Once again, Misty enabled Peanut Gallery because she can't handle opposing views....

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
401 posts
omh

Unread post

Termin8tor » 16 Sep 2020, 6:29 am » wrote: ,.
Lies the psychopath. The exact opposite is true. It's all about censoring opposing points of view.

You even censor almost all factual information I cite, including life saving medical information.

What does little Miss Marxist call important factual information? "Derailing."

What's "on topic?" The latest lie or smear of Trump or some other conservative.

What's not on topic? Anything that refutes it or far more important issue.

Liar.

You, big balls?

Another blatant, comical lie. If you had any balls at all, you'd just put me on Ignore if I'm so crazy. 

I do that to most of the wackjobs, because I don't care what idiocy they post.

That you censor my posts proves that you know I refute almost all the lies, smear and **** you write.
Want to see what 24 types of opposition look like when playing 6 degrees of separation by speculation life is more than mutually timed apart reproductions occupying space so far?

https://i.postimg.cc/3wtqVzgz/Picture-152.jpg

Every reality is designed from this philosophy https://i.postimg.cc/4xbqbYnf/Picture-150.jpg

when your reality won't explain real completely, you joined a socially corrupt intellectual mind that won't tolerate you using your own brain.

Annoyed Liberall

Unread post

Hot Little Twist
Hot Little Twist
Politics: Classical Liberal

Termin8tor » 16 Sep 2020, 6:33 am » wrote: .
I can't think of two bigger lies than those two.

Your censorship is almost entirely about silencing opposing points of view, which is why you're so enraged when I post pictures of Democrat-destroyed cities and the damaged lives of millions of minority Americans.

You shriek and lie that Trump is a racist, while silencing evidence actual Democrat Systemic Racism.

And you have no balls at all.

Someone with real balls wouldn't censor important information.
Right on cue, the ******* starts posting his crap.
You are a caricature of a caricature.

omh

Unread post

AnnoyedLiberall » 16 Sep 2020, 6:53 am » wrote: Right on cue, the ******* starts posting his crap.
who are you claiming to be again? more than what you are for sure.
when your reality won't explain real completely, you joined a socially corrupt intellectual mind that won't tolerate you using your own brain.

Termin8tor

Unread post

Politics: Conservative

AnnoyedLiberall » 16 Sep 2020, 6:53 am » wrote: Right on cue, the ******* starts posting his crap.

Oh, I'm an "*******" and it's "crap" to note how deeply tragic it is that so many minority Americans live in horrifically Democrat governed cities like Detroit, East St. Louis, Baltimore and Detroit?

That many millions of minority American lives have been destroyed?

Not that I'll get a thoughtful answer from you.

Annoyed Liberall

Unread post

Hot Little Twist
Hot Little Twist
Politics: Classical Liberal

Termin8tor » 16 Sep 2020, 6:56 am » wrote: .
Oh, I'm an "*******" and it's "crap" to note how deeply tragic it is that so many minority Americans live in horrifically Democrat governed cities like Detroit, East St. Louis, Baltimore and Detroit?

You wouldn't know a thoughtful answer if it fell on your dick and started vibrating.

duck615

Unread post

Cannonpointer » 15 Sep 2020, 10:34 pm » wrote: Son, if you consider your drive by vomit an opposing view, then you are an ant crawling an elephant's leg with rape on its mind.

5 rep points for the homage thread, retard.

ahhhh another one that can't take a little ****... **** off dude

duck615

Unread post

AnnoyedLiberall » 16 Sep 2020, 7:05 am » wrote: You wouldn't know a thoughtful answer if it fell on your dick and started vibrating.
go **** yourself skank

Termin8tor

Unread post

Politics: Conservative

AnnoyedLiberall » 16 Sep 2020, 7:05 am » wrote:
Termin8tor » 16 Sep 2020, 6:56 am » wrote: Oh, I'm an "*******" and it's "crap" to note how deeply tragic it is that so many minority Americans live in horrifically Democrat governed cities like Detroit, East St. Louis, Baltimore and Detroit?

You wouldn't know a thoughtful answer if it fell on your dick and started vibrating.
Just as I expected, just mindless babbling and zero concern for those millions of minority Americans.

duck615

Unread post

Misty » 15 Sep 2020, 10:01 pm » wrote: I'm surprised you started another tribute thread about me after how well the last one worked out for you.

You have no idea WTF you are talking about as usual.
It has nothing to do with being unable to handle opposing views or getting my feelings hurt.

I have to use Peanut Gallery because Clem is a crazy stalker who refuses to stay on topic and derails every one of my threads.

He's been doing that for 12 **** years on three different forums.

Maybe you need to STFU when you don’t know the history.

And FYI, none of you jackasses are capable of hurting my feelings.
I have bigger balls than all of you.

Thank you for proving you can't take what you dish out...
LMFAO

simple jack

Unread post

duck615 » 16 Sep 2020, 7:11 am » wrote: Thank you for proving you can't take what you dish out...
LMFAO

you should just find yerself a new hobby, you suck at thissun.
Funny how my avatar turned out 100% spot on..

duck615

Unread post

Last edited by duck615 on 16 Sep 2020, 7:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

omh

Unread post

simplejack » 16 Sep 2020, 7:20 am » wrote: you should just find yerself a new hobby, you suck at thissun.
You may want to exchange your mind for a new model since you gave away your time living as more than a fertilized cell so far.

simple jack

Unread post

duck615 » 16 Sep 2020, 7:21 am » wrote: keep sucking those chinese dicks you pos

And you tell on your **** -up self with every post.

duck615

Unread post

Last edited by duck615 on 16 Sep 2020, 7:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

Phoenix68.2.0

Unread post

Politics: Liberal

duck615 » 15 Sep 2020, 9:50 pm » wrote:
Once again, Misty enabled Peanut Gallery because she can't handle opposing views.... Poor liberal little girl, always getting her feelings hurt. I find it a riot she pays $500 to enable PG...

Your "conservative"-WEENIEDOM is showing.

omh

Unread post

duck615 » 16 Sep 2020, 7:25 am » wrote: poor ***^^^^ loves sucking chinese dick
those projecting shame, blame, or flame have one thing in common, they loath their natural point of displacement.

simple jack

Unread post

duck615 » 16 Sep 2020, 7:25 am » wrote: poor ***^^^^ loves sucking chinese dick

U is 1 ******* ****.

https://img.thedailybeast.com/image/upl ... btnzv0.jpg

Blackvegetable

Unread post

Antifa
duck615 » 15 Sep 2020, 9:50 pm » wrote: Poor liberal little girl, always getting her feelings hurt. I find it a riot she pays $500 to enable PG...
That's ****, coward.

Huey » wrote:
I had to lie to do it, but hey, I get to do that for a living.

I repeat slogans.

I don't care about frequency. 4 of the last 8 winners were from small countries. THat is the point.

Don't bother if it is going to be from behind. It could be anyone.

Your context is irrelevant.

omh

Unread post

nefarious101 » 16 Sep 2020, 6:21 am » wrote: see...hang around long enough and you will get the credit you deserve
stopping the organized chaos within this species is my reward, but the Nobel Peace Prize for once be given to someone that wasn't sustaining organized chaos I don't consider asking too much to receive. My actual name doesn't need public disclosure as it was nobody that did it alone.

I just opened the 9 gates of intellectual hell and let ancestry back into the Garden Of Eden they were never banned by God from.

Homo sapiens chose to pretend life was more than mutually evolving reproductions so far. its the personal responsibility thing to correct one's own bad behavior.

Isabel

Unread post

duck615 » 15 Sep 2020, 9:50 pm » wrote: Poor liberal little girl, always getting her feelings hurt. I find it a riot she pays $500 to enable PG...
What a weepy, whiny little ****** you are.