Exploding Trees And Herd Mentality

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
48 posts
Termin8tor

Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Trump apparently didn't do very well when taking questions from actual voters.
I don't think he's ready for the debates.
I love psychotic moonbat humor.

Little Miss Marxist is once again trying to reverse actual reality. It's Biden who's hiding from reporters, who reads even very basic answers from a teleprompter, who's avoiding the fawning MSM.

That interview was a set up by a corrupt MSM hack, and the questioners plants.

Trump will crush Biden in the debates, but it's very unlikely Biden will actually do them.

Termin8tor

Unread post

Somebody tell me again how Biden is the one with dementia.
You're not seriously going to even try to claim that Biden is fine and Trump the one with dementia, are you, psycho?

Rotsa ruck with that.

Gotta give you a A for effort for that absurd lie.

nefarious101

Unread post

omh

Unread post

Termin8tor » 16 Sep 2020, 6:46 am » wrote: .
You're not seriously going to even try to claim that Biden is fine and Trump the one with dementia, are you, psycho?

Rotsa ruck with that.

Gotta give you a A for effort for that absurd lie.
I have a theory about Biden's mental health, someone introduced him to my thinking. His reality died in his own brain. all he is left with is knowing what he has done last 48 years.
when your reality won't explain real completely, you joined a socially corrupt intellectual mind that won't tolerate you using your own brain.

Annoyed Liberall

Unread post

Hot Little Twist
Hot Little Twist
Politics: Classical Liberal

That poor woman who was crying about her mom.
He was incapable of showing an ounce of empathy.

omh

Unread post

AnnoyedLiberall » 16 Sep 2020, 7:04 am » wrote: That poor woman who was crying about her mom.
He was incapable of showing an ounce of empathy.

Didn't you mean sympathy. he was showing empathy of what the woman's ulterier motives were on the social theater of manifesting doubt on the world stage humanity is more than being homo sapiens timed apart now.
when your reality won't explain real completely, you joined a socially corrupt intellectual mind that won't tolerate you using your own brain.

Termin8tor

Unread post

Misty » 15 Sep 2020, 9:09 pm » wrote: Yesterday he talked about exploding trees and today it's herd mentality.

Herd mentality is what his followers suffer from.
Democrat Talking Point Liars are going to do their best to reverse reality. It ain't Biden who's mentally diminished, oh no!

Does anyone know what Planet Slow Joe is on today?

Joe Biden often says ridiculous things. His penchant for losing his train of thought or flying into a sputtering mess has become legendary at this point. I’ve written so many times about it that I sometimes struggle to cover the latest examples.

But then his brain goes and crashes in such a way that I just can’t ignore it. Today was one of those days. You try to figure out what the heck this is.
Ella Mizrahi
@EllaMizrahi12
Joe Biden: "Cause if you could take care, if you were a quartermaster, you can sure in hell take care runnin' a, you know, a department store uh, thing, you know, where, in the second floor of the ladies department or whatever, you know what I mean?"
No Joe, we have no idea what you mean.

https://www.redstate.com/bonchie/2020/0 ... t-nothing/

skews13

Unread post

Misty » 15 Sep 2020, 9:09 pm » wrote: Yesterday he talked about exploding trees and today it's herd mentality.

https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1306043 ... 48705?s=19

He confused fox news viewers with Covid19 victims. It was an honest mistake.

And you're going to really this

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/09/kaylei ... ll-defeat/

Blackvegetable

Unread post

Antifa
Misty » 15 Sep 2020, 10:47 pm » wrote: Which time was that?
Your father had more lives than a cat.

From the same town hall in my OP.

Trump apparently didn't do very well when taking questions from actual voters.
I don't think he's ready for the debates.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/trumps- ... d=73035489
No, the lesson here is

"If it is Asserted, it is so."

Huey » wrote:
I had to lie to do it, but hey, I get to do that for a living.

I repeat slogans.

I don't care about frequency. 4 of the last 8 winners were from small countries. THat is the point.

Don't bother if it is going to be from behind. It could be anyone.

Your context is irrelevant.

Blackvegetable

Unread post

Antifa
skews13 » 16 Sep 2020, 8:28 am » wrote: He confused fox news viewers with Covid19 victims. It was an honest mistake.

I can't figure out if Kayleigh will end up a Hot Hire, or completely untouchable.
Huey » wrote:
I had to lie to do it, but hey, I get to do that for a living.

I repeat slogans.

I don't care about frequency. 4 of the last 8 winners were from small countries. THat is the point.

Don't bother if it is going to be from behind. It could be anyone.

Your context is irrelevant.

omh

Unread post

ll anyone needs to know about until extinction.

Hell of a free marketplace to control each incoming replacement cradle to grave for a fee to abide by maybes. mutually timed apart now. your counterfeit time line logistics used to work without fail.
Last edited by omh on 16 Sep 2020, 12:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Misty

Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Politics: Liberal

PPE Mask
Termin8tor » 16 Sep 2020, 6:41 am » wrote:
TRUMP: And you'll develop -- you'll develop herd -- like a herd mentality. It's going to be -- it's going to be herd-developed, and that's going to happen. That will all happen.

Herd-developed.
Oh gosh, Trump made a poor choice of words?

As little Miss Marxist completely denies Biden's obvious mental incapacity, to the point it's painful to watch.

Yes, it must be painful to watch such obviously and poorly doctored videos of Biden.
Trump mangles the English language on a daily basis and we don't need any doctored videos to prove it.

We're all trapped in this insane hellscape.

Crazytrain

Unread post

Politics: Beer and Popcorn

Beer
Exploding trees. Oh noooooo!!!!!!!

Misty

Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

PPE Mask
skews13 » 16 Sep 2020, 8:28 am » wrote:

https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1306043 ... 48705?s=19

He confused fox news viewers with Covid19 victims. It was an honest mistake.

White House Press Secretary Kayleigh McEnany on Wednesday asserted that President Donald Trump was using a “medical term” when he claimed that the COVID-19 pandemic would “go away” because of “herd mentality.”
OMG! How is she able to face her own reflection in the mirror?

Misty

Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

PPE Mask
Crazytrain » 16 Sep 2020, 12:32 pm » wrote: Exploding trees. Oh noooooo!!!!!!!
I am surrounded by huge trees.
Every time I hear a noise now, I look out the window to see if one of them exploded.

Termin8tor

Unread post

Misty » 16 Sep 2020, 12:30 pm » wrote:

Yes, it must be painful to watch such obviously and poorly doctored videos of Biden.
Trump mangles the English language on a daily basis and we don't need any doctored videos to prove it.
Why did you cut this sentence out of my post, psycho? To hide the truth.

In no way is Biden capable of being president, but the corrupt liberal MSM are covering that up like they do all Democrat problems and scandals.

Apparently the latest desperate attempt by the Democrat Party is to pretend that Biden isn't senile, but Trump is.

And you'll spread that lie, toady that you are.

Rotsa ruck selling that to voters.

Termin8tor

Unread post

Misty » 16 Sep 2020, 12:30 pm » wrote: Yes, it must be painful to watch such obviously and poorly doctored videos of Biden.

It isn't about mis-wording, psycho.

It's about how Biden is noticeably mentally diminished and utterly incapable of holding the most important job in the world.

The corrupt liberal MSM will do all they can to hide that from voters, but they can't.

Crazytrain

Unread post

Politics: Beer and Popcorn

Beer
Misty » 16 Sep 2020, 12:36 pm » wrote: I am surrounded by huge trees.
Every time I hear a noise now, I look out the window to see if one of them exploded.

its funny watching trump talk about that which he doesn't understand. 

Misty

Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

PPE Mask
Termin8tor » 16 Sep 2020, 7:43 am » wrote:
Misty » 15 Sep 2020, 9:09 pm » wrote: Yesterday he talked about exploding trees and today it's herd mentality.Somebody tell me again how Biden is the one with dementia.
Democrat Talking Point Liars are going to do their best to reverse reality. It ain't Biden who's mentally diminished, oh no!

Does anyone know what Planet Slow Joe is on today?
This gaping ******* has the balls to accuse me of spouting Democratic talking point lies while he is simultaneously spewing Trumplican talking point lies.

Slow Joe is out riding his bicycle while Trump is trying to maneuver his way down a ramp.

Misty

Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

PPE Mask
Termin8tor » 16 Sep 2020, 12:38 pm » wrote:
Misty » 16 Sep 2020, 12:30 pm » wrote: Yes, it must be painful to watch such obviously and poorly doctored videos of Biden.
It isn't about mis-wording, psycho.

It's about how Biden is noticeably mentally diminished and utterly incapable of holding the most important job in the world.

The corrupt liberal MSM will do all they can to hide that from voters, but they can't.
It's about doctored videos of Biden that make him look mentally diminished, even using his stutter to smear him.
We don't need any doctored videos of Trump to see that he is incapable of holding the most important job in the world.
He proves that on live TV every **** day.