Once again, Misty enabled Peanut Gallery because she can't handle opposing views....

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
317 posts
duck615

Unread post

Poor liberal little girl, always getting her feelings hurt. I find it a riot she pays $500 to enable PG...

Misty

Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Politics: Liberal

PPE Mask
duck615 » 15 Sep 2020, 9:50 pm » wrote: Once again, Misty enabled Peanut Gallery because she can't handle opposing views....
Poor liberal little girl, always getting her feelings hurt. I find it a riot she pays $500 to enable PG...
I'm surprised you started another tribute thread about me after how well the last one worked out for you.

You have no idea WTF you are talking about as usual.
It has nothing to do with being unable to handle opposing views or getting my feelings hurt.

I have to use Peanut Gallery because Clem is a crazy stalker who refuses to stay on topic and derails every one of my threads.

He's been doing that for 12 **** years on three different forums.

Maybe you need to STFU when you don’t know the history.

And FYI, none of you jackasses are capable of hurting my feelings.
I have bigger balls than all of you.

We're all trapped in this insane hellscape.

Phelix_Dacat

Unread post

Antifa
Mighty nice tribute thread you have here Misty.

I think it's a disgrace that duck615 didn't sticky it to the top of NHB to prolong his own infamy and humiliation.

Enjoy Misty. You've earned it after putting up with Clem and his many mini-me's all these years.

Olivaw

Unread post

Duck is the whiniest poster on either of the two so-called liberal forums. 

Congratulations on the tribute thread, @Misty  
Science is not a liberal conspiracy.

Ricky Tavy

Unread post

Olivaw » 15 Sep 2020, 10:18 pm » wrote: Duck is the whiniest poster on either of the two so-called liberal forums.
Hey, @nefarious101  , you gonna take this insult to your powers lying down?  I say this calls for another of the victim-wannabe threads that made you famous.  Maybe, something about how Liberals are always disrespecting Deplorable achievements.
"It's very hard not to be condescending, when you are trying to explain something to an idiot." ~ Bill Maher

Cannonpointer

Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Politics: Insurrectionist

WhistleSNAP
duck615 » 15 Sep 2020, 9:50 pm » wrote: Poor liberal little girl, always getting her feelings hurt. I find it a riot she pays $500 to enable PG...

Son, if you consider your drive by vomit an opposing view, then you are an ant crawling an elephant's leg with rape on its mind.

5 rep points for the homage thread, retard.
Accomplishments are helpful, yes - but the critical qualifications for VP are melanin and a vagina.

When your map disputes the territory, it's your map that is wrong.
Hearing much sizzle, expect little steak
Lies are a lazy man's truths
Humanity's law of the jungle is survival of the tribe

Only weak ideas must be protected from debate, and only religions declare people heretics.

Nostalgia is a crime against past and present
You cannot betray me, only yourself, to me

Cannonpointer

Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Politics: Insurrectionist

WhistleSNAP
Phelix_Dacat » 15 Sep 2020, 10:18 pm » wrote: Mighty nice tribute thread you have here Misty.

I think it's a disgrace that duck615 didn't sticky it to the top of NHB to prolong his own infamy and humiliation.

Enjoy Misty. You've earned it after putting up with Clem and his many mini-me's all these years.

That is easy to rectumfy.

Viola.
Accomplishments are helpful, yes - but the critical qualifications for VP are melanin and a vagina.

When your map disputes the territory, it's your map that is wrong.
Hearing much sizzle, expect little steak
Lies are a lazy man's truths
Humanity's law of the jungle is survival of the tribe

Only weak ideas must be protected from debate, and only religions declare people heretics.

Nostalgia is a crime against past and present
You cannot betray me, only yourself, to me

Misty

Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

PPE Mask
Cannonpointer » 15 Sep 2020, 10:34 pm » wrote:
duck615 » 15 Sep 2020, 9:50 pm » wrote: Poor liberal little girl, always getting her feelings hurt. I find it a riot she pays $500 to enable PG...
Son, if you consider your drive by vomit an opposing view, then you are an ant crawling an elephant's leg with rape on its mind.

5 rep points for the homage thread, retard.
Drive by vomit.
What a perfect way to describe his posts.

We're all trapped in this insane hellscape.

DennisTheMenace

Unread post

Politics: Independent

Ducky....you need to just stay in your dog house and continue to lick the dog pecker gnats off of the end of your own ****.

Are you retarded?

Phoenix68.2.0

Unread post

duck615 » 15 Sep 2020, 9:50 pm » wrote:

Once again, Misty enabled Peanut Gallery because she can't handle opposing views....

Here, you go....you're gonna NEED them.....

omh

Unread post

what type of opposition? yours for 1. mirrored behavior from another side doing the same thing or discredits every reality equally.
when your reality won't explain real completely, you joined a socially corrupt intellectual mind that won't tolerate you using your own brain.

nefarious101

Unread post

RickyTavy » 15 Sep 2020, 10:22 pm » wrote: Hey, @nefarious101  , you gonna take this insult to your powers lying down?  I say this calls for another of the victim-wannabe threads that made you famous.  Maybe, something about how Liberals are always disrespecting Deplorable achievements.

That poster fantasizes that he's a robot...what should I say to him?  I offended his sensors

sooted up Cyndi

Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Politics: Independent

ROFL
nefarious101 » 16 Sep 2020, 6:02 am » wrote: That poster fantasizes that he's a robot...what should I say to him?  I offended his sensors
You Sure your not talking about Omh?  

omh

Unread post

sootedupCyndi » 16 Sep 2020, 6:05 am » wrote: You Sure your not talking about Omh?
don't forget what separates a social mind and personal brain. miss character matters most. Career denial to fit in a mob mentality and all isn't robotic at all reciting the same mantra.

the simplicity of right and wrong corrupted by social morals, legalities, situational ethics, social justification. How does it continue one generation after another where all sides exempt themselves from simple right and wrong to adapt or become extinct as mutually evolving replacements sustaining the numbers of family and species so far.
when your reality won't explain real completely, you joined a socially corrupt intellectual mind that won't tolerate you using your own brain.

nefarious101

Unread post

sootedupCyndi » 16 Sep 2020, 6:05 am » wrote: You Sure your not talking about Omh?

Naw...I said robot not sentient being

omh

Unread post

nefarious101 » 16 Sep 2020, 6:16 am » wrote: Naw...I said robot not sentient being
finally someone recognized me for all I will ever be. Equally here.

nefarious101

Unread post

omh » 16 Sep 2020, 6:19 am » wrote: finally someone recognized me for all I will ever be. Equally here.

see...hang around long enough and you will get the credit you deserve

omh

Unread post

nefarious101 » 16 Sep 2020, 6:21 am » wrote: see...hang around long enough and you will get the credit you deserve
Again, mutually timed apart conception to decomposed, where else can I go? Anywhere outside cyberspace I am treated like lizard people. own family thinks I am ungrateful, everyone else thinks I act better than everyone else while insisting I am the one with a mental condition.

I do, doing my best to stay honest about all I will ever be. I get the intent of societal evolution making life easier to adapt, but how it is managed is self imposed Eternal Hell on Earth for 99% outside the inner circle of controlling everyone's personal outcome to each incoming replacement from now on..
Last edited by omh on 16 Sep 2020, 6:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

Termin8tor

Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Misty » 15 Sep 2020, 10:01 pm » wrote: I'm surprised you started another tribute thread about me after how well the last one worked out for you.

You have no idea WTF you are talking about as usual.
It has nothing to do with being unable to handle opposing views or getting my feelings hurt.

Lies the psychopath. The exact opposite is true. It's all about censoring opposing points of view.

You even censor almost all factual information I cite, including life saving medical information.

I have to use Peanut Gallery because Clem is a crazy stalker who refuses to stay on topic and derails every one of my threads.
What does little Miss Marxist call important factual information? "Derailing."

What's "on topic?" The latest lie or smear of Trump or some other conservative.

What's not on topic? Anything that refutes it or far more important issue.

Liar.

He's been doing that for 12 **** years on three different forums.

Maybe you need to STFU when you don’t know the history.

And FYI, none of you jackasses are capable of hurting my feelings.
You, big balls?

Another blatant, comical lie. If you had any balls at all, you'd just put me on Ignore if I'm so crazy. 

I do that to most of the wackjobs, because I don't care what idiocy they post.

That you censor my posts proves that you know I refute almost all the lies, smear and **** you write.

Termin8tor

Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Misty » 15 Sep 2020, 10:01 pm » wrote: You have no idea WTF you are talking about as usual.
It has nothing to do with being unable to handle opposing views.

I can't think of two bigger lies than those two.

Your censorship is almost entirely about silencing opposing points of view, which is why you're so enraged when I post pictures of Democrat-destroyed cities and the damaged lives of millions of minority Americans.

You shriek and lie that Trump is a racist, while silencing evidence actual Democrat Systemic Racism.

And you have no balls at all.

Someone with real balls wouldn't censor important information.