobs  WITHOUT needing a magic wand as Obama claimed!  LIAR!

Can even a dunce like you image how much more Trump would have accomplished IF ONLY HE HAD A PLAN?!??
And morons like you read a dope like Woodward and eat his kind of stupidity up with a spoon, no matter how dumb it makes you look!!!  

Deezer Shoove

Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Politics: Fascist

So the progs got nothing...

This is for them because I see front yards the same way as four years ago.
Trump signs all over. Biden... not so much. Hillary had the same thing to look forward too.

Trump has a huge portion of people that don't even put out a sign because of liberal childishness.
The progressive ******* really screwed the pooch this time.
Acting all "scary" where it does the most damage ... to themselves. **** with voters.

TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP!

Please seat yourself.

I like the very things you hate.

nuckin futz

Unread post

PEDO TRUMP! Shocking!

nuckin futz

Unread post

Zeets2

Unread post

I can substantiate EVERY ONE of those accomplishments Trump has made, but it's a waste of time arguing with a moron like you who would deny the earth is round if Trump stated it was so.  Be prepared to keep that hate going for another 4 years, loser!

supraTruth

Unread post

Zeets2 » 15 Sep 2020, 6:04 pm » wrote: I can substantiate EVERY ONE of those accomplishments Trump has made, but it's a waste of time arguing with a moron like you who would deny the earth is round if Trump stated it was so.  Be prepared to keep that hate going for another 4 years, loser!

omh

Unread post

Anti-republiKlan » 15 Sep 2020, 1:51 pm » wrote: Bob Woodward’s book Rage came out Tuesday as the coronavirus pandemic mortality rate hit 195,000 people. According to Woodward, however, this isn’t a surprise after what he experienced in his 18 interviews with President Donald Trump.In an interview with the Washington Post, Woodward explained that there is no plan to save the country, even after nine months. “I think there was denial across the board,” Woodward said of the White House attitudes on COVID-19. Trump is “a one-man band” who is “going to do what he wants to do on impulse or on information he has.”
Look at the title of this thread,especially the last 6 words. "without a plan" to save us. you either won't, don't, can't, unable to rescue yourselves. How does life govern the natural living results timed apart now? Adapt or become extinct justice system dependent upon civility between predatory and prey occupants of this atmosphere.

Most species don't feed off themselves, homo sapiens figured out a way the few manage the rest to carry them along for free and charge those doing the pulling rent for occupying space naturally. 99% done psychologically with vocabulary as ancestrally practiced so far. History shows it all if one reads between the statistically averaged timelines..

when your reality won't explain real completely, you joined a socially corrupt intellectual mind that won't tolerate you using your own brain.

Ike Bana

Unread post

Termin8tor » 15 Sep 2020, 2:32 pm » wrote: The Beltway hack who works for the corrupt WashPost?
Because you say so?

indeed!

Deezer Shoove

Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Politics: Fascist

Speaking of dozer...

The book must be riveting if it needs an election to boost sales.  

Ever listen to Woodward for 2 minutes?

Please seat yourself.

I like the very things you hate.

Blackvegetable

Unread post

Antifa
Zeets2 » 15 Sep 2020, 6:04 pm » wrote: I can substantiate EVERY ONE of those accomplishments Trump has made, but it's a waste of time arguing with a moron like you who would deny the earth is round if Trump stated it was so.  Be prepared to keep that hate going for another 4 years, loser!

With more assertions and narrative?

That must have been the **** college ever.
Huey » wrote:
I had to lie to do it, but hey, I get to do that for a living.

I repeat slogans.

I don't care about frequency. 4 of the last 8 winners were from small countries. THat is the point.

Don't bother if it is going to be from behind. It could be anyone.

Your context is irrelevant.

Blackvegetable

Unread post

Antifa
deezershoove » 15 Sep 2020, 8:59 pm » wrote: Speaking of dozer...

Wow...
For how long can you stand to listen to Grifty?
Huey » wrote:

I repeat slogans.

I don't care about frequency. 4 of the last 8 winners were from small countries. THat is the point.

Blackvegetable

Unread post

Antifa
"B...b...b..b..but it's just The Sniffles!" - from waaaayyyy under the bus
Huey » wrote:

I repeat slogans.