Exploding Trees And Herd Mentality

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
48 posts
User avatar
Misty

Unread post

User avatar
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Posts: 38,502
Politics: Liberal
Contact:

PPE Mask
Yesterday he talked about exploding trees and today it's herd mentality.


 
https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1306043 ... 48705?s=19


Somebody tell me again how Biden is the one with dementia.
Herd mentality is what his followers suffer from.
 
 
Log in or Register to remove ads

FACT CHECK THE DEBATE IN REAL TIME ON TWITTER @TRUTH
We're all trapped in this insane hellscape.

User avatar
Misty

Unread post

User avatar
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Posts: 38,502
Politics: Liberal
Contact:

PPE Mask
duck615 » 15 Sep 2020, 9:09 pm » wrote: Liberals are sooooo pathetic
duck615 » 15 Sep 2020, 9:10 pm » wrote: Funny how you are making all your posts with the peanut gallery now.... so sad you are....
That's so I can move crap like this.
 
 
 
FACT CHECK THE DEBATE IN REAL TIME ON TWITTER @TRUTH
We're all trapped in this insane hellscape.

User avatar
Misty

Unread post

User avatar
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Posts: 38,502
Politics: Liberal
Contact:

PPE Mask
duck615 » 15 Sep 2020, 9:12 pm » wrote:
Misty » 15 Sep 2020, 9:11 pm » wrote: That's so I can move crap like this.
so you are censoring again... you really hate America uh?
You obviously don't know what censoring means.
When you see that a topic has PG enabled and you choose not to address the subject of the thread, you should not be surprised that your posts are moved.
Stay on topic and your stuff won't get moved.
 
FACT CHECK THE DEBATE IN REAL TIME ON TWITTER @TRUTH
We're all trapped in this insane hellscape.

User avatar
Misty

Unread post

User avatar
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Posts: 38,502
Politics: Liberal
Contact:

PPE Mask
duck615 » 15 Sep 2020, 9:17 pm » wrote:
Misty » 15 Sep 2020, 9:15 pm » wrote: You obviously don't know what censoring means.
When you see that a topic has PG enabled and you choose not to address the subject of the thread, you should not be surprised that your posts are moved.
Stay on topic and your stuff won't get moved.
If you want to make posts like this... put them up in the LO room. Sad you can't stand different opinions you commie anti American.
Sorry, but you don't get to tell me where to put my threads.
You didn't offer any opinions on the subject of the thread.
All you did was insult me and I am not the subject of the thread.
Not my fault that you are unable to control your impulses.
You should work on that.


 
FACT CHECK THE DEBATE IN REAL TIME ON TWITTER @TRUTH
We're all trapped in this insane hellscape.

User avatar
Misty

Unread post

User avatar
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Posts: 38,502
Politics: Liberal
Contact:

PPE Mask
duck615 » 15 Sep 2020, 9:25 pm » wrote: Keep on censoring... that is what you do best.
Keep on wearing out my BOUGHT AND PAID FOR Peanut Gallery thread and you will find yourself in the Dungeon.
Cannonpointer » 26 Jan 2020 10:23 pm » wrote:
Wearing out a poster's BOUGHT AND PAID FOR peanut gallery thread is rude.
Doing it to a senior mod is **** retarded.
FACT CHECK THE DEBATE IN REAL TIME ON TWITTER @TRUTH
We're all trapped in this insane hellscape.

User avatar
SJConspirator

Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 3,851
Politics: Green

Misty » 15 Sep 2020, 9:09 pm » wrote: Yesterday he talked about exploding trees and today it's herd mentality.


 
https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1306043 ... 48705?s=19

Somebody tell me again how Biden is the one with dementia.
Herd mentality is what his followers suffer from.
Since Ducky can’t figure out that threads have topics, I will address this one.  Exploding trees are not a thing, unless you are having a seriously vivid shroom trip.  As for herd mentality, that is projection on Trumps part.  He says “herd mentality”, cuz it’s a Freudian slip.
 
The equal right of all men to the use of land is as clear as their equal right to breathe the air - it is a right proclaimed by the very fact of their existence. Henry George

User avatar
Misty

Unread post

User avatar
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Posts: 38,502
Politics: Liberal
Contact:

PPE Mask
SJConspirator » 15 Sep 2020, 9:32 pm » wrote:
Misty » 15 Sep 2020, 9:09 pm » wrote: Yesterday he talked about exploding trees and today it's herd mentality.


 
https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1306043 ... 48705?s=19

Somebody tell me again how Biden is the one with dementia.
Herd mentality is what his followers suffer from.
Since Ducky can’t figure out that threads have topics, I will address this one.  Exploding trees are not a thing, unless you are having a seriously vivid shroom trip.  As for herd mentality, that is projection on Trumps part.  He says “herd mentality”, cuz it’s a Freudian slip.
I agree.
The herd mentality is obvious in his followers.

People like Duck and Clem think that just because a thread is in the No Holds Barred forum, they don't need to stay on topic.

 
FACT CHECK THE DEBATE IN REAL TIME ON TWITTER @TRUTH
We're all trapped in this insane hellscape.

User avatar
Misty

Unread post

User avatar
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Posts: 38,502
Politics: Liberal
Contact:

PPE Mask
duck615 » 15 Sep 2020, 9:38 pm » wrote: Going to ask a question, then I will stay off this threat for a while. Is there a rule that says we have to stay on topic?
WTF do you think Peanut Gallery means?
I paid for the privilege to move off topic posts to the PG.
duck615 » 15 Sep 2020, 9:33 pm » wrote:
Misty » 15 Sep 2020, 9:30 pm » wrote: Keep on wearing out my BOUGHT AND PAID FOR Peanut Gallery thread and you will find yourself in the Dungeon.
and there it is.... gotcha
You made 7 posts in this thread.
None of them on topic.
You were warned.
You were given an explanation.
Nevertheless you persisted.



 
 
FACT CHECK THE DEBATE IN REAL TIME ON TWITTER @TRUTH
We're all trapped in this insane hellscape.

User avatar
SJConspirator

Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 3,851
Politics: Green

Misty » 15 Sep 2020, 9:44 pm » wrote: WTF do you think Peanut Gallery means?
I paid for the privilege to move off topic posts to the PG.

You made 7 posts in this thread.
None of them on topic.
You were warned.
You were given an explanation.
Nevertheless you persisted.
https://youtu.be/sd2TrIQzp5g
The equal right of all men to the use of land is as clear as their equal right to breathe the air - it is a right proclaimed by the very fact of their existence. Henry George

User avatar
Misty

Unread post

User avatar
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Posts: 38,502
Politics: Liberal
Contact:

PPE Mask
SJConspirator » 15 Sep 2020, 9:49 pm » wrote:
Misty » 15 Sep 2020, 9:44 pm » wrote: WTF do you think Peanut Gallery means?
I paid for the privilege to move off topic posts to the PG.

You made 7 posts in this thread.
None of them on topic.
You were warned.
You were given an explanation.
Nevertheless you persisted.
https://youtu.be/sd2TrIQzp5g
Now the idiot runs off and starts a thread whining about me using Peanut Gallery.
He doesn't understand that I have to use it to keep that crazy stalker Clem from destroying my threads.
FACT CHECK THE DEBATE IN REAL TIME ON TWITTER @TRUTH
We're all trapped in this insane hellscape.

User avatar
Phelix_Dacat

Unread post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 1,389
Politics: Liberal

Antifa
Many fine people say the herd mentality of exploding trees is what has caused many California wildfires.

- Something Donald Trump never said, that I an aware of, but which you have no trouble at all picturing him saying at one of his rallies. Or as an off-hand comment that Melania will pretend she actually was paying enough attention to him to hear.

User avatar
Cannonpointer

Unread post

User avatar
98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Posts: 101,770
Politics: Insurrectionist
Location: Your sister's bedroom

WhistleSNAP
Misty » 15 Sep 2020, 9:09 pm » wrote: Yesterday he talked about exploding trees and today it's herd mentality.


 
https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1306043 ... 48705?s=19

Somebody tell me again how Biden is the one with dementia.
Herd mentality is what his followers suffer from.
Sneer all you like. My father was killed by an exploding tree.  
 
 
Accomplishments are helpful, yes - but the critical qualifications for VP are melanin and a vagina.

When your map disputes the territory, it's your map that is wrong.
Hearing much sizzle, expect little steak
Lies are a lazy man's truths
Humanity's law of the jungle is survival of the tribe

Only weak ideas must be protected from debate, and only religions declare people heretics.

Nostalgia is a crime against past and present
You cannot betray me, only yourself, to me

User avatar
Cannonpointer

Unread post

User avatar
98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Posts: 101,770
Politics: Insurrectionist
Location: Your sister's bedroom

WhistleSNAP
Phelix_Dacat » 15 Sep 2020, 10:25 pm » wrote: Many fine people say the herd mentality of exploding trees is what has caused many California wildfires.

 
That is a debatable assertion, and there are many fine people in both herds.

And some, I assume, are mexicans.

Not good. Not good.
Accomplishments are helpful, yes - but the critical qualifications for VP are melanin and a vagina.

When your map disputes the territory, it's your map that is wrong.
Hearing much sizzle, expect little steak
Lies are a lazy man's truths
Humanity's law of the jungle is survival of the tribe

Only weak ideas must be protected from debate, and only religions declare people heretics.

Nostalgia is a crime against past and present
You cannot betray me, only yourself, to me

User avatar
Misty

Unread post

User avatar
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Posts: 38,502
Politics: Liberal
Contact:

PPE Mask
Cannonpointer » 15 Sep 2020, 10:39 pm » wrote:
Misty » 15 Sep 2020, 9:09 pm » wrote: Yesterday he talked about exploding trees and today it's herd mentality.


 
https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1306043 ... 48705?s=19

Somebody tell me again how Biden is the one with dementia.
Herd mentality is what his followers suffer from.
Sneer all you like. My father was killed by an exploding tree.
Which time was that?
Your father had more lives than a cat.

From the same town hall in my OP.
TRUMP: ...a lot of people don’t want to wear masks. There are a lot of people think that masks are not good.

STEPHANOPOULOS: Who are those people?

TRUMP: I’ll tell you who those people are -- waiters. 
Trump apparently didn't do very well when taking questions from actual voters.
I don't think he's ready for the debates.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/trumps- ... d=73035489

 
 
FACT CHECK THE DEBATE IN REAL TIME ON TWITTER @TRUTH
We're all trapped in this insane hellscape.

User avatar
Misty

Unread post

User avatar
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Posts: 38,502
Politics: Liberal
Contact:

PPE Mask
TRUMP: I'm not looking to be dishonest. I don't want people to panic. And we are going to be OK. We're going to be OK, and it is going away. And it's probably going to go away now a lot faster because of the vaccines.

It would go away without the vaccine, George, but it's going to go away a lot faster with it.

STEPHANOPOULOS: It would go away without the vaccine?

TRUMP: Sure, over a period of time. Sure, with time it goes away.

STEPHANOPOULOS: And many deaths.

TRUMP: And you'll develop -- you'll develop herd -- like a herd mentality. It's going to be -- it's going to be herd-developed, and that's going to happen. That will all happen.
Herd-developed.
 
 
FACT CHECK THE DEBATE IN REAL TIME ON TWITTER @TRUTH
We're all trapped in this insane hellscape.

User avatar
Cannonpointer

Unread post

User avatar
98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Posts: 101,770
Politics: Insurrectionist
Location: Your sister's bedroom

WhistleSNAP
Misty » 15 Sep 2020, 10:47 pm » wrote: Which time was that?
Your father had more lives than a cat.
 
Yeah, well, that is not without its downside. He has suffered some truly gruesome deths.

You know he fell down the world's largest cheese greater yes?
 
Accomplishments are helpful, yes - but the critical qualifications for VP are melanin and a vagina.

When your map disputes the territory, it's your map that is wrong.
Hearing much sizzle, expect little steak
Lies are a lazy man's truths
Humanity's law of the jungle is survival of the tribe

Only weak ideas must be protected from debate, and only religions declare people heretics.

Nostalgia is a crime against past and present
You cannot betray me, only yourself, to me

User avatar
Misty

Unread post

User avatar
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Posts: 38,502
Politics: Liberal
Contact:

PPE Mask
TRUMP:  If you look at what they want to do, where they have socialized medicine, they will get rid of preexisting conditions, if they go into Medicare for All, which is socialized medicine, and you can forget about your doctors and your plans, just like you could forget under President Obama. 

STEPHANOPOULOS: I just have to stop you there, because it’s just on a couple of points.
Number one, Joe Biden has ran against Medicare for All in the primaries.But much more importantly, Obamacare guaranteed people with preexisting conditions could buy insurance, guaranteed they could buy it at the same price as everyone else, guaranteed a package of essential benefits, guaranteed that insurance companies couldn’t put a lifetime limit on those benefits.You fought to repeal Obamacare, you are arguing…

TRUMP: Well, I essentially did, because…

STEPHANOPOULOS: You’re arguing the Supreme Court right now to strike it down, that would do away with preexisting conditions.

TRUMP: No.

STEPHANOPOULOS: You’ve promised…

TRUMP: So that we can do new healthcare.

STEPHANOPOULOS: But you’ve been promising a new healthcare plan.We interviewed – I interviewed you in June of last year, you said the healthcare plan would come in two weeks. You could Chris Wallace that this summer it’d come in three weeks. You promised an executive order on preexisting…

TRUMP: I have it all ready. I have it all ready.

STEPHANOPOULOS: But it’s…you’ve been trying to strike down preexisting conditions…

TRUMP: It doesn’t matter. I have it all ready, and it’s a much better plan for you, and it’s a much better plan.

STEPHANOPOULOS: What is it?

TRUMP: And when you say Obamacare, I got rid of the individual mandate, which is the worst part of Obamacare…

STEPHANOPOULOS: You’re striking down the whole law.

TRUMP: …which wouldn’t be…pertain to you, but it’d pertain to a lot of people.
Where they were going literally bust because they didn’t want to have health insurance, and they were paying for it anyway, and it was no good.
Obamacare was a disaster. Obamacare is too expensive, the premiums are too high. It’s a total disaster. You’re going to have new healthcare, and the preexisting condition aspect of it will always be in my plan. And I’ve said that loud and clear…

STEPHANOPOULOS: But you haven’t come up with it.

TRUMP: And we got rid of the individual mandate, which essentially ended Obamacare. And I had a decision…

STEPHANOPOULOS: Only because you’re arguing for it.

TRUMP: George, I had a decision to make. Do I run? We got it out, the worst parts of Obamacare.
Now I have to make this decision. This is three years ago. Do we run Obamacare well, and do a good job and do the best, even though it’s never going to be very good. Or, do we let it run badly?
Probably letting it run badly would have been a better political decision, but I couldn’t do that. We have run it so much better than Obama ran it.
Now, it’s not the same because I got rid of the most unpopular thing -- and a very unfair thing which is the individual mandate --

STEPHANOPOULOS: You’re trying to strike down the whole law.

TRUMP: George, we have run it really well.
But we also have now other… if you go to Department of Labor, a great secretary, as you know -- and you know him well…we have other alternatives to Obamacare that are 50 percent less expensive, and they’re actually better.

STEPHANOPOULOS: It’s been three and a half years.

TRUMP: George, it’s been forty years since you had good healthcare – you’ve never really had good healthcare in this country. This country has never had it.
But when you say that Biden doesn’t want to do it – everybody else does.
Bernie does, he agreed to the manifesto, as I call it -- the agreement with Bernie is that you’re going to go to socialized medicine.

STEPHANOPOULOS: He ran against Medicare for All.

TRUMP: If you go to socialized medicine…well, he agreed.

 
 
FACT CHECK THE DEBATE IN REAL TIME ON TWITTER @TRUTH
We're all trapped in this insane hellscape.

Termin8tor

Unread post

      
      
Posts: 40,853
Politics: Conservative

You obviously don't know what censoring means.
.
Trump seized every issue of the WashPost and buried them 100 feet in the ground where no one would ever see them.

That wasn't censorship, by little Miss Marxist's dishonest definition.

They're still down there for anyone to read.

Termin8tor

Unread post

      
      
Posts: 40,853
Politics: Conservative

TRUMP: And you'll develop -- you'll develop herd -- like a herd mentality. It's going to be -- it's going to be herd-developed, and that's going to happen. That will all happen.

Herd-developed.

.
Oh gosh, Trump made a poor choice of words?

As little Miss Marxist completely denies Biden's obvious mental incapacity, to the point it's painful to watch.

In no way is Biden capable of being president, but the corrupt liberal MSM are covering that up like they do all Democrat problems and scandals.

User avatar
omh

Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 9,116

Misty » 15 Sep 2020, 9:09 pm » wrote: Yesterday he talked about exploding trees and today it's herd mentality.


 
https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1306043 ... 48705?s=19

Somebody tell me again how Biden is the one with dementia.
Herd mentality is what his followers suffer from.
You govern others by metaphors, and demand Donald Trump to follow natural law calling him unfit to serve humanity.

Family Trees misty. families ripped by vernacular tribalism. herd is mob mentality following a collective ideology.

Life in plain sight is mutually evolving reproductions sustaining the numbers alive now. Physical kinetic absolutes.
Last edited by omh on 16 Sep 2020, 6:48 am, edited 2 times in total.
when your reality won't explain real completely, you joined a socially corrupt intellectual mind that won't tolerate you using your own brain.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Alexa [Bot], Annoyed Liberall, Anti-republiKlan, Arris, Buffalo, Cannonpointer, Cedar, Crazytrain, Doug1943, FOS, Google [Bot], Ike Bana, Isabel, Majestic-12 [Bot], nefarious101, NeoConvict, neue regel, OdeToJoy, Olivaw, OpenSiteExplorer [Bot], PaperLi [Bot], Pengwin, precilla, Ricky Tavy, RollingRock, Semrush [Bot], SJConspirator, skews13, slideman, Spy Car, Steve Jobs [Bot], Termin8tor, Twitter [Bot], Vegas, WillFranklin, Yandex [Bot], Zeets2, zkyll8 and 672 guests


Log in or Register to remove ads