Once again, Misty enabled Peanut Gallery because she can't handle opposing views....

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
402 posts
User avatar
duck615

Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 5,301

Isabel » 16 Sep 2020, 8:18 am » wrote: What a weepy, whiny little ****** you are.

here comes the other *******
Log in or Register to remove ads


User avatar
nuckin futz

Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 30,972
Politics: Independent

Misty » 15 Sep 2020, 11:14 pm » wrote: Drive by vomit.
What a perfect way to describe his posts.
But you will need to take another shower AGAIN!
He gets his vomit all over everyone!
   
 

Slavery is the fiction that people are property
Corporate personhood is the fiction that corporations are people






User avatar
omh

Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 9,092

duck615 » 16 Sep 2020, 8:19 am » wrote: here comes the other *******
metaphors of ******* and bastards both preaching its a dog eat dog world order in their respective realtiies and life remains mutually evolving reproductions only timed apart now and that goes for the whole food chain..
when your reality won't explain real completely, you joined a socially corrupt intellectual mind that won't tolerate you using your own brain.

User avatar
Ricky Tavy

Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 19,139
Politics: Liberal
Location: Behind the cactus curtain in Arizona

nefarious101 » 16 Sep 2020, 6:02 am » wrote: That poster fantasizes that he's a robot...what should I say to him?  I offended his sensors
???

That squeak was even more bizarre than is the arrested-development porn you carry around with you.
"It's very hard not to be condescending, when you are trying to explain something to an idiot." ~ Bill Maher

User avatar
NeoConvict

Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 26,646
Politics: Conservative

Roll Out
Not sure how many times the concept of peanut gallery has to be explained to duck. This is getting embarrassing. I offer my personal apologies as a conservative for this continued diatribe.
"I WOULD RATHER HAVE QUESTIONS THAT CANNOT BE ANSWERED...
THAN TO HAVE ANSWERS THAT CANNOT BE QUESTIONED"






User avatar
duck615

Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 5,301

I find it a riot that Misty has to pay 500.00 to spread her ****

User avatar
skews13

Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 3,463

duck615 » 15 Sep 2020, 9:50 pm » wrote: Poor liberal little girl, always getting her feelings hurt. I find it a riot she pays $500 to enable PG...

conservative **** isn't an opposing view

it's conservative ****

conservative **** has no legitimate place in any conversation or debate

and should never be taken seriously by anyone 

Example: it's cold in the winter, so global warming is a hoax

that's not an opposing view. that's mental illness

you're welcome. i'm in a helpful mood today.

User avatar
duck615

Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 5,301

skews13 » 16 Sep 2020, 10:15 am » wrote: conservative **** isn't an opposing view

it's conservative ****

conservative **** has no legitimate place in any conversation or debate

and should never be taken seriously by anyone 

Example: it's cold in the winter, so global warming is a hoax

that's not an opposing view. that's mental illness

you're welcome. i'm in a helpful mood today.

STFU you POS Libtard asswipe

User avatar
NeoConvict

Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 26,646
Politics: Conservative

Roll Out
skews13 » 16 Sep 2020, 10:15 am » wrote: conservative **** isn't an opposing view

it's conservative ****

conservative **** has no legitimate place in any conversation or debate

and should never be taken seriously by anyone 

Example: it's cold in the winter, so global warming is a hoax

that's not an opposing view. that's mental illness

you're welcome. i'm in a helpful mood today.
Strawman. Literally no one believes that the climate is static. No one. Hot summer days are used to bolster the argument for AGW, which is just as ignorant as using cold winters to bolster the converse. The central question is "How much does human activity impact global climate?". That answer seems to be little to none. Human activity contributes a small fraction of greenhouse gas emissions. Proposed solutions for climate change are clearly feel good cultish wealth redistribution schemes. 
 
"I WOULD RATHER HAVE QUESTIONS THAT CANNOT BE ANSWERED...
THAN TO HAVE ANSWERS THAT CANNOT BE QUESTIONED"






User avatar
omh

Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 9,092

duck615 » 16 Sep 2020, 10:07 am » wrote: I find it a riot that Misty has to pay 500.00 to spread her ****
it is cyberspace bitcoin idiot. She didn't spend anything other than spin hyperbole into you saying she spent something of substance. Kind of puts you as characters following the same script on the set of a cyberspace soap opera...Reality internet.
when your reality won't explain real completely, you joined a socially corrupt intellectual mind that won't tolerate you using your own brain.

User avatar
Misty

Unread post

User avatar
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Posts: 38,502
Politics: Liberal
Contact:

PPE Mask
Termin8tor » 16 Sep 2020, 6:29 am » wrote:
Misty » 15 Sep 2020, 10:01 pm » wrote: I'm surprised you started another tribute thread about me after how well the last one worked out for you.
 
You have no idea WTF you are talking about as usual.
It has nothing to do with being unable to handle opposing views or getting my feelings hurt.
Lies the psychopath. The exact opposite is true. It's all about censoring opposing points of view.
You even censor almost all factual information I cite, including life saving medical information.
I do not censor opposing points of view you **** degenerate liar.
I have no issue with most of the Conservatives on this forum expressing their views.
I don't see any of them complaining about me using PG, because I don't move their posts to the PG.
The only ones who complain about it are people like you and duck who want to be free to **** all over my threads.
Termin8tor » 16 Sep 2020, 6:29 am » wrote:
MISTY: I have to use Peanut Gallery because Clem is a crazy stalker who refuses to stay on topic and derails every one of my threads.
What does little Miss Marxist call important factual information? "Derailing."
What's "on topic?" The latest lie or smear of Trump or some other conservative.
What's not on topic? Anything that refutes it or far more important issue.
Liar.
Disinformation, propaganda, lies and **** are NOT important factual information.
Go ahead you gaping *******, tell me how you DON'T try to change the subject in every thread I start to talk about what you think is important.
I dare you.
Termin8tor » 16 Sep 2020, 6:29 am » wrote:
MISTY: He's been doing that for 12 **** years on three different forums.
Maybe you need to STFU when you don’t know the history.
And FYI, none of you jackasses are capable of hurting my feelings.
I have bigger balls than all of you.
You, big balls?
     
Another blatant, comical lie. If you had any balls at all, you'd just put me on Ignore if I'm so crazy. 
I do that to most of the wackjobs, because I don't care what idiocy they post.
That you censor my posts proves that you know I refute almost all the lies, smear and **** you write.
Putting you on ignore does not stop you from **** all over my threads.
What you forgot to say is that you spam my threads with the same copied and pasted ****, over and over and over again.
The proof is in the Peanut Gallery.
 
 
FACT CHECK THE DEBATE IN REAL TIME ON TWITTER @TRUTH
We're all trapped in this insane hellscape.

User avatar
Misty

Unread post

User avatar
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Posts: 38,502
Politics: Liberal
Contact:

PPE Mask
duck615 » 16 Sep 2020, 10:07 am » wrote: I find it a riot that Misty has to pay 500.00 to spread her ****
It's worth every penny to keep Clem's copied and pasted propaganda and what CP calls your 'drive by vomit' out of my threads.
 
FACT CHECK THE DEBATE IN REAL TIME ON TWITTER @TRUTH
We're all trapped in this insane hellscape.

User avatar
Misty

Unread post

User avatar
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Posts: 38,502
Politics: Liberal
Contact:

PPE Mask
NeoConvict » 16 Sep 2020, 10:06 am » wrote: Not sure how many times the concept of peanut gallery has to be explained to duck. This is getting embarrassing. I offer my personal apologies as a conservative for this continued diatribe.
You don't need to apologize for him Neo.
 
 
FACT CHECK THE DEBATE IN REAL TIME ON TWITTER @TRUTH
We're all trapped in this insane hellscape.

Termin8tor

Unread post

      
      
Posts: 40,845
Politics: Conservative

Misty » 16 Sep 2020, 11:47 am » wrote:

 
I do not censor opposing points of view you **** degenerate liar.
I have no issue with most of the Conservatives on this forum expressing their views.
.
****, you liar, because you've taken to censoring even new information I cite; anything that refutes your Talking Point Lies.

When I posted pictures of the damage your corrupt party has done to huge areas of the city they govern, YOU CENSORED THOSE PICTURES IMMEDIATELY.

When I cited a stunning account of widespread Democrat vote by mail by an operative who'd done it, YOU CENSORED THAT INFORMATION IMMEDIATELY.

And many, many other times you've done the same thing.

And you censor my posts because I bring the best information to the board. If and when others do, too, you'll censor them, too.

Termin8tor

Unread post

      
      
Posts: 40,845
Politics: Conservative

Misty » 16 Sep 2020, 11:50 am » wrote: It's worth every penny to keep Clem's copied and pasted propaganda and what CP calls your 'drive by vomit' out of my threads.
.
Utterly **** hilarious from someone who quotes the lunacy found by random wackjobs on Twitter.
   

Which of the following public "propaganda," psycho? And ask CP for his psychotic opinion, too.

Put up or shut up.

National Review.

American Spectator.

The Federalist.

WSJ oped page.

American Greatness.

Powerline.

Daily Caller.

American Thinker.

And even Gateway is far, far more credible than your corrupt sources.

User avatar
Misty

Unread post

User avatar
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Posts: 38,502
Politics: Liberal
Contact:

PPE Mask
Termin8tor » 16 Sep 2020, 6:33 am » wrote:
Misty » 15 Sep 2020, 10:01 pm » wrote: You have no idea WTF you are talking about as usual.
It has nothing to do with being unable to handle opposing views.

I have bigger balls than all of you.
I can't think of two bigger lies than those two.
     

Your censorship is almost entirely about silencing opposing points of view, which is why you're so enraged when I post pictures of Democrat-destroyed cities and the damaged lives of millions of minority Americans.
 
That is **** and I can prove it.
All anyone has to do is check out the PG and they will see that almost all of the posts I have moved there are yours.

You were spamming my threads with posts of multiple large images of abandoned houses.
You were warned several times to stop doing that, but you continued to do it.
That is why you are now only able to post images of tiny houses.

This is not LF.org where you were untouchable and had David_R to protect you.
Get over it.
 
FACT CHECK THE DEBATE IN REAL TIME ON TWITTER @TRUTH
We're all trapped in this insane hellscape.

User avatar
Misty

Unread post

User avatar
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Posts: 38,502
Politics: Liberal
Contact:

PPE Mask
Termin8tor » 16 Sep 2020, 12:06 pm » wrote:
Misty » 16 Sep 2020, 11:50 am » wrote: It's worth every penny to keep Clem's copied and pasted propaganda and what CP calls your 'drive by vomit' out of my threads.
Utterly **** hilarious from someone who quotes the lunacy found by random wackjobs on Twitter.
   

Which of the following public "propaganda," psycho? And ask CP for his psychotic opinion, too.

Put up or shut up.

National Review.

American Spectator.

The Federalist.

WSJ oped page.

American Greatness.

Powerline.

Daily Caller.

American Thinker.

And even Gateway is far, far more credible than your corrupt sources.
What a bunch of ****.
Your number one go to source is Gatewaypundit which is a far right propaganda/hoax/conspiracy theory site.
Most of the other Conservatives here don't even use it as a source.
 

 
 
FACT CHECK THE DEBATE IN REAL TIME ON TWITTER @TRUTH
We're all trapped in this insane hellscape.

User avatar
omh

Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 9,092

Misty » 16 Sep 2020, 11:47 am » wrote: I do not censor opposing points of view you **** degenerate liar.
I have no issue with most of the Conservatives on this forum expressing their views.
I don't see any of them complaining about me using PG, because I don't move their posts to the PG.
The only ones who complain about it are people like you and duck who want to be free to **** all over my threads.

Disinformation, propaganda, lies and **** are NOT important factual information.
Go ahead you gaping *******, tell me how you DON'T try to change the subject in every thread I start to talk about what you think is important.
I dare you.

Putting you on ignore does not stop you from **** all over my threads.
What you forgot to say is that you spam my threads with the same copied and pasted ****, over and over and over again.
The proof is in the Peanut Gallery.
would have nothing to do with you moving mine validates my point. Leaving it here is just ignoring anything I say. I get how that works.
when your reality won't explain real completely, you joined a socially corrupt intellectual mind that won't tolerate you using your own brain.

Termin8tor

Unread post

      
      
Posts: 40,845
Politics: Conservative

Misty » 16 Sep 2020, 11:47 am » wrote: Disinformation, propaganda, lies and **** are NOT important factual information.
Which is "disinformation, propaganda. lies and ****," the ugly vomit you quote from random leftist wackjobs on Twitter?

Or solidly source information like this from publications with decades of excellent reputation, like the NYPost?

You censored this information the very, very first time I put it on your thread, so **** you and your repetition ****.

I post material again and again because you censor it to hide the truth.

Oh, and look how some Post Office workers were involved in voter fraud.

.
Confessions of a voter fraud: I was a master at fixing mail-in ballots
By Jon Levine
A top Democratic operative says voter fraud, especially with mail-in ballots, is no myth. And he knows this because he’s been doing it, on a grand scale, for decades.

Mail-in ballots have become the latest flashpoint in the 2020 elections. While President Trump and the GOP warn of widespread manipulation of the absentee vote that will swell with COVID polling restrictions, many Democrats and their media allies have dismissed such concerns as unfounded.

But the political insider, who spoke on condition of anonymity because he fears prosecution, said fraud is more the rule than the exception. His dirty work has taken him through the weeds of municipal and federal elections in Paterson, Atlantic City, Camden, Newark, Hoboken and Hudson County and his fingerprints can be found in local legislative, mayoral and congressional races across the Garden State. Some of the biggest names and highest office holders in New Jersey have benefited from his tricks, according to campaign records The Post reviewed.

“An election that is swayed by 500 votes, 1,000 votes — it can make a difference,” the tipster said. “It could be enough to flip states.”

The whisteblower — whose identity, rap sheet and long history working as a consultant to various campaigns were confirmed by The Post — says he not only changed ballots himself over the years, but led teams of fraudsters and mentored at least 20 operatives in New Jersey, New York and Pennsylvania — a critical 2020 swing state.

“There is no race in New Jersey — from City Council to United States Senate — that we haven’t worked on,” the tipster said. “I worked on a fire commissioner’s race in Burlington County. The smaller the race the easier it is to do.”

.....Phony Ballots 

The ballot has no specific security features — like a stamp or a watermark — so the insider said he would just make his own ballots.

“I just put [the ballot] through the copy machine and it comes out the same way,” the insider said.


But the return envelopes are “more secure than the ballot. You could never recreate the envelope,” he said. So they had to be collected from real voters.
He would have his operatives fan out, going house-to-house, convincing voters to let them mail completed ballots on their behalf as a public service. The fraudster and his minions would then take the sealed envelopes home and hold them over boiling water.

“You have to steam it to loosen the glue,” said the insider.

He then would remove the real ballot, place the counterfeit ballot inside the signed certificate, and reseal the envelope.

“Five minutes per ballot tops,” said the insider.

The insider said he took care not to stuff the fake ballots into just a few public mailboxes, but sprinkle them around town. That way he avoided the attention that foiled a sloppy voter-fraud operation in a Paterson, NJ city council race this year, where 900 ballots were found in just three mailboxes.

“If they had spread them in all different mailboxes, nothing would have happened,” the insider said.

The tipster said sometimes postal employees are in on the scam.

“You have a postman who is a rabid anti-Trump guy and he’s working in Bedminster or some Republican stronghold … He can take those [filled-out] ballots, and knowing 95% are going to a Republican, he can just throw those in the garbage.”


New election ordered in NJ race marred by voter fraud charges

In some cases, mail carriers were members of his “work crew,” and would sift ballots from the mail and hand them over to the operative.
https://nypost.com/2020/08/29/political ... n-ballots/

User avatar
Misty

Unread post

User avatar
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Posts: 38,502
Politics: Liberal
Contact:

PPE Mask
Termin8tor » 16 Sep 2020, 12:03 pm » wrote:
Misty » 16 Sep 2020, 11:47 am » wrote: I do not censor opposing points of view you **** degenerate liar.
I have no issue with most of the Conservatives on this forum expressing their views.
......you censor my posts because I bring the best information to the board. If and when others do, too, you'll censor them, too.
WOW! We really are full of ourselves, aren't we Precious?


 
 
FACT CHECK THE DEBATE IN REAL TIME ON TWITTER @TRUTH
We're all trapped in this insane hellscape.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Alexa [Bot], Annoyed Liberall, Anti-republiKlan, Bill Gates [Bot], Buffalo, Cannonpointer, Coolguy10013, Crazytrain, FOS, Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], Ike Bana, Isabel, JeanMoulin, Majestic-12 [Bot], NeoConvict, neue regel, OdeToJoy, Olivaw, PaperLi [Bot], Polar1ty, precilla, Ricky Tavy, RollingRock, Sa'ra the Hippiecrit, Semrush [Bot], SJConspirator, slideman, sooted up Cyndi, Spy Car, Steve Jobs [Bot], Taipan, Termin8tor, Twitter [Bot], Vegas, WillFranklin, Yandex [Bot], Zeets2 and 634 guests


Log in or Register to remove ads